Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. (35728 Views)

FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 / Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents / Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by EduParis(m): 9:35am On Aug 13, 2013
Hw hard it is 2 blieve bt,i muxt say we ve 'em' Boko members here on Nairaland.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by gsparks01(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2013
How wish ppl were possessors of religion, not professors, Nigeria should have been better
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by LeStylo: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2013
gbadexy: Well at least they have killed muslims praying in the mosque now so that those complaining and wishing for it can be satisfied even though its not the first time though.
These people are not muslims.
I just can't fathom how a so called "islamic group" would rationalize or justify killing fellow muslims in a place of worship or even at all!
These people are just plain terrorists without religious inclination.

Bro, these are creation of the media. Someday a thief in turban will be branded "Islamic Armed Robber". The media already succeeded in pumping Islamic fundamentalist, fanatic, muslim terrorist, muslim group etc. They're already dictionary words. Same way 419 achieved multinational grammatical and expressional adoption, with unique Nigerian interpretation. One would think there were no fraud beyond the shores of Nigeria. Sadly!
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tunshe: 9:40am On Aug 13, 2013
Idi Amin: I use to think you guys are being brainwashed, now I know there is no brain atall to wash and that makes the job alot easier for those little-brained Clerics of yours. Its pitiful undecided

Obviously,you are the one with an empty skull as the above is the only argument you can come up with.

Micheal Hart, a Christian like you rated Prophet Muhammad as the most influential man ever lived and rated Jesus(A.S),who you claimed as your lord and personal saviour as number 3 behind Isaac Newton.

5 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by dnawah(m): 9:44am On Aug 13, 2013
Harbioollah:

People like you makes me doubt every human has a brain
it is the bitter truth,he is saying.and u can't spit it out,u must swallow it.but if i may ask,r u the founder of Hezbolla?(no verse o!)
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Hopcy(m): 9:44am On Aug 13, 2013
rafhell: Islamist are cursed. Same with whoever they draw their inspiration from.
Where is the fucking peace in this fucking religion.
If you can not spare your brother how will you spare others.
It is a pity because the word love, forgiveness, tolerance does not exist in what they read.
The devil has really worked
What did u think u made in ur comment. Did u knw dose pple dat re killing Muslims & Xtians in large number of dia place of worship? Did urs, ours religions encourage u to kill innocents pple? Neither two of d major religions in dis country tell us to killed. We should mind what we are saying.

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 13, 2013
OMG! what is GEJ doing
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by BlueMurder(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2013
These are interesting times indeed. When churches were being bombed and christians killed by this murderous group of criminals, i didn't "see" Muslims jumping for joy on NL. But see what's happening now: some NLers jubilating, gloating, posting all sorts of derogatory words. Later, when the tables are turned, they would be back, bleating like goats and claiming the moral high ground. So much for their much-vaunted educational attainments!

2 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tunshe: 9:49am On Aug 13, 2013
francisbiz:
YOU ARE THE ONE WITHOUT A BRAIN.
IS IT NOT VERY EMPHATIC, GLARING, APPARENT, OBVIOUS, PRACTICAL, OPEN AND INDEED AXIOMATIC THAT ISLAM IS AN ANTISOCIAL, BLOOD-SUCKING, USELESS AND RETROGRESSIVE GUERRILLA GANG?
I RATHER PREACH PAGANISM THAN PREACH ISLAM.
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH ISLAM HOWSOEVER.
ITS HIGH TIME WE CALLED A SPADE A SPADE.

You are living in delusion just like a mad man lying in a gutter seems himself floating in a swimming pool at airport hotel.

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Samunique(m): 9:51am On Aug 13, 2013
truth.com:
Whenever christains are killed, they are terrorists but when Muslims are killed, they are Millitants. This is why I hate other religions aside Islam. Too much hypocrites full them gbam#
U hate other religions aside Islam? I can see a terrorist in d making , the earlier u change the better 4 u. And i will advise u to go and study ur religion from d foundation, without a bias mind compare it with others u will be shocked by wat u will find out. I still insist, whatever does not give peace have no right to exsist among men. Make a tree good its fruits will be good, make a tree bad its fruits will be evil. By their fruits u shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Hopcy(m): 9:51am On Aug 13, 2013
obowunmi: What's the point in killing innocent people?

