Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder (24353 Views)

Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / PDP Woos Al-mustapha To Win Yobe, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by riddo2(m): 3:51am On Aug 14, 2013
Fadelex:
what language is this?.. I'm certain it can never be English
you too are wrong. Not i'm certain, it should be i'm certainty. Ok?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Chrisabig(m): 6:02am On Aug 14, 2013
Abeg nigeria guys don die finish for china, mostly ibo, uli and iheala guys doing drug business in dragon hotel. Yesterday morning 300 police with dog suround the hotel and many guys jump from 5 story and skater there legs while 7 die at a spot, up to 100 where cash, no bi small thing, if you have brother here pls call to know if his alive., FG do something fast to make sure only business men are alow to travel.ok
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by rushj(m): 6:57am On Aug 14, 2013
Lagos state Attrn wan chop and make name wooo.
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by skyface00(m): 7:01am On Aug 14, 2013
I doubt it if anytin will come out of dis, dis looks more like a distraction more 2 me dan injustice,I lost hope totally in anytin govt because they are so good in dramaz...God bless Nigeria
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by madan(f): 8:00am On Aug 14, 2013
I love this move...but wait ooo, won't Lagos State Government also fish out the killers of Funsho Williams, who was also killed here in Lagos, abi that one no concern them?
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 14, 2013
I wonder why fashola keeps shooting himself on the foot! grin perhaps it is the handwork of God to distabilize his party. First he deported people from the SE which as a consequence will make APC lose votes in all SE states except Imo, Now his govt is suing Al-Mustapha for a case that is DOA! This will make APC unpopular in some parts of the north even though Buhari is the helmsman. Or is GEJ just jazzing the man (fashola) making him not to use his head anymore?
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by veee: 8:37am On Aug 14, 2013
doncaster: Are filling this suit on behalf of abiola family that have forgiven mustafa?
Its called. Criminal justice. Forgivness has got nothing to do in d prosecution. Justice is a three way traffic, d accused person, d complainant and the society at large.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by bebechuks: 8:54am On Aug 14, 2013
doncaster: Are filling this suit on behalf of abiola family that have forgiven mustafa?
thought so too.
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by mekaboy(m): 8:57am On Aug 14, 2013
lawanson44: I wonder why fashola keeps shooting himself on the foot! grin perhaps it is the handwork of God to distabilize his party. First he deported people from the SE which as a consequence will make APC lose votes in all SE states except Imo, Now his govt is suing Al-Mustapha for a case that is DOA! This will make APC unpopular in some parts of the north even though Buhari is the helmsman. Or is GEJ just jazzing the man (fashola) making him not to use his head anymore?

Fashola won scatter things for tinubu, he has been holding the grudge for so long. This is his chance to mess things up for APC, After all he will go into teaching as soon as he is done.
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by dipotech: 9:20am On Aug 14, 2013
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by mekaboy(m): 8:57am
lawanson44: I wonder why fashola keeps shooting himself on the foot! grin perhaps it is the handwork of God to distabilize his party. First he deported people from the SE which as a consequence will make APC lose votes in all SE states except Imo, Now his govt is suing Al-Mustapha for a case that is DOA! This will make APC unpopular in some parts of the north even though Buhari is the helmsman. Or is GEJ just jazzing the man (fashola) making him not to use his head anymore?

Fashola won scatter things for tinubu, he has been holding the grudge for so long. This is his chance to mess things up for APC, After all he will go into teaching as soon as he is done.

I may say you are right from the political point of view but what of justice, God forbid, assuming Kudirat was your relation, how would you feel? To be honest with you i'm neither for or against the two parties but since 'Me and You' cannot fight it but 'someone' else can, please let pray that justice prevail and that is when this nation can be better.

Remember what the Bible say, righteousness exalts a nation but sin is reproach to his people. Please let's fear God than mere men.
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by hardbody: 9:47am On Aug 14, 2013
phayvoursky: LETS TELL OURSEVS D TRUTH. Mustafa carried out his duty cos he was given a command. Sorry if ur relation was the victim but do u xpect Mustafa to disobey his commanders order? He has tried enough. If they cnt bear the loss, sue late Abacha to court. Period.

