Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan (49550 Views)

Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you / Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan / The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by seunlayi(m): 7:09am On Sep 06, 2013
luluosas:
The 30MB bonus on the Bounce plan is not actually fake, it's just that Glo is not sincere with its implementation.
glo always have issues with their network whenever they introduce new tariff. The samething happened when gbam was introduce which make most of us to rip from glo a lot of gigabytes (which I still have over 1 gig left from it till now). Presently, I believe they may be working on how to improve on this becos they are aware of the consequences if NCC should be aware of this shortcoming. Now, their gloflat is in total mess here in Ibadan. I just hop they act fact on this becos it is affecting us the other way round.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
samdean: pls whats the code to porting to g.bam?
If you are going out from Bounce, you must first opt out of the Bounce plan by dialling *170*0#. When successful, you can now dial *100*5*1# to join G-BAM plan. I hope it will help out. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
seunlayi: glo always have issues with their network whenever they introduce new tariff. The samething happened when gbam was introduce which make most of us to rip from glo a lot of gigabytes (which I still have over 1 gig left from it till now). Presently, I believe they may be working on how to improve on this becos they are aware of the consequences if NCC should be aware of this shortcoming. Now, their gloflat is in total mess here in Ibadan. I just hop they act fact on this becos it is affecting us the other way round.
You mean up till now, those gigs data bonus you stole (joking ooooo) from Glo is still available? Na waoh.
As for the Internet network, I can't tell for now as I am not using it, even if I have 60MB free data on my Bounce. However, voice call was very terrible yesterday in Yola.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
overdrive: @luluosas sent u a dm on twitter,pls what are d settings to enable me use this glo mb both on my BB and modem. Thanks
I am sorry for not replying your DM please.
Now, if you are talking about using this free Bounce MB on your BB phone and on a USB Modem, I think the Modem is the best option, though you can try it out on both of them using the same settings
Name: Glo Wap
APN: glogwap
Username: wap
Password: wap
Try it to confirm. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by overdrive(m): 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
Bros d thing no gree connect rather telling me d remote computer did not respond.what next?I use an mtn unlocked modem
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2013
overdrive: Bros d thing no gree connect rather telling me d remote computer did not respond.what next?I use an mtn unlocked modem
Okay. Try Glo Direct settings.
Name: Glo Direct
APN: glosecure
Username: gprs
Password: gprs
When you done, send PAYU to 127 and try to connect thereafter. Good luck.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Dinvestanl: 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
luluosas:
Well, I don't know if they have increased the glo-2-glo tariff on the WelcomeBack auto plan. To register your F&F number, dial *101*1*number# Thank you.
pls what is the charge/call rate for the FAF no? Thanks
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
Dinvestanl:
It charge 2k/sec (N1.20k/min) and it is just one number you can register.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
Dinvestanl:
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Andysco(m): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2013
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i] please can I migrate to glo bounce while in glo Gbam. And what will happen with my Gbam plan if I migrate to glo bounce plan.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
Andysco: [color=#990000][/color][i][/i] please can I migrate to glo bounce while in glo Gbam. And what will happen with my Gbam plan if I migrate to glo bounce plan.
Migrating to G-BAM from any plan means forfeiting your previous package. That is how it works. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
How To Check Your Glo Account Balance Easily Now:

Before now, checking your Glo line account balance was a tasking process, especially for Prepaid subscribers, as you have to press and press certain numbers on your keypads just to get your balance and other information after dialling #124#.
Now, you can check your account balance and others without going through that long process again. Follow these steps below and immediately, your requested information will be displayed on your screen.

* To check account balance, dial #124*1#
* To check free SMS bonus, dial #124*2#
* To check free MMS bonus, dial #124*3#
* To check free data bonus, dial #124*4#
* To check free airtime bonus, dial #124*5#
You can as well check all your bonus at once by dialling #122#.
GLO - UNLIMITED

1 Like

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by eraly(m): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
luluosas: How To Check Your Glo Account Balance Easily Now:

Before now, checking your Glo line account balance was a tasking process, especially for Prepaid subscribers, as you have to press and press certain numbers on your keypads just to get your balance and other information after dialling #124#.
Now, you can check your account balance and others without going through that long process again. Follow these steps below and immediately, your requested information will be displayed on your screen.

* To check account balance, dial #124*1#
* To check free SMS bonus, dial #124*2#
* To check free MMS bonus, dial #124*3#
* To check free data bonus, dial #124*4#
* To check free airtime bonus, dial #124*5#
You can as well check all your bonus at once by dialling #122#.
GLO - UNLIMITED
9ce 1 Bro. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 4:53am On Sep 10, 2013
eraly:
9ce 1 Bro. Thanks
Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
Honestly, I don't know what is actually wrong with the Glo Bounce free data bonus. The MB dey consume and dry quick quick like petrol in fire.
Meanwhile, see what I did with ordinary 2MB on subscribed Instant Surf Internet plan yesterday.

