Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium (46303 Views)

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / Pastor Adeboye Under Fire Over Multi-billion Naira 3km Auditorium (2013 news) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by esmeralda1(f): 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
The poor will always be with us, give them today they will come for more tomorrow, but y not quickly do that of God,
what you all r debating about d muslims do not av such opportunity they take offerings to churches to be blessed and u who av d opportunity to give u r here raisin unnecessary noise.
I was suprised when a muslim friend of mine told me categorically that she knows christains are richer than muslims i av never tot of it before but after she said it i realised it was true and its no other reason than because we give. It is the most natural law in the bible.
Some pple were talkin of Tb joshua, Dangote u know of them because they call media when they want to give, what happened to God's word that says when u give dont let ur left hand know of it.
Moreover the so-called Adeniran thats into 'what was it again' corrupt leadership smthing, how many politician has he investigated, hungry journalist wey dey struggle for lime light, i mean i av never heard of him before.
Oh God my father pls Bless me to give to Your work Amen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
omodave: hmmm i wonder why this guy ( frosbel) is still on nairaland
you want him to leave?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by emmyclassic(m): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Even d missionaries who brought christainity to us did nt teach us such practices, I can remember my grand dad saying in those days wen u go to church u recieve clothes, food,and ur blessings etc. its a different case 2day, they careless 4 d needy. mr pastors we r nt spirits we r humanbeings
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
olaiya2007:

Do you have an idea how many souls are being won every month? Of course you don't

You mean souls becoming members of your church ?

Can I ask you a question, what is the Gospel that Jesus Christ preached ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
esmeralda1: The poor will always be with us, give them today they will come for more tomorrow, but y not quickly do that of God,
what you all r debating about d muslims do not av such opportunity they take offerings to churches to be blessed and u who av d opportunity to give u r here raisin unnecessary noise.
I was suprised when a muslim friend of mine told me categorically that she knows christains are richer than muslims i av never tot of it before but after she said it i realised it was true and its no other reason than because we give. It is the most natural law in the bible.
Some pple were talkin of Tb joshua, Dangote u know of them because they call media when they want to give, what happened to God's word that says when u give dont let ur left hand know of it.
Moreover the so-called Adeniran thats into 'what was it again' corrupt leadership smthing, how many politician has he investigated, hungry journalist wey dey struggle for lime light, i mean i av never heard of him before.
Oh God my father pls Bless me to give to Your work Amen.
spot on! Your first paragraph is similar to what i made on the first page.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Okijajuju1(m): 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
Is Jesus still coming back at all or has he changed his mind?!

These Pastors putting up such grandious edifices here on earth, I wonder if they still remember that Jesus is supposed to be coming soon.

This is outrightly ridiculous..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
frosbel:

You mean souls becoming members of your church ?

Can I ask you a question, what is the Gospel that Jesus Christ preached ?
are you ignoring my previous posts? Am awaiting your replies. They are in the previous thread.
And to add, dont swerve the discussion. wink
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
I repeat , most people give because they want their money doubled or tripled, they do not give a damn if their neighbour starves to death.

Greed is the main problem in the Nigerian church today.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by richbuky: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
Most times these complain come from people that do not have money,who see everything as just too big. even if u serve juju, money is involved in everything. If u love God and earn good money, U will pay much more. Let's just keep praying that the holy spirit will indeed lead our pastors.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
idnoble135:
dont swerve the discussion. We are not yet discussing tithe. Stick to the topic and give a better reply to what i wrote earlier.
Bible clearly makes it known that it was offering that was dropped and not tithe.

Is it morally justifiable to build more and more temples which we were NEVER commanded to do , when 3/4 of our members are scratching for food ? Do you care ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by esmeralda1(f): 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
@idnoble better leave mr frosbel he is an ajeri and all he does is argue let him be
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by meforyou1(m): 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
EFCC should arrest adeboye's personal secretary and jail him along with the category A and B donors. Thieves. And people are dying of hunger and starvation. And fashola is deporting igbos.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
richbuky: Most times these complain come from people that do not have money,who see everything as just too big. even if u serve juju, money is involved in everything. If u love God and earn good money, U will pay much more. Let's just keep praying that the holy spirit will indeed lead our pastors.

God does not eat money, you do not pay God , you give to meet the needs of his children.

Paul was a tent maker, Peter was a fisherman, Jesus was a carpenter, what does your pastor do ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by olaiya2007(m): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
frosbel:

You give to RCCG because it is your IDOL.

