Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,264 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. (35737 Views)

FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 / Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents / Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by dragunov: 12:06am On Aug 13, 2013
Harbioollah:

P sad sadeople like you makes me doubt every human has a brain
Guess you can't handle the truth
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 13, 2013
I hope they are all male Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by druid06(m): 12:09am On Aug 13, 2013
Lordave: are you indirectly suggesting that GEJ should go the dialogue way?

I might be wrong though but I think he's suggesting GEJ should tackle the menace from the head. Those leaders and elites sponsoring these insurgence should be exposed for what they are, traitors and made to face the full fury of the law. Without that, we're just going in circle.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by truthcom: 12:09am On Aug 13, 2013
Whenever christains are killed, they are terrorists but when Muslims are killed, they are Millitants. This is why I hate other religions aside Islam. Too much hypocrites full them gbam#

13 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by adepojuot: 12:10am On Aug 13, 2013
druid06: It always sad, terrible and mudane information that is always spread across Nigeria and Africa as a whole. If it's not crime against humanity such as bloodshed of our own kins, it would be other disgusting acts. When would we stop killing each other just because of some slight differences and when the western world calls us Monkeys or other derogative words in the dictionary inciting us as sub-humans, we all come together like we're holier than thou.

The Nigerian government has failed countless number of times in regards to issuring save and sound environment for our future generation to grow in. The country is so insecure and sometimes I wonder how our children and grand children would turn out in the future. People should not be surprised when our future generation all turn out to be warlords, drug addicts and menace to the society and the world in general and with the way we are going, it would be soon.

The problem with nation Nigeria is our intolerance of others not to forget the cancerous worm of corruption, ineptitude and god-fatherism spreading across the nation. To curb this menace, we need to start from ourselves to be morally disciplined and teach ourselves to be tolerant of others but that won't happen since our leaders are corrupt to the core and have no values. Their time and intelligence is being spent on ways to make schemes and loot more money from our government and the stupid GEJ is the leader of them all. The situation with the insurgence and terrorist groups all over Nigeria could be cupped if the government tackle the problem from the grassroot. Make the country blissful, provide jobs for the unemployed, make education a mandatory excercise for all youth in Nigeria.

Also, to tackle such menace is to cut the head away from the body. GEJ and his constituents are just wasting time and innocent lifes in fishing our sleeper cells of the militant group. Their sponsors should be exposed and made to face the full fury of the law. These are the only way we could curb this menace to society and to our personal being. Killing a hundred or two hundred boko haram members would make no difference while their sponsors and leaders are in full arms with the government of today. GEJ should expose these sponsors for what they are, traitors and let them face the full wrath of our law and the Nigerian populace.

This is the only way to fight this.
what are u talking about??sunni muslims declar jihad on shia muslim,you are here blaming government,do,nt u see or read what is going on across muslim countries??please stop blaming government,blame islamic clarics that preaches,brain washed his fellowers..
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by judedwriter(m): 12:10am On Aug 13, 2013
2 much bloodshed and violence in the north; will it end? sad
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by siddiq202(m): 12:11am On Aug 13, 2013
Wily!Wily:
haaaahaaaaa hoooooohooooohaaa, what a great news, good news,
I pray non of your loved ones fall victim.

May God forgive the sins of the dead and grant their families fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by thriz: 12:12am On Aug 13, 2013
Harbioollah:

People like you makes me doubt every human has a brain
OH JUST SHUT UR TRAP
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 13, 2013
rafhell: Islamist are cursed. Same with whoever they draw their inspiration from.
Where is the fucking peace in this fucking religion.
If you can not spare your brother how will you spare others.
It is a pity because the word love, forgiveness, tolerance does not exist in what they read.
The devil has really worked

[size=16pt]Like[/size]

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Kslib(m): 12:13am On Aug 13, 2013
Wheeeew!!
44 people just like that.. R..i..p to the dead but i just hope this will make the notherners know that BH is also their enemy cos most of these muslims reason with their behind..
I wont be shocked if most,maybe all of the 44muslims killed were amongst those celebrating when xtians were being killed!!!
This is a very sad news,but i hope it will make the northerners know that we are all fighting the same battle and have an enemy in common which is Boko Haram..
It is well!!
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by aryzgreat: 12:16am On Aug 13, 2013
RIP to d dead, i think the muslims keeping quite bc na churches dem dey bomb b4 will now wake up and do something before a religious war erupt in dis fake country

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by lastpage: 12:20am On Aug 13, 2013
Afam4eva: But i really don't get how some human beings reason. tell me the reason why a single should should still be found in Borno? How can people be playing draft with their life like this. If i lived in Borno, it just takes one bomb or killing spree for me to find my square root. But some people seem not to even be thinking of leaving that place. Btw, i thought they said the Nigerian Army chased the bokoharamists into Niger Republic.

