Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York (27685 Views)

M.I Abaga VS Kendrick Lamar / Who Is Best Rapper In Nigeria ? -- Yung 6ix Declares Himself Best Rapper / Forbidden Fruit | J. Cole (feat. Kendrick Lamar) {DOWNLOAD} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
kendrick is my favourite rapper, but this move is scary, ortiz has responded, B.O.B has responded and even lupe fiasco. its gonna be hot on his career mehn for a while cos he dropped names left others out.... but thats one rapper i could go on my knees and pray for. lets see what the other recently weak rappers can do! this is a wakeup call for hip-hop. cool cool
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by IAMBREEZY: 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
DICKtator:

dUDE You so phuccking right!!. Kendrick killed Jay on his shyteee. Jay was infamous for killing peeps on their own shytee after Eminem killed him on his own. Then Ye killed him on Never let me down. Now Dre's monster, Kendrick

Kendrick be da shytee!!!

da N!gga so deep!!!!!.

Heard phuck yo ethnicity?

Look at what the homie did on The Recipe? menh dt track wuz a joint. y'all gotta blaze it!!!

A.D.H.D

pHUCCK Kendrick being the King of New York.

He is da king of modern rap!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
k dot is d.ope niggah,he gat that styles that venom that will cripple a rapper career,for now he's real hiphop head for me
yeppp#
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by baslone: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: Jungle is gangsta, Nas is Womanliness. How many Ni88as has to sleep with his baby ma to define a man Womanliness? Jay-Z hit his woman, Iverson did, Infra red did, and after Infra red was done with her, Nas sent a text message to Kelis begging her fo one more night.

By the way, that diss you highlightd is not close to the ones I put up or Nas using a FA.G model for his Karl Kani and Esco ads.

It was Carmen Bryan, not Kelis plus He already addressed that

However, I learn, with some niggas it's all business
But I'm a street dude with morals
To diss niggas with Jigga too much, he used to say Jay wanted my spot
I laughed, stayed home, never hung a lot
A quiet man who used to be alone planning
Baby moms thought I was too quiet, couldn't stand it
She hit the streets, later on she hittin the sheets
With a rapper who wanted me on his songs, thinking he strong
I taught her how to watch for cars that might follow
Tauht her street shit that I know
Her weakness was shine yo
But that's her, I ain't mad baby, it made me stronger
Now I get my paper longer
Illmatic I was boss
It Was Written I flossed
One of the most creative LPs ever to hit stores

2 Likes

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kendrick Lamar's the truth. But yah gotta read between the lines. He didn't diss anybody he mentioned, he dissed everyone he didn't.

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
Jay-Z's friends were actually indicted for pushing whites. They said Jay wasn't running the game but he was still in the crew. That is good enough for me knowing he is giving us tales from life events.

Nas on the other hand has a track titled looking out of my project indow. Probably watching Junggle sticking people for their watch and chains.

Well this is about Ether. There is no diss as hot as the Esco model or Nas trying to keep knowledge. LOL.
ShymX:

Nas is puzzy, yet the same Jungle that Nas raised from a young age is gangster, nah? Nas is puzzy, yet all the nyggahs that hew used to roll with growing up were shooters, nah? Remember ill Will (R.I.P)? At least, Nas never rapped like he was a mafioso don by stealing everything The Supreme Team did and claiming it as his, like Jay-Z did with Brooklyn Don, Calvin Klein. Now tell me who the fraud is? Jay-Z NEVER moved weight like that - FACT!! He created his life on a pad, not Nas. Nas changed hiphop with "iLLmatic" and gave New York an anthem, with "New York State of Mind."

Who cares if everyone and their pops slept with his baby mum? Women are who.res and people sha.g.ging Carmen doesn't make him less of a man. Are you the only one phucking your girl? - if you think you're the only one, then I feel sorry for you. grin grin

As for the Karl Kani and Esco ads, aren't most models phaggots, anyway? What difference does it make? undecided
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nigga be like!

Andyblaze: Zombies eat brains, you are safe

And I be like GhostMode they no dey see me bu I see dem eaiting nuts sized brain.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Goldie20: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
ShymX:

He was crowned the King of the West like two years ago by Snoop, Dr. Dre and The Game.

