Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Epidemic Looms In Imo As Heaps Of Refuse Litter Streets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Epidemic Looms In Imo As Heaps Of Refuse Litter Streets (8450 Views)

Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched / Fresh Crisis Looms In Rivers Amaechi Hold LG Polls On May 23, PDP Against Move / Celebration In Imo As Rochas Emerges The Winner Of Governorship Election(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epidemic Looms In Imo As Heaps Of Refuse Litter Streets by ketoprofen(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
fluteman:

For where....e don tey wey we know say Igbo land is one huge pile of garbage. Heck, i served in the damn place and its just an ignoble space of dirty open markets.

Its only online the dirty people beat their empty chest and continue to delude themselves.......does wey know know, and i'm sure they know it too, but they prefer to always place their heads in their asses to escape reality undecided

just tell me u are not yoruba. Cos the problem with those persons is that their dirtiness starts from lack of personal hygiene to that of d environment.
A typical igbo person has considerable personal hygiene more dan yoruba and hausa/ fulani combined.

As for environmental hygiene too, i repeat, tell me u aint yoruba
Re: Epidemic Looms In Imo As Heaps Of Refuse Litter Streets by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
Obafemi Awolowo, Tunde Fashola, Wole Soyinka and Ahmed Tinubu, why?
Re: Epidemic Looms In Imo As Heaps Of Refuse Litter Streets by flexshop(m): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
anonimi:

I thought it is the RESPONSIBILITY of the people at the LGA level to take care of refuse as per the 1999 constitution.
Has that changed
Abi dem nor get LGA for the area?

When will we start LOOKING towards these LOAFERS to also do the work for which they are more than handsomely rewarded at the end of each month?
Or maybe we also do not work hard for the mopney we spend, so why bother if our PUBLIC SERVANTS at the closest level of government to the citizens are fleecing us and doing almost NOTHING as work!

Abi our mumu never do

Which LGA. Haven't you heard, It is true, Yes it is true that rochas has refused to conduct local government elections and his TC chairmen and 4th tier governments are enterin their 3rd illegitimate Year
Re: Epidemic Looms In Imo As Heaps Of Refuse Litter Streets by MrEverest(m): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
SMH at whoever posted this rubbish thread, how can you post a refuse dump and claim that Imo has been overtaking by refuse? Now pray, tell me, which Nigerian city is devoid of refuse? Even Abuja have got unsightly refuse dumps here and there. You probably went to Douglass road after clean up exercise to snap and post this nonsense here and unfortunately some people are falling for it. For all I care, this thread is the most sycophantic, insincere, unintelligent and mischievous thread I have ever come across on nairaland. Go hug the nearest transformer you paid PDP foooool.

3 Likes

Re: Epidemic Looms In Imo As Heaps Of Refuse Litter Streets by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
ketoprofen:

just tell me u are not yoruba. Cos the problem with those persons is that their dirtiness starts from lack of personal hygiene to that of d environment.
A typical igbo person has considerable personal hygiene more dan yoruba and hausa/ fulani combined.

As for environmental hygiene too, i repeat, tell me u aint yoruba
Yoruba people are dirty yet Ladipo Market used by Igbo people had to be closed at a point in time by the LASG because the Igbo there failed to clean it.

1 Like

Re: Epidemic Looms In Imo As Heaps Of Refuse Litter Streets by dayokanu(m): 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
I suspect Fashola and his amala and red oyel people came to dump the refuse in owerri to pollute Alaibo
Re: Epidemic Looms In Imo As Heaps Of Refuse Litter Streets by ketoprofen(m): 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Yoruba people are dirty yet Ladipo Market used by Igbo people had to be closed at a point in time by the LASG because the Igbo there failed to clean it.

its dirty cos which ever govt agency that cleans the onitsha main mkt ( d largest WA mkt) does a good work unlike the lagos state counterpart.

@ ola Johnson, u are yoruba. U don buy mkt. U think lagos is limited to VI, Ikoyi, Lekki parts? Lets not even talk abt d rest of SW cos i want to eat food now.

Aba is in d news cos its an impt city, who cares abt what goes on in Ado ekiti?
Re: Epidemic Looms In Imo As Heaps Of Refuse Litter Streets by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
dayokanu: I suspect Fashola and his amala and red oyel people came to dump the refuse in owerri to pollute Alaibo
Exactly! After dumping our people in Onitsha he now dumped refuse.
Re: Epidemic Looms In Imo As Heaps Of Refuse Litter Streets by MrEverest(m): 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
Okija_juju: But Owerri has always been a dirty city...

If you doubt me, visit this thread and see;

https://www.nairaland.com/1129089/okija-presents-owerri-pictures
I wonder when you will grow up, you are so clannish and childish that I wonder how abysmally low your IQ must be. Gosh what is wrong with you? SMH at your buffoonery!
Re: Epidemic Looms In Imo As Heaps Of Refuse Litter Streets by Onyegecha(f): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
No local governments are functioning in Imo state. They have all been paralyzed by the governor.Public servants cannot do the work either because the materials they require are not provided.
anonimi:

I thought it is the RESPONSIBILITY of the people at the LGA level to take care of refuse as per the 1999 constitution.
Has that changed
Abi dem nor get LGA for the area?

When will we start LOOKING towards these LOAFERS to also do the work for which they are more than handsomely rewarded at the end of each month?
Or maybe we also do not work hard for the mopney we spend, so why bother if our PUBLIC SERVANTS at the closest level of government to the citizens are fleecing us and doing almost NOTHING as work!

