Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. (35735 Views)

FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 / Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents / Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Emperor007: 7:54am On Aug 13, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Not too difficult to understand - 99% of Igbos are xtians and an average Igbo is a criminal or has criminal tendency.

^^^

Igbos and Yorubas, who has more criminals and criminal tendency ? The correct answer is obviously Yorubas.

Who runs 99.9% of those Churches? Correct answer , Yorubas.

If you can't contribute positively to the topic, just shut your warped mouth.

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 13, 2013
Exactly which one is it?

1. Gunmen.
2. Militants.
3. Islamists.
4. Bokoharam.

Before you choose, dont forget what and who they attacked. MOSQUE KILLING MUSLIMS.

Let the media continue there stupid games against Islam and let the hypocritical brainwashed scums continue to wallow in there brainlessness and bias thinking.

...Islam is peace, and it grows, it will continue to grow.

4 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by ayobase(m): 7:56am On Aug 13, 2013
Harbioollah:

People like you makes me doubt every human has a brain

Like if there wasn't any IOTA of sense in what he said....I gez the house is divided against itself!

What do they say after every mission? ALLAH IS GREAT!

They drew their inspiration from the Quran (Muhammed), maybe due to misinterpretation or misanalysing.

So, the guy gat a brain to figure that out!

Thank God for the Yoruba muslims still!
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Matuidi(m): 7:57am On Aug 13, 2013
Al PicapcI:

But why is the islamic countries still in war? And the bombings in nigeria is majored in the north?and not in the banana eating east? That's the teachings of mohammed..u better accept Christ b4 its too late 4 u.....

LOL, look at this braindead ape.

Muslim countries are in war because of the interference of your idol Obonga and his Zionist masters.

You don't know anything about Prophet Muhammad (saw) so I suggest you put the banana down and start reading a bit.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by ayobase(m): 7:59am On Aug 13, 2013
Rashzubair: Exactly which one is it?

1. Gunmen.
2. Militants.
3. Islamists.
4. Bokoharam.

Before you choose, dont forget what and who they attacked. MOSQUE KILLING MUSLIMS.

Let the media continue there stupid games against Islam and let the hypocritical brainwashed scums continue to wallow in there brainlessness and bias thinking.

...Islam is peace, and it grows, it will continue to grow.

That's what u think or believe, not what some brainwashed and fools believe.....to a coin, there is always the other side!
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by francisbiz: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2013
Konjour: I wouldn't know for sure but this attack is reminiscent of the operations of a 'Death-Squad' in Sunni-Shia conflicts' parlance, and its evident so many folks on here don't know what goes into dividing a country and shit. Its not achieved as quickly or as smoothly as sharing up slices of bread. Nigeria has gotta be one of the most diverse countries on earth and would easily have been one of the most powerful if the diversity could be put to good use. Some folks be talking about civil war. Civil war pitting who against who? Muslims against Christians, or Tribe against Tribe? How can a civil war break out when the maimings affect each and every tribe,faith,and religion in the country? Only people with brains the size of a walnut would think that's possible. If Nigeria ever splits, the seperation would never make things better or easier for any of the component parts, but even harder. Worse still, each part of Nigeria still has much more tribes inherent in them, even with history of wars, strife, killings amongst them. The Yorubas & Igbo peoples still have so many clans, ethnos entwined within them, apart from the fact that you'd find at least 10 tribes in Yorubaland alone (that I know of), and I'm sure you'd find out its the same in the North, East, and what have you. Its not hard to see that whatever the challenges the nation faces, it faces everyone in it squarely. The government has failed the people it governs for too long, and it needs to get its acts in order by sorting out the Boko-Haram sect in its totality in quicktime, though it will be helpful if the people living around the hotspots help the government out by assisting its means of chasing out terrorism, not sabotaging it. Nevertheless, may the soul of the dead RIP and may this attack instill more drive in the government to wipe out all forms of religious extremism in the country. Long live my fatherland, Nigeria.
You, in your safe sanctuary, your son, daughter, wife, mummy, daddy, brother or sister has not been hacked to death by this nothern gang.
Wait untill they do that before you can give your verdict; I guess it would be a different tone.
THE NORTH CAN HAVE THERE OWN COUNTRY WHERE THEY CAN KILL AT WILL. IF WE CANT STAY TOGETHER IN PEACE ITS BETTER WE GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS.
CAN YOU LIVE IN A BEDROOM WITH YOUR BLOOD-DRINKING ENEMY FOREVER?
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by raheema4u(f): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2013
rafhell: Islamist are cursed. Same with whoever they draw their inspiration from.
Where is the fucking peace in this fucking religion.
If you can not spare your brother how will you spare others.
It is a pity because the word love, forgiveness, tolerance does not exist in what they read.
The devil has really worked

The word LOVE (AL MAHABA) appears 83 time in the holy Quran, pls mr Man how many does the word love appears in ur bible?

