Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? (23438 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / My Excapade With A Sugar Mummy Scammer (screenshots) / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Sanboy25: 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
idnoble135:
hmhmm... Quite revealing! Dont be scared, am not intending to ask you series of questions grin
How did your day go?
Hahaha
My day was perfect thanks and you ? smiley
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Skinni10ne: 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
Its wrong to sell ur body for anything. Try to hustle for money in other ways. Life comes with challenges, dont make immoral decisions because its easy.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hahaha
My day was perfect thanks and you ? smiley
It was fine. You sure yours was perfect? No troublemakers? No one picked on you etc? cool
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
I've heard everything that everybody's got to say and i appreciate the response, pls don't judge me my mom is and has always been my only source of income now she's lost her job am finding it to survive I can't even buy myself food to eat so its quite hard and I will be resuming school next week and am yet to raise even 10% of my fees.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Sanboy25: 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
idnoble135:
It was fine. You sure yours was perfect? No troublemakers? No one picked on you etc? cool
No, no one picked on me, thanks for asking embarassed
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sanboy25:
No, no one picked on me, thanks for asking embarassed
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Coefficient(m): 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
Where's 190 when you need him? Darn!
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by xynerise: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
Spencervivian: I've heard everything that everybody's got to say and i appreciate the response, pls don't judge me my mom is and has always been my only source of income now she's lost her job am finding it to survive I can't even buy myself food to eat so its quite hard and I will be resuming school next week and am yet to raise even 10% of my fees.
When I was in school, I did assignments for people to survive, I wrote exams for 200 level students(Though exam mal-practice but I no go die for hunger na), I organised tutorials, typed people's projects and burn them in a rewritable CD. Sometimes, I help people to search their assignments in the internet and I get paid. Imagine when 20people offer you N500 each to buy time from the cyber-cafe and do their assignments. I can use N500 to do 5 people's assignment.

Use that brain that God gave to you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
^
Thumbs up..
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by xynerise: 12:05am On Aug 14, 2013
idnoble135: ^
Thumbs up..
Bro, no time o. Girls now found an easy way to make money which is their punnny. They prefer sleeping with men to natural hustling.

I believe the poster no dey attend lecture. She sounds like those Olodo for class(No offence) whose only survival in school is to sleep with aristos. You hardly hear of an intelligent girl involving herself in such act to make money.

I lie?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 14, 2013
Lwkm....
You are right jawe.... Like the saying goes, "they use what they have to get what they want". The below pic says something to them.
Btw, the two stories you gave today about you are awesome. How is wifey na?

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 14, 2013
xynerise:
Bro, no time o. Girls now found an easy way to make money which is their punnny. They prefer sleeping with men to natural hustling.

I believe the poster no dey attend lecture. She sounds like those Olodo for class(No offence) whose only survival in school is to sleep with aristos. You hardly hear of an intelligent girl involving herself in such act to make money.

I lie?
I've heard you sir but please can you tell this olodo how to get 6500$ before next week? Or even quarter of that or will doing assignments and giving speech to my fellow students which don't get me wrong I've done get me that amount?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Omobarca: 12:21am On Aug 14, 2013
OP, don't oh. For your own sake. Na red eyes those sugarmen dey oh.

Be prayerful wink he makes way when & where there is no way wink

Goodluck to you and your mum.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 14, 2013
^
You can take a horse to a river but you cant force it to think.
Your brain is up there for a purpose. Make it sweat... It will deliver you to you what you demand of it.
*edited*
$6500? Thats over a million naira... Wow!
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Omobarca: 12:24am On Aug 14, 2013
idnoble135: ^
You can take a horse to a river but you cant force it to think.
Your brain is up there for a purpose. Make it sweat... It will deliver you to you what you demand of it.
grin $6500? Duuuude?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 14, 2013
Spencervivian:
I've heard you sir but please can you tell this olodo how to get 6500$ before next week? Or even quarter of that or will doing assignments and giving speech to my fellow students which don't get me wrong I've done get me that amount?
I guess you are studying abroad it gets difficult sometimes keep ya head up and pray a miracle may happen soon.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 14, 2013
Omo_barca: grin $6500? Duuuude?
wait... Did not see the figure... Was that what was actually there?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 14, 2013
Spencervivian:

$6500 shocked shocked shocked

Whot of scholarships? can you get a financial aid in school? I guess u are in the states
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by MayraC(f): 12:50am On Aug 14, 2013
Nobody here can judge u..That's just pretty sad that u have to do that..The only thing I wanna say is ''Shame on that guy !!!!" If he really wanna help u and has money, he can't behave like that..he can just lend u d money and u can pay him back when u have a job if he agrees with that...But seriously people have to stop using money and other people's weakeness to get whatever they want !!! Sad..

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by MayraC(f): 12:53am On Aug 14, 2013
Skinni10ne: Its wrong to sell ur body for anything. Try to hustle for money in other ways. Life comes with challenges, dont make immoral decisions because its easy.

