Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? (23418 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / My Excapade With A Sugar Mummy Scammer (screenshots) / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by chelseaguy: 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
ogugua88:

Lol. Lucky wife to be. smiley

A lucky wife-to-be that comes with GreenCard cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by xykms101: 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
SimonAndal:
A gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do. Just use protection, and make sure you at least like the guy. And then MAKE DAMN SURE HE AIN'T MARRIED!!! I can stand sugar daddy, but not infidelity.

ignorant people will always speak of protection protection protection, have you forgotten that there are deadly diseases who kill faster than hiv.

...If you use condom as protection against hiv/aids, what would you use as protection against hepatitis?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by debeey87(m): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
I believe universities still grant deferment to students for one reason or the other. I will advise you do that and get enough money to return back to school the following year or take a cue from [b]CARACTA. THUMBS UP TO HER FOR ACHIEVING THAT FEAT. DO smtn you can be proud of girlfriend. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by kilmix: 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
@op what if you are a guy?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by dannymax: 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
Spencervivian: If you are in school and your parents can keep on paying your school fees and you're in your final year dropping out isn't an option and there this guy that is willing to sponsor you all you have to do is "you know" and you are already sexually active is it wrong embarassed
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Graviton(m): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
It is WRONG ...veeeeeery wrong

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Amopeekun(f): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
@ op,morally,psychologically,spiritually,physically and etc, it is wrong. Dear, I have never been in this situation before but sincerely, u need to be very careful. The risks involved are too enormous. In my uni days, there were a lot of my friends and colleagues who plaited hair,sold breads,doughnuts and zobo drinks, recharge cards,okrika undies,frozen fish and so on for survival. Just take a good look at your inner being and get out something you can do to help yourself. It will not be easy but it would worth it. God help you

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Ajibam: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hmmmm...from a perspective and functionalist view obscuring the feminist view...is none of my business
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Bizibi(m): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
Caracta: OP, lemme tell you a little about me.
My dad stopped paying my school fees in my second year at the Uni...not even because there was no money.

Out of pride (or ego), i couldn't ask anybody for help. Even up till now, i hate to borrow or become a slave for anything monetary or non-monetary. Running to other family members was not an option. I looked at myself...I looked at my strength. I can write!

So i started writing for magazines, newspapers, handbooks, etc. I could teach, i organized tutorials. I could speak, i became a motivational speaker. Within few months, my name was all over the school. I started meeting people and travelling for talk shows. I made money! I hustled! I finished strong...i finished well.

God is my witness, i NEVER slept with a man for a dime! You are responsible for your life, take charge. After you and God, no one else has the key to your success. You don't need a sugar daddy...use your strength!
this is the best motivation a girl need u dont need a sugar daddy to take care of you,i have seen young ladies making it from scratch

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by touchmeder: 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
op please be veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy careful i personally know a serious runs girl at the university. we were actually room mates so this is not them say, them say. At the drop of a hat she was off with those small holdall bag for the weekend with her friends. virtually every weekend. they returned to the room and whispered what they had done, laughed and argued about money they had been given. they spoke louder int he dead of the night when they felt most of the room mates were sleeping.

I kid you not, till date this lady is married, she is now a born again fire brand christian today and without a child. Be very careful o, you nor know who carry wahala for head o. Some runs girl chop clean mouth comot, some dont get off lightly. i dont mean to scare you but people have given you good advise here, in addition i will add pray pray pray.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Youngpo413: 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
Sanboy25: I don't think that it is wrong. smiley

Lynpetra number 2
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by CharlieMaria(m): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
My dear i wld really advise not to go into d sugar daddy thing. Ts more honorable to drop out than to ruin ur life and ur future selling ur body. U willend up destroyin urself. Pls do commend it to God he will see u tru. Wat if u realise as a married woman that a young girl who cant pay her schol fees is messing up wit ur husband? Do unto others as u wuld be done by.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Rejoice5000(f): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
SHE IS IN THE BEST POSITION TO ANSWER THAT. GIRL DON'T DECEIVE URSELF.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by victorazy(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
Spencervivian: If you are in school and your parents can keep on paying your school fees and you're in your final year dropping out isn't an option and there this guy that is willing to sponsor you all you have to do is "you know" and you are already sexually active is it wrong embarassed

Are u from motherless baby home? If yes! Den ur free
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by bebechuks: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
Khaffi: Guy, u are only saying this because u are a guy & u are not in her shoes. Her parents can't continue sponsoring her & she's in her finals. So many things will emerge but she's just got to play her card well.

