Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (194305 Views)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by OShepherd: 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
I will like to say that after everything, if i was to choose a church to go back to, it would be cele cos dats d only place i see dat the worship has no strings attached to it...tho everyone comes to it wanting something, but the worship itself does not focus on one particular thing.
Only thing i can criticize abt d church is Youths neglect especially at adolescent stages..[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]..
[/font]
.....PROUDLY CELESTIAL!
[/quote]
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by T2017: 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
So much has been said and so much can be replied but little with expanded horizons about the word of God can understand. The complaints about how celestians practice fetishism is untrue. Those that practice It are either one of the bad church in celestial or are just some random people wearing white garment and are assumed to be celestians. Non celestians take your time out to read the constitution and understand it then you would know what is and is not allowed in ccc.
The argument of using candles is quite stupid, it is simple we use candles to symbolise that we are children of light, I have been seen a cele church that uses any other colour of candle apart from white and if you still disbelief put pictures to your words. If it's indeed true let's see pictures or videos of we so called celestians using other colours apart from white. In other denominations they use materials things(mantle in winners) and I have personally heard of people being saved by that mantle in times of trouble so what is so wrong in us being children of light, wearing white, trying to worship God right.
There are some ccc churches that have gone totally wrong and I'm sure those are the few that you have seen breaking eggs and bathing on the streets. Since I was born and named in ccc I have never done such and come across such. It's sad that a few church claim to be celestial but do not go with the doctrines of the church. As I said check our doctrines and tell me anywhere you see that we break eggs. We do not!
The case of not wearing shoes, since birth I can count the number of times I had accidents because I'm a celestian that's to tell you that they are very few. I don't know if it's just me but there's this grace that comes with being a TRUE celestian, my feet are perfect and no sign of injuries on them I see it as God's grace. We do not need to explain to you all why we don't wear shoes for we have tried and tried but none of you see fit to understand. Same way I honestly do not care why deeper life people don't wear certain things, so your points are very shallow.
For all those that say the eye placed in the altar area is of some god of sun and devil worshippers I couldn't laugh any harder. Lmao, due to poor painting the eye wasn't drawn properly in some churches and therefore may appear scary to some non celestians but I know that the eye reminds you that the eye of God is always on you. That your business if you think otherwise, argue with your pillow.
The case of false prophets are rampant in ccc, now this I agree is one major problem. But there are false prophets everywhere and in every denomination so don't push it on ccc. We have the most talked about issue on false prophecies because we are a highly spiritual church and it's almost impossible that we won't have false prophets for we are mere humans. The only thing I'll say is this if indeed you claim to be so filled with the spirit of God then please explain why your life would be so damaged by a false prophecy. I have received false prophecies before , trust me I have. But I knew my God and I know his plans for me and I didn't believe those prophecies jut instead his word. And I'm a success story in ccc. We deeply apologise for those who claim to be of the Lord but are truly not, but you as a Christian focus on your relationship with God and not the church and trust me there's no way a false prophet will come your way and you'd believe.
