Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

My Mum Is Cheating! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Is Cheating! (10841 Views)

“I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

My Mum Is Cheating! by jugz(f): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2008
hi nairalanders,

[b]am gonna make dis very summarised cos its a very serious n delicate issue.
av gat a very serious issue bugging me, The thing is, i think my mum is cheating on my dad wit one of my so-called uncles. i started suspecting them a few months back n i decided to set traps n investigate her alone, reason being that i've neva really liked dat my uncle anyway. anyway, my dad lives n works in kano but comes home every month
That silly uncle of mine recently had issues wit his wife n they r temporarily separated n he's always comin to my house n callin my mum on the phone, n my mum neva picks his call in my prescence, n weneva he comes, my mum wld tell me that she's tryna help him sort out his issues with his wife.
i kept this all to myself simply becos i really trusted n loved my mum (am afraid now am too hurt to even call her my mum) n it was really weighin me down, till thankfully my younger sis came home from school on saturday. last night , i called my sis n narated everything to her ,but she refused to belive, there n then i told her to be vigilant when my mum gets bk.
my mum got bk by 8.30pm last nite, she was gistin wit d both of us in our room, until suddenly her fone started ringin n since she knew who it was dat was callin she quickly ran to her room n recieved d call, i was followin her just to eavesdrop on d phonecall ( i was curious to know who was calling) but unfortunately for me, a call came in on my phone n i had to pik it.

soon after d call, she told us dat she had to rush out dat a customer was waitin for her at her shop at 8.45pm!!(she's a fashion designer) n she rushed in to take her bath, while she was bathing i stole her phone n checkd her last recieved call, n lo n behold, it was dat stupid uncle of mine.
while i was goin thru her phone, he called again n i went to giv her d phone in d bathroom, wen she saw it was him n i was there, she dropped d call. after she finished takin her bath, he called again to tell her that he was comin to d hse.

he came to d hse abt 3mins later, n they started talkin until he left abt an hour later

my question now is if she didnt have anything to hide, why did she tell us dat it was a customer that was callin n why did she neva go back to her shop llast nite to go and meet the so-called customer that was waiting for her at her shop.

pls all, i need your opinions.[/b]
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by lobinoxebe(m): 10:31am On Jun 04, 2008
you too cheat on your sisters, and give them belle
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by jugz(f): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2008
lobinoxebe:

you too cheat on your sisters, and give them belle

hey mister man! if uv gat nfin to say, plss kindly pass n dont mess up my thread
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by snazzydawn(f): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2008
This is a very dicey situation. I would advice you talk calmly with your mother and let her know you know what she is doing, under no circumstance should you insult her because no matter what happens, she is your mother. Sit her down and tell her how you feel about everything but my dear, never be the one to tell your father about it. You can even go behind and warn that "uncle" off. Threaten him that you will tell your father if you as much as smell anything again. In all, ask God for guidance but handle this issue with care.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by whitelexi(m): 10:49am On Jun 04, 2008
Snazzy how far? cheesy
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by tboy1(m): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2008
@ Poster

Tell your dad, because your mom will NOT tell you the truth
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by rotimy(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2008
The best thing to do is to sit down with your Mum for a heart to heart talk. tell her your mind, fears and the dangers ahead. Don't be judgemental. LOVE overcomes every family storm
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by ASL33: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2008
It depends on your age, set a trap and catch them red handed. Then do the worst to the man.
Oboy i will comit murder streat away. Noffin like peace talk for this one as far as it is confirmed.
Heven and hell will break loose
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by manchibabe: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2008
dis is the time to blackmail ur mum, if she is guilty she will give u watever u want nd if she is nt she will tell u d truth as well if u threaten her that u r going to spill d beeans
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by jugz(f): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2008
thanks all, but truth is i dont wanna eva tell my dad cos he has a high BP n i love him soooo much n dont wanna lose him yet. I and my younger sister have come up with a plan with which we'll use to catch her red handed because, we dont wanna stick to all we know for now, cos there cld be more to this than meets the eye.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by manchibabe: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2008
exactly, u threaten her dat u are aware of her everymove nd then blackmail her, but make sure u set a powerful trap dat wont fail
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by jugz(f): 11:08am On Jun 04, 2008
manchibabe:

this is the time to blackmail your mum, if she is guilty she will give u watever u want nd if she is nt she will tell u d truth as well if u threaten her that you're going to spill d beeans

dont wannaa blackmail her cos, at the end of d day it may not be to my advantage , am thinkin of speakin to my elda bro abt this but he is servin at adamawa n wont b home till septemba so i just hav to handle things d best way i can. of which, sincerely blackamil isnt one of them
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by tboy1(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2008
jugz:

don't wannaa blackmail her because, at the end of d day it may not be to my advantage , am thinkin of speakin to my elda bro about this but he is servin at adamawa n wont b home till septemba so i just hav to handle things d best way i can. of which, sincerely blackamil isnt one of them

How old are you?
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Gennyz(m): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2008
GUY l agree wit   "rotimy" the best thing u can do is to simply call ur mum,and make her no that u've  already known what she does, and try to keep it b/w u ,ur sister and ur Mun cos ,the moent ur dad gets to no then , one cant  predict what he's capable of doing ,ok.Genny Wyne
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by jugz(f): 11:17am On Jun 04, 2008
tboy1:

How old are you?

am 24, why dyu ask?
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by tboy1(m): 11:33am On Jun 04, 2008
jugz:

am 24, why dyu ask?

