Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. (35729 Views)

FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 / Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents / Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by adepojuot: 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Very sad. I wonder when the JTF will gun down the last Boko Haram fighter? I hope it happens soon. My only hope that this war on Boko Haram will end soon lies in the civillian JTF. May the dead RIP
mayb when american army is able to wipe out islamic terrorist in yemen,pakistan,iraq,iran,mali e.t.c by that time jtf will be able to wipe out boko in d north.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tbaba1234: 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
sad sad sad

May Allah have mercy on the dead. Ameen

5 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Lordave: 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
They may continue until no single muslim remains in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Afam4eva(m): 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
But i really don't get how some human beings reason. tell me the reason why a single should should still be found in Borno? How can people be playing draft with their life like this. If i lived in Borno, it just takes one bomb or killing spree for me to find my square root. But some people seem not to even be thinking of leaving that place. Btw, i thought they said the Nigerian Army chased the bokoharamists into Niger Republic.

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Maxymilliano(m): 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
Wow Holy Grail! People killed just like that ?

Methinks it is high time the JTF look beyond the boko haram myth to crack down on the real fundamentalist behind the dastardly acts.

Boko haram is an illusion, most of the atrocities is perpetrated by undesirable and misguided elements using boko haram as a cover, with anybody claiming to be the spokeman, just like Gbomo Jomo of MEND fame.

Fundamentalist operates in cells, cracking down on a cell will trigger the birth of another, it is much more than chasing suspicious bearded guys in teblik trousers.

This is where deployment of intelligence should suffice, things can't continue to go on like this. Religious extremism is best undermined from the inside rather than smashed from the outside and while the use of force to restore peace and bring perpetrators to justice is justifiable, it will take much broader and more creative strategies to defeat the mindset and motives of terrorists.

God Bless The Dead ... cool

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Lordave: 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
tbaba1234: sad sad sad

how can allah have mercy on the dead while he's the cause of their death?
E be like say this allah na hypocrite o.
Mara mara n'ihu

16 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Georgekyrian(m): 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
R.I.P. Amen[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lordave: They may continue until no single muslim remains in Nigeria.
grin badt guyy
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
This is indeed sad, when human life becomes so cheap that you can extinguish 44 precious lives in the name of your god, you need to re-evaluate your belief.

Look at Iraq few days ago , 90 souls destroyed, Syria over 100,000, surely these demons cannot be worshipping the God of peace and comfort.

People who perpetuate these acts do not know GOD , they are truly devils in human bodies and shall receive their just recompense of reward.

angry

2 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by DutchNegro(m): 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
gidson12: this will finally lead to a long thing......it is obvious that we a nearing a war.......
Most definitely embarassed cry
bt d motive of d war? Who knows undecided
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2013

Where is the peace and love in your religion ? None, zilch . zero.

Next time before you preach to others sort out your own messy house.

cool

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Lordave: 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
Afam4eva: But i really don't get how some human beings reason. tell me the reason why a single should should still be found in Borno? How can people be playing draft with their life like this. If i lived in Borno, it just takes one bomb or killing spree for me to find my square root. But some people seem not to even be thinking of leaving that place. Btw, i thought they said the Nigerian Army chased the bokoharamists into Niger Republic.
Boko Haram are not just those armed with AK47 and some IEDs. Every northern muslim tends/seems to be a boko haramite since they don't have any problem with it.
The truth is that JTF chased a number of them away, but the unarmed ones got recruited and armed immediately and they are the ones operating right now.

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by collynzo2(m): 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
More than half of those who died were militants themselves, BBC has a way of twisting these stories. The other day they wrote '35 killed in boko haram attack' anyone reading that headline wouldn't have known that 32 of them were boko haram members, 2 soldiers and one policeman.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lordave: Boko Haram are not just those armed with AK47 and some IEDs. Every northern muslim tends/seems to be a boko haramite since they don't have any problem with it.
The truth is that JTF chased a number of them away, but the unarmed ones got recruited and armed immediately and they are the ones operating right now.

