Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder (24350 Views)

Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / PDP Woos Al-mustapha To Win Yobe, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by bakry86: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
FP for d 1st time!
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by owhizkid: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
because he refuse to join APC na.. Lagos are still suing him...
Giving him licence to join PDP
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by PosCaricature: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
Fadelex:
what language is this?.. I'm certain it can never be English
That is simply Swahili, I guess. grin
Fadelex:
That is simply Swahili, I guess.
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Arizona1: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
doncaster: Are filling this suit on behalf of abiola family that have forgiven mustafa?
This case is Lagos State aginst Mustapha not Abiola's Family against Mustapha.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by datChelseaBoy: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ok
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by doncaster(m): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
On what ground is LSG filling this suit?
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by PosCaricature: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
m-ployer:
APC is dead in south-south and south-east. This move is a North-bound suicidal mission.
Did you go to school at all?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by mafioso47(m): 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
Simple Politics. For fear of The Hitmen Joining PDP, danger imminent.
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by tellwisdom: 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
Lagos should shuttup..He is mad and should go to hell...Even the most high do forgives sad
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by HyeBits: 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
doncaster: On what ground is LSG filling this suit?
On the ground that every souls and properties must be protected, including yours, in order to define a sane society. If it were your family?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by akpomeme(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
APC just shut itself on the foot. The north sees that guy like a hero, APC just lost the north to stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by condralbede(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
israel007: I wonder where they can go with this.
backyard
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by paj4love: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
Baba tunde again!!! Please don't run away and fight another day ,rivers state is a case study
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by wengerjay(m): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
An animal kingdom where a HEN is made the JUDGE,the COCKROACHES there shall know no JUSTICE.
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by practitioner(m): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
akpomeme: APC just shut itself on the foot. The north sees that guy like a hero, APC just lost the north to stupidity.
Must everything be seen through the eyes of politics?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by gbadexy(m): 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
Waste of time and resources if I may say so.
Its obvious that al mustapha is quite influential and he would be let go if not for any reason than for stability in the north.
The guy should be left with his creator, the ultimate judge.
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by nyabingi(m): 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
Aromas: I can c a political influence in dis case filled by lagos state, Okayyyyyyy may b den 1 make sure say Al-Mustapha no pack Buhari crowd finishiiiii. Hum 9ija politics sha. I hope Buhari hand no dey dis case o n if possible e dey. Lobatan fun APC ni Northern part of Nigeria niyen. Aje peee Oga Jona go enter 4 second term ooooooooooooooo

bross, i dey for ya back!!
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by mployer(m): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
Lagos state and selective justice. A government that is oppressive and brutally anti-poor is now talking about justice. Make I hear word joor!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Akeud(m): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
But his prophet prophesied for his release which came to pass. Has he also prophesied about his secondly affliction?
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by HirstMOG(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
Fadelex:

bros i nor fit laffff oooooo. Na as m brain fit reason am nau.
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by HirstMOG(m): 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
Afro connect:
Stop sounding like a domestic animal...what is wrong in fighting for justice?
Are you the lawyer?
Are you the one paying the legal fees?
Or you are just a mediocre Nigerian that condones impunity,corruption and injustice...
People like you that condones and supports injustice are the cause of all these violence and criminality we see in Nigeria today.
God does not like injustice,and God use men to fight good fights.

bros na so u dey vex;no b house e dey stay b4 or dem don dey c bush humans nw?LWKMD
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by naptu2: 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
The comments here are funny and interesting.

Is this a criminal case or a civil suit?
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
The few comments I have read here make me shake my head as to where we are headed as a nation. It is inherently clear Nigerian youths lack understanding of subject matter and its application

To all those asking LASG to 'let it g'o, 'ehn shebi Abiola family have forgiven him','on what ground are they appealing to the supreme cour't etc. Its either y'all were not born in the maniac days of Abacha or y'all were toddlers then

I will be very surprised if LASG ddnt push d case to the last busstop of justice since there is a window of judicial recourse to be sought. Mind u this is not a Fashola V Al Mustapha case,APC v PDP,Abiola Family V Al Mustapha case....its the govt and people of lagos V Al Mustapha and I have not seen where a serial murder case gets terminated at the appeal courts.

If the supreme courts discharges and acquits him,then we can safely conclude 'it was nt him' and infact if he even joins the APC sef(pardon my pidgin) I will not bat an eyelid as the highest court of the land would have decided his case but to expect the LASG not to see this to its logical end will to me be a shirk in the responsiblity of the LASG to defend and uphold d law

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by judedwriter(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hmmmm... When will dis drama end? This reminds me of OJ Simpson's case; will mustapha end up like him?
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by adconline(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
This sounds like double-jeopardy. Retrying someone for an offence he has been acquitted
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by moscobabs(m): 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
wasting the taxpayers money!!!
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Gunzilla(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
adconline: This sounds like double-jeopardy. Retrying someone for an offence he has been acquitted

This is not double-jeopardy and the Supreme Court will not retry the case.They will not take any new evidence or pleadings .What they will simply look at are what the Appeal Court decided and see if there was any material error on the part of the AC. Its good that LASG decided to go all the way to the SC.Thats how its done in any sane clime.I doubt that the AC judgement will be overturned by the SC though.Based on the law,i think they were right.
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
m-ployer:
APC is dead in south-south and south-east. This move is a North-bound suicidal mission.
wonderful observation bt u must understand that not all political calculations follow the recquired graph
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by eldoradoxx: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
m-ployer:
Northern elements in APC will not find this funny ooh. Al Mustapha is the darling of Hausa fulani people. Buhari loved Abacha and Al Mustapha was Abacha's ADC. Let's see how event unfolds shaa.
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by mu2sa2: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
So they want the supreme court to send al-mustapha to hang? on what evidence? Sgt Rogers was the one who killed kudirat and he is today a free man. And the same sgt Rogers, after becoming a born-again christian, tearful and remorseful, retracted his statement implicating al-mustapha - this was sworn evidence in court which Lagos state prosecutors failed to impeach and yet Yoruba tribalists wont allow us to rest. Do they think supreme court justices are tribalists too? Let any oloshi insult me on this.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
mark my words,this case will be dismissed or struck out for one/more reason(s)
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by ochejoseph(m): 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
Tinubu: hello Almustapha
Almustapaha : sir good morning sir
TInubu :how are you today
Almustapha : fine sir Alhamdullilahi
Tinunu : I want you to join Us in rescuing this country from the Shackles of the PDP ,your presence in the APC .....Bla bla Bla
Almustapha : Thank you for the Offer sir But am not interested in joining your party sir
Tinubu : (enraged ) Fashala ! Fashola !! Where are u
Fashola : am here sir
Tinubu :go and appeal that case sharp Sharp. That Oloriburuku has pitched his tent with PDP ....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Worst Civilian Rule Is Better Than The Best Military Dictatorship / Kashamu Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Dapo Abiodun - PUNCH / Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.