Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

My Mum Is Cheating! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Is Cheating! (10862 Views)

“I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by ufuoma24(m): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2008
If ur mum needs an extra sex-mate am stil single o
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Esss(m): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2008
We  dont know about the adultery part yet?? what if they are planning a big secret party for the dads next birthday??  grin now I'm just clownin.

But lets say she finds out they are , you know.

Please tell me what she should say to the mum?? "Mum stop boning uncle", or "Mum why are you doing Uncle". Jeez do you hear how that sounds coming from a kid to a parent??
Or how does she tell her dad?? "Dad, mum is screwing uncle", or "Dad muming and Uncle are boning behind your  back".

This is way beyond her. Let it go. Things will sort themselves out amongst them adults.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by tboy1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2008
Esss:

We  don't know about the adultery part yet?? what if they are planning a big secret party for the dads next birthday??  grin now I'm just clownin.

But lets say she finds out they are , you know.

Please tell me what she should say to the mum?? "Mum stop boning uncle", or "Mum why are you doing Uncle". Jeez do you hear how that sounds coming from a kid to a parent??
Or how does she tell her dad?? "Dad, mum is screwing uncle", or "Dad muming and Uncle are boning behind your  back".

This is way beyond her. Let it go. Things will sort themselves out amongst them adults. 

She needs to tell her DAD
Her telling only her brother will not make any difference because he cannot do anything and he might even worsen the situation
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by FMK(m): 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2008
ufuoma24:

If your mum needs an extra sex-mate am stil single o

dam you want to kill the lady  grin
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2008
wats d big deal in telling her mum,mum i know you're sleeping wt uncle

if she doesnt know how to say it,she should employ me,i will help her out
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by tboy1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2008
ufuoma24:

If your mum needs an extra sex-mate am stil single o

That is someone's mum and your post was so uncalled for!!!
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Esss(m): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2008
jennykadry:

wats d big deal in telling her mum,mum i know you're sleeping wt uncle

if she doesnt know how to say it,she should employ me,i will help her out

So what?? Now go to your room. No pocket money for a year. Infact you are grounded till marriage.

What have you achieved??

I still say look the other way. That is how we were raised. You dont open your mouth in the discussion of elders. let them sort out themselves.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2008
tboy . . thnks for dat reply jare.in d absence of avin smtin reasonable to post ,y not keep ur fingers off ur keyboard ufuoma angry
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by orisebawo(m): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2008
@Poster, this is a very dangerous situation and there might be more to it than meets the eye, i dont see the point in approaching your mum,what are you going to ask her and what do you think she will say. If there is actually something going on then it didnt start today and might have been going on for years,if you are able to catch her red handed then you really dont need to ask her any question as she already knows you know.

Be careful because once you spill the beans so many issues will come to light e.g the paternity of you and your siblings which might lead to so many traumatic experiences
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2008
jenny my sister hw bodi?i don miss u tiremake dat goat nor cum call im mama lesbian again ohh
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by ufuoma24(m): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2008
@FMX: Na me tel im mama to like rod? 2much of evrythn, especially rod is good.
@tboy1: if d poster wantd hs mum to b respctd he shldnt hav washd ha stinkn linen in public so blame im nt me
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Esss(m): 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2008
@ orisebawo

Thank you. You were raised by true african parents. Thats exactly what she should do. Shut the Bleep up, and walk away. Its none of her business.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by FMK(m): 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2008
lady  if you follow these advices  i am seeing your familly destruction coming soon
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2008
lol welli how far naaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2008
ufuoma24:

@tboy1: if d poster wantd hs mum to b respctd he shldnt hav washd ha stinkn linen in public so blame im nt me

m replyin u in regards to ur post to tboy not bcuz u adressed him bt bcuz d post is stupid nd senseless.