Wrong.

As these terrorists are apt to do, they start to kill their own people who want out and want no part of these acts of terror.

I guess this may be why Muslims keep quiet when these dastardly acts occur, they know their fanatical brothers have the potential for wanton destruction of life.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by touchmeder: 11:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
They are killing their fellow brothers and sisters, their fellow muslims. The other day they killed the children in the school, now their own BROTHERS PRAYING IN THE MOSQUE. I hope the buhari and covert boko haram LOVERS know what this means? These guys are not your friends, they are terrorist, they are not even on the side of the North, they are out to KILL any and everyone. THEY WILL CHRISTIANS, BOMB A BUS IN A PACKED AREA, CHILDREN IN SCHOOL, MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN VILLAGES AND THE TOWN, THEIR OWN TRADITIONAL LEADERS, CHRISTIANS, CHURCHES, YOU NAME IT.

IS THE MESSAGE GETTING ANY CLEARER IF YOU LIKE KEEP SUPPORTING THEM AND ASKING FOR AMNESTY on their behalf.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Lordave: 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
adepojuot: that is the problem my brother but people won,t understand this.
what is there to understand
The only understandable thing there is that Islam truly teaches the opposite of what it claims to be and uphold, PEACE!

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by curiouslad(m): 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
@rip to the dead

Ever since lord lugard and his wife joined almagamated this country, it has been destined to fail.

I wonder if All these insane killings and bombings can stop
Our brothers here in the south south have only laid low because their son from otuoke is occupying the seat

Nigerians are not one, this farce of a country must split come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by adepojuot: 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
Sunni muslims declar jihad on shia muslims,what a religiou,i never had say redeem or other xtien churchies declar war on each other,why islam??islam is indeed religiou of peace.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by lakesider(m): 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
Islamabad christianity is not an option.xtianity too has killed in this same manner when it was about the same age as islam , i stand to be corrected.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Lordave: 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
frosbel:

Wrong.

As these terrorists are apt to do, they start to kill their own people who want out and want no part of these acts of terror.

I guess this may be why Muslims keep quiet when these dastardly acts occur, they know their fanatical brothers have the potential for wanton destruction of life.

You may be wrong too, though, I agree a little bit with you.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Princetammy: 11:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
Olucheye: Can the civil war start already because i can't phantom whatever is the cause of the darn blood thirst of this BH guys?? They've given excuses enough for their senseless n mudane acts all in the name of Religion. Its time for the Chief of Army Staff n presidency acts tough.

Send out the drones and full military artilery. Wipe out this c.u.n.t.s. wherever they're hiding. Last time i checked when the government made similar moves, the NEF(Northern Elders Forum) cried foul of being a civil war which brings questions like,

Q1. If you don't think that Islam supports terrorisim, why did you see the sending of troops to fight terrorists as a Fight against Islam?

Q2. How is Islam fighting against terror? At least show us one positive move that has been made to stop the acclaimed defamation of Allah's name.

Q3. How can war against terror turn into war against Islam if both are not Closely Related?. As claimed by our NEF

Q4. Why does fighting a terrorist infested geo-political zone result to fighting the entire Northerners[Islam] Community, if Islam has nothing to do with Terrorism?.

BOTTOMLINE; If you won't allow the country rest because of your 72virigins search sucide missions y'all are on, LET US SPLIT and Go our ways. The Bible even said .......'To your tents oh ye Isreal"
Let us 'YORUBA's" enjoy our own 72virgins in Eko Atlantic. Our Igbo brothers if they eventually decide to go home can use either the Onitsha Bridge or Otuoke creeks while y'all can go act your p.o.r.n in Allah's mansion for all i care. Next Please!!!

R.I.P to the Dead... God Rest Your Souls!

The Northern Elders forum are people like you that classify all actions by well meaning nigerians to be either tribal or
religious oriented...we need to look beyond these boundaries to be able to move forward as a nation...RIP to the Dead.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by esn1(f): 11:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
So sad.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by ogonogo: 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
frosbel:

Wrong.