I agree but don't think anobody here can judge her..That's just pretty sad that she has to do that..The only thing I wanna say is ''Shame on that guy !!!!" If he really wanna help her and has money, he can't behave like that..he can just lend her d money and she can pay him back when she has a job if he agrees with that...But seriously people have to stop using money and other people's weakeness to get whatever they want !!! Sad..

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 14, 2013
Mayra C: Nobody here can judge u..That's just pretty sad that u have to do that..The only thing I wanna say is ''Shame on that guy !!!!" If he really wanna help u and has money, he can't behave like that..he can just lend u d money and u can pay him back when u have a job if he agrees with that...But seriously people have to stop using money and other people's weakeness to get whatever they want !!! Sad..

Please don't make me laff grin grin grin and how is he taking advantage of her? From what the OP has said she is the one that wants to go with him cos of the money. Besides how can you just borrow someone $6500 dollars?, unless they are your parents, or your wife; It most likely wont end well. Even $100 there is always story when it comes to payback time talkless of $6500.... Is it that easy to give out money like that without any strings attached Even banks sef will demand for collateral,guarantor and then get interest on their principal. Student loans the same you payback with a lot of interest....She will payback when she starts working grin grin grin Are you a learner?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by MayraC(f): 1:16am On Aug 14, 2013
Donxavier:

Please don't make me laff grin grin grin and how is he taking advantage of her? From what the OP has said she is the one that wants to go with him cos of the money. Besides how can you just borrow someone $6500 dollars?, unless they are your parents, or your wife; It most likely wont end well. Even $100 there is always story when it comes to payback time talkless of $6500.... Is it that easy to give out money like that without any strings attached Even banks sef will demand for collateral,guarantor and then get interest on their principal. Student loans the same you payback with a lot of interest....She will payback when she starts working grin grin grin Are you a learner?

"How he is taking advantage of her'' Seriously ?? Money for sex is what Even if she's d one who wants d deal as u said, that man is not stupid..and I guess is older too..Am sorry but that's not a way to behave..If that is ok for u, fine..Do u have children? girls? Will u be ok if a man behave like that with ur child Pls stop deceiving urself ..
ok u said $ 6500 is a lot of money..I agree..but because it is a lot of money, he allows him to have sex and do whatever he wants..Am sorry..If he really believe in God, he does not need that money, he has to give her without asking for nothing...Yeah banks ask for collateral and that makes sense..So now human beings give money and Sex is d collateral..WOW But again people have to stop using money and other people's weakeness to get whatever they want !!!
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 14, 2013
Mayra C:

"How he is taking advantage of her'' Seriously ?? Sex for money is what Even if she's d one who wants d deal as u said, that man is not stupid..and I guess is older too..Am sorry but that's not a way to behave..If that is ok for u, fine..Do u have children? girls? Will u be ok if a man behave like that with ur child Pls stop deceiving urself ..
ok u said $ 6500 is a lot of money..I agree..but because it is a lot of money, he allows him to have sex and do whatever he wants..Am sorry..If he really believe in God, he does not need that money, he has to give her without asking for nothing...Yeah banks ask for collateral and that makes sense..So now human beings give money and Sex is d collateral..WOW

For starters, the OP concerned is sexually active and is ok with the whole thing. Read her post well and she's smart too I must say cause she understands that there isn't any free lunch anywhere.Everything comes at a price but you don't seem to understand that which is why I asked if you were a learner grin grin grin?

You are also talking as if it's the man's responsibility to just help her like that. Why must you even expect to get $6500 without giving anything in return That's what's wrong with your thinking which is why people suggested various means to raise the money(writing,entrepreneurship,bank loans,student aid, scholarships)......but the OP sees sleeping with sugar daddy as the easiest way to go and probably the only thing she could offer. Nobody is obligated to do anything about her situation except herself and nobody is judging her but she understands what she needs to do.

All these do not constitute taking advantage of her

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by MayraC(f): 2:12am On Aug 14, 2013
Donxavier:

For starters, the OP concerned is sexually active and is ok with the whole thing. Read her post well and she's smart too I must say cause she understands that there isn't any free lunch anywhere.Everything comes at a price but you don't seem to understand that which is why I asked if you were a learner grin grin grin?

You are also talking as if it's the man's responsibility to just help her like that. Why must you even expect to get $6500 without giving anything in return That's what's wrong with your thinking which is why people suggested various means to raise the money(writing,entrepreneurship,bank loans,student aid, scholarships)......but the OP sees sleeping with sugar daddy as the easiest way to go and probably the only thing she could offer. Nobody is obligated to do anything about her situation except herself and nobody is judging her but she understands what she needs to do.