Nah when you said you wanted to discuss with your older bro, i thought you might be very young.
Anyways like i said, your mum will not confess to you because this same thing happened to my Ex, that was even worse because the mom used to come overseas to meet the man, sometimes they would even be on the same plane from nigeria. Her Dad was suspecting and paid some ridiculous amount to private investigators and he confronted her with all what he found out and she later confessed
By the way - The man and the woman are still married till today.
Tell your bro and ur Dad
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by FMK(m): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2008
Guys becareful  with familly problems  this is not your business   do you think your advices  can help   to catch  what ? to catch who  ?  sit down and talk with who ?  the mum is so old that  she know what is doing   if the daughter  is 24 years old then mum must be  48 years old   do you think  a woman of 48 years old can beastly act  and judge her proper life  ? why the daughter is investigating her ?  if so  then is not the first time that happen .
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by jugz(f): 11:43am On Jun 04, 2008
FMK:

Guys becareful with familly problems this is not your business do you think your advices can help to catch what ? to catch who ? sit down and talk with who ? the mum is so old that she know what is doing if the daughter is 24 years old then mum must be 48 years old do you think a woman of 48 years old can beastly act and judge her proper life ? why the daughter is investigating her ? if so then is not the first time that happen .

and d moral of your own story is?

pls pls pls!!! different strokes for different folks

1 Like

Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by jugz(f): 11:44am On Jun 04, 2008
tboy1:

Nah when you said you wanted to discuss with your older bro, i thought you might be very young.
Anyways like i said, your mum will not confess to you because this same thing happened to my Ex, that was even worse because the mom used to come overseas to meet the man, sometimes they would even be on the same plane from nigeria. Her Dad was suspecting and paid some ridiculous amount to private investigators and he confronted her with all what he found out and she later confessed
By the way - The man and the woman are still married till today.
Tell your bro and your Dad

thanks, but i think i'll just settle for tellin my bro.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by sistajay(f): 11:45am On Jun 04, 2008
All you have now is a suspicious mind, try and have concrete proof first and then take it from there. If it's true she is having an affair, give here an ultimatum, either she stops seeing this other man or you'll have no choice but to tell your father. You are man enough to do this.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by FMK(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2008
jugz:

and d moral of your own story is?

please please please!!! different strokes for different folks

let things come out by themeselves
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by jugz(f): 11:50am On Jun 04, 2008
sista-jay:

All you have now is a suspicious mind, try and have concrete proof first and then take it from there. If it's true she is having an affair, give here an ultimatum, either she stops seeing this other man or you'll have no choice but to tell your father. You are man enough to do this.

i agree with u, dats y i said my sis n i av a plan wit which to catch her red-handed b4 i can tell my bro or confront her abt this issue. thanks for your reply.
N:B-- its WOMAN enough, grin grin grin am a chic n not a guy
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Alapomeji1: 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2008
I cant even place it if this is really true.

this is really sad sad
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by sistajay(f): 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2008
@ jugz

Jeez, im so SORRY my sista, i meant WOMAN.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by jugz(f): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2008
sista-jay:

@ jugz

Jeez, im so SORRY my sista, i meant WOMAN.

its ok, i undastand, dint include my gender initially
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by sincity(m): 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2008
sista-jay:

I agree with her, i have a similar issue which was just of recent.

I can't really discuss this on the thread, its a bit long and complicated. I would mail u what went down. sincity694u@yahoo.com.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Esss(m): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2008
Call cheaters P.I grin

Just kidding.

Shit! I really dont know what to say. Just mind your damned business. What do you want to do?? Even if you find out they are doing grown up stuff, what would you do?? scold your mum?? You are walking in treachrous waters, be careful lest you drown. It's your mama's business let her do as she pleases.

mu opinion
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2008
just keep watching them,dont say anything now,i have a feeling that u guys will still found out more about them
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Esss(m): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2008
even if she does find out, what would she do?
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2008
confront the mother immediately and make sure d mum does not intimidate her,rather she should be d one intimidating d mum wt d truth
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Esss(m): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2008
It's her mums life, we as kids have no bloody business in grown up affairs.

What if the mum is going through a rough patch with the dad?? I think shes being a nosey kid and should mind her business.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2008
Esss that is a fucking lie ,what do u mean,do u know what d girl is going through?her own mother sleeping wt her father's brother(that is if its true,and its obvious it is)and you're telling her to mind her business ,while they keep deceiving her innocent father?

even if d mum is having probs wt d dad,it still shouldnt make her commit adultery wt her husbands brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Introduce Yourself With What Almost Killed You (photo) / Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? / Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.