I came across someone that said ccc copied songs, all in the hymn book were either given by prophecies or divenly given to someone in ccc (not necessarily a prophet) so of you're trying to say we stole sings or something then send the link to the song let me hear it and give you the hymn they stole it from. Don't go blabbing about what you do not know.
The issue of celestians relying on spiritual work rather than the bible is nothing but illiteracy of the word. And now currently there are serious evangelisms going on to changed that rubbish mentality of ccc members. I have witnessed many and there are people on fire for God in ccc and preaching truth to those that don't know it. I I have attended many classes apart from Sunday lessons in ccc and if only many more celestians could come and listen im so sure it'll be better, also there are pastors of big churches, obas, celebrities, men and women of fame that come to ccc for prophecies concerning their lives and leave with such miracles and testimonies and you tell me there's no God? When a pastor of a totally different denomination comes to ccc for prophecies divinely sent it's not the devil brethren. And if you think it's a lie, check Google or ask a more knowledgeable individual
Men the have more than 1 wife and sleep with women in church are foolish and will be judged for we aren't in the position to punish such people only God is. There is no where In the constitution that it's allowed nor in the bible so those that are do it are doing it on their own stupid little knowledge. So don't push it to cele because in other churches it is done. I'd rather not mention names because I'm even over stressing the matter. I am not doing this to plead with anyone to join ccc or sympathise with us, this is to enlighten us all. I'm not even making bible references so you should understand that this is from a realistic point of view for I have seen that most people saying rubbish here have little knowledge of how to interprete the bible so no need.
Also please the thing about before you can be a ccc member you have perform a ritual is rubbish. According to the doctrine the only thing needed to be done is baptism and renouncement of any evil practice before joining ccc. So you got your info from?
Someone said the worshipping of Mary Is idolatry, edakun are we worshipping Mary? And how since you know so much. The only church I know that does this is St Catholic and I believe that they don't worship her but making reference to her in the process of worshipping God. We don't worship Mary but we do acknowledge her, not worship please. There's not part or section in our service that we do this.
Celestains nowadays reply to people when asked their church as proudly celestians because indeed we are proud to say we are celestians. That's such and irregular and pointless point, with all the condemnations and insults, we have every reason to still tell everyone that we are proud to be celestians regardless of what you believe and the rumours that have been spread about the church. So please take a seat.
Those talking on here who are non celestians and have never attended a church service of a TRUE ccc girth should kindly stop arguing about some matters so deep that you know nothing about.
The problem in general with people here Is that they are Nigerians and the problem is that Nigerians have a problem with research and development which expand your sense of knowledge and understanding. Do a research and come here with strong points, read the constitution as well as the bible for clarification. Because genuinely I take it to believe you have never really come across good celestians and good cele parishes.
Please get enlightened and if you still have questions ask people you see fit and knowledgeable ccc members.

