Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York (27684 Views)

M.I Abaga VS Kendrick Lamar / Who Is Best Rapper In Nigeria ? -- Yung 6ix Declares Himself Best Rapper / Forbidden Fruit | J. Cole (feat. Kendrick Lamar) {DOWNLOAD} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by mazizitonene(m): 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
He knws he can't mess with lil wayne dem na....nas....snoop...dre..eminem....busta....e.t.c....dose na fadas na.....T.I dem......well 4 his age grade......ah fnk he shud b competing with wiz khalifa
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Olucheye(m): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
wale be like " hey bruh, you hear that kendrick lamar verse? we gotta stop doing these love songs

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
sushieater:
Wasn't even talking about body of work, I'm talking bar for bar.. Ok, you'd rather listen to Kendrick and Cory than post-slimshady? Cool, knock yourself out with their music, it's your choice.. But don't don't come here to tell us they are better than EM cus it's a big lie..

BUS did man, everybody knew that.. Go listen to that battle again, LL didn't say shid on that battle.. Just because you don't understand something doesn't not make it dumb, you need to know that..

I knew that you've been lying all these while, Serious Jones has lost to Professor Green once in a rap battle before.. Get your facts right

You don't need to lie to win an argument, it doesn't make sense.. Just like I told you earlier, you're just been dishonest

I don't listen to rap just for words, what happened to pinocchi's nose, Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton and how one mofo almost committed suicide over Mariah Carey. I listen for content - and bar for bar, both Cory Gunz and Kendrick are better than pos-SlimShady Eminem.

As for Canibus vs. LL - whose career ended before it started? The only album he dropped went plastic and he never recovered from that. That alone should tell you who won. And who told you I don't understand the big words that he uses? He definitely doesn't use more big words than Keith Murray and never had more commercial success than Keith Murray. However, Keith is, and will always be my favourite rapper from the Def Squad (over Redman and Eric Sermon - the better lyricists). You know why? Because his content is original, real and straight from the heart. I can listen to Keith Murray all day and connect to his music. That's also the same reason why I'd rather listen to UGK or Scarface, over T.I and Jeezy.

Serius Jones NEVER lost to no gaddemn Professor Green. The only person that came close to beating Serius Jones was Murda Mook, but he still lost.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
sushieater:
I get imaginative with a mouth full of adjectives,
a brain full of adverbs, and a box full of laxatives
(Shittin on rappers) Causin hospital accidents
God help me before I commit some irresponsible acts again

Please ShymX, how are those lines trash? Do you even know what EM was talking about there?

What's special about this trash? Of all what EM has released, this is the best you can come up with and call hard, nah? SMFDH

I'm not even a rapper, but I'll drop some bars and similes better than that off the top now.

The bars I spit would make you search google
Get you confused you might end up wearing a goggle
I'm so fly I soar sky-high like the eagle
Soon I might be shopping in skymall
Shittin' on nyggahs' heads from the sky
Call my shiit the skyfall

Those are basic rhymes, bruddah. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by sushieater: 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
ShymX:

I don't listen to rap just for words, what happened to pinocchi's nose, Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton and how one mofo almost committed suicide over Mariah Carey. I listen for content - and bar for bar, both Cory Gunz and Kendrick are better than pos-SlimShady Eminem.

As for Canibus vs. LL - whose career ended before it started? The only album he dropped went plastic and he never recovered from that. That alone should tell you who won. And who told you I don't understand the big words that he uses? He definitely doesn't use more big words than Keith Murray and never had more commercial success than Keith Murray. However, Keith is, and will always be my favourite rapper from the Def Squad (over Redman and Eric Sermon - the better lyricists). You know why? Because his content is original, real and straight from the heart. I can listen to Keith Murray all day and connect to his music. That's also the same reason why I'd rather listen to UGK or Scarface, over T.I and Jeezy.

Serius Jones NEVER lost to no gaddemn Professor Green. The only person that came close to beating Serius Jones was Murda Mook, but he still lost.

He lost to Professor Green, go look it up..Just like I told you earlier, get your facts right.

There's no point arguing who's better between EM and Kendrick, the world knows who is better.. Peeps would probably be laughing at you over this but they don't want to comment

LL was way successful but there's no way he murdered BUS on that battle, he won because he was more popular than BUS.. bar for bar, he didn't spit shid
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by sushieater: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
ShymX:

What's special about this trash? Of all what EM has released, this is the best you can come up with and call hard, nah? SMFDH

I'm not even a rapper, but I'll drop some bars and similes better than that off the top now.