Trust me, non of the names you mentioned up there can get in the ring with K.Dot, except Nas. Not even Eminem. Citing Lil Wayne and Birdman shows you know nothing about rap music. You should have at least mentioned D'block (Jada and Styles P), Loso or Joel Ortiz - but none of them have got a chance against the kid. K.dot would rap circles around their squares, believe that.

Drake is a joke - 99.999% of his fans are women. So basically, he isn't even worth the mention. undecided

Co fuccking Sign...
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by baslone: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
[
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nigga be like!

Andyblaze: Zombies eat brains, you are safe

I be like GhostMode, they no dey see me!...but I see Zombies eat ur nut sized brain.

#punchline grin
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by iamDozzy(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
Pound for pound right now ..kendrick lamar like mayweayther in the rap game ..no one comes close ... when j.cole mans up and does dat collaboration album with him ..y'all will see how boring Jermaine "eeyore" cole is ..
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
Austeenxx: What y'all are saying ain't mean nothing to me. grin grin

You niggas should help me tell Gerardo Martino to stop his joke of not signing a new center-back. cheesy

ALL HAIL TDE. grin grin

He is working on David Luiz. Luiz has told Mou he is ready to join Barca.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Goldie20: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
The Guy Made A Whole Song Talking About He's Going To Kill Your Fav Rapper... This Was Way Before He Blew Up.. lol.. Man No One Wants It With Kendrick... wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh6QxtRpSH8
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
baslone:

Dude, stay off drugs!!!!

Didn't you see the topic before you clicked on it. Abi dem force you.

Dry abeg!

Thanks bro, but the topic is nt d solution to ur problems. I know dat, dat is y I voiced out 4 u.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by far222(f): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

thegoodjoehunt:

[color=#000099]He is working on David Luiz. Luiz has told Mou he is ready to join Barca.
[/color]
thegoodjoehunt:

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by sushieater: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
ShymX:

Bwahahahahaha

The same Eminem that only raps about his mother and drugs, nah?

Yeah, he's a great rapper with nice syllables but K.dot will murder him.

Eminem isn't even the best rapper from Detroit, Elzhi of Slum Village is far better than him.

Btw, I'm a big Eminem fan and his "Marshall Mathers" LP is definitely a classic.
Dude, you're not serious right?
Wake me up when Kendrick spits something half as nice as this..
"Forget a chorus. My metaphors are so complicated It takes six minutes to get applause. And by the time you all catch on, I'm a end your career and walk
away with the whole floor so you have nothin' to fall back on." - Eminem

3 Likes

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
Carmen = Jay and Iverson,
Kelis = Infra red.

By the way, it is not about what he said but if he hit Jay in Ether. He didn't. Ether had no punch and is overrated.
baslone:

It was Carmen Bryan, not Kelis plus He already addressed that

However, I learn, with some niggas it's all business
But I'm a street dude with morals
To diss niggas with Jigga too much, he used to say Jay wanted my spot
I laughed, stayed home, never hung a lot
A quiet man who used to be alone planning
Baby moms thought I was too quiet, couldn't stand it
She hit the streets, later on she hittin the sheets
With a rapper who wanted me on his songs, thinking he strong
I taught her how to watch for cars that might follow
Tauht her street shit that I know
Her weakness was shine yo
But that's her, I ain't mad baby, it made me stronger
Now I get my paper longer
Illmatic I was boss
It Was Written I flossed
One of the most creative LPs ever to hit stores
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
ShymX:

"Who Dat" isn't even on Kendrick's "HiiiPower" level!! - ask J. Cole.

And J. Cole produced that tune for K.dot.

I been through hell conditions.
Wishin for air conditions
feelin God was never listenin.
Now I'm on television
And did I fail to mention?
Your bitch is tired of missionary,
boy you failed the mission.....J. Cole from Who Dat.

I feel this more than,

I just opened Rigamortis and this is what I saw,

Got me breathing with dragons
I'll crack the egg in your basket, you bastard
I'm Marilyn Manson with magnums ...Kendrick Lamar.

True to your heavenly God, is this not a Crack Baby hallicunating on cheap crack. Trying to steal the poor chicks role in game of thrones.

Hail Kendrick the crack Mother of the dragons.

The dragons are Crack babies, Ni88a please.

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: Jay-Z's friends were actually indicted for pushing whites. They said Jay wasn't running the game but he was still in the crew. That is good enough for me knowing he is giving us tales from life events.