3 Likes

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by OShepherd: 12:13am On Dec 28, 2017
T2017:
So much has been said and so much can be replied but little with expanded horizons about the word of God can understand. The complaints about how celestians practice fetishism is untrue. Those that practice It are either one of the bad church in celestial or are just some random people wearing white garment and are assumed to be celestians. Non celestians take your time out to read the constitution and understand it then you would know what is and is not allowed in ccc.
The argument of using candles is quite stupid, it is simple we use candles to symbolise that we are children of light, I have been seen a cele church that uses any other colour of candle apart from white and if you still disbelief put pictures to your words. If it's indeed true let's see pictures or videos of we so called celestians using other colours apart from white. In other denominations they use materials things(mantle in winners) and I have personally heard of people being saved by that mantle in times of trouble so what is so wrong in us being children of light, wearing white, trying to worship God right.
There are some ccc churches that have gone totally wrong and I'm sure those are the few that you have seen breaking eggs and bathing on the streets. Since I was born and named in ccc I have never done such and come across such. It's sad that a few church claim to be celestial but do not go with the doctrines of the church. As I said check our doctrines and tell me anywhere you see that we break eggs. We do not!
The case of not wearing shoes, since birth I can count the number of times I had accidents because I'm a celestian that's to tell you that they are very few. I don't know if it's just me but there's this grace that comes with being a TRUE celestian, my feet are perfect and no sign of injuries on them I see it as God's grace. We do not need to explain to you all why we don't wear shoes for we have tried and tried but none of you see fit to understand. Same way I honestly do not care why deeper life people don't wear certain things, so your points are very shallow.
For all those that say the eye placed in the altar area is of some god of sun and devil worshippers I couldn't laugh any harder. Lmao, due to poor painting the eye wasn't drawn properly in some churches and therefore may appear scary to some non celestians but I know that the eye reminds you that the eye of God is always on you. That your business if you think otherwise, argue with your pillow.
The case of false prophets are rampant in ccc, now this I agree is one major problem. But there are false prophets everywhere and in every denomination so don't push it on ccc. We have the most talked about issue on false prophecies because we are a highly spiritual church and it's almost impossible that we won't have false prophets for we are mere humans. The only thing I'll say is this if indeed you claim to be so filled with the spirit of God then please explain why your life would be so damaged by a false prophecy. I have received false prophecies before , trust me I have. But I knew my God and I know his plans for me and I didn't believe those prophecies jut instead his word. And I'm a success story in ccc. We deeply apologise for those who claim to be of the Lord but are truly not, but you as a Christian focus on your relationship with God and not the church and trust me there's no way a false prophet will come your way and you'd believe.
I came across someone that said ccc copied songs, all in the hymn book were either given by prophecies or divenly given to someone in ccc (not necessarily a prophet) so of you're trying to say we stole sings or something then send the link to the song let me hear it and give you the hymn they stole it from. Don't go blabbing about what you do not know.
The issue of celestians relying on spiritual work rather than the bible is nothing but illiteracy of the word. And now currently there are serious evangelisms going on to changed that rubbish mentality of ccc members. I have witnessed many and there are people on fire for God in ccc and preaching truth to those that don't know it. I I have attended many classes apart from Sunday lessons in ccc and if only many more celestians could come and listen im so sure it'll be better, also there are pastors of big churches, obas, celebrities, men and women of fame that come to ccc for prophecies concerning their lives and leave with such miracles and testimonies and you tell me there's no God? When a pastor of a totally different denomination comes to ccc for prophecies divinely sent it's not the devil brethren. And if you think it's a lie, check Google or ask a more knowledgeable individual
Men the have more than 1 wife and sleep with women in church are foolish and will be judged for we aren't in the position to punish such people only God is. There is no where In the constitution that it's allowed nor in the bible so those that are do it are doing it on their own stupid little knowledge. So don't push it to cele because in other churches it is done. I'd rather not mention names because I'm even over stressing the matter. I am not doing this to plead with anyone to join ccc or sympathise with us, this is to enlighten us all. I'm not even making bible references so you should understand that this is from a realistic point of view for I have seen that most people saying rubbish here have little knowledge of how to interprete the bible so no need.
Also please the thing about before you can be a ccc member you have perform a ritual is rubbish. According to the doctrine the only thing needed to be done is baptism and renouncement of any evil practice before joining ccc. So you got your info from?
Someone said the worshipping of Mary Is idolatry, edakun are we worshipping Mary? And how since you know so much. The only church I know that does this is St Catholic and I believe that they don't worship her but making reference to her in the process of worshipping God. We don't worship Mary but we do acknowledge her, not worship please. There's not part or section in our service that we do this.
Celestains nowadays reply to people when asked their church as proudly celestians because indeed we are proud to say we are celestians. That's such and irregular and pointless point, with all the condemnations and insults, we have every reason to still tell everyone that we are proud to be celestians regardless of what you believe and the rumours that have been spread about the church. So please take a seat.
Those talking on here who are non celestians and have never attended a church service of a TRUE ccc girth should kindly stop arguing about some matters so deep that you know nothing about.
The problem in general with people here Is that they are Nigerians and the problem is that Nigerians have a problem with research and development which expand your sense of knowledge and understanding. Do a research and come here with strong points, read the constitution as well as the bible for clarification. Because genuinely I take it to believe you have never really come across good celestians and good cele parishes.
Please get enlightened and if you still have questions ask people you see fit and knowledgeable ccc members.
You nailed it bro!

