Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium (46304 Views)

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / Pastor Adeboye Under Fire Over Multi-billion Naira 3km Auditorium (2013 news) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Sadeluhv(f): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
That Mr.Adeniran shld go to bed...d ppl donating d money knws wot dey get back from God as a reward & it is voluntarily not by force,so et him & his supporter keep mute to avoid wrath of God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Sadeluhv(f): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
That Mr.Adeniran shld go to bed...d ppl donating d money knws wot dey get back from God as a reward & it is voluntarily not by force,so et him & his supporter keep mute to avoid d wrath of God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by nep2ra(m): 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
lawseph: may the ALMIGHTY GOD forgive those of you that can't bridle there tongue, and may HE be merciful unto us all. See if you're not on the LORD's side, things of GOD are like mystery unto you. Please take this precious advise; ''don't judge others, be it good or bad, try not to destructively criticize anyone, because one day you'll be judge by GOD''

Which 'God'? The Judeo-Christian God, Arab God, Hindu God, Zoroastrian God, Pagan God? Be very clear please. Other Gods out there are not as wicked and corrupt as the God made in your selfish image.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
frosbel:

if great Paul worked , why can't your pastors work ?

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat." - 2 Thessalonians 3:10

"Paul lived and worked with them, for they were tentmakers just as he was." - Acts 18:3
Don’t you know that those who serve in the temple get
their food from the temple,
and that those who serve at
the altar share in what is offered on the altar? 14 In the same way, the Lord has
commanded that those who
preach the gospel should
receive their living from the
gospel." 1 Cor 9:13-14
what about this? Because it is obvious people like John and Peter did not continue fishing. Paul worked because he wanted to. It was one of the benefit he deprived himself of.
By the way, did Jesus continue carpentary when he started ministry? No! So your point is invalid.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
idnoble135:
Don’t you know that those who serve in the temple get
their food from the temple,
and that those who serve at
the altar share in what is offered on the altar? 14 In the same way, the Lord has
commanded that those who
preach the gospel should
receive their living from the
gospel.
what about this? Because it is obvious people like John and Peter did not continue fishing. Paul worked because he wanted to. It was one of the benefit he deprived himself of.
By the way, did Jesus continue carpentary when he started ministry? No! So your point is invalid.

I repeat my question, if great Paul worked, why can't Adeboye work ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
addictiv: i say it again all u screaming help the poor, how many poor people have you fed? how many poor people have you helped, you blawdy hypocrites!!!!
same thing i told Frosbel, he is yet to reply that post.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
frosbel:

I repeat my question, if great Paul worked, why can't Adeboye work ?
Re read my post, the scripture quotation is there. Then reply me on why he should.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by muzeze77: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
No man can save you on judgement day , Not Pastor Adeboye or any Jet set pastors, If you are looking for a miracle , look at your chest its just meat and it's moving by itself, the mere fact that you are alive is a miracle and this proves you still have a connection with your creator, giving is good but do it intelligently , there are many children in the hospitals that are sick , use your 10% tithe to buy gift for them. It's high time for us to stop being stupid, worship God and not men because this men too use the restrooms like you too and one day every one will die.

They ride private Jets and Rolls Royces, yet you are still giving them money to fund their lifestyle if they were in US they will be in prison

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
idnoble135:
same thing i told Frosbel, he is yet to reply that post.

"But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing," - Matthew 6:3
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by farem: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
malc619: Adeboye is a smart businessman..

grin grin grin
[color=#990000]
WHY DO THE HEATHEN RAGE...?
What a Grace? The man of God said something big as this effortlessly, sweetlessly. No repeatation, no emphasis. Just like a short amouncement. Not even in the sermon or prayer time.
YET PEOPLE ARE CRYING, CURSING THE DAYS THEY WERE BORN. WHY ARE THEY BE-WITCHED LINED UP IN THE COURSE OF SATAN? Why are they unknowingly and foolishly become spokepersons of satanists- who themselves donate their billions of dollars to their master-lucifer on church of satan, gay rights, terrorism, war, suicide bombing, big brother africa....
OH LORD TAKE ME TO CATEGORY A, GIVING BILLIONS EFFORTLESSLY AND THE WORMS WILL CONTINUE WRITHING TO DEATH!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
idnoble135:
Re read my post, the scripture quotation is there. Then reply me on why he should.

because the bible says :

"For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat." - 2 Thessalonians 3:10
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
muzeze77: No man can save you on judgement day , Not Pastor Adeboye or any Jet set pastors, If you are looking for a miracle , look at your chest its just meat and it's moving by itself, the mere fact that you are alive is a miracle and this proves you still have a connection with your creator, giving is good but do it intelligently , there are many children in the hospitals that are sick , use your 10% tithe to buy gift for them. It's high time for us to stop being stupid, worship God and not men because this men too use the restrooms like you too and one day every one will die.