The bars I spit would make you search google
Get you confused you might end up wearing a goggle
I'm so fly I soar sky-high like the eagle
Soon I might be shopping in skymall
Shittin' on nyggahs' heads from the sky
Call my shiit the skyfall

Those are basic rhymes, bruddah. undecided undecided

Lol, you're always missing then point ShymX

You said it's trash, fine.. But please, what do you think EM was talking there? Could you decipher it for me?.. I just want to know whether you knew what EM was talking there
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
sushieater:
He lost to Professor Green, go look it up..Just like I told you earlier, get your facts right.

There's no point arguing who's better between EM and Kendrick, the world knows who is better.. Peeps would probably be laughing at you over this but they don't want to comment

LL was way successful but there's no way he murdered BUS on that battle, he won because he was more popular than BUS.. bar for bar, he didn't spit shid

Lost to which Prof Green? - you're a joker! Serius Jones ate him up and he would eat him up everyday of the week, fresh outta bed, real talk.

What world knows better? You mean the same Eminem no new school rappers and old school rappers have in their top 5 dead or alive? Only his nut-huggers like you rate him that high - real rapheads don't rate Eminem. Who talks about Eminem apart from 50cent, Slaughterhouse (because he signed them) and probably a few other white bummy rappers? EM isn't even the best from Detroit - Elzhi is better than him. Late Proof was better than him - and J.Dilla (R.I.P) never rated him - end of story.

Ja Rule was more popular than 50cent when they went at it - but we all know who won that based on what happened afterwards. The Game went head-to-head with G-Unit and he's still out there standing. However, with Canibus, his career ended before it started after the beef - yet you still think he won.

Bruv, you don't know about rap! undecided
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
sushieater:
Lol, you're always missing then point ShymX

You said it's trash, fine.. But please, what do you think EM was talking there? Could you decipher it for me?.. I just want to know whether you knew what EM was talking there

What the hell was he talking about other his imaginary and wack adjectives and adverbs he would use to body rappers in a rap beef?

Those are basic rhymes - nothing special. undecided

Even a 5-yr pry school student would decipher that trash.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by sushieater: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
ShymX:

Lost to which Prof Green? - you're a joker! Serius Jones ate him up and he would eat him up everyday of the week, fresh outta bed, real talk.

What world knows better? You mean the same Eminem no new school rappers and old school rappers have in their top 5 dead or alive? Only his nut-huggers like you rate him that high - real rapheads don't rate Eminem. Who talks about Eminem apart from 50cent, Slaughterhouse (because he signed them) and probably a few other white bummy rappers? EM isn't even the best from Detroit - Elzhi is better than him. Late Proof was better than him - and J.Dilla (R.I.P) never rated him - end of story.

Ja Rule was more popular than 50cent when they went at it - but we all know who won that based on what happened afterwards. The Game went head-to-head with G-Unit and he's still out there standing. However, with Canibus, his career ended before it started after the beef - yet you still think he won.

Bruv, you don't know about rap! undecided

Since you don't want to look it up, here's a link.. I wish people would look it up and see the kind of person you're.
Slumz.boxden.com/f87/professor-green-comes-runner-up-fight-klub-battle-bahamas-483757/

No man, canibus was not as popular as 50 was then, 50 was way popular than canibus was when canibus battled LL

Lol, so I don't know about rap now? Ok, last thing I'd do is to argue that with you.. People here know who knows about rap between you and I, Nuff said
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
sushieater:
Since you don't want to look it up, here's a link.. I wish people would look it up and see the kind of person you're.
Slumz.boxden.com/f87/professor-green-comes-runner-up-fight-klub-battle-bahamas-483757/

No man, canibus was not as popular as 50 was then, 50 was way popular than canibus was when canibus battled LL

Lol, so I don't know about rap now? Ok, last thing I'd do is to argue that with you.. People here know who knows about rap between you and I, Nuff said

Bwahahahahaha

I knew you were referring to that trash contest that Jin won. Come on now, I'm from the UK and Prof Green is trash garbage can. He won because the crowd wanted him to win and they can't stand Serius Jones. Serius Jones already destroyed Jin before that. He killed jin with this bar: "there are 1.5billion in China yet you still can't go platinum over there."

Canibus was the next-big-thing before LL destroyed him. He had the hype 50cent had back then. Heck, 50cent was already beefing with Ja Rule before the hype - go listen to "Ghetto Qu'ran."