The word FORGIVENESS (AL MUGHFIRA) whisch is one on the basic moral of Islam
appears 234 time in the holy Quran, how many time does the word forgiveness appears in the bible

I'm not surprise at ur ignorance because u hardly read ur bible apart from what u hear from ur pastor, how will u then read any other religious books. But then silent is the best for people like u cos the moment u write, u kind of disgrace urself.

U don't know anythin about Islam. Just like the crusaders there are bad egg in every community.

9 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Olucheye(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2013
tunshe:

Let me take time to address your needs.

If you are the President would you wipe out innocent citizens cos a few,wayward and countable guys needed to be brought to justice?havent you seen or heard enough bloodshed?

Now to answer your questions:

1. Provide a proof that Muslims went against sending of troops if you are truthful. The only fear of the northerners was that the Nigerian Army has a history of brutality and large counts of innocent civilians. Majority of the Northerners are muslims,I have heard true life comments of friends in the JTF how they kill men cos of keeping beards.

2. You cannot defame Allah because He is God! All the creatures both living and non living praises him,even the neating of your heart praises HIM the most High. However,a lot of Islamic preachings has been on against taking the lives of innocent peeps. The Muslim youths have also became civilian JTF to risk their lives in this vanguard,you cant possible see or hear that cos you are a bloody hypocrite.

3. Define terror and define Islam,include fight in both sentences and use your brain to figure out any similarity.

4. See answer number 1.

I cant believe you are Yoruba cos the Yoruba peeps I know are not religious bigots,we are constructive in our approach!

You are destructive because rather than call for unity,peace and proffer pragmatic solution you called for civil war,break up and bloodshed.
I'll take time to answer your post.....so please do read accordingly!

If i were the president, best believe that I'll spare out all it'll take to ensure your acclaimed 'few,wayward and countable guys are brought down to 6'feet before they make the country ungovernable. Can't even believe you're making the excuse... Are the Al'queda members not few and countable?? Or how many of them did it take to bring the World trade centre in 2001?? We all can agree that these few countable guys are brainwashed fools who'll go to any length as long as they're breathing to ensure their target is down all in the name of religion.

Or is it until Nigeria becomes a warzone like Afghan or Iraq that we need to know that its time to unleash the full force of the military on them. Its best we nip their radical spirit in thel bud before its get all full blown out.

To tend to your other questions;

1. For years now, even outside Nigeria, 'Muslims/people that have found themselves in this zone have always rejected the full force of military help to help them tackle this menace. No wonder their countries are deeply entrenched in its troubles. I sure do understand the 'JTF clause" in the Nigerian scenario but its like saying that You live in a room full of bugs, and you're rejecting the use of baygon on such room because you're not ready to leave the said nor want to catch cold from its effects on your nasal passage. We got to kill a lesser evil for a great one! So its either you bear the brunt of such region or move out to area that are less infected. Like Afam said in his posts earlier, no one in his sane mind should still stay in Borno.

Futhermore, how does the JTF identify them n seperate them from each other when they even use the sacred hijan wearing alhaja's to move their explosive's all around. Its safe to say, if you look suspicious you should be brought down if you can't identify yourself clearly. Trust em muslims and their arrogance because of the superior beliefs in their medulla. Btw, If you're calling for help, its safe to assume you don't need it. Hence the earlier submission.

2. I'm not in anyway defaming Allah but sadly a whole lot of muslims have times over dragged his name in the mud and painted him as 'blood-thirsty idol". I however wish this your submission was true, However,a lot of Islamic preachings has been on against taking the lives of innocent peeps.[i] IT IS NOT
Not even the elders not to talk of the spiritual leaders are speaking and condemning the activities of BH in that geo-political zone save the one that are targeted for political save-face consumption. If tryly there are preaching against it, i expect large endless symposiums on lecturing, teaching and condemning the activities of BH who daily kill for their idol.