You are absolutely correct sir. That is the reason for most of the suicide bombings in the Middle East against their own people and that's the main reason why the normal Muslims stay quiet about their crazy radical brothers. Nobody want die.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
adepojuot: Sunni muslims declar jihad on shia muslims,what a religiou,i never had say redeem or other xtien churchies declar war on each other,why islam??islam is indeed religiou of peace.

Your written English is terrible !

5 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by hardniola(m): 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
thanks olodumare dat am not muslim or christian if u like kill urself...........the war we be muslim vs christian......

2 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by druid06(m): 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
It always sad, terrible that mudane and disgusting information that is always spread across Nigeria and Africa as a whole. If it's not crime against humanity such as bloodshed of our own kins, it would be other disgusting acts. When would we stop killing each other just because of some slight differences and when the western world calls us Monkeys or other derogative words in the dictionary inciting us as sub-humans, we all come together like we're holier than thou.

The Nigerian government has failed countless number of times in regards to issuring save and sound environment for our future generation to grow in. The country is so insecure and sometimes I wonder how our children and grand children would turn out in the future. People should not be surprised when our future generation all turn out to be warlords, drug addicts and menace to the society and the world in general and with the way we are going, it would be soon.

The problem with nation Nigeria is our intolerance of others not to forget the cancerous worm of corruption, ineptitude and god-fatherism spreading across the nation. To curb this menace, we need to start from ourselves to be morally disciplined and teach ourselves to be tolerant of others but that won't happen since our leaders are corrupt to the core and have no values. Their time and intelligence is being spent on ways to make schemes and loot more money from our government and the stupid GEJ is the leader of them all. The situation with the insurgence and terrorist groups all over Nigeria could be cupped if the government tackle the problem from the grassroot. Make the country blissful, provide jobs for the unemployed, make education a mandatory excercise for all youth in Nigeria.

Also, to tackle such menace is to cut the head away from the body. GEJ and his constituents are just wasting time and innocent lifes in fishing our sleeper cells of the militant group. Their sponsors should be exposed and made to face the full fury of the law. These are the only way we could curb this menace to society and to our personal being. Killing a hundred or two hundred boko haram members would make no difference while their sponsors and leaders are in full arms with the government of today. GEJ should expose these sponsors for what they are, traitors and let them face the full wrath of our law and the Nigerian populace.

This is the only way to fight this.

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by adepojuot: 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lordave: what is there to understand
The only understandable thing there is that Islam truly teaches the opposite of what it claims to be and uphold, PEACE!
that is just it,you got it right.if sunni muslims could declar jihad on his fellow shia muslims,who is christiens then??
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by AbdH: 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2013

Ameen!
A Muslim's post is usually devoid of hate.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 13, 2013
Boko Haram are sending a message out to whom it may concern.

These guys are playing the long game and are utterly committed to eliminating any Government,Individual,Military,Civillian,Christian and Muslim that stands in their way.

It's a shame that Nigeria's leader and his wife are playing 'police and thief' in Rivers state, when there's a very real war going on.

History shows us that it is impossible to successfully crush guerrilla fighters using brute force alone. GEJ would do well to consult his history books.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Lordave: 12:01am On Aug 13, 2013
AbdH:
Ameen!
A Muslim's post is usually devoid of hate.
heheheherararara!
I laugh in arabic.

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by xman4life: 12:02am On Aug 13, 2013
So they're now also killing there own brethren? Interesting.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Lordave: 12:03am On Aug 13, 2013
jackbauersballs: Boko Haram are sending a message out to whom it may concern.

These guys are playing the long game and are utterly committed to eliminating any Government,Individual,Military,Civillian,Christian and Muslim that stands in their way.

It's a shame that Nigeria's leader and his wife are playing 'police and thief' in Rivers state, when there's a very real war going on.

History shows us that it is impossible to successfully crush guerrilla fighters using brute force alone. GEJ would do well to consult his history books.
are you indirectly suggesting that GEJ should go the dialogue way?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away / Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) / Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.