Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium (46310 Views)

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / Pastor Adeboye Under Fire Over Multi-billion Naira 3km Auditorium (2013 news) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dee60: If one Nollywood star builds a 20 room mansion to lodge multiple girlfriends, people will hail him well done. When you build a mighty temple for the worship of God people will ask where did you find the money. The world continues to think that you must be poor to be a good christian, but we know that we serve a God who truly blesses His people.

God does not need a physical temple any more, he needs people to get ready to inhabit an everlasting kingdom as immortal beings.

We are commanded to go and preach the Gospel to all creatures and make disciples of MEN , not to build more and more temples to further the objective of our own empires.

Go out into the world is the command.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
brito:

Always misleading people, you are one of the reasons, i don't like nl rs
and others, i dont frequent that section frequently.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by onlyme07(m): 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
Oh Lord my God..this was the same reason i stopped going to my cottage church 13yrs ago when the pastor said..those with certain amount should raise their hand for a special blessing,i wonder if we with lower amount were destined to be poor forgetting we might have better plans or things fore the church in future,@ least no one knows tomorrow.

I respect Baba Adeboye so much but i guess he shouldn't have said this..am not good in maths though, but i know if a redeemer is asked to contribute 1000naira each with thier population all over the world believe me,they would raise over 5billion naira,why the segregation between the rich and poor even the church.

Just my thought..God bless US !
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by NextIG(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
frosbel:

You and your idols have no right taking money from the needy to fund empire building.

We are commanded to go bring lost souls into the kingdom not into our manmade organisations and social clubs.
Total and complete ignorance of the scripture. And when you bring the lost souls into the Kingdom as commanded, where will you train them from Baby christians into Sonship? Abi, your Bible forbids the gathering of the saints? The New Auditorium is in line with the increasing number of the saints converging on fellowship days. Your total ignorance of the scriptures amazes me Bros.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
frosbel:

Wrong to the bolded.

The answer was right under your nose :

"for as many as were owners of lands or houses sold them and brought the proceeds of what was sold" - Acts 4:34
can you compare the lets say, first 3000 and the later 5000 converts to the streams of multitude of believers of nowadays? Admit it man, you've been swerving this conversation. You are outta points.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by rodbel(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
Jeezyy: the secret to receiving is giving, but people do n't know this. if i have the means give even N100b, i will

Na so! Wait till you have the means.....SMH!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
frosbel:

God does not need a physical temple any more, he needs people to get ready to inhabit an everlasting kingdom as immortal beings.

We are commanded to go and preach the Gospel to all creatures and make disciples of MEN , not to build more and more temples to further the objective of our own empires.

Go out into the world is the command.

the same bible in Hebrew addresses the gathering of believers.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
Next IG: Total and complete ignorance of the scripture. And when you bring the lost souls into the Kingdom as commanded, where will you train them from Baby christians into Sonship? Abi, your Bible forbids the gathering of the saints? The New Auditorium is in line with the increasing number of the saints converging on fellowship days. Your total ignorance of the scriptures amazes me Bros.
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
Next IG: Total and complete ignorance of the scripture. And when you bring the lost souls into the Kingdom as commanded, where will you train them from Baby christians into Sonship? Abi, your Bible forbids the gathering of the saints? The New Auditorium is in line with the increasing number of the saints converging on fellowship days. Your total ignorance of the scriptures amazes me Bros.

You mean bringing more members you cannot feed into your organisation !

smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
Frosbel:
Am about to unfollow thread soon. Nice to share and compare scripture with you bro.
I ask God to open the eyes of your understanding and bring you into a richer fellowship of His Spirit and His Word.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
"I see WING[S]!" grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by nora544: 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
I want to know has Adeboye a homepage where he show what he makes with the money he gets from his followers.

I try to google and sorry i don't found anything.

I found something from the catholic church www.caritasnigeria.org

All i found from Adeboye is about money money money but nothing that you see him realy helping the poor.
He has the University in Nigeria which is realy very expensive, he want to build an University in america, now this big church all is about business but nothing you will see what he make for the poor.

