Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan (49547 Views)

Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you / Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan / The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by bassdow: 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
seunlayi: how come sir that you are using it with gloflat? If possible, how can I do the same without affecting my almost 1 gig grin on my normal plan ?

Well your current data bundle subscription of almost 1 gig won't be affected but one thing i know for sure is that Glo usually pause any free data bundle (MB) you have for you to be able to use the purchased data bundle. As for what happens to the paused data bundle, it would expire when it time reaches to expire.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by bassdow: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
seunlayi: how come sir that you are using it with gloflat? If possible, how can I do the same without affecting my almost 1 gig grin on my normal plan ?

Well your current data bundle subscription of almost 1 gig won't be affected but one thing i know for sure is that Glo usually pause any free data bundle (MB) you have for you to be able to use the purchased data bundle. As for what happens to the paused data bundle, it would expire when it time reaches to expire.

pls is there any other person to testify that the 30MB no longer diffuses into thin air. Please lets come out and testify so others who are in doubt like me would be cleared. Pls also state the kind of phone you use in browsing.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 5:24am On Oct 04, 2013
bassdow:

Well, it has been long I subscribed to Glo data bundles and therefore, may not be able to ascertain your position. However, on this Bounce plan, anytime you recharge with N200 and above, it will automatically update your validity period with a new 7 days, which means, you can accumulate MBs for a long time on your Bounce plan, as long as you keep recharge your line with a minimum of N200 (single card) atleast every 6 days.
This is how I understand it. I may be wrong though. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 5:56am On Oct 04, 2013
bassdow:
pls is there any other person to testify that the 30MB no longer diffuses into thin air. Please lets come out and testify so others who are in doubt like me would be cleared. Pls also state the kind of phone you use in browsing.
Well, I think it is true. In fact, it is very true.
My in-law MB was 22. I downloaded and installed Adaptxt from Play Store which 7MB plus. As the App was downloading, I was equally browsing Facebook and Nairaland.
Now, 6MB is still remaining in her free data.

On my own case, I was having 24MB left. I now tethered my phone to download language for my in-law's Adaptxt as you can ONLY DO IT with a Wifi network.
I was browsing on both phones at the same time during different things for over 30 minutes. Now, I am left with 18MB on my free Bounce data.

Isn't this a confirmation that the abnormalities that was on the Glo Bounce data bonus have been resolved? Anyway, others still need to testify about their own observation.
Both phones are Galaxy Y Pro DUOS. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 5:59am On Oct 04, 2013
^^^^
My current data balance after the post above. Remember, I am using gloflat APN.

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 6:55am On Oct 04, 2013
My latest experience on the free MB data bonus on the Glo Bounce plan.

IT IS TIME TO HOOK UP ON THE GLO BOUNCE PLAN NOW!!!

I can say with ALL sincerity and experience that, the FREE MB data bonus on the Glo Bounce plan, using gloflat APN is now wonderfully working well. NO MORE FREE DATA BONUS running out like water. It is now stable and steady at least, with my experiences since 3 days now.
If you are therefore not on the Bounce plan yet, just dial *170*4# and start enjoying 12k/sec (N7.20k/min) flat rate to all network in Nigeria, and a free 30MB data bonus on every recharge of N200 and above, valid for 7 days for your Internet relaxation.
Hop in and start calling and browsing right away on the #GloBounce plan now!!!
GLO - UNLIMITED
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 7:39am On Oct 04, 2013
SEE MY EVIDENCE OF THE FREE DATA BONUS USAGE ON THE GLO BOUNCE PLAN:

For 1hr 17min active browsing of the Internet, with 6 Tabs opened on my Android phone using Opera Mini browser, I was only charged 1MB.
Don't you think it's worth trying out now? Thank you.

First screenshot was taken at 05:57AM, while the second was taken at 07:14AM and the third one is my active Tabs on my Opera Mini browser.