Nas on the other hand has a track titled looking out of my project indow. Probably watching Junggle sticking people for their watch and chains.

Well this is about Ether. There is no diss as hot as the Esco model or Nas trying to keep knowledge. LOL.

Bruv, so when did riding shotgun with a don start equating to someone being a don? Jay-Z just told tales about other people's lives, he never moved major weight out there.

Nas on the other hand raised Jungle, he's from Queensbridge, yo. grin If you have an older brother and you're from the streets, you'll understand the relationship between Nas and Jungle - and why Nas is a thorough bred who left the streets early because of his talent and rap career. The guy dropped the greatest hiphop album ever, iLLmatic, at age 18 - beat that, yo!!

And hell yeah, Nas is always kicking knowledge and his style is still the best. Heck, even all the new school lyricists, Jay Electronica, J. Cole, Kendrick et al want to be like Nas. J. Cole already "Let Nas Down!" grin

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by ifyclose2(m): 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kendrick is just trying to bring healthy competition back 2 hip-hop as well as make other rappers UP THEIR GAME, something that has been lacking for sometime now....the dude is the REAL DEAL, and is what hip-hop needs at the moment...that being said, new york has several rappers that can go head-to-head with Kendrick in an MC battle but most of them are d older generation.....Nas, Jay-Z, Jadakiss, Immortal Technique,.....most of d mainstream guys getting airplay right now will need EMERGENCY AMBULANCE SERVICES if they step on a stage and battle kendrick.....a few guys like Joey Badazz are still keeping it tight.....and Joell Ortiz's response track was d.o.p.e .....let's just see how this plays out.

2 Likes

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
sushieater:
"Forget a chorus. My metaphors are so complicated It takes six minutes to get applause. And by the time you all catch on, I'm a end your career and walk

Word. That is ill.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
Jay was part of a crew. Nas never raised Jungle. He was sleeping with a chick upstairs when Ill Will was on the street with Jungle. Jay and his crew did real things but he didn't run it but was part of it.

Notclike Nas always upstairs and writing.
ShymX:

Bruv, so when did riding shotgun with a don start equating to someone being a don? Jay-Z just told tales about other people's lives, he never moved major weight out there.

Nas on the other hand raised Jungle, he's from Queensbridge, yo. grin If you have an older brother and you're from the streets, you'll understand the relationship between Nas and Jungle - and why Nas is a thorough bred who left the streets early because of his talent and rap career. The guy dropped the greatest hiphop album ever, iLLmatic, at age 18 - beat that, yo!!

And hell yeah, Nas is always kicking knowledge and his style is still the best. Heck, even all the new school lyricists, Jay Electronica, J. Cole, Kendrick et al want to be like Nas. J. Cole already "Let Nas Down!" grin
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by otumfour(m): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
chris baba: kendrick is my favourite rapper, but this move is scary, ortiz has responded, B.O.B has responded and even lupe fiasco. its gonna be hot on his career mehn for a while cos he dropped names left others out.... but thats one rapper i could go on my knees and pray for. lets see what the other recently weak rappers can do! this is a wakeup call for hip-hop. cool cool

Even Phil Jackson has responded via TWITTER grin grin grin grin grin...Kendrick holding it down foreal

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
sushieater:

What's special about that, mate? undecided Eminem is a little bit overrated IMHO. Cory Gunz spits the same way as Eminem does, with harder and more street bars, yet he's still underground. I think the hype about Eminem is because of his skin colour and Dr Dre's beats. Eminem can't even out rap Elzhi from the same Detriot - and Rhymefest already ate Eminem for breakfast, lunch and dinner, in a rap battle. undecided

K.dot's reply to Eminem with four one-liners:

"remember the very day I got caught, I murdered a rapper and you found the police report."

"Kendrick lamar, the modern day Malcolm, humbling marytrs, but these margins can move mountains."

"It’s my world, I grab the universe and play kickball, and they wonder why these California earthquakes hitting so hard."

"who is k.dot? a young nyggah from Compton on the curb,writing raps next to a gunshot."