I know where i give my money and i know i help one little child in Kenja it is a private organisation from my country who has a school in kenja for the poor. A family who have no money to send there childen to this school will get a partner and we give the money that this child could go to school and get food two times a day so that they have a better life.

There is sos-childrensvillage a no profit organisation from my country, who have build homes for homeless childen in 144 countries, they start this programm 1946 with the first house for children with no parents and now they have homes for this children in 144 countries and also in nigeria. In nigeria you will find 3 sos childrenvillages and i have also one child there, i know with my help, this little girl will have a better life and a future.

This is what god want from us and i know, god need no big churches.

In this modern days there is no need to make such a big church, with the modern technic the people from hole nigeria can watch this programms on TV. or on big TVs

I have a very good friend his a bishop in my country from nigeria and he told me nigerians worship this so called man of god and not Jesus christ and this so called man of god only preach what they want to preach, did you know this.

Nigerian did not read there bible realy, because whn the people read the bible than they will not give any kobo to this so called man of god.

Nigeria pray to the devil, because not all what look like jesus christ is realy god.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by ABAKA72(m): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
Wahala90:

I am confused. Is it their support that makes them wicked and corrupt. And how are you different from the people you criticize. Don't be a "Mumu Advocate"
you won't be posting this trash if you have half of the poster's brain power. you just exposed your stup1dity by questioning that wonderful post.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by veraobi: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
4me, Religion is a big scam. He kns n he is enriching himself.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by farem: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
devour129: let God judge ? Lmao that's why things might never get better.some people will give money for this building while they have people close to them that need less
let God judge ? Lmao that's why things might never get better
DO YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH THE ABOVE?..... Then invite satan!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by oniblessed(m): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dear Lord,
If an individual could give a political party a billion naira to support evil men into power,bless me Lord to be able to support this project beyond my dream.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hehehehehe. I will say it again and again and again...

The devil is angry while the Church is moving on and he is using his mouthpieces on this thread to vent his anger... tongue

The Church will only grow better. FYI, the End-Time Church will own the wealth of all nations.

God Bless my grandfather- Pst. E. A. ADEBOYE and my father- Bishop OLANIYI OYEDEPO.

Shame on u devil and your spokesmen.

E ti month nkan kan, a sese bere ni!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hehehehehe. I will say it again and again and again...

The devil is angry while the Church is moving on and he is using his mouthpieces on this thread to vent his anger... tongue

The Church will only grow better. FYI, the End-Time Church will own the wealth of all nations.

God Bless my grandfather- Pst. E. A. ADEBOYE and my father- Bishop OLANIYI OYEDEPO.

Shame on u devil and your spokesmen.

E ti mo nkan kan, a sese bere ni!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Ellylace(f): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hmmmn...So raising money for a church auditorium is now "a crime against humanity"...y? is it rily dat much?...wot abt money spent in organising musical concerts all over the world? musicians make "billions" every year from dat..and wot abt football,tennis and other sports..? trillions are spent every year to organise the various tournaments..ohh, wot about political campaigns and reality shows, e.g big brother africa and d rest...yup, another set of billions going down d drain..but no.., its d church alone dats spending money..its d church alone dats ignoring the poor..its the pastors alone who are greedy..I mean if d church is the villain here, y cnt the others channel all their money into eradicating world hunger and poverty..It'll be more lucrative than sports,concerts or shows,wudnt it?...but alas,that can never be..we must have them because they're a part of this world...Well, the house of God is a part of every Christian and it is our duty to nurture it and expand it to the glory of God..I will not judge any Pastor for requesting for funds to do God's work even if he plans to steal from it...God is not mocked!! no one can use the name of God to steal and still live long to tell the story..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by NextIG(m): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
Okija_juju: Is Jesus still coming back at all or has he changed his mind?!

