Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan (49548 Views)

Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you / Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan / The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sike: Wotam I waiting for?! I'd better Bounce sharp sharp. No time to waste time.
You are welcome jare.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by moshoodn(m): 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
I'm on Bounce already.

But can't use the 30MB that I was given.

Have tried both gloflat and glosecure settings.

Any help@ Luluosas?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
moshoodn: I'm on Bounce already.

But can't use the 30MB that I was given.

Have tried both gloflat and glosecure settings.

Any help@ Luluosas?
Well, I made online recharge of N200 and was given nothing except N200 free voice bonus. Therefore, I cannot say for now why your free 30MB is not working but, I hope all your internet settings are correct. I will also advice you call 444 for assistance. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by moshoodn(m): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
luluosas:
Well, I made online recharge of N200 and was given nothing except N200 free voice bonus. Therefore, I cannot say for now why your free 30MB is not working but, I hope all your internet settings are correct. I will also advice you call 444 for assistance. Thank you.

I'll call 444 now.

Thanks for the prompt response.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by moshoodn(m): 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
The autoresponder says I can't be answered on that line. That I should call 121.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
moshoodn: The responder says I can't be answered on that line. That I should call 121.
That means your line is not yet activate for 3G service on the Glo Network but, call 121 and see what they will tell you. You can also send your complain to 3gsupport@gloworld.com
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
Quick Advice:
Please, if you are on the new Glo Bounce plan and you want to benefit from the free 30MB on recharge of N200 and above, pleeaaasssssseeeeeee, don't use any online recharge channels. If you do, you will never get the free 30MB. This is what just happened to and I called CC where they told me it is only recharge cards that qualify for it. Be wise!!!

1 Like

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by moshoodn(m): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
luluosas:
That means your line is not yet activate for 3G service on the Glo Network but, call 121 and see what they will tell you. You can also send your complain to 3gsupport@gloworld.com

Thank you.

But whenever I use this my glo line for GLO BIS, I always utilise the 3G network on my berry.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
moshoodn:

Thank you.

But whenever I use this my glo line for GLO BIS, I always utilise the 3G network on my berry.

Okay. But, gloflat APN is the correct address that suppose to work with free MB.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by rabzy01: 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
Just give me a minute, I will be BOUNCING with glo bounce.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Giifted: 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
Its nt working. Migration aint possible. That's glo 4 u. **Hisses**.....
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
Glo Did Something Wrong With The Free 30MB Data Volume.
@All, the free 30MB data volume on this Glo Bounce plan can ONLY be used with glogwap APN. Therefore, if you are check your data balance using *127*0# or sending 'Status' to 127 will be telling that you have no active subscription.
For those of you thinking that you will be able to add the free data to your existing paid subscription, sorry it can't work, as both of them uses different APN. If you have an active paid plan and free Bounce data, you will be alternating your APNs between gloflat and glogwap every time depending on the one you want to use at the time.
To check your free data balance on Bounce, you either dial #122# or, dial #124# and then enter 4 and send.
To set Internet profile for the Bounce, use the following parameters:
Name: Glo Wap
APN: glogwap
Username: wap
Password: wap
Good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
Giifted: Its nt working. Migration aint possible. That's glo 4 u. **Hisses**.....
It could be network problem at the time. Just keep on trying till you succeed
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by peteregwu(m): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
prince4pro:

see dis 1 ooo who tell u say Na d cheapest tariff or abi u never hear abt airtel 2gud premium? 10k per seconds 2 any network which is N6 per minute after d ist minute of N24.So d only interesting thing abt dis is just d 30Mb full stop

pls what is d code for d airtel 2gud premium?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by duality(m): 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
So how does the face book work? is it phone specific? does it mean i can work on facebook on my Iphone/ android without having airtime?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by 3ace(m): 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
luluosas:
This is correct but, your money will never be deducted any day you don't call from your line. This is because, it is NOT a renter fee. Thank you.
Thank you for all your responses. I will recharge and try it tomorrow. I hope this issue would have been resolved as I'm already seeing complaints. I also hope they are ready for heavy migration.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by 3ace(m): 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
luluosas:
That slow speed could be exclusive to your location alone, as Glo 2G speed is beating Airtel's 3.75G speed in my location.
Same here.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
3ace: Same here.
Mine is okay here even though on 2G network.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
duality: So how does the face book work? is it phone specific? does it mean i can work on facebook on my Iphone/ android without having airtime?
I think you can only use the free Facebook browsing using Glo Opera Mini browser on your phone, and I think you will only browse Facebook free without clicking on picture posts. To begin, enter 0.facebook.com from your Glo Opera Mini browser on your phone. Thank you.