Prove me wrong by giving providing an evidence to one of such preachings that has been against the action of BH. If not shove up that hyprocrite word up your a*s.

3.Terror is the base word for Terrorists, Terrorism and so on.. Muslim terrorists are on the other hand too. Use your brain to figure out the correlation.
[i]Nowadays the actions of the flag bearers of Islam is any different from what the basic definition of what terror is.

4. Check 1 above......

Thankfully, you're Yoruba too.. Hence you've earned my respect. As much as we're not religious bigots, we are part of a much larger society called Nigeria. We can't continue with the fold arms 'siddown-look" actions we are on. Its time to take a more pragmatic approach, spit fire and realize the 100 years fake marriage called amalgamation isn't working. When a zone of the country is hell bent on defaming us and giving us the war-zone tag, its best to let go and leave them in the archaic age they want to belong to. They don't want to let go in peace so a war, 'civil war" will put things in their rightful place and let everyone be on their own.

BOTTOMLINE; For Nigeria to rightfully take its place among the high placed nations in the world, we need to successfully have an INTERNAL REVOLUTION in northern Nigeria. Show me one revolution without bloodshed. Its either you're in or you're out! You can't sit ducks and expect change to miraculosly happen. Kudos to the civillian JTF too btw, more grease to your elbows.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Matuidi(m): 8:23am On Aug 13, 2013
How will he know how many times it appears in the bible when most of the New Testament has been corrupted? LOL.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by gbadexy(m): 8:24am On Aug 13, 2013
smothly: what has the xtians done wrong in this matter on ground?
•̸Ϟ•̸y friend it has nothing to do with liberal xtians, I wrote most xtians here on this forum not all.
They were not showing any sympathy whatsoever and were even denigrating Islam instead of condemning evil.
Jesus christ preached love according to your faith but why should they be making insensitive statements here? It makes them no different from the heartless boko haram! They could have just kept quiet if they can't console.
I don't derive joy whenever terrorists kill xtians in church or muslims, only sadists would do so in the name of belonging to a certain faith which is quite hypocritical in •̸Ϟ•̸y view.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by opeyemitee(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2013
adepojuot: Sunni muslims declar jihad on shia muslims,well done,kip it up,72 virgins and rivers of wine await u in heaven.islam is indeed religiou of peace.
sure!
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by BrightCar: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2013
adepojuot: mayb when american army is able to wipe out islamic terrorist in yemen,pakistan,iraq,iran,mali e.t.c by that time jtf will be able to wipe out boko in d north.
WHAT DOES THAT IMPLIES, SO WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE WAY OUT?
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by eddyddon234(m): 8:33am On Aug 13, 2013
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by oderemo(m): 8:35am On Aug 13, 2013
what the hell is going down,
IRAN
IRAQ
LIBYA
SOMA
YEMEN
SYRIA
LEBANON
AFGHANISTAN
PAKISTAN
KURDISTAN
NIGERIASTAN
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by obi123: 8:38am On Aug 13, 2013
Big Star:

So, is BokoHaram an Islamic sect? I wonder why media people always call them Islamic sect. Ko da ooo
dem be christian sect before? they are claiming to be of Allah, so one can only assume that they of Islam too
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Matuidi(m): 8:41am On Aug 13, 2013
ode remo: what the hell is going down,
IRAN
IRAQ
LIBYA
SOMA
YEMEN
SYRIA
LEBANON
AFGHANISTAN
PAKISTAN
KURDISTAN
NIGERIASTAN

What the hell is going down?

Congo
Rwanda
Zimbabwe
Uganda
Liberia
Sierra Leone
South Africa
Angola
Mexico
El Salvador
Honduras
Haiti
Brazil
North Korea

See, I can do that as well, dumbfuck.