1 Like

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by joan12345: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
i hv discovered that most people that give comments about ccc are those that dont really know celestial, but wait let me ask u ,WHAT EXACTLY DU U KNOW ABOUT CCC. ,u talked about john 3:3 "except a man be born again he can never see the kingdom of GOD" and who told you celestials are not born again,and that we does not walk according 2 the scriptures,and that we dont allow the truth to set us free,ARE YOU FREE?.JUDGE NOT THAT YOU MAY NOT BE JUDGED mathew 7:1. i am not a member of ccc but i am related to it. i am not supporting any church."For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad". (2 Corinthians 5:10). The church you worship in does not have anything to do with your standing with GOD. Each and every one of us has his/ her 'PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD'. So, wherever we chose to worship (at least in a BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH) we should endeavor to 'MAKE OUR WAYS STRAIGHT'. We should always try to foster an appropriate relationship with GOD. However, as GOD does not regulate the thoughts of man. So can no church regulate the actions of its members or even its leadership.
Dear brothers and sisters, it is not the church you attend or the Church leader you follow on earth that determines your standing with GOD. It is your own personal actions (and in-actions) that do this. Our churches are just vehicles for our believe and faith, they are not really why we worship. Going to church is an avenue to congregate, grow and develop spiritually.The only thing that can be achieved through this forum is to try and clear up any misconceptions. And, the best way to do this is just to ask questions. So, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS YOU WISH TO ASK, ISSUES BOTHERING YOU OR ANY FORM OF CONFUSION IN UR MIND ABOUT CCC - JUST GO AHEAD AND ASK. I am sure CCC members on this forum and others on Nairaland would be kind enough to provide clarifications/ answers e.t.c.and if yo have any bad thoughts about ccc that needs to be clarified, you can ask.please i will like to add something.let us stop the insults or favoritism for ccc or other churches. favoritism i s a sin.(pls this is not an insult.)i am not trying to show that i know the lord jesus more,but am jut saying with the best intentions that it is not going to bring forth anything by insulting.[color=#990000][/color] smiley wink grin cool kiss
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by Oseid: 10:58am On Dec 17, 2018
omojeesu:

I beg you, come out of her!
1. We will wear white garment in heaven, not on earth.
Jesus and disciples had no uniforms.
2. Moses had slippers on before meeting God in the
bush. Removed them to talk to God. Then put them on
after.
3. The Israelites did not go barefooted in the journey to
the Promised Land.
4. Jesus and disciples did not either.
5. John the Baptist talked about Jesus's sandals that he
was not qualified to remove.
6. The Eye logo is the symbol of the Sun god, Baal.
7. The celebration of Mary is idolatry.
8. All the water baths are unbiblical.
Please leave the system. There's no Christ there.

You said Jesus and His disciples didn't have uniform, therefore we don't need to have one. Now let's see these together:
*Did Jesus and His disciples have the private jets and the fleet of cars your pastors today have?
* Did Jesus and His disciples have universities your churches have today?
*Did Jesus and His disciples privately own a church as most of your pastors do today?.
Did Jesus and His disciples defraud people of their resources the way your pastors do today?
*Did Jesus and His disciple bring comedians and introduce worldliness into the church in the name of civilization as your pastors today do?

One thing a man should ask, for when he lacks knowledge of anything is to ask for wisdom, for every idle word you say, you will be brought to judgement.
The eye is an object and wasn't created for the illuminati. The fact that the illuminati uses it to mean something in their setting doesn't mean any other can't use it having a different meaning entire different from the illuminati's-Remember an eye is an object literally and wasn't created from inception for the illuminati and by the illuminati.
Most times, the devil tries to confuse people by adulterating things belonging to God.
Moses turned a rod into a serpent and the Egyptian magicians too did a counterfeited one.
The Christian cross too is being counterfeited by the Satanist -Does it mean the cross belongs to them?
The dove most of you now use in your churches to represent the Spirit too have some other meanings to the Satanist too. Many more.

Now this what the CCC EYE LOGO means:
2CHRONICLES 16:9
"For the EYES OF THE LORD RUN TO AND FRO THE WHOLE EARTH, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars.".

This is one of the teachings every single CELESTIAL member has that "THE EYES OF GOD SEARCHES, WATCHES AND SEES ALL THINGS,( HIDDEN AND OPEN )ANY MAN DOES, AND THAT IN DUE TIME WE WILL HAVE OUR REWARDS ACCORDINGLY.
I don't think this explanation should have any link with the sun god, baal and illuminati, as you thought.