Anyway, just because I don't sleep in the music section, that doesn't mean you know about hiphop than me. I just don't have time to discuss music with people that just started listening to hiphop in probably the noughties. Bryv, I'm a hiphop head and hiphop saved my life. I was miming "Straight Outta Compton" when most nyggahs on here were still wearing diapers. grin grin Messing with Slick Rick when nyggahs were breastfeeding - and I'm not even trying to get cocky.

Heck, I'll break the music down for you and tell you the history, from the 5%ers, to Afrikan Bambataa, Kool Herc, Big daddy Kane, Kool G rap - and to how Rakim and Eric B changed the style. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by ayox2003: 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lol.

When did rap fiends and hiphop heads become teeny R n B fans that crown every new artiste the best?

I mean, I've heard some say Bieber and Breezy are the best R n B artiste, quite acceptable because anyone swings the pendulum in R n B! Once you can stir up emotions and some MJ style, you're good to go!

But this is hiphop! A single album doesnt make you the greatest neither does some coupla bars make you the best! Longevity, consistency, being versatile and real makes you a respected rapper! I like K Dot but calling him the King? Like really? When he's not even been booked for half a dozen months? Like making double digit millions annually, with fame and fortune and giving us dope joints like Nas, consistently? Yes!

So comparing Eminem to K Dot is unbelievable! I mean Eminem

Y'all need to stop this self-servicing! Even Dre, who's worked with them both, would never ever say this sh't!

Anyways, nothin's new under the sun - One Direction is also the best boy band in the world! hahaha

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
^^^^Fam, read the posts before commenting.

No one said K.dot is greater than Eminem, or called him the greatest. The argument is that: right now, he would murk Eminem on a track. Eminem has been trash post-SlimShady - FACT.

And who says he can't be King? Were Rakim, Krs-1, Kool G Rap, Slick Rick and Big Daddy Kane dead when Jigga and Nas battled for the throne? Was Ice Cube not active when 2pac went for the King of West throne? - heck people crowned him. And Ice Cube was out there still dropping classics.

T.I called himself the King of the South, with Scarface and Andre3000 still rapping.

Bruv, read before posting next time. The new king is in town - he went for the throne, anyone that disagrees can get into the ring. It's good for hiphop.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by awodman: 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
I listen to Kendrick's raps more than I listen to my "lecturers"...dude definitely got more to offer

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Goldie20: 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by sushieater: 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
ShymX:

What the hell was he talking about other his imaginary and wack adjectives and adverbs he would use to body rappers in a rap beef?

Those are basic rhymes - nothing special. undecided

Even a 5-yr pry school student would decipher that trash.

Yeah, it's about bodying rappers in a rap beef but it is not something you can call basic.

The whole adjective, adverb and the clever double meaning , "laxatives" he used are taken to help someone during constipation and the phrase "Shitting on rappers" which means bodying them.. I guess you only understood the "Shitting on rappers" part

Come on, I'm even ashamed doing this with you

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Msgamble: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
ebamma: sorry kendrick, but i still prefer drake's kind of rap, a king does not say i am the king, Jay z will not even like to answer u sef, cos he will be giving u free publicity
thanks my bro, we all Drake is d best rapper for now..buh my best emcee's is 1. Eminem(best lyrist ever known) 2. Nas 3. Ludo..the kendric guy just started why calling himself 'king'? I wonder, what of T.I(king of the south),B.O.B, Kanye west(12 grammy to his name) n nicki minaj i cant shout...i rep Grand Hustle Crew is thy best

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by sushieater: 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
ShymX:

Bwahahahahaha

I knew you were referring to that trash contest that Jin won. Come on now, I'm from the UK and Prof Green is trash garbage can. He won because the crowd wanted him to win and they can't stand Serius Jones. Serius Jones already destroyed Jin before that. He killed jin with this bar: "there are 1.5billion in China yet you still can't go platinum over there."

Canibus was the next-big-thing before LL destroyed him. He had the hype 50cent had back then. Heck, 50cent was already beefing with Ja Rule before the hype - go listen to "Ghetto Qu'ran."

Anyway, just because I don't sleep in the music section, that doesn't mean you know about hiphop than me. I just don't have time to discuss music with people that just started listening to hiphop in probably the noughties. Bryv, I'm a hiphop head and hiphop saved my life. I was miming "Straight Outta Compton" when most nyggahs on here were still wearing diapers. grin grin Messing with Slick Rick when nyggahs were breastfeeding - and I'm not even trying to get cocky.

Heck, I'll break the music down for you and tell you the history, from the 5%ers, to Afrikan Bambataa, Kool Herc, Big daddy Kane, Kool G rap - and to how Rakim and Eric B changed the style. grin grin grin

I don't sleep here too, I was referring to the people viewing the thread.