They ride private Jets and Rolls Royces, yet you are still giving them money to fund their lifestyle if they were in US they will be in prison

My brother, these people DO NOT CARE about the poor, destitute or sick, they are paying into the system to increase their wealth, similar to a Ponzi scheme.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Okijajuju1(m): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
frosbel: I repeat , most people give because they want their money doubled or tripled, they do not give a damn if their neighbour starves to death.

Greed is the main problem in the Nigerian church today.

[b]You know the truth is that many Christians have indeed lost focus of the essence of what being a Christian is truly all about.

Imagine a 3km long edifice big enough to house 1 billion people. Is this being built to the glory of God or to the glory of Man?! How will this edifice contribute to the Kingdom of heaven?!

Adeboye should tell us how many schools he has built in the communities where his churches abound all over this country?! How has his ministry affected the lives of the truly destitute Nigerians in this country.

Rather than build a 3 Kilometer church, why not build the worlds largest Hospital. Or the Nigerias first mega food Kitchen.

The point of the death of Jesus and the renting of the temple veil that covered the holies of holies from the general area was to show that THE BUILDING does not have anymore impoprtance. God does not reside in any building. Thats why we no longer have an ark of God. Infact, with the technology of satellites available today, RCCG can have live services broadcast worldwide to trillions of people at the same time.. There is absolutely no need for this monstrousity of a building. GOD IS NOT GONNA BE IMPRESSED. Especially in a country where most of the people are living below the poverty line. Where the schools available to the rural dwellers are as good as useless. Where healthcare is utter shiiit. Where 3 square meals is still hard to come by.

What would happen if Churches partner with the government to bring about grassroot development?! God Knows that there is an RCCG in virtually every community in Nigeria, even those that are not accessible by Road, so I'm sure these churches are not ignorant of the suffering that these people undergo daily. If the government has decided to turn a blind eye, has the Chruch also turned a blind eye?!

Imagine investing 1 billion Naira in 1 grassroot communities in Bayelsa State.. Just imagine the magic we can create with that money. Imagine the turn around we can bring to a community in Nigeria with 1 billion Naira. I swear, the whole community will be so impressed, they will all even make RCCG the only church allowed in the Community. Converting a community to Christ would never be easier than that. EVEN THE EZE MMUO OF THAT VILLAGE WILL VOLUNTARILY GIVE HIS LIFE TO CHRIST. Then imagine doing this in 10 communities..

THIS MOVE BY Adeboye SHOWS WHERE HIS HEART TRULY IS.. GOD CAN NOT BE A PART OF THIS MESS..

Its either Adeboye has lost his mind or GOD must be crazy.
[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
frosbel:

"But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing," - Matthew 6:3
lol, you should remember that next time you shout poverty against others. You are trapped in your net!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Hahaha 2morrow he will say God says. Using God name to steal .Why d poor remains poor.The president himself will go to d so called Man of God for prayer. When time reach God will know who is Man of and Dady in Christ.

Face front oyebe
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
idnoble135:
lol, you should remember that next time you shout poverty against others. You are trapped in your net!

many of us give, we do not boast about it, we send pounds and dollars home to alleviate the suffering of our people, not to enrich so called MOG.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
frosbel:

because the bible says :

"For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat." - 2 Thessalonians 3:10
addressed to the church and not those in ministry. Jesus had a ministry. He is our perfect example Heb 12:1, why did he not continue as a carpenter?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
frosbel:

many of us give, we do not boast about it, we send pounds and dollars home to alleviate the suffering of our people, not to enrich so called MOG.

dont try to vindicate yourself. I give and i dont shout it. The pastors too give and dont shout it. Dont be a hypocrite!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
idnoble135:
addressed to the church and not those in ministry. Jesus had a ministry. He is our perfect example Heb 12:1, why did he not continue as a carpenter?

hmm, but Paul and Peter worked, no ? grin

You guys are like cows being milked for their nutritious milk ( money ) , the milkers get fatter while the cow decreases in value daily ( becomes broker ).

smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
nep2ra:

Which 'God'? The Judeo-Christian God, Arab God, Hindu God, Zoroastrian God, Pagan God? Be very clear please. Other Gods out there are not as wicked and corrupt as the God made in your selfish image.