Until you don't allow your senses (human reasonings) give your interpretations of THE THINGS OF GOD" you will continue to see FOOLISNESS in the things of GOD.

SECONDLY: WE WEAR UNIFORM (WHITE GARMENTS)
Because "GARMENTS ARE PERCULIAR TO PRIESTS" to differentiate them from the common man.. I am glad to tell you WE ARE A KINGDOM OF PREISTS.

Check Exodus 28:1-3
“Then bring near to yourself Aaron your brother, and his sons with him, FROM AMONG THE SONS OF ISRAEL, TO MINSTER AS PRIEST TO ME—Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron’s sons.You shall make HOLY GARMENT for Aaron your brother, for glory and for beautyYou shall speak to all the skillful persons whom I have endowed with the spirit of wisdom, that they make Aaron’s GARMENTS to CONSECRATE (set him apart)him, that he may minister as priest to Me."

"You are a chosen generation, A ROYAL PRIESTHOOD ". 1Pet1Peters

"For HE has made us KINGS and PRIESTS unto our GOD". REV. 1:6, REV 5:10

I am glad to let you know "GARMENTS ARE PERCULIAR TO KINGS AND PRIEST".. It is their honour and dignity. We wear garments because we are priests -Garments are meant for PRIEST AND KINGS ALONE and not just for anybody.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by omojeesu(m): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2018
Keep deceiving yourself!
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by BrotherChris: 12:34am On May 23, 2019
Do u have some questions about baptism and anointment in our church?
This video will be clearing your doubt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz55pwJE1pc

SUNDAY MAY 26TH at 3pm we will be on live on YouTube on SNR EV Lévi M. YANSUNNU.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpqJGXiB0r_kP1AqWiErmbw
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by BrotherChris: 12:39am On May 23, 2019
New members of our church I wish u to know the true story of this church.
For that go see all this video of our SNR EV Lévi M. YANSUNNU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVYUuhghkeU

Go check his channel and learn about our Church.
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by bolaji11121(m): 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
God Will Forgive You Because You Not Know What You Are Doin
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by Oseid: 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
Eye is an object created by God and not limited to a sect or group of people, and it is no body's creation.
The Illuminati never created an eye, but borrowed it to mean a thing in their sect, it is God's creature.
The eye is used widely by so many organisations across the globe, mostly to mean "A WATCH", and to mean several things to several people.
The fact that illuminati makes use of an eye, doesn't mean it is limited to them nor it is their creature. Eye is an object and can be used to denote different things across Mankind. The fact that RCCG uses a dove(bird) doesn't mean they have a link with the EIYE FRATERNITY, and so many occultic groups too make use of birds in their logos (Google it).

EXPLANATION
The eye in the CCC LOGO isnt the same as you have in that of the Illuminati (eye of horus), but rather it signifies the all seeing eye of the MOST HIGH JEHOVAH, which is on all creatures and which see all man's works, to give a reward according to your handwork. It might mean something else in the settings of the Illuminati and other sects, but it is csomething else in CELESTIAL CHURCH.

GOD IS CALLED "EL-ROI" (The God who sees) in GENESIS 16:13...It is typical of what the eye in CCC logo stands for;not anything else..

2 CHRONICLES 6:19
For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him."

This is WHAT the eye in CCC's logo stands for, and not something else.

In all, our God has an eye which can't be the eye of the Illuminati.. He is a omnipresent God,He sees everyone and is ever ready to pay you according to your deeds.
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by Oseid: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
omojeesu:
Keep deceiving yourself!