You are speaking as "an outsider"!

What about a Northerner who has his origins there (Great grand parents), whose lived there all his life, with wife, kids, family, house, business, e.t.c?

Where and How do you UPROOTS YOURSELF and your Kins, in such situation?
How easy is it.... as you put it?

Lastpage!

BTW: I want you to leave where you are NOW and move to Ogbomosho, TOMORROW! just try and do so! wink
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by trolling(m): 12:21am On Aug 13, 2013
what is one-third of world population...just wanna know how many more to go sad
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Lordave: 12:21am On Aug 13, 2013
druid06:

I might be wrong though but I think he's suggesting GEJ should tackle the menace from the head. Those leaders and elites sponsoring these insurgence should be exposed for what they are, traitors and made to face the full fury of the law. Without that, we're just going in circle.
no doubt, you have a point. Though, you may not have interpreted him well.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by jametex(m): 12:22am On Aug 13, 2013
I hate islam,a blood sucking religion..

4 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Lordave: 12:24am On Aug 13, 2013
siddiq202:

May God forgive the sins of the dead and grant their families fortitude to bear the loss.
did you say this line of prayer when Kabiru Sokoto bombed scores of people on 25th december 2011?
Hypocrite!

5 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Deyinka007: 12:26am On Aug 13, 2013
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Ayorh4you(m): 12:27am On Aug 13, 2013
RIP to the dead cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by lastpage: 12:28am On Aug 13, 2013
adepojuot: what are u talking about??sunni muslims declar jihad on shia muslim,you are here blaming government,do,nt u see or read what is going on across muslim countries??please stop blaming government,blame islamic clarics that preaches,brain washed his fellowers..

Believe me, the guy has a clear and concise knowledge of what he is talking about!

For example, those Northern Elders who always oppose and shout at any effort to root out these terrorist are the backers and sponsors of the boko haram. They need to be arrested and possible dealt with severely!

Another example, you cannot win the war against terror, using military force alone!
Events in Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, e.t.c has proved that beyond doubt.
You need to fight a psychological warfare along.
One way to do it is to "reduce the ranks of the terrorist" by providing an alternative to some of them: Social Structures like Employment, Education, basics of life (Water, Electricity, Hospital, e.t.c)

Guy is right on the money, you on the other hand .... is ANGRY!
Quite understandable though.

lastpage!
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 13, 2013
Eveil people
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by druid06(m): 12:35am On Aug 13, 2013
adepojuot: what are u talking about??sunni muslims declar jihad on shia muslim,you are here blaming government,do,nt u see or read what is going on across muslim countries??please stop blaming government,blame islamic clarics that preaches,brain washed his fellowers..

Who else should I blame other than ourselves which includes the government. We accepted these pseudo religions and it's making us intolerant of one another. Our government has failed to enact on Nigeria being a secular state and allowing each individual to do whatever they like in regards to religion. Just recently, an upper member of the government wanted to pass into law child marriage which is morally wrong on the basis of his own religion while neglecting our constitution. Also, our governmenment has failed to see the power behind posessed through religion and how it could be self destructive if we follow in the fundanmental rules of those doctrines.

Some smart individuals mostly those in the arms of the government has seen religion as the basis of getting a upper hand through politics since all religion is fundamentally based on violence.

Shias and Sunnis has both been loggerheads since the inception of islam and the reason so is just simple power struggle. It's weirdly funny to know the simple reason why Shias and Sunnis are killing each other is because of Mohammed. One accepts Mohammed best friend and second in command as their new leader after his passing away and while the other accepts Mohammeds nephew as their new supreme commander. I am no Muslim but this I have deduced from scholars. Funny thing is that, if you ask a shia muslim why he has so much hatred towards a Sunni, I'm sure the answer you would get is that he has no knowlegde based on his hatred.