Do you know what I experienced this morning with the 2MB that was left on my Instant Surf subscribed Internet plan?
I used the 2MB for a whole 30 minutes, replied 2 two posts here on Nairaland, visited over 10 other threads, opened over 5 pages on Facebook while deliberately opening picture links, including the synching of my emails (4 Gmail and 1 Yahoo).
In fact, if not for the fact that the subscription expired by time, maybe I would have use the ordinary 2MB for over 1 hour.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by freebloke: 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
luluosas: Honestly, I don't know what is actually wrong with the Glo Bounce free data bonus. The MB dey consume and dry quick quick like petrol in fire.
Meanwhile, see what I did with ordinary 2MB on subscribed Instant Surf Internet plan yesterday.

Do you know what I experienced this morning with the 2MB that was left on my Instant Surf subscribed Internet plan?
I used the 2MB for a whole 30 minutes, replied 2 two posts here on Nairaland, visited over 10 other threads, opened over 5 pages on Facebook while deliberately opening picture links, including the synching of my emails (4 Gmail and 1 Yahoo).
In fact, if not for the fact that the subscription expired by time, maybe I would have use the ordinary 2MB for over 1 hour.
no mind dis yeyeshious glo pipo...dem just wan use dia fake 30mb woo pipo to dia network. dem know sey Airtel 2good premiere package beat dia bounce tariff hands down so dem come up with dis fake 30mb.... thanks to Airtel, I no send dem.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by moski5(m): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
freebloke:
no mind dis yeyeshious glo pipo...dem just wan use dia fake 30mb woo pipo to dia network. dem know sey Airtel 2good premiere package beat dia bounce tariff hands down so dem come up with dis fake 30mb.... thanks to Airtel, I no send dem.

Its true GLO BOUNCE Is a new scam from Glo. I barely used 8mb yu they scraped my balance. Do tell me about Airtels package thanks
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
Here is my verdict on the Glo Bounce plan:

Glo, to be very honest with you, I am disappointed with you guys on
the introduction of this #GloBounce plan.
The only good things on this plan which are true and correct are:-
1. The 12k/sec flat rate
2. The 5k/sec to other Bounce plans.
3. The free SMS after sending a paid one.
4. The SMS tariff both to other Bounce plans and others.

Every other things here on this Bounce plan is PURE FAKE AND A RIP
OFF.
1. Campus Zone tariff is FAKE - All Glo to Glo calls are still charged at 12k/sec, instead of their advertised 5k/sec to all Glo lines from any tertiary institution campus in Nigeria.
2. The 30MB free data on recharge of N200 and above is FAKE - It is less than 8MB in practice. If you had earlier sent PAYU to 127, in other to be able to use the yeye free MB with gloflat and glosecure APNs, you don enter one chance be that. Glo will be emptying your account in place of their yeye free MB on the Glo Bounce plan.
3. Zero Facebook browsing is FAKE - If you don't have the yeye free MB again on your line, your airtime will be deducted for browsing 0.facebook.com even with ordinary Java phone.
4. Free midnight calls is FAKE - 12k/sec is still the tariff even if you spent more than N30 on your line before midnight.

Glo, if you had known you weren't ready to offer us better
services, why SCAMMED us with this near useless Bounce plan of yours? If you had lost focus on how to make all the Bounce plan services better, you should withdraw it now!!!
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by seunlayi(m): 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
luluosas: Here is my verdict on the Glo Bounce plan:

1. The 12k/sec flat rate

OFF.
1. Campus Zone tariff is FAKE - All Glo to Glo calls are still charged at 12k/sec, instead of their advertised 5k/sec to all Glo lines from any tertiary institution campus in Nigeria.
2. The 30MB free data on recharge of N200 and above is FAKE - It is less than 8MB in practice. If you had earlier sent PAYU to 127, in other to be able to use the yeye free MB with gloflat and glosecure APNs, you don enter one chance be that. Glo will be emptying your account in place of their yeye free MB on the Glo Bounce plan.
3. Zero Facebook browsing is FAKE - If you don't have the yeye free MB again on your line, your airtime will be deducted for browsing 0.facebook.com even with ordinary Java phone.
4. Free midnight calls is FAKE - 12k/sec is still the tariff even if you spent more than N30 on your line before midnight.

services, why SCAMMED us with this near useless Bounce plan of yours? If you had lost focus on how to make all the Bounce plan services better, you should withdraw it now!!!
glo just have to do something about this. infact, they really fall my hand imagine me having more than 400mb which is almost useless.