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
3ace: Thank you for all your responses. I will recharge and try it tomorrow. I hope this issue would have been resolved as I'm already see complaints. I also hope they are ready for heavy migration.
Well, there's no much issues here. Once you understand how it is working, you will not have any issue.
Remember, you can only use glogwap APN to browse once you are credited your 30MB free data.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by duality(m): 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
luluosas:
I think you can only use the free Facebook browsing using Glo Opera Mini browser on your phone, and I think you will only browse Facebook free without clicking on picture posts. To begin, enter 0.facebook.com from your Glo Opera Mini browser on your phone. Thank you.

How do I get glo opera mini?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by 3ace(m): 5:04am On Aug 14, 2013
luluosas:
Mine is okay here even though on 2G network.
I meant glo is superb in my area too while airtel is bad. That was why I found it difficult to pick up my airtel sim when glo blocked BIS for android around April.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 14, 2013
luluosas: Glo Did Something Wrong With The Free 30MB Data Volume.
@All, the free 30MB data volume on this Glo Bounce plan can ONLY be used with glogwap APN. Therefore, if you are check your data balance using *127*0# or sending 'Status' to 127 will be telling that you have no active subscription.
For those of you thinking that you will be able to add the free data to your existing paid subscription, sorry it can't work, as both of them uses different APN. If you have an active paid plan and free Bounce data, you will be alternating your APNs between gloflat and glogwap every time depending on the one you want to use at the time.
To check your free data balance on Bounce, you either dial #122# or, dial #124# and then enter 4 and send.
To set Internet profile for the Bounce, use the following parameters:
Name: Glo Wap
APN: glogwap
Username: wap
Password: wap
Good luck to you.

Tried it on my phone but i have an active data plan so it seems it still charged from that. But the 30mb is meant to last till 2014 so will still check this out once i exhaust my data.

You're the man. Nice one!
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 6:50am On Aug 14, 2013
duality:

How do I get glo opera mini?
Okay. On your Opera Mini browser, type https://0.facebook.com and if it connect, then your browser is supported.
However, remember that you can use the free Bounce 30MB for the free Facebook browsing using glogwap APN. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 7:20am On Aug 14, 2013
My 1st minute call rate of 40k/sec on this Glo Bounce plan was not charged today. I was billed 12k/sec from the very 1st second.
Could this be an error or Glo is paying me back the money they charged me 'unnecessarily' yesterday.

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 7:26am On Aug 14, 2013
3ace: I meant glo is superb in my area too while airtel is bad. That was why I found it difficult to pick up my airtel sim when glo blocked BIS for android around April.
Okay. I understand now.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 7:42am On Aug 14, 2013
trae_z:

Tried it on my phone but i have an active data plan so it seems it still charged from that. But the 30mb is meant to last till 2014 so will still check this out once i exhaust my data.

You're the man. Nice one!
Thank you.
Please, remember to use glogwap APN whenever you want to make use of your free Bounce data bonus.
Ordinarily, every free MB on the recharge of N200 and above is only valid for 7 days but, you can accumulate your free data bonus with subsequent recharges of N200 and above, thereby extending your validity period replacing it with new recharge bonus but, you will retain your previous MBs.
I hope you understand my explanation.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by seunlayi(m): 8:10am On Aug 14, 2013
this thing is not going, am I getting something wrong?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by seunlayi(m): 9:08am On Aug 14, 2013
successfully migrate
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by yomalex(m): 9:22am On Aug 14, 2013
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by deniceguy(m): 9:45am On Aug 14, 2013
luluosas:
That slow speed could be exclusive to your location alone, as Glo 2G speed is beating Airtel's 3.75G speed in my location.

True
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by peteregwu(m): 10:58am On Aug 14, 2013
coolest01: Nothing special abeg...all na d same *yawns*

na true you talk jare..i better stick to my glo gbam plan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Stop Airtel From Deducting Your Airtime Without Your Concent / XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* / How Was This Photo Taken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.