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2013

So don't worry bout no muthaf***in name
The Mind state of a winner.
When you thinkin bout summertime i'm thinkin bout the winter.
When you thinkin bout breakfast, I'm heatin up my dinner.
I was plottin this moment back when yall was ridin spinners.
Now I'm a menace. God as my witness, with this pen I'm insane, yup.
Hungry like the ni88a who ain't got the taste of fame yet.
Cloud told me "ain't you roc? well? where the f**k yo chain at?"
Guess it's somethin like your girl, ni88a it aint came yet.
The man make the chain chain dont make the man
how many ni88as do we know with hella ice but yet they lame...J. Cole.

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by otumfour(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
ShymX:

seems, the dude ain't know J.Cole let NAS down already
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
How can you compare those lame lines to the Eminem line sushieater quoted. That Eminem line trample on all the oines you dropped put together.
ShymX:

What's special about that, mate? undecided Eminem is a little bit overrated IMHO. Cory Gunz spits the same way as Eminem does, with harder and more street bars, yet he's still underground. I think the hype about Eminem is because of his skin colour and Dr Dre's beats. Eminem can't even out rap Elzhi from the same Detriot - and Rhymefest already ate Eminem for breakfast, lunch and dinner, in a rap battle. undecided

"remember the very day I got caught, I murdered a rapper and you found the police report."

"Kendrick lamar, the modern day Malcolm, humbling marytrs, but these margins can move mountains."

"It’s my world, I grab the universe and play kickball, and they wonder why these California earthquakes hitting so hard."

"who is k.dot? a young nyggah from Compton on the curb,writing raps next to a gunshot."
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by otumfour(m): 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
ShymX:

Eminem has tht "white" factor working for him.....he can rap on a whole album abt how he sits on the toilet seat and have his album sales sky-rocketing out tha roof.....

thts Eminem
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: Jay was part of a crew. Nas never raised Jungle. He was sleeping with a chick upstairs when Ill Will was on the street with Jungle. Jay and his crew did real things but he didn't run it but was part of it.

Notclike Nas always upstairs and writing.

Jay-Z wan never part of a crew, he was a small time hustler who sold yay for Calvin Klein on his block's alley way. He never moved yay like he said he did. I'm from the streets and I know selling "eight" on the road isn't that special, almost everyone, including puzzies did that. He rode shotgun with Cavin Klein, so freaking what? Growing up, I was everywhere with killers and gunmen who really let the guns go, did that made me a killer/shooter as well? Real killers are all in the bin doing basketball numbers and won't probably be out till they turn 50. undecided

So because Nas was beating a chic when ill will got shot dead, that makes him a puzzy, nah? I didn't know people have to be in the same place at the same time 24hrs a day. undecided Jungle was raised by Nas. Heck, all the nyggahs he ran the streets with growing up were Nas' hommies. If you grew up with an older brother who was in the streets - you should be able to decipher that.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
otumfour:

seems, the dude ain't know J.Cole let NAS down already

Don't mind them.

J. Cole doesn't even talk about Jigga who signed him to Roc Nation.

However, he's always on Nas' dyck!! grin

Heck, Nas had to school him on how to to rap with: "Made Nas Proud." grin

Nastradum!!! - the son of Olu Dara!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
otumfour:

Eminem has tht "white" factor working for him.....he can rap on a whole album abt how he sits on the toilet seat and have his album sales sky-rocketing out tha roof.....

thts Eminem

Kendrick has the crack factor working for him.

That hokie Kendrick gone goofy and you people feel he bright

You guys don't even understand the bullsh** that he raps. LOL.

And it's gorgeous when you die
Ali recorded and I'm Morpheus
The Matrix in my mind I'm out the orbit
You an orphan and a hairdresser combined
I'm on the toilet when I rhyme
If you the shit then I decline I climax when you begin
And then I end on Cloud 9 And that's important
when you morph Into an angel in the sky...Kendrick from Rigamortis.

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: How can you compare those lame lines to the Eminem line sushieater quoted. That Eminem line trample on all the oines you dropped put together.

This line alone "remember the very day I got caught, I murdered a rapper and you found the police report" murked whatever Eminem line that you posted.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
ShymX:

This line alone "remember the very day I got caught, I murdered a rapper and you found the police report" murked whatever Eminem line that you posted.

Lie. It is impossible. That carries no drama. Em's line was to crazy, gets you wondering why walk away with the floor and aswrs it with the last line, with nothing to fall back on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. / Tiwa Savage Floors Danny Young In Copyright War As "One" Returns To Youtube / Lyrics: Onye Lyrics By Frank Edwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.