Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. (35732 Views)

FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 / Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents / Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by ChristKid1: 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
Okija_juju: [b]I am not a fan of Islam, but I'm sure even Mohammed would not have approved of this.

Muslims... This is all your fault. You sat and kept quiet while the renegade ones amongst you ran riot and caused chaos to all other unbelievers. You felt safe in your mosques, acted ignorant and bowed your heads in oblivion while the extremist arm of your faith ran anork, bombing churches, killing Christians and causing chaos and pandamonium. But you forgot something, when a vicious dog is allowed to run around barking and biting strangers unabated, at some point, it wouldnt even be able to tell the difference between its master and strangers.

Welcome to the world of Christians.

Welcome to worshiping and praying with fear and trembling. Now we are all truly equal. The child you raised has gone from crazy to insane. Now whenever you grab your kettles and mats to go to the mosques on friday, you would know the same fear that Christians have been living with for all these years every sunday. Remember the Madala Christmas day bombing?! Well, this one came a few days after your own version of Christmas. I feel sorry for the dead, but then again I consider them martyrs. Martyrs that might lead to the revolution we all have been clamouring for.

Maybe now, Muslims would start condemning these acts openly. Maybe now, all those Hate-preaching Imams would be sought out and handed over to the army. Maybe now, those known terrorists that pray with you every Saturday would be exposed. Maybe now, the much needed internal cleansing of Islam would begin.

Stand up with one voice.
I'm not for the division of this nation at all. We all once lived in peace and harmony amongst each other. We once practiced all our religions side by side in peace and harmony. Even despite the war of 67, we still somehow co-existed without much acrymony. If this menace isnt stopped soonest, it would be our greatest undoing. We would destroy this nation and our future generations would be left with nothing.

The time for change is now..

R.I.P to the dead.. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun..

audu billah

[/b]

Preach it bro
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
RIP 2 d dead .
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by kushsy: 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
Olucheye: Can the civil war start already because i can't phantom whatever is the cause of the darn blood thirst of this BH guys?? They've given excuses enough for their senseless n mudane acts all in the name of Religion. Its time for the Chief of Army Staff n presidency acts tough.

Send out the drones and full military artilery. Wipe out this c.u.n.t.s. wherever they're hiding. Last time i checked when the government made similar moves, the NEF(Northern Elders Forum) cried foul of being a civil war which brings questions like,

Q1. If you don't think that Islam supports terrorisim, why did you see the sending of troops to fight terrorists as a Fight against Islam?

Q2. How is Islam fighting against terror? At least show us one positive move that has been made to stop the acclaimed defamation of Allah's name.

Q3. How can war against terror turn into war against Islam if both are not Closely Related?. As claimed by our NEF

Q4. Why does fighting a terrorist infested geo-political zone result to fighting the entire Northerners[Islam] Community, if Islam has nothing to do with Terrorism?.

BOTTOMLINE; If you won't allow the country rest because of your 72virigins search sucide missions y'all are on, LET US SPLIT and Go our ways. The Bible even said .......'To your tents oh ye Isreal"
Let us 'YORUBA's" enjoy our own 72virgins in Eko Atlantic. Our Igbo brothers if they eventually decide to go home can use either the Onitsha Bridge or Otuoke creeks while y'all can go act your p.o.r.n in Allah's mansion for all i care. Next Please!!!

R.I.P to the Dead... God Rest Your Souls!
. Nice one
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by juman(m): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
Why do we arrive at this senseless situation?

Very useless "leaders".

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by justthinking: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
onyxo76: agreed, but which religion do they practise??
hmm. i think i av an idea to cus more problem to nigeria. i will just organize some thugs nd anytime we kill someone will be saying in jusus name. i think that will qualify me to be a christian or wait all christian are 419 because i knw some pastors that are. nd also all christian are prostitute cus i knw some christian who are. all christian are theive are rapist cus i knw some who are e.t.c becus of the above christianity is the religion of the devil.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Matuidi(m): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
Christianity promotes prostitution in Nigeria. These idiots believe that the prophet Isa died for their sins. LOL.

