Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder (24351 Views)

Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / PDP Woos Al-mustapha To Win Yobe, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
phayvoursky: Person no go hear word again cos of one person? Is 15 years not enuff? Na wa o
Thank God u won't be a Judge.
THE LAW ISN'T BASED ON SENTIMENTS
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by OPCNAIRALAND: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
Afro connect:
If you don't have anything better to say shut ur mouth.
We all know that judge was compromised...this is beyond Abiola's family-Lagos state does not condone injustice.
Nuff respect to fashola for this.
To dumb Amnesty international-this is a federal nation and each state has a right to proscribe laws to effect peace,security,stability and serenity-Amnesty has no right to interfere in Lagos state carrying out its laws.
All nuiscance and beggars in the streets of Lagos must be rehabilitated.

Amnesty International has no business in the domestic affairs of Nigeria, period!

They should go and try nonsense with Mugabe if they so much truly care about justice.
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Navalsadiq(m): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
.Wait a minute! Is abiola from lagos or ogun state.
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by yarnings: 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
Why all these arguments....
If the appeal court had upheld the high court ruling,won't al mustapha appeal the ruling at the supreme court?
So since the ruling was the other way round,it is normal that the LSG appeal the ruling in the supreme court.
Such case must get to the supreme court.............
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by charybabe: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
many bad things are hapenin,but i feel since the deceased family had forgiven the murderer why not forgive? to forgive is divine
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Audukaya: 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
i dont support almustafa,but it seems that this yorubas dont belief in pre-destination. After supreme court they can go to hell. Sceptics.
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
holuwarlay08: they should leave everything for God to do is judgment
God has delegated you the power to carry out your own judgment. Stop being lazy and quit hoping he'll do ur work for u.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by andyanders: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
Too bad for Lagos state
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by phayvoursky(m): 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
LETS TELL OURSEVS D TRUTH. Mustafa carried out his duty cos he was given a command. Sorry if ur relation was the victim but do u xpect Mustafa to disobey his commanders order? He has tried enough. If they cnt bear the loss, sue late Abacha to court. Period.
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by lateefDayo: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
why cant we leave every thing for God
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Biodup: 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
33komkom: . How old are you?
you lack wisdom. This is a public forum, you entitle to your own opinion.
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by millionaireman: 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
are u not mumu, must you comment? If injustices on earth are allowed to be solved only by God, the world shall be hell only.
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
embarassed I only wish whoever will be the Lagos governor will have the nerve to sign his death warrant, if and when, he is finally sentenced to death. We all know Nigerian governors are not into that, so I wonder why waste resources pursuing cases you wont see through undecided . Lemme ask will Fashola sign Mustaphas death warrant if sentenced to death tomorrow? How many of such has he signed since 2007? Although I acknowledge the fact that the case has been in court before he became governor. cheesy if he signs it, then...... cool
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Kalamaya: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
Afro connect:
What does all these politics they are playing benefit you?
Justice will serve you more my friend...politics and its intrigues only serve the political elites-fight for what benefits you my friend-fight for justice.
Knowing the truth is one of the major reason to fight for justice in Kudirat's case. Which he rightly pointed out here. For the said political party, i believe this case is a burden for them too. Thank God is not during GEJ tenure that Kudirat Abiola was assasinated. Al-Mustapha release was not a coincidence.
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
OKeokpa: The Lagos state government has no right to appeal the decision of the court of Appeal. The SC will dismiss the proceeding
kiss Bros, are you for real? cheesy
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Emperor007: 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
lateefDayo: why cant we leave every thing for God

^^^

God hate fools, was it God that committed the crime?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by kabba7(m): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
Christ I cant believe the Lagos State government can be this dumb . Sgt Rogers confess to physically in company f Katako murdered Kudurat on the instrucion (No prove of that order written or otherwise) Lagos government is sweating pushing a clear dead case leaving the star offenders ( Rogers / Katako )
Thought Fashola is a SAN or is his own SAN like that of one PHD man living in Aso Rock Abuja ,
Wallahi I don taya ! Na sha aradu
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by jmaine: 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
Lagos State is wasting her time . . . .
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by mekaboy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
I pray this case does not invite boko haram to lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by millionaireman: 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
mekaboy: I pray this case does not invite boko haram to lagos.
what has al mustapha got with boko haram? He was in prison when boko haram began
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by mekaboy(m): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
millionaireman: what has al mustapha got with boko haram? He was in prison when boko haram began

There are 2 fractions of boko haramn the political and religious. The religious are fighting for the islamization of the north and possibly Nigeria. While the political are used by northern politicians who believe they are fighting for the interest of the north.