These Pastors putting up such grandious edifices here on earth, I wonder if they still remember that Jesus is supposed to be coming soon.

This is outrightly ridiculous..
No! He hasn't changed His mind. He will be back soon as He has promised my Brother. But before He comes back, His gospel must be preached to every creature. And as the gospel is being preached, many souls will accept Him as their Lord and Saviour. As they received Him into their lives, they must be brought to His house to be taught of all His ways (commandments). And if the number of such that are saved keep increasing by the day, there is definitely the need for a bigger and more accommodating place of worship. So, its never an outright and ridiculous activity as you've pointed out. Its a good step in the right direction.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by akpanbaba: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
Please join me in N100 monthly group.No stress
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by NextIG(m): 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
frosbel:

You mean bringing more members you cannot feed into your organisation !

smiley
Now I know you aren't a Christian. No offence pls. Bye!!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by michael8228: 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dis is nt acceptable, wen christ was on earth he neva asked of a dime frm any of his followers instead he feed dem, but pastors now adays collect moni frm dier members nd sm of dis members r sufferin, am nt goin to judge, well dis pastors shld follow jesus example if dey r worthy to b called christians I.e christ followers.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
oniblessed: Dear Lord,
If an individual could give a political party a billion naira to support evil men into power,bless me Lord to be able to support this project beyond my dream.

I say AMEN too O! In my life time, I will build a Church of all GOLD, just like Solomon, for GOD.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by NextIG(m): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
oniblessed: Dear Lord,
Faithful God, as you answer the prayer of Oniblessed, kindly remember me also that this is my heartfelt cry. I need Zillions so as to be a Blessing to your kingdom here on earth thereby fulfilling the scriptures. May God curse poverty and its mentality from my life and generation. Amen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by MightySparrow: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
All you critics of Pastor E. A. Adeboye are just living in fools paradise. No matter what you say about him, he is fulfilling his destiny. You like it or not, he is one of the few in this generation history will bear beautiful record. Anyway, history is record of achievers not of failures. Why don't you concentrate on your own lives and leave the man of God alone?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mighty Sparrow: All you critics of Pastor E. A. Adeboye are just living in fools paradise. No matter what you say about him, he is fulfilling his destiny. You like it or not, he is one of the few in this generation history will bear beautiful record. Anyway, history is record of achievers not of failures. Why don't you concentrate on your own lives and leave the man of God alone?

WORD#

In summary, focus on your life and how to live a fulfilled life in Christ not finding faults.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by klickstar: 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
Honestly before today i thought this site consists of exposed,intelligent,civilised being but instead it consists of people with black mentality fine what will you do if you are aware of huge amount people contribute to support devil's ministry why dont you try and get statistics of all this fraternity groups and clubs they are being funded by the most influential people in the world but because this is a church you are here talking rubbish from onset christianity has always been a hallmark for all religion but believe you are critisizing adeboye but God that sent him the bible says"do not touch my annointing and do my prophet no harm" GOD i want to be the next topic on every blog by making the impossibility become possible in my life.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Eduvine(m): 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
We fail to read our bible. 2corn 7:14.. If ur spirit tells u not to do anything dnt do it. Our problem is dat we worship pastors and not God. Mind u bible say dat they is non perfect. Who are we to judge 'Adeboye'.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Blaqchild4eva(m): 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
It is now the duty of RCCG to alleviate poverty in Nigeria? Even in United States of America,there are millons of poor people inspite of their infrastructures... Do not discourage people that are willing to contribute to the works of God if U are not interested!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Funpeter: 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
acidosis™:

Will the structure erect itself or angels would be deployed from heaven to erect the structure free of charge?

Will the structure take care of itself, maintain itself and develop itself?

Anyways, I don't know the motivation behind the new hall, so I'd like to be neutral on this regard...
The motivations was that the present auditorium could no longer contain the ever increasing populations coming too redeemtions camp all over the world

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy / Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS / Apostle Suleman To Pray With Donald Trump And Mayor Of Washington.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.