They think they can do anything they please because they believe the prophet Isa died for their sins.

WTF.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by PECO4KING(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
Wily!Wily:
haaaahaaaaa hoooooohooooohaaa, what a great news, good news,

That is bad. And u they like this kind non sense.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Msgamble: 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
Matuidi: Christianity promotes prostitution in Nigeria. These idiots believe that the prophet Isa died for their sins. LOL.

They think they can do anything they please because they believe the prophet Isa died for their sins.

WTF.
Use ur brain,boy..Christainity promote prostitution? F.Y.M, who are the ppl that patronize them, if nt alhaji with four wives buh yet unsatisfied,they even complained about 'market situation' during ramadan in 9ja dailies, while ur religion encourage molesting 9yrs old child,hatred,jihad(pure violence)..Are u ppl jealous that CHRIST promise us Salvation if we walk in his ways? While ur leader deosn't even know his fate talkless of u his cow..G.T.F.O towel head
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Allenkee: 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
Matuidi: Christianity promotes prostitution in Nigeria. These idiots believe that the prophet Isa died for their sins. LOL.

WTF.

Is that what your Imam thought you?
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Allenkee: 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Msgamble: Use ur brain,boy..Christainity promote prostitution? F.Y.M, who are the ppl that patronize them, if nt alhaji with four wives buh yet unsatisfied,they even complained about 'market situation' during ramadan in 9ja dailies, while ur religion encourage molesting 9yrs old child,hatred,jihad(pure violence)..Are u ppl jealous that CHRIST promise us Salvation if we walk in his ways? While ur leader deosn't even know his fate talkless of u his cow..G.T.F.O towel head

Bro leave them, it is what their hatred Imams teach them they come online to vomit.
Imams will not teach them how to live peacefully with others.
Whenever they gather for worship if an Imam do not speck ill against other religion especially Christianity which they see as a treath, the day's worship will never go down well.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Allenkee: 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
alabes123: can everybody see dat this book haram is purely political, those so call book haram are not muslim, because no any muslim will take an innocent life of fellow muslim or human. islam is all about peace.

I want to believe that you are ignorant of what is going on in Iraq.
A particular sect of muslims are killing another muslim sect. Planting and trowing bombs into Mosque as if bomb na stone.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by REVOLUTNIS: 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
Good News
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by menstar: 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
The bastard chameleon responsible for this act will surely soon have a deadly and regretable end.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by PECO4KING(m): 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
Life is not a muble jumble, put urself in that shoe, N see what lyf looks like, let's put religion aside, we are talking about souls
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by PECO4KING(m): 12:00am On Aug 14, 2013
Lordave: They may continue until no single muslim remains in Nigeria.

Na wa for u ooo. U re boko christian
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by PECO4KING(m): 12:51am On Aug 14, 2013
tunshe:

Ignorance is a killer disease,if only you know the meaning of what you wrote.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.

The Pilgrimage to Mecca is the largest congregation in the world,can you beat that?

Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) is the most influential man ever existed - Micheal Hart (A Christian who knows better than you without bias)
(Source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_100)

Despite the unity among the unbelievers to extinguish the light of Islam,it continues to glow stronger tongue tongue tongue

1 million likes. U condem Islam yet it still grows every day. You guys should better seek for the truth and support Islam and let all fight against terroist.

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by alameenLM(m): 12:58am On Aug 14, 2013
not each other....muslims.dont be bias.liar
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by blackbeau1(f): 8:21am On Aug 14, 2013
Na wa oh.so people still exist in borno? Anyways,for all of us here on Nairaland including myself(both christians and muslims),I just have a question to ask,When last did you pray for Nigeria? And for those of you advocating for a civil war,you obviously don't know what you are saying. You don't know the death,poverty ,hunger and pain caused by the civil war or you wouldn't advocate for it. Let's all try it today.let's pray for Naija
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Msgamble: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
PECO4KING:

1 million likes. U condem Islam yet it still grows every day. You guys should better seek for the truth and support Islam and let all fight against terroist.
We av already discuss this 'islam is the fastest growing religion in d world'? Islam is only growing in middle-east due to high procreation not spreading, as islam grow over the last 2 decade in latin america,south-east asia,africa,europe(mayb due to migration from M.D to europe) instead it falling drastically in d region av mention, even 9ja from 60%(1960) to 44%(2013)..learn fact don't embarrass urself online towel-head
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tunshe: 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
Mintayo:

and do u knw d reason why Micheal hart said that?
He did nt call mohammed d most influential bcus he was a good man but because of wars he fought and the lives he killed!
Btw,anybody can say anything abt anybody...i can also publish a book and say seun is d richest man on earth!
Stop d hate man and address d issue at hand!