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by seunlayi(m): 9:37am On Oct 04, 2013
thank God, I will also give it a try here in Ibadan 'cos the usage of the bonus is now a headache to me - very slooooooooooow
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 10:59am On Oct 04, 2013
seunlayi: thank God, I will also give it a try here in Ibadan 'cos the usage of the bonus is now a headache to me - very slooooooooooow
Do you mean the general GLO Internet network service is slow in Ibadan or, only when using your free data bonus?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by bassdow: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
luluosas: SEE MY EVIDENCE OF THE FREE DATA BONUS USAGE ON THE GLO BOUNCE PLAN:

For 1hr 17min active browsing of the Internet, with 6 Tabs opened on my Android phone using Opera Mini browser, I was only charged 1MB.

First screenshot was taken at 05:57AM, while the second was taken at 07:14AM and the third one is my active Tabs on my Opera Mini browser.

Hmm Oga Luluosas, Hope say Glo dey compensate you for all dis publicity wey you dey do for them. Am happy to see q fellow Glo Ambassador here. Glo has been my only major network since 2006.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by bassdow: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
luluosas: SEE MY EVIDENCE OF THE FREE DATA BONUS USAGE ON THE GLO BOUNCE PLAN:

Hmm Oga Luluosas, Hope say Glo dey compensate you for all dis publicity wey you dey do for them. Am happy to see q fellow Glo Ambassador here. Glo has been my only major network since 2006. Atlest finally Glo has joined the league of networks that give freebies for Topup. Am silently watching on Etimama and EmptyHen. Maybe theirs will be 100MB for 200 naira recharge. Well the competition continues cos they will want to Outdo one another. Airtel no vex say i no include Una cos I no need Una free MB cos Una 3.5G be like wap over GPRS for me. Mtn for Good but them billing system na thief in yellow Uniform. Etisalat AKA Etimama, Make Una make Una own 100 MB for 200 naira recharge cos na Awuff Una take penetrate 9ja market. Well am waiting sha.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by seunlayi(m): 12:28am On Oct 05, 2013
luluosas:
Do you mean the general GLO Internet network service is slow in Ibadan or, only when using your free data bonus?
yea, it is very slow, on gloflat, I can get more than 4mbps -i can download a media file of 100mb in less than 5 minutes using glo modem whereas the glogwap is very slow. But today, I discovered that the glogwap has been very stable and also going smoothly on fone but I am yet to test it on modem. I have not check my data bonus becos I don t it was almost useless until today. I will try to monitor it later in the day. Thanks
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 6:35am On Oct 05, 2013
seunlayi: yea, it is very slow, on gloflat, I can get more than 4mbps -i can download a media file of 100mb in less than 5 minutes using glo modem whereas the glogwap is very slow. But today, I discovered that the glogwap has been very stable and also going smoothly on fone but I am yet to test it on modem. I have not check my data bonus becos I don t it was almost useless until today. I will try to monitor it later in the day. Thanks
Okay. Although I was using gloflat APN with my free MB (now exhausted) but the Internet speed was okay, even as GLO does not have 3G service here in Yola for now.
Please, do kindly post your free data usage experience. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 7:28am On Oct 05, 2013
bassdow:

Hmm Oga Luluosas, Hope say Glo dey compensate you for all dis publicity wey you dey do for them.
Hmm! May be the Almighty God go touch their heart one day to do so because, I am sure them dey see my small small public enlightenment wey I dey do for them. However, what I am doing with the publicity of the GLO brand is purely born out of my passion for the brand, primarily because it is our own - owned by a Nigerian. Here is my GLO page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/globrandpromoter Do like us today. Thank you.

bassdow: Am happy to see a fellow Glo Ambassador here. Glo has been my only major network since 2006.
My passion for the GLO brand has been since 2004 and till now, I address GLO as 'my only network of choice'. This does not mean I don't criticised them when they go wrong as I am blind follower and I am not LOCKED up to their network alone. How I wish GLO will also be celebrating we, their non celebrity Ambassadors.