There is no point to prove my frnd. Is only God dat wil save us in dis country.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by hero10(m): 9:51am On Aug 13, 2013
chiover: Hmm they're now killing each other.
this is to tell u boko haram are nt muslims. Muslims are nt killers
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tunshe: 9:53am On Aug 13, 2013
OsunOriginal: Killing will continue until 2015... It is all political.

Xtians have been killed and the government has benefited tremendously from it. Now it is time to make it look like government is protecting the muslims by sponsoring touts to kill muslims behind the scenes and then sending soldiers to protect the mosques/muslims.

When the bubble busts, Nigerians and the entire world will be surprised.

Even in Mali, we don't see this kind of killings.

Logical analysis! I salute your courage!! You are one of the Nairalanders that earned my respect!!!
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Hopcy(m): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2013
BlueMurder: These are interesting times indeed. When churches were being bombed and christians killed by this murderous group of criminals, i didn't "see" Muslims jumping for joy on NL. But see what's happening now: some NLers jubilating, gloating, posting all sorts of derogatory words. Later, when the tables are turned, they would be back, bleating like goats and claiming the moral high ground. So much for their much-vaunted educational attainments!
It very unfair. Mr Seun should admise dose NLDERS abt dia comment of dose notorious
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tunshe: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2013
adepojuot: i do,nt blame u na,you lack information.do you have dstv @home or do have access to d internet??i guess u don,nt have,because if u do,u suppose to understand what i wrote ealier.you said my grammer is embarrassing,thank you,did barack obama write or speak in ur local language?? By there fruit we shall know them,hissssssssssss,terriorist.

Take correction and stop abusing your seniors. I suggest you start with Macmillian English textbook for primary school pupils.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by ALISMILE(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2013
Wily!Wily:
haaaahaaaaa hoooooohooooohaaa, what a great news, good news,
What a very gud christian mind. But mind wat u wish for others cos it mite just happen to u.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Mintayo(m): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2013
tunshe:

Obviously,you are the one with an empty skull as the above is the only argument you can come up with.

Micheal Hart, a Christian like you rated Prophet Muhammad as the most influential man ever lived and rated Jesus(A.S),who you claimed as your lord and personal saviour as number 3 behind Isaac Newton.

and do u knw d reason why Micheal hart said that?
He did nt call mohammed d most influential bcus he was a good man but because of wars he fought and the lives he killed!
Btw,anybody can say anything abt anybody...i can also publish a book and say seun is d richest man on earth!
Stop d hate man and address d issue at hand!
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tintingz(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2013
Matuidi:

What the hell is going down?

Congo
Rwanda
Zimbabwe
Uganda
Liberia
Sierra Leone
South Africa
Angola
Mexico
El Salvador
Honduras
Haiti
Brazil
North Korea

See, I can do that as well, dumbfuck.
Lolz... You forgot to add Isreal the jew/christian arena cheesy
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2013
There is nothing like peace in Islam. The issue of coexisting with other lead the baseless violence and killing is a deceit. Even though in muslim only area, there is war and no peace. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of
reasons. "Before I was nine I had learned the
basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world and all of us against the
infidel
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by theripper2: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2013
Muslims can't cohabit with Jews

Muslims can't tolerate Christians

Muslims can't live with Buddhists

They are at war with Pagans

They hate Atheists.

They can't even coexist peacefully with themselves

Only God knows how many muslims have died this year alone from islamic insurgency. U still find suicide muslim suicide bombers at a funeral ceremony.

Muslims, I dey hail una o. The bond children.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by ayobase(m): 10:16am On Aug 13, 2013
Okija_juju: [b]I am not a fan of Islam, but I'm sure even Mohammed would not have approved of this.