4 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by mariong(m): 8:51am On Aug 13, 2013
I'm just sick of all these bad news.
People are busy trying to make money while some eediots are trying to spoil people's hustle.
There end will surely come.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Mjjordan(m): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2013
gbadexy:
•̸Ϟ•̸y friend it has nothing to do with liberal xtians, I wrote most xtians here on this forum not all.
They were not showing any sympathy whatsoever and were even denigrating Islam instead of condemning evil.
Jesus christ preached love according to your faith but why should they be making insensitive statements here? It makes them no different from the heartless boko haram! They could have just kept quiet if they can't console.
I don't derive joy whenever terrorists kill xtians in church or muslims, only sadists would do so in the name of belonging to a certain faith which is quite hypocritical in •̸Ϟ•̸y view.
idina siratal mustaqim..dey all knw d truth bt CANNOT admit it..whoever allah has guided nobody can misguide.Vis a vis!

2 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by ababs001: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2013
I HATE RELIGION
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by saintkash(m): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2013
chiover: Hmm they're now killing each other.
What do u mean by each other? Be wise n speak learned okay
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by oderemo(m): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2013
must you insult your father to prove nothing.
last tym i checked,actually this morng ppl are still being murdered senselessly all in the name of religion,
read btw the lines , RELIGION. be it xtian/islam.
those others u enumerated are fighting for survival of their sovereignty/humanity.
now tell us what your 4king boko haram are fightg 4.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Jomark(m): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2013
Olucheye: Can the civil war start already because i can't phantom whatever is the cause of the darn blood thirst of this BH guys?? They've given excuses enough for their senseless n mudane acts all in the name of Religion. Its time for the Chief of Army Staff n presidency acts tough.

Send out the drones and full military artilery. Wipe out this c.u.n.t.s. wherever they're hiding. Last time i checked when the government made similar moves, the NEF(Northern Elders Forum) cried foul of being a civil war which brings questions like,

Q1. If you don't think that Islam supports terrorisim, why did you see the sending of troops to fight terrorists as a Fight against Islam?

Q2. How is Islam fighting against terror? At least show us one positive move that has been made to stop the acclaimed defamation of Allah's name.

Q3. How can war against terror turn into war against Islam if both are not Closely Related?. As claimed by our NEF

Q4. Why does fighting a terrorist infested geo-political zone result to fighting the entire Northerners[Islam] Community, if Islam has nothing to do with Terrorism?.

BOTTOMLINE; If you won't allow the country rest because of your 72virigins search sucide missions y'all are on, LET US SPLIT and Go our ways. The Bible even said .......'To your tents oh ye Isreal"
Let us 'YORUBA's" enjoy our own 72virgins in Eko Atlantic. Our Igbo brothers if they eventually decide to go home can use either the Onitsha Bridge or Otuoke creeks while y'all can go act your p.o.r.n in Allah's mansion for all i care. Next Please!!!

R.I.P to the Dead... God Rest Your Souls!
You spoke like the famous Okonkwo of things fall apart...you spoke my mind,bro. You spoke well, comrade.

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by nwaanambra1(m): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Not too difficult to understand - 99% of Igbos are xtians and an average Igbo is a criminal or has criminal tendency.

Keep on hating while the Igbos are making success out of their hard work. for your info, 99.99% of igbos are hardworking and hate what is evil. I don't want to be tribalistic like you, but believe me its time you check on the crime statistic of your tribe - you will be shocked by the result. meanwhile, i have more than 12 yorubas under my employ and am a full igbo, so don't make people like me to start being a tribalist like you. . . angry angry

@topic

very sad, very very sad. Life has lost value in Nigeria. sad sad sad
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by LeStylo: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2013
OsunOriginal: Killing will continue until 2015... It is all political.

Xtians have been killed and the government has benefited tremendously from it by posing as a protector of xtians. Now it is time to make it look like government is protecting the muslims by sponsoring touts to kill muslims behind the scenes and then sending soldiers to protect the mosques/muslims thereby making muslims to see them as a protector of muslims. They will do anything because of 2015 and then pretend that they are gentlemen, they don't want trouble, they want peace, etc.

When the bubble busts, Nigerians and the entire world will be surprised.

Tell me

- why Azazi was removed from PDP government
- that they the death of Azazi in a military helicopter is an accident shortly after his sack from PDP government.
- what Azazi meant by PDP members are behind Boko Haram

Even in Mali, we don't see this kind of killings.

May God enable the disabled brains of Nigerians.