1 Like

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 7:06am On Sep 29, 2013
seunlayi: glo just have to do something about this. infact, they really fall my hand imagine me having more than 400mb which is almost useless.
Why didn't you use it even if it will last for 20 minutes for instance?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by seunlayi(m): 7:17am On Sep 29, 2013
luluosas:
Why didn't you use it even if it will last for 20 minutes for instance?
it is not going and whenever it goes, it will not be on 3g, it will be very slow on edge or gprs. It is just my normal subscription that I browse with. If it works fine, I don t mind wasting it on unnecessary downloads. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 7:33am On Sep 29, 2013
seunlayi: it is not going and whenever it goes, it will not be on 3g, it will be very slow on edge or gprs. It is just my normal subscription that I browse with. If it works fine, I don t mind wasting it on unnecessary downloads. Thanks
Please, which APN are you using it with?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 29, 2013
luluosas: Here is my verdict on the Glo Bounce plan:

1. The 12k/sec flat rate

OFF.

1) Kpele, take am easy e go better grin
2) I've never been a freebie monger. The 12k/sec (N7.20/min) flat rate is all i'm really interested in.
3) But for now i make all my calls with Airtel (Airtel 2good Premier) which gives 10k/sec (N6/min) to other networks [9k/sec (N5.40/min) to Airtel numbers sef!]
4) For my browsing too it's all Airtel. getting 6gig for 3k lasting 90days courtesy their BB offer
5) The game of musical chairs continues, Airtel on top so i stick with em wink

1 Like

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by freebloke: 8:38am On Sep 29, 2013
trae_z:

2) I've never been a freebie monger. The 12k/sec (N7.20/min) flat rate is all i'm really interested in.
3) But for now i make all my calls with Airtel (Airtel 2good Premier) which gives 10k/sec (N6/min) to other networks [9k/sec (N5.40/min) to Airtel numbers sef!]
4) For my browsing too it's all Airtel. getting 6gig for 3k lasting 90days courtesy their BB offer
Gbam!!!
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by RazaqMB(m): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hello house..pls I wanted to find out if the call rate is rili 12k/s to all ntwrks b4 I migrate
I rili dnt care about d mb bla bla bla..I just need d call rate

Thank you
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
RazaqMB: Hello house..pls I wanted to find out if the call rate is rili 12k/s to all ntwrks b4 I migrate
I rili dnt care about d mb bla bla bla..I just need d call rate

Thank you
Yes, the flat rate of call is 12k/sec (N7.20) to all network but with 40k/sec (N24/min) for the first 60 seconds of the day. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by RazaqMB(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
luluosas:
Yes, the flat rate of call is 12k/sec (N7.20) to all network but with 40k/sec (N24/min) for the first 60 seconds of the day. Thank you.
pls how do I migrate?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
trae_z:

The 12k/sec is my only interest in this Bounce plan but, Glo should be serious to offer all they advertised with good faith.
As for the Airtel you brought in, their Internet is the worst even with their supposed 3.75G network. However, how does this 2 Good package work? What are the pros and the cons on the plan? Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by seunlayi(m): 4:24am On Sep 30, 2013
luluosas:
Please, which APN are you using it with?
glogwap -wap -wap
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
It Seems The Globacom Limited Free MB Data Challenges On The Glo Bounce Plan Have Been Corrected

Hi all,
I just noticed that, the hitherto free MB data bonus on the GLO Bounce plan, which usually burned up like petrol is now steady and stable, while using it with the gloflat APN. At least, this is what I have been experiencing today, as only 3MB was deducted from my free MB after over one hour of browsing Facebook and Nairaland.
Now, if you have the free MB on your Bounce plan, try and connect to see if there's any visible improvement at all.
Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by seunlayi(m): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
luluosas: It Seems The Globacom Limited Free MB Data Challenges On The Glo Bounce Plan Have Been Corrected

Hi all,
I just noticed that, the hitherto free MB data bonus on the GLO Bounce plan, which usually burned up like petrol is now steady and stable, while using it with the gloflat APN. At least, this is what I have been experiencing today, as only 3MB was deducted from my free MB after over one hour of browsing Facebook and Nairaland.
Now, if you have the free MB on your Bounce plan, try and connect to see if there's any visible improvement at all.
Thank you.
how come sir that you are using it with gloflat? If possible, how can I do the same without affecting my almost 1 gig grin on my normal plan ?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2013
seunlayi: how come sir that you are using it with gloflat? If possible, how can I do the same without affecting my almost 1 gig grin on my normal plan ?
No, it will not affect your normal subscribed plan. But, I don't know if the free MB will added to your subscribed data plan, this I would have easily confirm should I have a paid data which I don't have now.
To use the free MB on the Bounce plan with gloflat APN, you will need to text PAYU to 127. That's all. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Stop Airtel From Deducting Your Airtime Without Your Concent / How Was This Photo Taken? / Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.