Muslims... This is all your fault. You sat and kept quiet while the renegade ones amongst you ran riot and caused chaos to all other unbelievers. You felt safe in your mosques, acted ignorant and bowed your heads in oblivion while the extremist arm of your faith ran anork, bombing churches, killing Christians and causing chaos and pandamonium. But you forgot something, when a vicious dog is allowed to run around barking and biting strangers unabated, at some point, it wouldnt even be able to tell the difference between its master and strangers.

Welcome to the world of Christians.

Welcome to worshiping and praying with fear and trembling. Now we are all truly equal. The child you raised has gone from crazy to insane. Now whenever you grab your kettles and mats to go to the mosques on friday, you would know the same fear that Christians have been living with for all these years every sunday. Remember the Madala Christmas day bombing?! Well, this one came a few days after your own version of Christmas. I feel sorry for the dead, but then again I consider them martyrs. Martyrs that might lead to the revolution we all have been clamouring for.

Maybe now, Muslims would start condemning these acts openly. Maybe now, all those Hate-preaching Imams would be sought out and handed over to the army. Maybe now, those known terrorists that pray with you every Saturday would be exposed. Maybe now, the much needed internal cleansing of Islam would begin.

Stand up with one voice.
I'm not for the division of this nation at all. We all once lived in peace and harmony amongst each other. We once practiced all our religions side by side in peace and harmony. Even despite the war of 67, we still somehow co-existed without much acrymony. If this menace isnt stopped soonest, it would be our greatest undoing. We would destroy this nation and our future generations would be left with nothing.

The time for change is now..

R.I.P to the dead.. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun..

audu billah

[/b]

Hmmm, I like this!

2 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by darkenrahl2(m): 10:16am On Aug 13, 2013
rafhell: Islamist are cursed. Same with whoever they draw their inspiration from.
Where is the fucking peace in this fucking religion.
If you can not spare your brother how will you spare others.
It is a pity because the word love, forgiveness, tolerance does not exist in what they read.
The devil has really worked
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tintingz(m): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2013
BlueMurder: These are interesting times indeed. When churches were being bombed and christians killed by this murderous group of criminals, i didn't "see" Muslims jumping for joy on NL. But see what's happening now: some NLers jubilating, gloating, posting all sorts of derogatory words. Later, when the tables are turned, they would be back, bleating like goats and claiming the moral high ground. So much for their much-vaunted educational attainments!
That's what they(non-muslim) do, they hate and insult anything about Islam/Muslims...

Non-muslims are no different with terrorists thinking
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Samunique(m): 10:22am On Aug 13, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Rashzubair: Exactly which one is it?

1. Gunmen.
2. Militants.
3. Islamists.
4. Bokoharam.

Before you choose, dont forget what and who they attacked. MOSQUE KILLING MUSLIMS.

Let the media continue there stupid games against Islam and let the hypocritical brainwashed scums continue to wallow in there brainlessness and bias thinking.

...Islam is peace, and it grows, it will continue to grow.
Dreamer, Hypocrite, self deceived, Brainwashed and Liar. Continue to console yourself with fallacy, the time will tell. wink
Rashzubair: Exactly which one is it?

1. Gunmen.
2. Militants.
3. Islamists.
4. Bokoharam.

Before you choose, dont forget what and who they attacked. MOSQUE KILLING MUSLIMS.

Let the media continue there stupid games against Islam and let the hypocritical brainwashed scums continue to wallow in there brainlessness and bias thinking.

...Islam is peace, and it grows, it will continue to grow.
Dreamer, Hypocrite, self deceived, Brainwashed and Liar. Continue to console yourself with fallacy, the time will tell.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by mistybravo(m): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2013
If there was no natural disaster in your regime, you create one yourself in order to gain the pity of some idiots
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tunshe: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2013
Why are people sensitive to news about Muslims and Islam?

