Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan (49551 Views)

Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you / Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan / The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by auschris: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2013
macquest: If you know you cant use your mb text PAYU to 127. Dazz All....Thank me later
Thanks
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 10:41am On Aug 21, 2013
tonardo:
pls can campus zone can be anywhere?
And how can i subscribe to campus zone?
Thanks,.
Campus Zone is a tariff within the Bounce Plan that calls every Glo lines at 5k/sec when you are within any campus in Nigeria. This is the only thing that is not working for me yet.
To join the Campus Zone, dial *170*9#. It is a one time migration. Once successful, a second dial will say you are already on the Campus Zone. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by tonardo(m): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2013
Am at sango, went to see a friend see how fast glo is blazing here,.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by bassdow: 11:49am On Aug 21, 2013
If you know you can't browse with your mb just send PAYU to 127 and try glosecure or gloflat.
Gloflat is working for me but you must be on pay as you browse plan.
If i help you like my post,.[/quote]
auschris: Thanks

pls be aware that when you text PAYU and send it, u would be able to use GLOFLAT apn but you will risk using your credit to browse anytime your MB gets finished. To stop it if you have already activated it, kindly send CANCEL to 127.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
tonardo: Am at sango, went to see a friend see how fast glo is blazing here,.
I also noticed improvement here in Yola, on the Bounce glogwap Internet connection.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by tonardo(m): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
I think some glo technical issue have been restored like deregistering from glo bounce to glo gbam
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by tonardo(m): 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
I just noticed it, the 30mb is not walking but flying,.
the counting meter is set to consume the data faster,.
imagine me using asha 210 finish 23 mb on nairaland only,
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
tonardo: I just noticed it, the 30mb is not walking but flying,.
the counting meter is set to consume the data faster,.
imagine me using asha 210 finish 23 mb on nairaland only,
I will do a thorough review about this come this weekend.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
More Student leaders commend Glo for launching Bounce:
Student union leaders of three higher institutions in Abuja have joined their counterparts from the south western part of the country in commending Globacom for introducing the revolutionary Bounce package. Speaking at the FCT launch of Glo Bounce at Sheraton Hotel, Abuja, on Sunday, August 18, the student union executives described it as a pocket-friendly product which would greatly assist Nigerian students in their academic and social life. The union leaders who were from the University of Abuja, Dorben Polytechnic Abuja and College of Education, Abuja, said Glo had, through the product, once more demonstrated that it was the most innovative telecommunications operator in the country and that it had the interest of students and youths generally at heart.
The President of Business Administration and Management Studies, University of Abuja, Bello Adewale, described Glo Bounce as an appropriate product that would make communication more flexible and more affordable for students who before now were paying the same rates with Chief Executive Officers, wealthy businessmen and top politicians. In the views of Lakunle Oluwaseun, President of Sociology Students, University of Abuja, who said he has been a loyal Glo subscriber for five years, “Bounce offers more opportunities for students to interact on the social networks and this will foster unity amongst students. It will also assist us in our academic research. Glo has shown that it is indeed the network of the youths”. Also commenting on the product, the Student Union President, Dorben Polytechnic, Mike Sunny Anibere, said Bounce is a welcome development. It shows that Glo has the youths and students in mind. Like a slogan in our school says, “ Omo, na bounce things!”.Adamu Osanotu, the Student Union President of FCT College of Education posits, “Glo is a youth-friendly telecoms provider. I say kudos to the organization for designing Bounce specifically to help youths cope with communication challenges with the cheap rates offered and the bonuses. With Bounce, we can make all our calls and surf the internet at very low rates and enjoy Facebook free of charge”.
Glo Bounce allows subscribers to call other Bounce customers at the heavily discounted rate of 5k/sec and send SMS at the low rate of N3 per SMS. Bounce customers also stand to enjoy the Campus Zone rate of 5k/sec to any Glo line and a flat rate of 12k/sec to all other networks.
Culled from http://www.gloworld.com/nigeria/news/more-student-leaders-commend-glo-for-launching-bounce/

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Tigara2013: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
luluosas:
Me, I have started complaining to them, using every available channel to do it. Whether they will hear or not, let me first speak out against them.
Here is what I sent them on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
For Glo World:
Why will you give your teeming subscribers on #Bounce #plan 30MB free data on every recharge of N200 and above, with a #useless internet profile #glogwap APN that can hardly open any internet site. This Glo WAP internet settings is the #worst of all internet services in the whole #world today. If you cannot allow us to use this free data on #gloflat APN then, withdraw it back immediately. You can't just give us something with the #right hand and collect it from us with the #left hand at the same time. It can't just work.
Glo #BOUNCE free data must #bounce on #gloflat APN now!!!
na wa oooooooooo
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
Well, I don't have any active paid data subscription on Glo as I am posting this right now, except 60MB free data on my Bounce plan.
However, I am browsing using gloflat APN. So, does it mean Glo have decided to allow us use our free Bounce data bonus on the gloflat Internet settings now?
Therefore, if you have any free Bounce data bonus on your line, try and connect using gloflat APN. Good luck.

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
My remaining free data balance on my Bounce plan, after browsing for over 30 minutes, using gloflat APN.
Try your own if you have free Internet data on your Glo Bounce plan. Thank you.