Hmmmmn...
This is quite deep! Plus the quality of coordination of the attacks. My colleague survived the Kano bombings of Jan '12 by the whiskers. Over 100 bombs across the city within 60mins at very strategic and highly "secured" areas of the city including the Police and SS HQ.

Indeed, there's much more than catches the eye!
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Olucheye(m): 9:14am On Aug 13, 2013
Jomark: You spoke like the famous Okonkwo of things fall apart...you spoke my mind,bro. You spoke well, comrade.
Thank You
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by ChemicalMallam(m): 9:14am On Aug 13, 2013
Wily!Wily:
haaaahaaaaa hoooooohooooohaaa, what a great news, good news,

I hope I will also be a great news wen d boko boys decide to strike a church again...... I just wonder y Nigerians re so sentimental

2 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:15am On Aug 13, 2013
[b]I am not a fan of Islam, but I'm sure even Mohammed would not have approved of this.

Muslims... This is all your fault. You sat and kept quiet while the renegade ones amongst you ran riot and caused chaos to all other unbelievers. You felt safe in your mosques, acted ignorant and bowed your heads in oblivion while the extremist arm of your faith ran anork, bombing churches, killing Christians and causing chaos and pandamonium. But you forgot something, when a vicious dog is allowed to run around barking and biting strangers unabated, at some point, it wouldnt even be able to tell the difference between its master and strangers.

Welcome to the world of Christians.

Welcome to worshiping and praying with fear and trembling. Now we are all truly equal. The child you raised has gone from crazy to insane. Now whenever you grab your kettles and mats to go to the mosques on friday, you would know the same fear that Christians have been living with for all these years every sunday. Remember the Madala Christmas day bombing?! Well, this one came a few days after your own version of Christmas. I feel sorry for the dead, but then again I consider them martyrs. Martyrs that might lead to the revolution we all have been clamouring for.

Maybe now, Muslims would start condemning these acts openly. Maybe now, all those Hate-preaching Imams would be sought out and handed over to the army. Maybe now, those known terrorists that pray with you every Saturday would be exposed. Maybe now, the much needed internal cleansing of Islam would begin.

Stand up with one voice.
I'm not for the division of this nation at all. We all once lived in peace and harmony amongst each other. We once practiced all our religions side by side in peace and harmony. Even despite the war of 67, we still somehow co-existed without much acrymony. If this menace isnt stopped soonest, it would be our greatest undoing. We would destroy this nation and our future generations would be left with nothing.

The time for change is now..

R.I.P to the dead.. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun..

audu billah

[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Kx: 9:16am On Aug 13, 2013
When they were killing christians in churches and other armless civilians in motor parks, UN house etc, their brothers in govt were busy championing juicy fg backed cease fire offers and presidential amnesty for them; now that they are killing their blood brothers in Allah's mosque, will dey still pursue the amnesty line for them

Yeye dey match dem.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by oderemo(m): 9:20am On Aug 13, 2013
it is highly unfortunate that those northern elite that initially set up and funded this monster
called boko haram are gradually loosing control, if not totally lost control.
what was meant as a political tool to bolster there stake on us all have now turned sour.
the monster is now uncontrollable and turned inward.
may GOD save us all.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by justthinking: 9:23am On Aug 13, 2013
Al PicapcI:

But why is the islamic countries still in war? And the bombings in nigeria is majored in the north?and not in the banana eating east? That's the teachings of mohammed..u better accept Christ b4 its too late 4 u.....
maybe u shuld try to read about how peaceful all dis islamic countries are before the intervention of US(mainly christian county). as for nigeria. why did all the madness start during goodluck tenure. atleast we dont av dis issue during obasanjo( another christian) tenure. it is political. nd Allah will judge them.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by MissBiba(f): 9:27am On Aug 13, 2013
Only pple wit myopic sense wil refer BH as a muslim, no muslim in their right frame of mind will kill his fellow muslim brodas @ a place of worship. Isn't dis obvious?

3 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by oderemo(m): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2013
@ just thinking,
we've always had religious hot heads,maitsasene, guru in ibadan, etc,
but we must have the where withal to deal with these issues.
today's pdp cant guarantee your security cos of the weak leaders we have in our midst.
everyone is jostling for the ctr.
and when things fall apart?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Multiple Blast Rocks Jos / Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State / Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.