Ans - They are conditioned to hate it because if they discover the true meaning of Islam and the tranquility therein they will NEVER return to their Christianity,Judaism,Hinduism...........just like the aftermath of 9/11,a lot of Americans went into study to understand why Islam is so violent and they discovered Islam isn't violent but all were propaganda,international politics and rivalry on ideological supremacy. They reverted to Islam in Multitude!!!

ISLAM OUR PRIDE,THEIR FEAR!!!

4 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tintingz(m): 10:26am On Aug 13, 2013
the_ripper2: Muslims can't cohabit with Jews

They hate Atheists.

Only God knows how many muslims have died this year alone from islamic insurgency. U still find suicide muslim suicide bombers at a funeral ceremony.

Lolz you post like a kid grin

Have you been to the Yoruba land and see how muslims and christians live?

Have you been to Israel and see how jews and christians hate themselves?

Have you read about Buddhist hatred for muslims?

Do christians 'love' pagans and atheists?

Reason with your brain not with your anu;s grin

3 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by hero10(m): 10:27am On Aug 13, 2013
Samunique: [color=#990000][/color] Dreamer, Hypocrite, self deceived, Brainwashed and Liar. Continue to console yourself with fallacy, the time will tell. wink Dreamer, Hypocrite, self deceived, Brainwashed and Liar. Continue to console yourself with fallacy, the time will tell.
.. Fallacy indeed. As for me and ma family ISLAM IS OUR RELIGION.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by juman(m): 10:29am On Aug 13, 2013
nigeria is a destroyed country.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tunshe: 10:31am On Aug 13, 2013
the_ripper2: Muslims can't cohabit with Jews

They hate Atheists.

That's what you are made to believe about Islam,its a pity but all you stated above are pure fallacies.

Muslims are the most tolerant,perhaps,you mix religion with tribalism.

If your aim is to attribute negativity to Islam,then I can list a lot of atrocities committed by Christians which we have never attributed to Christianity. Should I make the list for you?

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by ArewaWarrior: 10:37am On Aug 13, 2013
Olucheye: Can the civil war start already because i can't phantom whatever is the cause of the darn blood thirst of this BH guys?? They've given excuses enough for their senseless n mudane acts all in the name of Religion. Its time for the Chief of Army Staff n presidency acts tough.

Send out the drones and full military artilery. Wipe out this c.u.n.t.s. wherever they're hiding. Last time i checked when the government made similar moves, the NEF(Northern Elders Forum) cried foul of being a civil war which brings questions like,

Q1. If you don't think that Islam supports terrorisim, why did you see the sending of troops to fight terrorists as a Fight against Islam?

Q2. How is Islam fighting against terror? At least show us one positive move that has been made to stop the acclaimed defamation of Allah's name.

Q3. How can war against terror turn into war against Islam if both are not Closely Related?. As claimed by our NEF

Q4. Why does fighting a terrorist infested geo-political zone result to fighting the entire Northerners[Islam] Community, if Islam has nothing to do with Terrorism?.

BOTTOMLINE; If you won't allow the country rest because of your 72virigins search sucide missions y'all are on, LET US SPLIT and Go our ways. The Bible even said .......'To your tents oh ye Isreal"
Let us 'YORUBA's" enjoy our own 72virgins in Eko Atlantic. Our Igbo brothers if they eventually decide to go home can use either the Onitsha Bridge or Otuoke creeks while y'all can go act your p.o.r.n in Allah's mansion for all i care. Next Please!!!

R.I.P to the Dead... God Rest Your Souls!

What a graceless blasphemous ignorant comment. You not only lack reason but also intelligence. Let me give u some advice. If u hate something u should study it so as to know why u hate what u hate. Regardless of all that is happening worldwide, Islam will continue to grow and remain the fastest growing religion. I dont speak nonsense... google it.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by juman(m): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2013
Why do we arrive in this unfortunate situation?

Very unfortunate country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... / TRIBUTE: Abu Ali, Lt Col Who ‘doesn’t Brag’ But Is Killing Off Boko Haram / FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.