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 12:19am On Aug 25, 2013
@All, try your free Bounce data bonus with gloflat APN as mine is working now.
This is my current data balance. Good night and good morning.

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Krak(m): 6:41am On Aug 25, 2013
luluosas: @All, try your free Bounce data bonus with gloflat APN as mine is working now.
how do you check the balance?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 6:53am On Aug 25, 2013
Krak: how do you check the balance?
Dial #124# then enter 4 and send. Your data bonus will be displayed on your screen.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by emandman: 7:48am On Aug 25, 2013
@luluosa pls tel me d hıdden and known charges to njoi 5mb daıly on g bam...i want to swtch to glo bt i dnt wnt bounce
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by tonardo(m): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2013
luluosas: Well, I don't have any active paid data subscription on Glo as I am posting this right now, except 60MB free data on my Bounce plan.
However, I am browsing using gloflat APN. So, does it mean Glo have decided to allow us use our free Bounce data bonus on the gloflat Internet settings now?
Therefore, if you have any free Bounce data bonus on your line, try and connect using gloflat APN. Good luck.

luluosas: So, does it mean Glo have decided to allow us use our free Bounce data bonus on the gloflat Internet settings now?
yes, but you have to be on pay as you go/browse
by sending PAYU to 127
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by bassdow: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2013
e mandman: @luluosa pls tel me d hıdden and known charges to njoi 5mb daıly on g bam...i want to swtch to glo bt i dnt wnt bounce

no hidden charges. U are charged a flat rate of 18 kobo per second to all networks in nigeria. And u get free 5Mb but u will be charged 5naira daily as rental fee. To migrate to Glo Gbam, dial *100*5*1#

2 Likes

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 26, 2013
luluosas: @All, try your free Bounce data bonus with gloflat APN as mine is working now.

My regular data plan just expired and i have 120mb data bonus yet i can't browse with either gloflat or glowap, even after removing sim and restarting phone severally. Not a good look angry sad embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by stanley99a(m): 8:31am On Aug 26, 2013
I have studied this tread frm start to the end. Mani complains a d the same time testimonies. Question, what will happen to my 260mb data i paid for if i migrate to this bouncing Plan? And how fast is the data on bounce compared to gbam.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2013
trae_z:

My regular data plan just expired and i have 120mb data bonus yet i can't browse with either gloflat or glowap, even after removing sim and restarting phone severally. Not a good look angry sad embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry
To use your free Bounce data bonus on the gloflat APN, text PAYU to 127 but, you must keep eye on your airtime at the same time. Good luck.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 10:21am On Aug 26, 2013
stanley99a: I have studied this tread frm start to the end. Mani complains a d the same time testimonies. Question, what will happen to my 260mb data i paid for if i migrate to this bouncing Plan? And how fast is the data on bounce compared to gbam.
You will retain your subscribed data but the free Bounce data bonus burn like fire.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by stanley99a(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
luluosas:
You will retain your subscribed data but the free Bounce data bonus burn like fire.
thats bad for glo na. Y wil they collect d data like that. Meaning the assumed 30mb might just be 10 or 15mb.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by eraly(m): 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
is dis package stable now? I mean d call charge nd MB charge. Me wan dey sure b4 ah migrate o. Thanks
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
luluosas:
<< Thank God u've finally admit diz fact.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
stanley99a:
thats bad for glo na. Y wil they collect d data like that. Meaning the assumed 30mb might just be 10 or 15mb.
its less than 10mb sef. Just try it nd c. Just an average of 6-7mb
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by stanley99a(m): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
flexten: its less than 10mb sef. Just try it nd c. Just an average of 6-7mb

i will not port to bounce package yet. Cos am interested in d Mb .
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
eraly: is dis package stable now? I mean d call charge nd MB charge. Me wan dey sure b4 ah migrate o. Thanks
Yes, the call tariff is steady. After N24 for the first 60 seconds of the day, all calls are then billed 12k/sec, call to other Bounce line at 5k/sec but, the free glo-2-glo night calls after spending N30 a day and the Campus Zone tariff of 5k/sec to all Glo lines from any campus in Nigeria, is not working for me yet.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
stanley99a:
i will not port to bounce package yet. Cos am interested in d Mb .
Although I don't fancy the free MB on the Bounce plan but, it is a minus for Glo due to their unreasonable approach to the usage of the free data bonus.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
stanley99a:
I think it's less than 10MB to be precise due to the complaints pouring in from left, right and centre, over the rate at which the free data burn out quickly. Even my senior brother in Benin had migrated back to G-BAM but he said even the 5MB is no longer working like before.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
flexten: << Thank God u've finally admit diz fact.
Ha! Glo showed me pepper yesterday Sunday, 25th August, 2013. Before I connected, it was 44MB left on my free Bounce data and N150 on my airtime account. Although I tethered my phone after connected, just now, just now, within some minutes, Glo wiped my free data and my airtime, leaving me with just N25.
See, the thing really pained me that, I have to dream last night complaining to Glo customer care. Can you imagine that!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Stop Airtel From Deducting Your Airtime Without Your Concent / How Was This Photo Taken? / Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.