Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside (25144 Views)

White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / Why Does It Feel Better Urinating Outside Than Toilet / Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by WildChild00(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
k2039: Why flood the sewer with unnecessary water from flushing, when I can just wee in the bush. Just management essentially.

You are correct my brother, even the women folks are not left out either, as I write now, there is a woman, doing same, covering her behind with wrapper, as she is doing it, to me it is a general stuff.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by ADEBAYOKS(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
In this country of ours we still have a long way to go
1. No enough public toilet
2. Available public toilets are not properly managed
3. Available public toilets are another source of contacting different kind of toilet disease
4. Compound buildings does not have enough toilets while some did not have any
It is high time we begins doing things the standard way, also public education on this is very important before enforcing our rules. To be honest this act is condemnable any ware.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by henryadex(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
Go back to the bible and you will see how men are described-Those that piss against the wall
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Oguieke(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
[quote
author=Lucasbalo]That's my number 1 pet peeve whenever i am in Nigeria.
Its very barbaric. The second one is people not using toilet tissue
after u know what. Instead, they use water. It's very annoying and
unhygienic.[/quote] water and tissue paper made from refined menila which one is safer or more hygienic. try and research well, water no get enemy o
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
ritux: [size=16pt]I do it in the UK and also in Naija as long as the place is convenient and no one sees my longthing.[/size]

I will still keep doing it especially if I can't hold it further.

Most of you talking about holding it till you get to the rest room are the ones who always pee on the toilet floor, toilet seat and also pee on yourself.

Where in the uk ? At the parks ? grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
Our society needs modernizing.

Just as we urinate and sh!t in bushes, we also throw refuse everywhere.

If any government wants to embark on any infrastructural project, waste, sanitation and drainage systems should be their first priority.

I find it really disheartening that we have to urinate in an open sewer, bushes etc. Imagine water contamination, risk of cholera, typhoid, and even hepatitis?

To solve this 'urinating everywhere' problem, all shops, restaurants or any organisation that serves the public must have a public toilet for customers. Government should make it a prerequisite b4 they issued license.

And you lots......... It's not funny.... angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by UyiIredia(m): 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
tintingz: And you think tissue paper will wipe out the whole shi;t in your bum bum? undecided

The dude must be real dirty. For it is a FACT that tissues are bad at cleaning of $hit especially when stooling. Besides I save money since I use my house's water borehole instead of buying tissue.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by funmeme(f): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
Something shud be done about it, seriously. Last week saturday, I was somewhere around ogudu{on the road o}, waiting for someone in the car and dis man came from nowhere and started unzipping, I quickly opened the boot from inside d car just to alert him dat someone is watching but d man didn't even boder, he jst brot out his tin and continued....I felt bad like.....seriously!!!
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by free2ryhme: 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
Ogui eke: water and tissue paper made from refined menila which one is safer or more hygienic. try and research well, water no get enemy o

wetin u dey feel like undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by free2ryhme: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
funmeme: Something shud be done about it, seriously. Last week saturday, I was somewhere around ogudu{on the road o}, waiting for someone in the car and dis man came from nowhere and started unzipping, I quickly opened the boot from inside d car just to alert him dat someone is watching but d man didn't even boder, he jst brot out his tin and continued....I felt bad like.....seriously!!!

na wetin sef

even your father do dis on a coded level becos e no dey tell you
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by onegig(m): 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
kulyie: urine oozes in many garages in naija,its not just restricted to lagos garage.i was in a garage in ibadan (iwo garage) [b]when i was looking for a cab to take me to lagos and the cab driver was busy insisting he will collect 6k to take me to lagos,i was like no problem,just take me out of this place.the urine was to conc.it made me want to puke.[/b]the stentch of urine and faeces around garages in lagos and ibadan particularly is just out of this world

Damn.....Did we need to read that epistle. cheesy :DYes we know you traveled first class from ib to lag. So talk another one. tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by guyANDROID1: 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
A typical 1999 jamb question. As if you be insect, No be human being u be...your post don reach FP, oya go pop champagne. LOL
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by tintingz(m): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