Did he win serious Jones or not? Who gives a fukk whether the crowd wanted him to win or not? Who was the winner?

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by joudini(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
It's kinda satisfying to see Kdot get his deserved shine. Being loving this dude since Kendrick Lamar EP. Kendrick, your wishes and hopes in 'wanna be heard' have finally come true. I can only hope Ab-soul and Schoolboy Q find their days in the rays. Elzhi too.

And it's bout time J.Cole got sticked. Can't believe this is the nicca l heard on The Come Up, Warm Up and FNL.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by sushieater: 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
ShymX:

Bwahahahahaha

I knew you were referring to that trash contest that Jin won. Come on now, I'm from the UK and Prof Green is trash garbage can. He won because the crowd wanted him to win and they can't stand Serius Jones.

How do you go from "serious Jones has never lost a battle" to that?

I guess the whole peeps that have been viewing this thread have seen the kind of person you're

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by ayox2003: 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
ShymX: ^^^^Fam, read the posts before commenting.

No one said K.dot is greater than Eminem, or called him the greatest. The argument is that: right now, he would murk Eminem on a track. Eminem has been trash post-SlimShady - FACT.

And who says he can't be King? Were Rakim, Krs-1, Kool G Rap, Slick Rick and Big Daddy Kane dead when Jigga and Nas battled for the throne? Was Ice Cube not active when 2pac went for the King of West throne? - heck people crowned him. And Ice Cube was out there still dropping classics.

T.I called himself the King of the South, with Scarface and Andre3000 still rapping.

Bruv, read before posting next time. The new king is in town - he went for the throne, anyone that disagrees can get into the ring. It's good for hiphop.

Anyone can murk anyone! Sure!

That doesnt take anything away from Em! Record speaks volume. Plus, the battle is yet to begin, if its been long we've seen real rappers like K Dot, real joints are still available for those who are tired of gormless joints that dont give eargasms! Yes, he's hot and do-pe for now but only time will tell.

...and I hope the game changes, henceforth. Tired of all these lollygaggying dudes calling themselves rappers.

Frawzey
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
sushieater:
Yeah, it's about bodying rappers in a rap beef but it is not something you can call basic.

The whole adjective, adverb and the clever double meaning , "laxatives" he used are taken to help someone during constipation and the phrase "Shitting on rappers" which means bodying them.. I guess you only understood the "Shitting on rappers" part

Come on, I'm even ashamed doing this with you

How is that not basic? *Sighs* So because he said "laxatives" - that means it's hard, nah? Even a re.tard should be able to decipher what he was talking about with blinking an eye.

Fam, stop it, you don't know nothing about rap music. I honestly think, in your mind, you're schooling one of these little nyggahs, nah? grin grin You're very funny guy!!! grin I can't deal!!! grin grin grin grin grin

I'll post something similar with better wordplays from Keith Murray - tell me what you think about them.

Keith Murray - "Nobody do it Better"
Metaphors dawn on you in time like revelations
Battlin Keith, self mutilation
Let it be sensible, I'll make you invisible
Niggas can't see me the flow is invincible
My style royalty like residuals
You subjectable, hospitable y'all niggas is despicable

Keith Murray - "When I rap"
When I rap competition perform disappearing acts
I jam suckers like smuckers
My squad is funky like a six pack of mutherfu.ckers
With conversation my creations will collider nations into confrontation
Competition couldn't stand a chance
I'll wear you out like if I had one pair of pants
Murray emphasises cadarac poetry meaning you blind bats can't see me
Throughout my career I rip year to year successfully
Dragging debree in my vicinity
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
sushieater:
I don't sleep here too, I was referring to the people viewing the thread.

Did he win serious Jones or not? Who gives a fukk whether the crowd wanted him to win or not? Who was the winner?

What crowd, bruv? - let's get this to REAL hiphop heads to tell who's chatting shyte, not people viewing the thread.

If you watch battle-rap, you would know the crowd decide who the winner is.

Prof Green is trash.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
ayox2003:
Anyone can murk anyone! Sure!

That doesnt take anything away from Em! Record speaks volume. Plus, the battle is yet to begin, if its been long we've seen real rappers like K Dot, real joints are still available for those who are tired of gormless joints that dont give eargasms! Yes, he's hot and do-pe for now but only time will tell.

...and I hope the game changes, henceforth. Tired of all these lollygaggying dudes calling themselves rappers.

Frawzey

EM's legacy is already sealed. However, that doesn't negate the fact that K.Dot would rap circles around his square right now. That's what the debate is about.