Even if that's so how's it ur headache haterz you ain't seen nothing wait til next year

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
frosbel:

Is it morally justifiable to build more and more temples which we were NEVER commanded to do , when 3/4 of our members are scratching for food ? Do you care ?
Sir, lets no go farther than our shadows. There are two posts in the previous thread that i expect your reply. We are not jumping those posts.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by omodave(m): 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
idnoble135:
you want him to leave?

really dont knw sha, but that guy is a case himself
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
frosbel:

God does not eat money, you do not pay God , you give to meet the needs of his children.

Paul was a tent maker, Peter was a fisherman, Jesus was a carpenter, what does your pastor do ?
meaning its mandatory to work as a pastor?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
may the ALMIGHTY GOD forgive those of you that can't bridle there tongue, and may HE be merciful unto us all. See if you're not on the LORD's side, things of GOD are like mystery unto you. Please take this precious advise; ''don't judge others, be it good or bad, try not to destructively criticize anyone, because one day you'll be judge by GOD''
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
olaiya2007:

Even if that's so how's it ur headache haterz you ain't seen nothing wait til next year

haters ? grin

Mate, I do not pay tithes and I am blessed in a big way.

SMH.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
esmeralda1: @idnoble better leave mr frosbel he is an ajeri and all he does is argue let him be
I know... And he knows me tooo, that i dont argue. I just decided to speak up today.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
me_for_you: EFCC should arrest adeboye's personal secretary and jail him along with the category A and B donors. Thieves. And people are dying of hunger and starvation. And fashola is deporting igbos.
Even with no reason? Silly post.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Bode3: 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
What is your own God saying? Nothing! Because u cant fast and pray like the man. Your own father was busy doing nting when this man was busy obeying GOD. Nonsense pple, leave the man of God alone and gather ur own members. If u curse Abraham u are already cursed.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
omodave:

really dont knw sha, but that guy is a case himself
lol
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
idnoble135:
meaning its mandatory to work as a pastor?

if great Paul worked , why can't your pastors work ?

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat." - 2 Thessalonians 3:10

"Paul lived and worked with them, for they were tentmakers just as he was." - Acts 18:3
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
frosbel:

haters ? grin

Mate, I do not pay tithes and I am blessed in a big way.

SMH.
so am i that tithe.
frankgreat: well, its not my money tho, but i don't see the need for another auditorium when u can expand the older one and create more capacity.it would save tithe payers money...what will Jesus do?

Have you been there before ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by slenjaman(m): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
if a man of God can raise this huge Amount from member 4 auditorium buildin ý can he use d same method 2 get money and use it to help the poor.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by AjanleKoko: 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
Personally, I doubt if any single individual will give N1bn to this project. Nigerians are way too smart for that. At least the ones with N1bn and up. Who wants their 'enemies' sending EFCC after them, cos of one church vanity project?

It's the poor mugus that'll be eating their hearts out wishing they had N1bn, or even N20 million to give. Like the rich people really give that much, in Nigeria? S-T-O-R-Y undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by addictiv(m): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
i say it again all u screaming help the poor, how many poor people have you fed? how many poor people have you helped, you blawdy hypocrites!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by nep2ra(m): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
frosbel: I repeat , most people give because they want their money doubled or tripled, they do not give a damn if their neighbour starves to death.

Greed is the main problem in the Nigerian church today.

The bloody hypocrites think they can fool us. God is now a money doubler. Give =N=100 and get =N=10,000 as returns for your 'investment'. Ask any of these greedy imps to give their 'seeds' (I laugh at this word!) to a fellow human being in genuine need and watch as they rain curses on you.

In Nigeria, the motivation for worshiping God is returns of material blessings.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by masqot(m): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
The way people criticize is funny. The donation is neither compulsory nor curse-attached. Church thrives on "Living in Common" right from the days of the apostles.
Sm1 said there are poor people in the church. There will always be the poor in the land. The question is; how do we accomodate them? I know for sure that so many feed FOC on the camp for the whole week. If you don't have T. fare, there are many people that would help you to your destination. The church pay school fees and house rent for so many. Take time to find out. I challenge you to taste Christ and see that He's sufficient.
I want to believe those that criticize are not christians or they are baseless christians- who don't believe in what we believe.
Lastly, that there's no 'clean' billionaire is myopic. That thought is a function of our belief in this part of the world. I think we should talk on something else.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
@frosbel I think you are a frustrated bell ringer .Please ring the right bell so that your generation will experience divine breakthrough.I can see clearly from your write up that you are going through both finacial and spiritual problems.humble yourself and allow God to deliver you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy / Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. / Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.