Abi our mumu never do
Re: Epidemic Looms In Imo As Heaps Of Refuse Litter Streets by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
[quote author=fluteman]

For where....e don tey wey we know say Igbo land is one huge pile of garbage. Heck, i served in the damn place and its just an ignoble space of dirty open markets.

Its only online the dirty people beat their empty chest and continue to delude themselves.......does wey know know, and i'm sure they know it too, but they prefer to always place their heads in their asses to escape reality undecided
[/quot HMMM
Re: Epidemic Looms In Imo As Heaps Of Refuse Litter Streets by Spiff20(m): 12:25am On Aug 13, 2013
redsun: This is what nigeria is known for,it is not just aba.Nigerians everywhere in the country find it normal living in filths like pigs.When you think people living in slums like orile,oshodi,ajegunleikotu,portharcort,kano,you get goose pimples.
delete ph frm da list b4 i spank u
Re: Epidemic Looms In Imo As Heaps Of Refuse Litter Streets by Spiff20(m): 12:28am On Aug 13, 2013
Where was calabar nd abuja wen owerri became d cleaniest city. Jst passing by...decided 2 branch in 2 d thread,
Re: Epidemic Looms In Imo As Heaps Of Refuse Litter Streets by Revolva(m): 2:36am On Aug 13, 2013
hahaha where is rochas....umm
Re: Epidemic Looms In Imo As Heaps Of Refuse Litter Streets by emoney15yahoocom(m): 2:50am On Aug 13, 2013
Pls i am not trying to castiget any party or body or org, but is the fact that i want to lament on, those works are what the led-Government are suppose to be doing i mean disposing the refuse, and not be doing what will not fetch the masses any gain or good. (HE) being selfish and interested only on something that only him or people around him will gain alone somethin like: 1 Relocating some schools from Imo Poly to where we can't detect. 2 Relocation of Imo State Water Board to where we can't tell and refused to pay there workers there salary for years now. 3 Running free education on net while we still pay school fees in the tertiary institutions 4 Refusing to pay the contractors that uses there money to start up those street gates inside o'town and some roads. And many much more Tank you.
Re: Epidemic Looms In Imo As Heaps Of Refuse Litter Streets by High247(m): 5:19am On Aug 13, 2013
The
story had been told about the man in rural
Russia who could predict when a goat
would be stolen - until people discovered
that he was the thief.
The Ministers of Petroleum and Finance, as
well as the President have told us that
400,000 barrels per day is being stolen with
the calm assurance that another 400,000
barrels will disappear tomorrow and next
week. They stay in Abuja mostly, but they
have staff in the oil producing areas. The
questions that arise are: how do they know
it is 400,000 a day?............food for thought,anyone got something to say on this matter?
Re: Epidemic Looms In Imo As Heaps Of Refuse Litter Streets by thriz: 6:33am On Aug 13, 2013
owolabifunke14: Funny post, but it seems you breath with your joystick
AND U BREATH WITH YOUR BORE-HOLE
Re: Epidemic Looms In Imo As Heaps Of Refuse Litter Streets by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 13, 2013
tspun: not just in owerri but in almost all the capital city i had been to.
have u bin 2 osun state recently?
Re: Epidemic Looms In Imo As Heaps Of Refuse Litter Streets by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 13, 2013
Bobby4090: Thats one of the dividends of switching to APC...to make Owerri as dirty as Lagos.
come to osun state,you will agree with me that cockroaches dey your brain
Re: Epidemic Looms In Imo As Heaps Of Refuse Litter Streets by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 13, 2013
please oo,who are the people that dump the dirth in unproper way?

Why accusing okorocha
Re: Epidemic Looms In Imo As Heaps Of Refuse Litter Streets by Onyegecha(f): 9:05am On Aug 13, 2013
How can you ask such a question? Is it not the governor's duty to ensure that refuse is properly disposed of? When people do not see refuse bins, they have to dump refuse somewhere. When refuse bins overflow, people will have to keep dumping their refuse. Stop making excuses for the clueless man abeg.
I-pledge:
please oo,who are the people that dump the dirth in unproper way?

Why accusing okorocha
Re: Epidemic Looms In Imo As Heaps Of Refuse Litter Streets by stkelly(m): 9:38am On Aug 13, 2013
what a shame, when we elected a clown who is not even fit to be a secondary school prefect, the clown of a governor wants to tell us that he cant find one good meat head in that his cabinet to handle waste management...well the latest news is that he gave it to his wife, as her own share of his great contract scam. Imo isnt working, heaps of refuse everywhere you turn, we are not complaining of the lack of jobs or poor amenities, but to save us from this scourge of pollution that has overtaken imolites.
Re: Epidemic Looms In Imo As Heaps Of Refuse Litter Streets by shypapa(m): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
Kayusfity: ABEG WHO SABI ASHAWO JOINT FOR IYANA IPAJA?? THIS KONJI WAN KEE ME AND I NO WAN R.A.PE MAKE ANGRY MOB NO BURN ME ABEG WHO SABI ASHAWO JOINT FOR IYANA IPAJA?? THIS KONJI WAN KEE ME AND I NO WAN R.A.PE MAKE ANGRY MOB NO BURN ME

grin Enter abesan estate u go see them well well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profiling The 179 Communities In Anambra State. / General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana / Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.