The dude must be real dirty. For it is a FACT that tissues are bad at cleaning of $hit especially when stooling. Besides I save money since I use my house's water borehole instead of buying tissue.
I tire o...
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by slap1(m): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
IT'S CALLED FREEDOM OF PISS.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by coogar: 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
funmeme: Something shud be done about it, seriously. Last week saturday, I was somewhere around ogudu{on the road o}, waiting for someone in the car and dis man came from nowhere and started unzipping, I quickly opened the boot from inside d car just to alert him dat someone is watching but d man didn't even boder, he jst brot out his tin and continued....I felt bad like.....seriously!!!

he brought out his thing while you stood there and stared? you are a pervert!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Magnanimity(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
owolabifunke14: Saw one big joystick of a guy that was urinating inside the gutter at alapere last week when I went to visit my friend and felt disgusted throughout that day.
Don't you like huge joystick
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by EmmyBoy2(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
owolabifunke14: Saw one big joystick of a guy that was urinating inside the gutter at alapere last week when I went to visit my friend and felt disgusted throughout that day.
grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by DnigerianPrince: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
Do that here and your life will never be the same again by the time you're tagged a sex offender, a felony.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by free2ryhme: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
DnigerianPrince: Do that here and your life will never be the same again by the time you're tagged a sex offender, a felony.

can u pls tell the house where is here undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Orikinla(m): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
Then they will not wash their dirty hands after urinating and want to shake your hand again and tomorrow these dirty guys want to be contesting babes with an Alpha Male like Orikinla!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by abu0710102013: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
I tire for this room. How can someone claim that washing your hands and private part during and after using the rest room with water is unhygenic. NO COMMENT

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by lekkie073(m): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
Its sweet releasing..... whether piss or sperm. P.en.is.....na wondaful material property grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Drdreluv: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
You should Ђ̥̊α̲̅√ع close your eyes
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by free2ryhme: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
abu0710102013: I tire for this room. How can someone claim that washing your hands and private part during and after using the rest room with water is unhygenic. NO COMMENT

na beer eye e take type the comment no mind am
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by ritux: 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
adaobi123:

Where in the uk ? At the parks ? grin

Certainly not at the parks or at the bus stations.

On road paths, on my way from club at night, behind the bus stop sheds etc....anywhere that is convenient for me. I see the white folks do it, so I can as well do it cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Dovahkiin(m): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
because the wind feels good on your balls smiley
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
ritux:

Certainly not at the parks or at the bus stations.

On road paths, on my way from club at night, behind the bus stop sheds etc....anywhere that is convenient for me. I see the white folks do it, so I can as well do it cheesy grin

grin grin grin

Jesus !!
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by saintkash(m): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lucasbalo: That's my number 1 pet peeve whenever i am in Nigeria. Its very barbaric. The second one is people not using toilet tissue after u know what. Instead, they use water. It's very annoying and unhygienic.

my frnd, using water to wipe off is more hygenic than using any other thing on earth for both male and female.. Tissue paper gives u abt 45% result while water gives u 99.9999% result.. Try it n say good bye to tissue paper
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Stanlyag(m): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
U have to react to nature at times

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by remmer56(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
would rather wipe with water, was hands with anti bacterial soap, than take a poo for hours and walk with one or two corners with brown matter! with tissue, you never sure you gone clean ma brother!

Lucasbalo: . The problem with that is getting all that waste in your hand. Nothin wrong if u are taking a bath or shower but after popping, its very unclean.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
demelza:
Where the hell did you get this from? We are not talking of holding your pee for 1week, its just for a few goddamn minutes! Besides women do this everytime and I havent heard of one dropping down due to death or being hit with kidney failure.
does it take a week for the bladder to full?
But you have had of females with vvf that pee uncontrollably
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
saint kash:

my frnd, using water to wipe off is more hygenic than using any other thing on earth for both male and female.. Tissue paper gives u abt 45% result while water gives u 99.9999% result.. Try it n say good bye to tissue paper
why you want spoil tissue paper market?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos / Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! / Picture Of A One-eyed Goat Born In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.