They might not see this as fight for justice, but as a fight against the north.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by olabukola: 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
hardbody:

The crime is against the state and not against the family of the deceased. The only forgiveness that the accused can get is if the state through the Attorney General files a nolle prosequi in which case the accused will become discharged and acquitted and never to be tried again on the same count. Until that is done, the state is the offended party because its citizen is assumed to have been killed by another citizen and no body has the right to take the life of another (not even his own by suicide) except as prescribed under the law. Therefore, the state will, if not satisfied that the circumstances of discharge are proper, will further appeal the judgement. This constitutional right is what is being exercized at this point in time.
is kudirat from Lagos state?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by kalohkaloh: 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
But Fasheun of OPC says Mustapha is innocent! Are we saying the old man is lying?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
duality: How about the issue of Locus Standi ? does it come to play here?

Lawyers abeg teach me small.

And can state of Lagos do same for Funsho Williams? If they can, Why have they not?
because the people who had a hand infunsho Williams death are the ones ruling the state... They can't prosecute themselves... Bloody hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
nairha:
kiss Bros, are you for real? cheesy
How do you mean?
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by UdekeJ(m): 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
Justice? It appears the justice is for a selected few? I was wondering if Kudirath Abiola was the only lagosian to have been murdered? What funsho williams? May be his family does nt deserve justice!undecided God is watching!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by penny01502: 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
Afro connect:
Stop sounding like a domestic animal...what is wrong in fighting for justice?
Are you the lawyer?
Are you the one paying the legal fees?
Or you are just a mediocre Nigerian that condones impunity,corruption and injustice...
People like you that condones and supports injustice are the cause of all these violence and criminality we see in Nigeria today.
God does not like injustice,and God use men to fight good fights.
don't mind that idiot religion and pastors purchase her mindset
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by ProfSule(m): 12:34am On Aug 14, 2013
Afro connect:
Stop sounding like a domestic animal...what is wrong in fighting for justice?
Are you the lawyer?
Are you the one paying the legal fees?
Or you are just a mediocre Nigerian that condones impunity,corruption and injustice...
People like you that condones and supports injustice are the cause of all these violence and criminality we see in Nigeria today.
God does not like injustice,and God use men to fight good fights.

Shut up that your stinking mouth, go and do justice to d real criminals like IBB, OBJ, JONABOY, etc and see whether you will reach tomorrow alive. Nama
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by fnk: 12:54am On Aug 14, 2013

LOL!!!!! I was just discussing with my mother-inlaw yesterday that what is killing us in Nigeria today is that we live everything in the hand of God. Until we realize that God will not fight the fight that we can fight for us, that is when things will start to change. I can just see these people in power, who knows how the mindset of a Nigeria say to themselves, " don't worry about it, nothing will happen, they will result to handing it over to God to help them" And they will laugh, and lo and behold, that is exactly what will happen, So who say that corruption , miss rule and fund miss management will end any time soon, Think again.
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Mogidi2: 1:46am On Aug 14, 2013
This will be a good time for PDP to make Al Mustapha the gubernatorial candidate for 2015 on his way to being President in 2019.

We all know Al Mustapha is an azz kicker, he would kick the butts of our SW/core North brothers.

All Hail the president in waiting.
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 14, 2013
You are so ignorant of facts. Why don't you scroll up and get some education.
Goddex: This is unnecessary. Waste of Lagos taxpayers money. Was Kudirat an official of the LASG at the time of her death? Her family announced publicly they had forgiven Al-Mustafa so, why should LASG be taking panadol for another man's headache? The prosecution team will fail again. Simple NGF chairmanship saga they could not prosecute and had to withdraw the case. Fashola is fun of rushing to the courts only to appear helpless mid-way. His legal practice is becoming questionable.
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 14, 2013
She was murdered in Lagos.
olabukola: is kudirat from Lagos state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos To Phase Out Motorcycles, Danfo –investigation / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) / “Dokpesi Only Had A Balance Of N113K Before ONSA Fund” – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.