bassdow: Atlest finally Glo has joined the league of networks that give freebies for Topup.
GLO has always played a role of offering free MBs to their subscribers, only that they've not been consistent. Every of their products offering free MBs have always has one issue or the other at launch including the now celebrated G-BAM plan.
This free MB on this Bounce plan still have some challenges, even though the hitherto quick consumption of the MB have been resolved, atleast by my own experience in the past 3 days. The challenge here which I will certainly dig out with them is the fact that, when you finished your free MB, instead of GLO to disconnect your Internet service just as it is obtainable on the free G-BAM MB, they will start using your money without you knowing it. Imagine GLO is charging a whopping N51/MB on PAYU. Haba! This is robbery jor.

bassdow: Am silently watching on Etimama and EmptyHen. Maybe theirs will be 100MB for 200 naira recharge. Well the competition continues cos they will want to Outdo one another.
I don't even think about these ones at all, except for MTN which I am subscribing. I am presently using their BIS on my Android phone and I don't even clamour for their free MB though they usually give me 15MB on the recharge of N100.

bassdow: Airtel no vex say i no include Una cos I no need Una free MB cos Una 3.5G be like wap over GPRS for me.
Airtel? Abeg, make this people go sleep jor. Their supposed 3.75G network is nothing but bullshit. Even though they offering BIS Internet subscription plans using their own servers and cheap too, I will never risk their crappy network to subscribe. Never!

bassdow: Mtn for Good but them billing system na thief in yellow Uniform. Etisalat AKA Etimama, Make Una make Una own 100 MB for 200 naira recharge cos na Awuff Una take penetrate 9ja market. Well am waiting sha.
I make my calls using my sweet GLO Bounce plan of 12k/sec (N7.20k/min) flat rate and do my Internet subscription using MTN. Other networks, RIP to you people.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by overdrive(m): 7:36am On Oct 05, 2013
Does it mean I cannot use this free mb on my BB?I hv tried gloflat and all still no show even on my modem whosai pls someone help me!
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 7:44am On Oct 05, 2013
overdrive: Does it mean I cannot use this free mb on my BB?I hv tried gloflat and all still no show even on my modem whosai pls someone help me!
Text PAYU to 127 first but please, keep an eye on your airtime because, they will start deducting your money when you exhaust your free MB. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by newman10(m): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
I can also confirm that the free 30mb bonus is now very stable o

Thumbs up to Glo walahi

1 Like

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
newman10: I can also confirm that the free 30mb bonus is now very stable o