I so hate to call you a foool. I have stated elsewhere in this discourse that obeying an unlawful order is an illegal act that is punishable at law. I also said there is a case law in support of this. Finally i had earlier warned that it is pitiable to parade our ignorance on an issue we know nothing about especially in the sphere of law and procedure

You wont catch me discussing nuclear physics or rocket science because i will only be replicating the foolery that you are orchestrating. You are beginning to annoy me.
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Muscomide: 9:50am On Aug 14, 2013
agbameta:

Justice is more than one FAMILY and their worthy act of forgiveness.

True word!
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Muscomide: 9:52am On Aug 14, 2013
holuwarlay08: they should leave everything for God to do is judgment

What God? Jagbajantis!!!
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Muscomide: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2013
phayvoursky: LETS TELL OURSEVS D TRUTH. Mustafa carried out his duty cos he was given a command. Sorry if ur relation was the victim but do u xpect Mustafa to disobey his commanders order? He has tried enough. If they cnt bear the loss, sue late Abacha to court. Period.

Your ignorance of the criminal justice system is astounding!!
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Muscomide: 10:16am On Aug 14, 2013
[quote author=Uwakuwak] God alone is the perfect judge,

Says who?? Keep waiting for God then. Crazy fool.
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by olivertwist: 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
To all those saying that Abiola's family had forgiven Al-Mustapha, you'll agree with me that, you cannot forgive someone for the SIN they have not committed.

In other words, the Abiola family believed Abacha through Al-Mustapha killed Kudirat Abiola and if the family said they have forgiven him, then so be it.

However, does the Abiola family's forgiveness of Al-Mustapha change the fact that she was murdered on Lagos soil?

The LASG took Al-Mustapha to court for assasinating Kudirat on its soil, therefore it has the final say whether to go to the supreme court or not. This is what responsible govt do all over the world for JUSTICE to prevail.

It's so unfortunate that we youths of today always see everything through the lens of politics.
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Dbeliever(m): 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
I see every reason why the Lagos state governmet should let go these issue of Al-Mustapha. I read from one of the national dailies that the Abiola,s family has forgiven the dude. Though its painful.
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by hardbody: 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
Phlegmwash: She was murdered in Lagos.

Bros na wa ooo. So you responded to that question? I suffer fools no such indulgence. I am giving out freely waht others pay to get as a professional and some nincompoop is here challenging the wisdom of my point. I can understand if we were operating from the same level, but since we are not, i chose to deal with the rude boy as an inconsequential which he actually is.
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by olalekan91(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
shocked sad shocked cool cry kiss sad shocked angry grin cheesy.. al mustapha case na season film, eni wo tan
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2013
madan: I love this move...but wait ooo, won't Lagos State Government also fish out the killers of Funsho Williams, who was also killed here in Lagos, abi that one no concern them?
It's not the job of LASG to fish out Funsho's murderers. Let the Police fish him out. After that,the LASG will prosecute...
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 15, 2013
hardbody:

I so hate to call you a foool. I have stated elsewhere in this discourse that obeying an unlawful order is an illegal act that is punishable at law. I also said there is a case law in support of this. Finally i had earlier warned that it is pitiable to parade our ignorance on an issue we know nothing about especially in the sphere of law and procedure

You wont catch me discussing nuclear physics or rocket science because i will only be replicating the foolery that you are orchestrating. You are beginning to annoy me.

Obeying an unlawful order is not always illegal esp when u're dealing with military officers. If only Al Mustapha had shown it to the Hight Court,Lagos dat he was complying with Abacha's orders,the story would have been different. Dat was fatal to his cause at The High Court
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by Walelavender(m): 10:12am On Aug 15, 2013
It is quite obvious that this case has been politically influenced. I don't know when justice will be celebrated in this country. Who says the Supreme court won't be compromised? Nigeria I hal thee
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by madan(f): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
OKeokpa:
It's not the job of LASG to fish out Funsho's murderers. Let the Police fish him out. After that,the LASG will prosecute...
hmmm, I see. Its not the job of LASG, but LASG can bring up the matter and instruct the LSPF to carry out investigations dat would help to nail the culprits, ryt?
Re: Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder by mekaboy(m): 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
So what's up with the case, did lagos go ahead with it or has it been sacrificed in the name of politics or fear of violence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Heads To Supreme Court - See Notice Of Appeal (PHOTOS) / Adams Oshiohmole Reacts To Election Postponement (Video) / Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.