My dear, like I said earlier,I feel ur pain but u have to be very careful. Good things don't come easy they say & not all that glitters is gold.
me I don't blame you. Is it a must she should go to school? You all have forgotten what d bible said about all these. Pls my dear if God can take care of the birds in d forest,He will surely send u ur helper of destiny. Don't do it.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
@op trading s.êx for cash is in its own regard bad-worse of sleeping with a married man. If there is one thing you shouldnt joke with is s.êx with a married man thats a NO NO. Its not easy being in a difficult situation i know but zero the s.êx part from your mind pray and consider other options and believe me you will be glad you didnt do the former.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by PStacks(m): 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
Like I have always said. Right or wrong is relative.. Its your call to make.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Dagoma: 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
Why seeking peoples' opinion to continue practicing prostitution? You can do whatever you like at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Elxandre(m): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
My dad stopped paying my school fees in my second year at the Uni...not even because there was no money.

Out of pride (or ego), i couldn't ask anybody for help. Even up till now, i hate to borrow or become a slave for anything monetary or non-monetary. Running to other family members was not an option. I looked at myself...I looked at my strength. I can write!

So i started writing for magazines, newspapers, handbooks, etc. I could teach,...
There are some skills that are not as easily marketable as quick as that..
And how about someone who has some skill that cant fetch him money so fast e.g poetry writing.. what should he/her do?
Not everyone is as bright as you were due to many reasons, e.g as a result of poor early education..
And you forget, her school fees may be astronomically expensive!..
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by condralbede(m): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
xynerise:
No is not wrong to have a sugar daddy who is old enough to be your father. Is very right to sleep with a married man with kids your age.

He might be a ritualist but dont be scared, he might make you his last victim. Have you heard of the 2 girls that had swollen breas'ts after an Aboki sucked them? Dont worry you might be lucky to have only one breas't affected.

Go ahead girl cool
u r on point...... is nt wrong sweetheart,bt hope you be proud having him as ur husband too.?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Svelteb(f): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
You can say that again man.....he is so darn proud of me
acidosis™:

smh..

I'm sure your husband is proud of you..
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by playboy19(m): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
Poverty is really a very bad thing
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Atmosfear: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
justified prostitution cheesy You will eventually have daughters.Imagine they pose this question to you.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2013

So i started writing for magazines, newspapers, handbooks, etc. I could teach, i organized tutorials. I could speak, i became a motivational speaker. Within few months, my name was all over the school. I started meeting people and travelling for talk shows. I made money! I hustled! I finished strong...i finished well.

God is my witness, i NEVER slept with a man for a dime! You are responsible for your life, take charge. After you and God, no one else has the key to your success. You don't need a sugar daddy...use your strength!

we need more ladies like you. I have never seen this in a nigerian girl...
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by blackbeau1(f): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
You are already justifying it because you know its wrong. BTW,hope you'll be fine when your husband decides to 'help' other young girls?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by pheedoh(m): 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
Khaffi: I feel ur pain swthrt but a girl has gotta do what a girl gotta dowink
*SMH* 4 u....u r tellin her 2 go ahead
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
xynerise:
No is not wrong to have a sugar daddy who is old enough to be your father. Is very right to sleep with a married man with kids your age.

He might be a ritualist but dont be scared, he might make you his last victim. Have you heard of the 2 girls that had swollen breas'ts after an Aboki sucked them? Dont worry you might be lucky to have only one breas't affected.

Go ahead girl cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Priceless advice grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Kokobig: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
Is bad to have a sugar daddy, is only foolish that do it.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by buklan4realyah(f): 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
My own candid advice is dat; my dear, call on to God ur maker to finish wot he has started in ur
life. dnt jeopardise ur beautiful life nd wonderful future all because of 10MINS enjoyment.... fyn he will definitely
pay ur bills but my dear look at d oda side of it, gv it a second thought cos no one knws aw tomorw will b
u might b carried away with him start having unprotected sex with him which u could contact alot of diseases frm

am a lady like u nd wldnt want to forefeit ur future plsssssssss....

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Temptee101(m): 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
If you dey do...mak sure ur man use ru.bber
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by judedwriter(m): 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
Oda silly naija girls who have done it b4 wit sugar dads 4 skool fees will all tell u d same tin: HAD I KNOWN! wink

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by jaybee3(m): 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
Any girl that considers selling her body in exchange for money or favours no matter the circumstance is simply a hoe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures / HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! / As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.