Thumbs up to Glo walahi
That's true but Glo still have work to do, especially as they will start to deduct your money when the free MB finish instead of disconnecting you. So, always watch out for your airtime. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 5:12am On Oct 11, 2013
For 3 days now, my free Bounce data bonus have refused to browse, no matter the browser or APN I tried using, but all my Emails do sync promptly.
Meanwhile, my G-BAM free data bonus is working fine on the same phone. Has anybody noticed this problem please?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
My free Bounce data bonus have refused to browse ooooo, even after calling 121 and 444. However, my emails keep synching. What could be the problem now?
Am I the only one experiencing this ugly development for 3 days now? Who can help out please should come ooh. Thanks in advance.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by kentochi(m): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2013
Wow! Thanks
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by tonardo(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2013
luluosas: My free Bounce data bonus have refused to browse ooooo, even after calling 121 and 444. However, my emails keep synching. What could be the problem now?
Am I the only one experiencing this ugly development for 3 days now? Who can help out please should come ooh. Thanks in advance.
That's true.. My 30mb is intact, Acct. Bal zero.
Email scyn slowly
WhatsApp gently connect
Opera mini slowly opens page.
Google play store sluggishly open sometimes.
Also got notifications for Facebook, WhatsApp, etc..
Have tried to bust it with DROID vpn noway..
Glo is having issue with bounce free Mb.
How i wish it's fast enough.. To download..
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by tonardo(m): 10:50am On Oct 12, 2013
Notice this after subscription of #100 (13mb)
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Anomnity: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
Just forget it.Glo never intended giving anyone free 30 Mb.Their initial intent was to defraud the masses by offering a 30mb in disguise while giving a hidden 5mb in actual use.When they saw people got to know the 30mb was actually 5mb, they decided to now give you a real 30 Mb that will hardly browse or download. My proof is that G-bam & others browse okay.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by tonardo(m): 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
Anomnity: Just forget it.Glo never intended giving anyone free 30 Mb.Their initial intent was to defraud the masses by offering a 30mb in disguise while giving a hidden 5mb in actual use.When they saw people got to know the 30mb was actually 5mb, they decided to now give you a real 30 Mb that will hardly browse or download. My proof is that G-bam & others browse okay.
What are you saying,?
And what's the thread saying?
Hope you're just passing by, then branch
Anyway thanks for your view..
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
My free Bounce data bonus have started browsing again ooh.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
Anomnity: Just forget it.Glo never intended giving anyone free 30 Mb.Their initial intent was to defraud the masses by offering a 30mb in disguise while giving a hidden 5mb in actual use.When they saw people got to know the 30mb was actually 5mb, they decided to now give you a real 30 Mb that will hardly browse or download. My proof is that G-bam & others browse okay.
The problem of the quick varnishing on the free Bounce data bonus have since been resolved by GLO. It is now actually 30MB and working fine too.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
tonardo: Notice this after subscription of #100 (13mb)
My free MB data bonus on the Bounce plan is working now.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by tonardo(m): 10:17am On Oct 13, 2013
luluosas:
My free MB data bonus on the Bounce plan is working now.
Mine still intact,
What APN did you use?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by tonardo(m): 10:18am On Oct 13, 2013
Since MTN block bis how i manage my call/data
For MTN sim back into the box.
Glo and Airtel give me value for pocket..
****AIRTEL - one sim gives me
Double of the amount recharged
-2 club Airtel numbers to @1 per min. (talk 2 my 2 girlfriends #60 per 1 hour)
15 weekly mb
-Bonus can be used for any network @40k.(this where Glo come in)
-200 gives blackberry plan. 2 days + 1 day free (80mb*3days=240mb+15mb=255mb)for 3 days.
But with the 15mb it can last for 1week. And if you exhaust it just deactivate and subscribe 1 day plan #100=80mb.
****Glo bounce gives me
-12k to all networks after the first min of 40k.
-30mb on every i mean, EVERY recharge of 200.
Let assume I bought 30mb 4 for 200, so the calls are bonus..
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
tonardo:
Mine still intact,
What APN did you use?
After making that post yesterday, it disconnected again just after using 4MB out of the 30MB. I tried and tried to connect again, it couldn't. That is how it has been till this afternoon when it started browsing now.
I am using gloflat APN. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
tonardo: Since MTN block bis how i manage my call/data
For MTN sim back into the box.
Glo and Airtel give me value for pocket..
****AIRTEL - one sim gives me
Double of the amount recharged
-2 club Airtel numbers to @1 per min. (talk 2 my 2 girlfriends #60 per 1 hour)
15 weekly mb
-Bonus can be used for any network @40k.(this where Glo come in)
-200 gives blackberry plan. 2 days + 1 day free (80mb*3days=240mb+15mb=255mb)for 3 days.
But with the 15mb it can last for 1week. And if you exhaust it just deactivate and subscribe 1 day plan #100=80mb.
****Glo bounce gives me
-12k to all networks after the first min of 40k.
-30mb on every i mean, EVERY recharge of 200.
Let assume I bought 30mb 4 for 200, so the calls are bonus..
The highest data volume you can ever get with N200 on the GLO network is 26MB (Instant Surf X 2).
This is why I am saying that these network operators are cheating us. How can they be offering a whopping 30MB data bonus FREE for just recharging with ordinary N200, whereas you can never get the same 30MB data volume for the same N200 on a paid plan.
This is daylight robbery jor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Stop Airtel From Deducting Your Airtime Without Your Concent / XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* / How Was This Photo Taken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.