When you shut your heart against Knowledge you don't grow... Learn, unlearn and relearn, guy.... That's how to grow...... Offload some of the wrong notion you have about life and people, to onload the realities about them.... Bye bye
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by ehizario2012: 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
Baba ba mi se temi, babaa, OLU IJO MIMO!
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by Ndipe(m): 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
Cele believe that Jerusalem will move to Imeko. Do you as a cele member really believe that will be so?
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by bull67: 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
yes i belive
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by simkleff(m): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
Well talking about CCC I have a whole lot of reservations. Truth be said, the bible says "Judge Not" but shouldn't y'all calmly sit and rethink? Why is it that out of 100% of the people we have in this country, about 95% shake their brows the moment they hear someone is a celestial
Forget about someone saying the holy spirit show something to him and some sorts of doctrines, I am not against that fact but if you are a true believer you will know some certain secrets about the word of God... I can hear someone trying to defend her belief saying Elisha asked someone to wash in a river and is that not of God Lolz, you must be little in faith... Why did you think Jesus came He came to eradicate those old laws so that we may know God so dearly... The bible says, the power of life & death is in your tongue... Just your tongue & not in some candles, do you think God is blind to see that you need to light up Funny enough they have different shades of candles for different things..
When the disciples asked Jesus to teach them to pray, how did he teach them People believe that the members of CCC are not far from ritualists because of these things, where did Jesus born incenses If you can point out the bible passage, you have won the argument.. Jesus is the author and the finisher of our faith, only those who know him and believe in him can see God... Many of you don't study your bibles at all and that's the gospel truth, I'm in no support of pentecostal or whatever, I am boldly just telling the gospel truth... White garment churches mostly believe in physical stuffs in getting answers from God and not in the name of Jesus... They believe more in Angel Michael and the rest than they do with Jesus... If y'all study your scripture well, you would have read that Jesus was given the name both in heaven and in earth that at the mention of this name, every kneel shall bow.. not at the mention of angels, angels are our servants, even God rates us higher than he does with them
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 23, 2022
I've attended Cele before. I still sing some of their songs.

However, I could never understand why they started the prayers with
Jehovah - (God the father)
Jesus Christ - (God the son)
Holy St Michael - (God the angel?) as I know for sure the Holy Spirit is NOT St Michael

Anyone care to explain?

We also went into the bush at midnight a lot to conduct prayers. After the prayers, we were not allowed to look back until we left the bush.

A lot of prayers were also conducted at the riverside. We would use the candle to rub our heads and throw it into the river/bush.

What about that 'green water'? Thankfully I was too young to drink it. My dad did and was sick for days.

Then beating people with 'ida' and 'amure' in the name of casting out demons when they should have simply used the name of Jesus.

They also light incense and cover you with a cloth which people would step on so you are inhaling the smoke and struggling underneath. They did it to me once. I coughed for days. This is supposed to be a deliverance. What happened to the name of Jesus?

These are not what I heard or was told but what I experienced. I left when I was a teenager.

Having said all of this, which Church hasn't got it's own?

I was also a member of MFM. That's a story for another day grin

1 Like

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by petra1(m): 5:51am On Feb 23, 2022
How much will you pay?

PastorMIsBack:

Holy St Michael - (God the angel?) as I know for sure the Holy Spirit is NOT St Michael

It was based on interpretation of Daniel 12.

Daniel 12:1
​ And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people:

So it's erroneously believed that Michael fights for us all. Not knowing that he's the angel appointed over the nation of Israel

Anyone care to explain?
We also went into the bush at midnight a lot to conduct prayers. After the prayers, we were not allowed to look back until we left the bush.

A lot of prayers were also conducted at the riverside. We would use the candle to rub our heads and throw it into the river/bush.

What about that 'green water'? Thankfully I was too young to drink it. My dad did and was sick for days.

Then beating people with 'ida' and 'amure' in the name of casting out demons when they should have simply used the name of Jesus.

They also light incense and cover you with a cloth which people would step on so you are inhaling the smoke and struggling underneath. They did it to me once. I coughed for days. This is supposed to be a deliverance. What happened to the name of Jesus?

These are not what I heard or was told but what I experienced. I left when I was a teenager.