First if she put that post, I don't think she's completely ok with that...Secondly,u cannot use d fact that she is sexually active to validate d guy behavior and all this...''everything comes at a price'' Human values, human beings have NO price..By the simple fact of knowing that she needs money so bad and she's ready to do everything she can for that, this guy is just taking advantage of d situation..Pretty sad..Do u really think that she would have been with him if she did not need money...so pls again, some people have to stop taking advantage of other people's weakeness..If someone really wanna help, he can go ahead without taking any advantage of d situation...u cannot give money for helping expecting sex in return ..
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 14, 2013
Mayra C:
First if she put that post, I don't think she's completely ok with that...Secondly,u cannot use d fact that she is sexually active to validate d guy behavior and all this...''everything comes at a price'' Human values, human beings have NO price..By the simple fact of knowing that she needs money so bad and she's ready to do everything she can for that, this guy is just taking advantage of d situation..Pretty sad..Do u really think that she would have been with him if she did not need money...so pls again, some people have to stop taking advantage of other people's weakeness..If someone really wanna help, he can go ahead without taking any advantage of d situation...u cannot give money for helping expecting sex in return ..

Two questions

1.Why should anyone give $6500 for free?
2.Why should anyone expect to get $6500 for free?

8 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by MayraC(f): 2:44am On Aug 14, 2013
Donxavier:

Two questions

1.Why should anyone give $6500 for free?
2.Why should anyone expect to get $6500 for free?

Why not? Thanks God there is still people on this earth who give without expecting nothing !!!!!!!
Secondly, u can thank d person who gave u d money in another way than giving sex !!!!!!!!!
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 14, 2013
Mayra C:

Why not? Thanks God there is still people on this earth who give without expecting nothing !!!!!!!
Secondly, u can thank d person who gave u d money in another way than giving sex !!!!!!!!!

I laff grin grin grin grin grin
You are truly a learner, but I will indulge you wink
Let's take a nursing mother and her baby, a very good example of true love between the mother and her child where you would think the mother gives her all without expecting anything in return; the mother expects the child to behave well and decently and be appreciative of all her efforts. When the child grows, she expects him/her to help out in the house, do chores, run errands etc....

I said all that to say this Love is about give and take and life is about giving but there is NOTHING FOR FREE IN THIS WORLD. There is always a reaction for every action, and there is no free lunch in this world. You also reap what you sow. The earlier you understand that the better; For your goals and desires to be achieved you need to pay the required price.

As for this matter, the OP sees the sugar daddy as the easiest option and probably just wants to assuage her conscience before going into it. More like trying to justify herself and her actions. There are other options but that's her choice. I really wonder what you think Sugar daddies are for? Are they NGOs or Charity organisations.....even those ones don't do it for free they all have their underlying motivations for doing their so called 'help to humanity' programs. The OP is fully aware of the consequences and has consented to the act in her mind, so she isn't being taken advantaged off.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Skinni10ne: 3:29am On Aug 14, 2013
$6500? Are u abroad? If ur abroad,
I know its hard, but u need to get a work permit start working now even if its 20hrs. Apply for ur school and international scholarships even if u dont think ull get it, apply. Get a private/bank loan, negotiate interest and terms of payment. U can tlk to ur school and see if u can start late in the semester. Explore all possible options first.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by MayraC(f): 3:36am On Aug 14, 2013
Donxavier:

I laff grin grin grin grin grin
You are truly a learner, but I will indulge you wink
Let's take a nursing mother and her baby, a very good example of true love between the mother and her child where you would think the mother gives her all without expecting anything in return; the mother expects the child to behave well and decently and be appreciative of all her efforts. When the child grows, she expects him/her to help out in the house, do chores, run errands etc....

I said all that to say this Love is about give and take and life is about giving but there is NOTHING FOR FREE IN THIS WORLD. There is always a reaction for every action, and there is no free lunch in this world. You also reap what you sow. The earlier you understand that the better; For your goals and desires to be achieved you need to pay the required price.

As for this matter, the OP sees the sugar daddy as the easiest option and probably just wants to assuage her conscience before going into it. More like trying to justify herself and her actions. There are other options but that's her choice. I really wonder what you think Sugar daddies are for? Are they NGOs or Charity organisations.....even those ones don't do it for free they all have their underlying motivations for doing their so called 'help to humanity' programs. The OP is fully aware of the consequences and has consented to the act in her mind, so she isn't being taken advantaged off.
I give up..What is d relation between a mom and her child and ur situation here Seriously Am sorry again but u not gonna change my mind on that topic ...Again some people have to stop taking advantage of other people's weakeness..If someone really wanna help, u can without taking any advantage of d situation...u cannot give money for helping expecting sex in return .. And again Thanks God there is still people out there who give without expecting nothing !!!!!!!
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 14, 2013
^^^

Don't intend to change your mind but people that can discern can see that the lady isn't the victim here, and isn't being taken advantaged off and a strong rebuttal has to be given to that notion

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by iphie17: 5:00am On Aug 14, 2013
D rate at whc sm peepz support immorality ds days eh.#tufia#

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 14, 2013
iphie17: D rate at whc sm peepz support immorality ds days eh.#tufia#

The best solution is to search for your lady now before they all get rotten..

You know how virus spread easily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures / As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? / Toasting Is My Biggest Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.