The number one spot is up for grabs and K.Dot went for it. Anyone who disagree including EM can get busy and catch the fade. Rap is competitive and anyone can get it.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by walexy14(m): 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kendrick lamar king of NY Makaveli offspring,den we can also call Olamide King of d street Dagrin offspring too
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by sushieater: 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
ShymX:

How is that not basic? *Sighs* So because he said "laxatives" - that means it's hard, nah? Even a re.tard should be able to decipher what he was talking about with blinking an eye.

Fam, stop it, you don't know nothing about rap music. I honestly think, in your mind, you're schooling one of these little nyggahs, nah? grin grin You're very funny guy!!! grin I can't deal!!! grin grin grin grin grin

I'll post something similar with better wordplays from Keith Murray - tell me what you think about them.

Keith Murray - "Nobody do it Better"
Metaphors dawn on you in time like revelations
Battlin Keith, self mutilation
Let it be sensible, I'll make you invisible
Niggas can't see me the flow is invincible
My style royalty like residuals
You subjectable, hospitable y'all niggas is despicable

Keith Murray - "When I rap"
When I rap competition perform disappearing acts
I jam suckers like smuckers
My squad is funky like a six pack of mutherfu.ckers
With conversation my creations will collider nations into confrontation
Competition couldn't stand a chance
I'll wear you out like if I had one pair of pants
Murray emphasises cadarac poetry meaning you blind bats can't see me
Throughout my career I rip year to year successfully
Dragging debree in my vicinity

Those lines were not basic or trash, keep deceiving yourself

Dude, you don't know hiphop.. The fact that you're saying that Kendrick would murder EM shows that already

Keith's lines were tight, but that's not the case here.. If I start quoting Em's ill lines, I'm not sure it's going to end today

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by sushieater: 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
ShymX:

What crowd, bruv? - let's get this to REAL hiphop heads to tell who's chatting shyte, not people viewing the thread.

If you watch battle-rap, you would know the crowd decide who the winner is.

Prof Green is trash.

Trash or not, did he win serious Jones or not?

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
sushieater:
Those lines were not basic or trash, keep deceiving yourself

Dude, you don't know hiphop.. The fact that you're saying that Kendrick would murder EM shows that already

Keith's lines were tight, but that's not the case here.. If I start quoting Em's ill lines, I'm not sure it's going to end in today

What are you about? Stop shifting the goal-post. You posted trash and I told you if you're going to post EM's lyrics, post the great ones, not the basic rhymes and trash that you posted. And who said EM hasn't got sick lines? I said he has been trash post-SlimShady - debate that!

I reiterate: right now, K.dot would eat EM for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You need to pay attention to the kid to know dope he's. And he can freestyle off-the-dome for hours non-stop like Kurupt.

Oi, go to bed!
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
sushieater:

Trash or not, did he win serious Jones or not?

Crowd enhanced victory is null and void to real hiphop heads!! undecided
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by sushieater: 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
ShymX:

What are you about? Stop shifting the goal-post. You posted trash and I told you if you're going to post EM's lyrics, post the great ones, not the basic rhymes and trash that you posted. And who said EM hasn't got sick lines? I said he has been trash post-SlimShady - debate that!

I reiterate: right now, K.dot would eat EM for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You need to pay attention to the kid to know dope he's. And he can freestyle off-the-dome for hours non-stop like Kurupt.

Oi, go to bed!

I'm not shifting any goal post.
I said it's not trash, you said it's trash.
Please can at least two people tell us whether that. Line was trash or not?

Anyways, it's your opinion tho but that doesn't make it a fact
I'm done arguing this EM and Kendrick ish with you.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by ayox2003: 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
ShymX:

EM's legacy is already sealed. However, that doesn't negate the fact that K.Dot would rap circles around his square right now. That's what the debate is about.

The number one spot is up for grabs and K.Dot went for it. Anyone who disagree including EM can get busy and catch the fade. Rap is competitive and anyone can get it.

True! But Ol G's werent invited. Let his peers slug it out with him. grin

Lets see how it goes!

Frawzey
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by sushieater: 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
ShymX:

Crowd enhanced victory is null and void to real hiphop heads!! undecided
You're the one shifting goal-post now, who did they declare winner?

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
hmmm just passing bye, shymX has been making points, sushieater yu just arguing rubbish, yu ain't gat a point yo!

shymX 5 - 0 sushieater grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. / Tiwa Savage Floors Danny Young In Copyright War As "One" Returns To Youtube / Lyrics: Onye Lyrics By Frank Edwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.