I might be wrong though, this is just my ascertion.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 13, 2013
By sleeping with a househelp, PA Abraham has put the world into a great calamity. I wonder how peaceful this world would have been without these Ishmaelites. Anyway, Baba God no dey sleep sha, by shifting their attacks from church to mosque, they will soon start attacking themselves. Light will surely win darkness.Boko Ediots undecided

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Bizibi(m): 12:37am On Aug 13, 2013
This country might split if this menace is not checked on time and the bastards that created this will never know peace and their children and deir children's children will suffer till the end of time,wicked people
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Mobsync(m): 12:44am On Aug 13, 2013
chiover: Hmm they're now killing each other.

Guy, open your eyes. These boko boys are after anybody; muslims or christians, male or female, young or old, northerner or southerner. They don't send.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by brownlord: 12:44am On Aug 13, 2013
WALKS INTO THREAD MAJESTICALLY WETIN MAKE UNA DEY SHOUD UP AND DOWN?

BOKO ARE RAM KLL PEOPLE FOR MOSQUE NAI UNA DEY SHOUT? THAT THEIR FIRST ATTACK ON THEIR FELLOW JIHAD NOW THE REST NA STAGE DEM STAGE AM BEFORE, WHERE THE THING EVEN HAPPEN SELF, BORNO HISS, ABEGI THERE NA WAR ZONE BEFORE,

GOES BACK TO BED SNORING WHILE SAYING, NORTHERNERS ARE MUMU, THEY ARE HELPING US DEPOPULATE THEIR REGION, JTF IS KILLING FROM LEFT, FULANI ATTACKING FROM THE RIGHT, AND BOKO HARAM DOING A VERY GOOD JOB AT THE CENTER, NICE JOB BOYS, BEFORE 2015 HALF OF THEM WOULD BE GONE, WE CAN JUST PUSH THE FEW ONCE LEFT TO NIGER REPUBLIC AND BEGIN TO FARM ON THEIR LAND. IMAGINE IF WE ARE USING THE WHOLE OF NORTHERN NIGERIA AS FARMLAND, EVEN AMERICA SELF GO GIVE US CHANCE.

VISION 2015 DANCING ETIGHI REMIX WITH AZONTO WHILE SIPPING DOGOYARO AND OBSERVING THE NORTHERNERS SORRY NORTHERN ANIMALS DESTROY THEIR LAND
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 13, 2013
jude d writer: 2 much bloodshed and violence in the north; will it end? sad
it will not end until that country is divided. Come, is Goodluck waiting until the whole citizens are wiped before he divides Naija. Hate it or like it, Naija has expired and this continued forced marriage of the ethnic groups will do more harm than goodundecided
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by igoro10: 12:50am On Aug 13, 2013
Tolexander: more info pleaxes!!!
Visit;http://calebmoney..com/?m=1
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by brownlord: 12:52am On Aug 13, 2013
Afam4eva: But i really don't get how some human beings reason. tell me the reason why a single should should still be found in Borno? How can people be playing draft with their life like this. If i lived in Borno, it just takes one bomb or killing spree for me to find my square root. But some people seem not to even be thinking of leaving that place. Btw, i thought they said the Nigerian Army chased the bokoharamists into Niger Republic.

Draft ke? we call it kalokalo people living with animals cant value their own life na, abeg na dem know

going back to sleep as i sing with my tenor voice...#baba ijebu
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by brownlord: 12:54am On Aug 13, 2013
Idi Amin: it will not end until that country is divided. Come, is Goodluck waiting until the whole citizens are wiped before he divides Naija. Hate it or like it, Naija has expired and this continued forced marriage of the ethnic groups will do more harm than goodundecided

cool down bros, make we do the 100 year birthday for the useless pekin come january 2014, before we kill am
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Msgamble: 12:57am On Aug 13, 2013
Psylas: comfirmed! Maybe shia muslims decleard jihad ϑή sunni muslims
U mean like syria,iraq n finally soon iran wiping out suadi off the map am hapi for them..rip to the dead
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by lacasa: 12:59am On Aug 13, 2013
embarassedMay Allah rest yr souls and condemn all involved, in this life and the here-after. Amin

1trilllion really working eh GEJ? angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD / Joshua Ebadamioriata Akhabue Resigns As Obaseki's Special Assistant / Protesting Lagos Driver Sets Self Ablaze, Dies Over Impounded Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.