one of d reasons for dis forum is to tell ur probs so u can be advised.he/she wasn't washin his mum's linen outside.if u've got nuttin reasonable to say,kindly take a nap.thank you!
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2008
thank u welli,very nice speech
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2008
u went offline early yesterday jenny.i came back to ve sm fun wit u again bcus sleep nor gree catch me bt u don go offline embarassed
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2008
my sis no vex jare,na weekends i dey like to stay for nl reach 3 sef,cos i know say i no go go work d next day,so i fit sleep,but if na weekdays i no dey stay too long
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by tboy1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2008
ufuoma24:

Ohhhhhhh plz - Stop talking rubbish. Could you not have simply ignored the post.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by ufuoma24(m): 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2008
Welli u dey form mature mind shey? I pity d idiot girl (names witheld) wey u dey try enta
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2008
So what?? Now go to your room. No pocket money for a year. Infact you are grounded till marriage.

What have you achieved??

I still say look the other way. That is how we were raised. You don't open your mouth in the discussion of elders. let them sort out themselves.

so because i need pocket money,so i should hide her sins,and continue encouraging her to do rubbish wt my uncle,abeg esss forget dat thing,wetin be pocket money,wats d fun of d pocket money if d girl does not spend it wt joy,pocket money ko breast pocket money ni

i should be encouraging my mum because i need pocket money abi,if she no give me pocket money,then wats her dad for,even d woman cannot stop giving her money,infact she go dey spoil d girl so dat she no go talk,cos if she no give d girl d pocket money,then d whole truth will come out
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by sincity(m): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2008
*tunes to thread* shocked

This thread is getting more and more interesting by the typing second grin

Keep them post coming hot and direct
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by ufuoma24(m): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2008
@tboy1: d same reason y u cldnt ignre my own post, 'they are both equally stupid'
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by tboy1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2008
ufuoma24:

@tboy1: d same reason y u cldnt ignre my own post, 'they are both equally stupid'

I did not disrespect you or ur mom- thats the difference
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by RThESlyR: 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2008
My Mum Is Cheating!
No you don't need to spill the beans. . . . . .
because im 100% sure u r not ready for the consequences.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2008
Talk to your mum
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2008
ufuoma24:

Welli u dey form mature mind shey? I pity d idiot girl (names witheld) wey u dey try enta

a fool will alwez be a fool nd an empty head remains empty till sm slaps land on d ugly face.

for d records:welli is a female nd not tryin to enter any girl
again:maturity isn't to be bragged abt. . .
im very sure u cant deny d fact dat u wish u think like me

anoda advice:get a life,a car,a big house nd fat acc. . . afta dat cum back nd open ur mouth to talk to me.long hissss
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by HRhotness(f): 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2008
@ topic

for a 24 yr old u do sound immature. . .

u shd have a life of ur own and not interfering in ur mums business. . .

i think u are only inclined to believe they are having an affair becos u dont like ur uncle, for all u know it may be something else that is going on.

ur mum has a right to her secrets afterall she shd be in or around her fifties (old enough in my opinion). even if she did decide to have an affair, she must have her reasons and u have no right to judge. . . that is not the place of a loving daughter.

if it does come out that she is having an affair, things may or may not work out in the end but at least u had no hand in the disaster. . . dont start taking sides before there is even a quarrel.

if u can, ask ur mum what it is with ur uncle and accept whatever she says and get on with ur own life, if it comes out that she lied to u then u have a basis for anger. . . but in my opinion right now, u sound like a whiny little girl
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by ufuoma24(m): 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2008
Welli Y are u tellin me 2 get things ur dad only dreams about? D fact dat ur a gurl means nufin 2 me.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2008
seriously ufuoma must u always insult people's parents?
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by tinakoya(f): 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2008
i will say speak to your mum about it, dont accuse her just speak to her u should know how to bring ur mum down, believe whatever she says and move on cuz u need to concentrate on ur life instead of ur mum's
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by ufuoma24(m): 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2008
@jennykardy: my apologies, 'it' uhm, i mean 'she' startd it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car / My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.