Why are you so bitter?? What exactly is your issue? Lol..You can't fight with God my brother, it doesn't take him anything to crush u into powder then you would know the definition of a wicked God after you have gotten to hell.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
idnoble135:
dont try to vindicate yourself. I give and i dont shout it. The pastors too give and dont shout it. Dont be a hypocrite!

the pastors give to who ? Why are multitudes in the church very poor if the tithes and offerings go to them ?

"There was not a needy person among them, for as many as were owners of lands or houses sold them and brought the proceeds of what was sold" - Acts 4:34

Tell me, why are there many needy people in your club ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by nep2ra(m): 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
"We are building a 3km long church auditorium to further enhance your spiritual knowledge of God and become a better person. The millions of people that will visit this venue will be agents of change just like years of our preaching has impacted NIGERIA positively. Corruption is on a very rapid decline, people care for one another, the government officials have hearkened to the Word of God and have become better managers of national resources, and the poor among us are well looked after. God bless you as you give" ~ Announcer
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
frosbel:

hmm, but Paul and Peter worked, no ? grin

You guys are like cows being milked for their nutritious milk ( money ) , the milkers get fatter while the cow decreases in value daily ( becomes broker ).

smiley

Whats your proof that Peter continued working?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by nep2ra(m): 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
Julieccentric:

Why are you so bitter?? What exactly is your issue? Lol..You can't fight with God my brother, it doesn't take him anything to crush u into powder then you would know the definition of a wicked God after you have gotten to hell.

And my offence is?.... Telling it just like it is? Your god must be so damn petty!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
addictiv: i say it again all u screaming help the poor, how many poor people have you fed? how many poor people have you helped, you blawdy hypocrites!!!!

Does that change anything about how silly this whole idea is? I am a christian too, but I am not brainwashed and do not serve pastors. I read the bible and use my head. I hope you do too.

Okija_juju has said it and I agree.

God will not be impressed.

daz all.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
frosbel:

the pastors give to who ? Why are multitudes in the church very poor if the tithes and offerings go to them ?

"There was not a needy person among them, for as many as were owners of lands or houses sold them and brought the proceeds of what was sold" - Acts 4:34

Tell me, why are there many needy people in your club ?

first, i am not in a club. I am part of the church, the body of Christ.
Secondly, there was no needy because they were not yet much in population. Before you dispute... Could you explain what Paul meant in Phil 4:19. Why did he address that God would supply their need, apparent they had need also. Yet in their need, they gave to Paul. Phil 4:10
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Speakdatruth: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
hw do i donate ma 500k? u gat heavenly rewad ma pipo
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
Julieccentric:

He is a pagan. Thats all.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
frosbel:

MILLIONS OF POOR IMPOVERISHED PEOPLE GATHER , right ?

smh.

Always misleading people, you are one of the reasons, i don't like nl rs
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Dee60: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
If one Nollywood star builds a 20 room mansion to lodge multiple girlfriends, people will hail him well done. When you build a mighty temple for the worship of God people will ask where did you find the money. The world continues to think that you must be poor to be a good christian, but we know that we serve a God who truly blesses His people.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
idnoble135:
first, i am not in a club. I am part of the church, the body of Christ.
Secondly, there was no needy because they were not yet much in population. Before you dispute... Could you explain what Paul meant in Phil 4:19. Why did he address that God would supply their need, apparent they had need also. Yet in their need, they gave to Paul. Phil 4:10

Wrong to the bolded.

The answer was right under your nose :

"for as many as were owners of lands or houses sold them and brought the proceeds of what was sold" - Acts 4:34
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
Speakdatruth: hw do i donate ma 500k? u gat heavenly rewad ma pipo
contact any of the redeemed church beside you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy / Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. / Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.