Olodo! read the link and come back here to submit to Islam.

He (S.A.W) was rated number one for killing people and hitler wasn't listed?and Jesus(A.S)your Lord and personal saviour on number 3?was Jesus also fighting and killing people?

Do you know what it takes to be influential? I bet you don't!

Yes,anybody can say anything but not everybody will acknowledge it. You must be an authority with facts and figures to be on wiki.

If you have facts and figure to name Seun as the richest man,it becomes logical.

Hope I have contributed to your wealth of knowledge?

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by winner01(m): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2014
lakesider: Islamabad christianity is not an option.xtianity too has killed in this same manner when it was about the same age as islam , i stand to be corrected.
you mean catholics?
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by winner01(m): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2014
AbdH:
Ameen!
A Muslim's post is usually devoid of hate.
yes, muslims that are restricted by sanity, culture,tradition and a sensible democratic law (not sharia).....muslims who don't practice sharia are against the real teachings of islam cos sharia is allah's will...so brother, next time your brother steals please cut off his hands..
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by winner01(m): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
gbadexy: Well at least they have killed muslims praying in the mosque now so that those complaining and wishing for it can be satisfied even though its not the first time though.
These people are not muslims.
I just can't fathom how a so called "islamic group" would rationalize or justify killing fellow muslims in a place of worship or even at all!
These people are just plain terrorists without religious inclination.
muslims kill muslims everywhere, you might wanna take a look at the recent shia and sunni dispute..its d spirit associated with islam and its beyond your power or immagination,..islamic violence did not start in your generation and probably might not end in it.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by winner01(m): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
tunshe:

Olodo! read the link and come back here to submit to Islam.

He (S.A.W) was rated number one for killing people and hitler wasn't listed?and Jesus(A.S)your Lord and personal saviour on number 3?was Jesus also fighting and killing people?

Do you know what it takes to be influential? I bet you don't!

Yes,anybody can say anything but not everybody will acknowledge it. You must be an authority with facts and figures to be on wiki.

If you have facts and figure to name Seun as the richest man,it becomes logical.

Hope I have contributed to your wealth of knowledge?
abeg wetn dem dey take measure influence...lol..don't console yourselves..whoever this man is, I don't care. Jus d same way other so called prophet come out and do or teach silly things and doctrines....A real man of God has no time for all this talk, we have no concern with islam, buddhaism,taoism, etc..so acknowledging mohammed shows who he is..mohammed was not acknowledged in my bible or even regarded.
A real man of God is too busy trying to lead people to christ than all dese fruitless arguments.
May God open our eyes to see the truth.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by winner01(m): 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2014

WTF.
ur imam taught you all these shey, 72 virgins await u in paradise shaa, u allah and mohammed go F*ck tire.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by winner01(m): 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
raheema4u:

The word LOVE (AL MAHABA) appears 83 time in the holy Quran, pls mr Man how many does the word love appears in ur bible?

The word FORGIVENESS (AL MUGHFIRA) whisch is one on the basic moral of Islam
appears 234 time in the holy Quran, how many time does the word forgiveness appears in the bible

I'm not surprise at ur ignorance because u hardly read ur bible apart from what u hear from ur pastor, how will u then read any other religious books. But then silent is the best for people like u cos the moment u write, u kind of disgrace urself.

U don't know anythin about Islam. Just like the crusaders there are bad egg in every community.
please tell me where allah says he loves me

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) / Gombe, Yola & Bauchi States To Experience Two-Day Blackout - TCN / Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.