The white garment churches were the pentecostal churches in the 1940s. Africa was riddled with withcraft and black magic. The orthodox churches lacked power . Revival was going in the world . Like God's visitation on earth. God couldn't use the dogmatic churches who were so controlled by their system . So he began to use illustrate African.
Annoited them with power and miracle. Starting with cherubim leader . Celestia came out of cherubim ,Redeemed churxh came out of cherubim. They were all white Garmeny churches including Redeemed .
They had little knowledge of the bible. Their practices were mostly old testament and prophetic ministry. There were lots of wrong interpretation of scripture. For example they don't wear shoes because God told Moses to pull off his shoes on Holy ground. Some of the prophetic things in the bible were very close to some African practices so it was easy for the people to blend in. Witches Confessed,,herbalist burned their charms . The only problem was that they didn't improve on the word of God. They majored on Old Testament and some teachings of christ but not on the epistles. Until recent times . Redeemed changed into pentecostal because educated people like Pastor Adboye came in and later took leadership.

3 Likes

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by OfficialBeliev: 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
@noetic
You called yourself an evangelist then why do thou condemn, are you now holy?
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by Tayorshd2(m): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
You actually met the bad eggs in CCC and that doesn't disqualify the church as a bad or red flag to worship in because many people has also seen salvation and a positive feedback to say thanks to God almighty

paulicoco:
I want to give thanks and praise to the almighty King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Jesus Christ. (Rom 8:35-39). I want to thank him for delivering me from evil spirits, spiritual husbands and the marine kingdom. Without my knowledge, I was initiated into worshipping the marine kingdom, when I started my worship in celestial church of christ. I have noticed that since then things where going from good to bad, and that everyone in my family was been seen to be my enemy ( according to prophetic revelations in the church). It came to the point that I stopped talking to everyone and stayed away from my family and friends, in the hope of delivering myself from any evil eye. I developed a spirit in the church, which allowed my to be in 'spirit' and prophesy..but I was told to hold a feast at the church,by a prophetess in spirit, to satisfy the spirits that are following me-by (Obanje- apparently it was a good obanje spirit) and this is when I unknowingly got initiated to worship marine kingdoms. The sheperd also revealed to me that an evil spirit was blocking my ways.. And asked 3 elders to take me to the sea..where I had to take my bath and leave items(bowl, swords etc..and a white yard cloth) at the sea coast. It is now, that I realise that by doing this, I entered a covenant with a marine spirit husband, which made it very difficult for me to stay in a serious relationship talk less of get married. I also started having dreams, in which I had full intercourse with men and women and would be ashamed to tell anyone about it.... To cut the long story short... A couple of weeks ago I embarked on a journey to nigeria, to visit my family after almost 19 years and to bury my father and as I was passing by, a pentecostal church I decided to attend one of their services ( believing in my mind that God is one!), the service was quite good, but all of a sudden the pastor asked me to come to the pulpit so that he could pray for me. He held my hands and we started praying.... After 10 minutes, I started feeling hot and faint...and a male voice started coming out of me telling the pastor to stop praying, because this body belonged to me( I was later on told that my spirit husband was the one talking to the pastor). The spirit husband was very violent during the whole deliverance service and threatened the pastor that he was going to kill him and his family. The spirit husband also bribed the pastor and told him that he will give him money or even my body (to make love) if the pastor stopped with the deliverance, but the pastor rebuked him and used anointing oil and ' the blood of Jesus' to cast him out of me. In spirit I was also pregnant with children and that deliverance service forced me to have a spiritual miscarriage.... The whole deliverance took 3-4 days.. Since many unclean spirits where deposited in me. The pastor did not know me from Adam, but God told him that I was a member of the marine kingdom and that I was initiated by the so called ' celestial church of Christ'. I deeply apologise for my bad english.All I want to tell u people is that, there is darkness in white garment churches and that if u are a member and do not know about the evil in that church, that u should leave the church before it is too late. I thank God for delivering me!
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2022
I've attended Cele before. I still sing some of their songs.

Anyone care to explain?

Share ur mfm story ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.