Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

*Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* (56205 Views)

Angry Nigerian Rants On Facebook About Homework Given 2 Her 5-yr-old Niece(pic) / Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured / 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Osama10(m): 1:57am On Aug 29, 2013
Nigeria is so so insecure.

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Godmann(m): 2:00am On Aug 29, 2013
Seriously, where is the "God of Adeboye" that these Dude worship? Where're all the other mini-prophet?

2 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Godmann(m): 2:04am On Aug 29, 2013
As for the little Angel, our true God will protect her wherever she is beyond our present material world. God have special love for her kind!
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by TheOne2(m): 2:04am On Aug 29, 2013
Osama10: Nigeria is so so insecure.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by babaowo: 2:13am On Aug 29, 2013
moscobabs: hope no b the thing wey happen in winners want happen in RCCG camp?
...what's that? gist us please?
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Kirinwa: 2:17am On Aug 29, 2013
soreola: @ all. thanks for your prayers

Mods can you please get this to the FP, Please please please ... this is important. I don't think having a sugar daddy for school fees is a more important topic to debate than finding this child. Please and thank God, God bless you.

This picture shows side view.Do you have a better one that shows her facing camera.Do post it.
God punish satan.How this potential fine babe will get lost?
Send a picture to the State tv channel where she disappeared.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 29, 2013
Oh no sad but guess what? She's safe and alive and will be home soon. My prayers are with you lil girl.

She's so cute
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 29, 2013
Op please don't forget to update us. I have too much love for little ones and I will be sad and have her on my mind until I hear she's home with her family. I have a little girl about her age, I'd be half dead by now if anything happen to her.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by GODSBEAUTY(f): 3:06am On Aug 29, 2013
She will return back safe and sound . Keep Faith ....
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by afroluciferans: 3:17am On Aug 29, 2013
Ok. Now I'm so pained and cant even sleep. I.know the world is so wicked and some times it's seems hopeless as if all hope is lost. But rejoice because the Lord God most High is not going to sit and allow the earth become a failed project.

Now, hear the Word of the Oracle! The captor shall be dead in 3 days and the captive shall be given up by one whom is most close.

Oluwaseun! I call you by thy secret name! That given to you from the very beginning at the dawn of the spark! I call you! Come forth!

Welcome back little damsel!
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by mikkyangel(m): 3:26am On Aug 29, 2013
The devil is a liar! Oluwasewun you shall return in peace! I am praying for you direct from California usa. And when you return(i will give you call, and I promise you some gifts from Los Angeles Califonia )...
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 29, 2013
And she was kidnapped in the church that its followers think is the best church. Shebi dem say Adeboye dey see vision? oyaaaaaa make he reveal where this girl dey?

If im the father i will arrest the mother for negligence. Nigerian women are so cra.zy about miracle. How on earth will someone take a kid to such an over crowded congregation and abandoned her; just because the mother want receive anointing for break through.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 29, 2013
This girl was kidnapped by one of those hypocrites that speak in-tongues like where Eedris Abdukarim dey rap 4 remedies.

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by 76Naira(m): 3:53am On Aug 29, 2013
God please help.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Funjosh(m): 5:32am On Aug 29, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I plead the blood of Jesus on her wherever she is.
I decree the Host of Angels surround her and return her back in The Mighty Name of Jesus.
No evil shall befall her.Children are the heritage of the Lord,she shall live to fulfill her destiny.The Holy Ghost guide and direct her steps and Keep her safe.

I just hope the guardians will be calm and do something,Just start thanking God For her save return.praise God together in Faith that she would return.by so doing u are pushing the battle over to God,with the praises you'll move him in his Majesty to return her.

The God of Oyedepo and Adeboye will surprise you soon.In Jesus Most Mighty name.Amen.

Amen.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by princeduke2013: 5:42am On Aug 29, 2013
she will b found in jesus name.amen
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by bobokelly(m): 6:20am On Aug 29, 2013
The God almight who know the mission of her parents will make her come back alive, God, i can feel the postion of her parents presently, cos children are precious to their parents.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Phoenixgreen(m): 6:23am On Aug 29, 2013
PDPwayoo: And she was kidnapped in the church that its followers think is the best church. Shebi dem say Adeboye dey see vision? oyaaaaaa make he reveal where this girl dey?

If im the father i will arrest the mother for negligence. Nigerian women are so cra.zy about miracle. How on earth will someone take a kid to such an over crowded congregation and abandoned her; just because the mother want receive anointing for break through.

you have a point! but thread softly by calling names when situations are on this level
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Pukkah: 6:31am On Aug 29, 2013
tsmith:

In a country where people pay more to the church than to the government, it only makes sense that the Church take on part of the responsibilities of the govt.

Moreover our commission as Christians is to be our brother's keepers, I'd definitely show some concern for any mishap that happens on my grounds and house.

Also, RCCG has loads of resources at hand that could help spread the news of the missing girl, from over 1million Facebook followers to millions of members all over the world not to mention the Finances!!!! At least some of that could be reasonably utilised.

I am a Christian but unfortunately do not buy the 'touch not my anointing' line, which is what I see many are doing.

I'm not saying the RCCG is responsible for the missing girl, but rather they could do better than nothing!!!

For Pete's sake his FB page is being updated every 15 minutes or so with random and vague prophesies, for one that understands the power of social media, why not use not same for something other than selfish interest for a change.

SMH

You have a point. It appears the church doesn't want to publicize it for reasons best known to it.

See this quote from the reporting of the story by Punch:

"A security official at the church, who refused to identify himself, said the matter had been reported to the police.

He however refused to disclose further information, adding that it was not the wish of the church that the news of the abduction be leaked to members of the public."
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by yahrant140(m): 6:35am On Aug 29, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I plead the blood of Jesus on her wherever she is.
I decree the Host of Angels surround her and return her back in The Mighty Name of Jesus.
No evil shall befall her.Children are the heritage of the Lord,she shall live to fulfill her destiny.The Holy Ghost guide and direct her steps and Keep her safe.

I just hope the guardians will be calm and do something,Just start thanking God For her save return.praise God together in Faith that she would return.by so doing u are pushing the battle over to God,with the praises you'll move him in his Majesty to return her.

The God of Oyedepo and Adeboye will surprise you soon.In Jesus Most Mighty name.Amen.
GOD OF ODEYEMI WILL SURPRISE YOU(AMEN),JUST BELIEVE.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Pukkah: 6:37am On Aug 29, 2013
Parents need to be very careful. The parents of the missing child went to the Camp with 8 children!

The missing one was reportedly last seen in the company of two other younger kids aged 3 and 2! How can you adequately supervise 8 children in such an environment that's usually rowdy and crowded?

See this account:

"After sometime, we did not see her again. Due to the young ages of the little children who were with her at the time of her disappearance, we have not been able to know what happened exactly."

I pray that the child is found hale and hearty.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by bros856: 6:43am On Aug 29, 2013
Parent should take this as a learn for the where Nigerians carelessly handle their children is what I dont understand. Why should a child be taken to a camp. They deserve the trauma. God will protect the poor Child.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Pataki: 6:45am On Aug 29, 2013
NO, I have not seen her.

In a sane country, Nigerians will not be praying like most people have been hypocritically doing here. I don't understand this new madness of: ''The God of Adeboye and Oyedepo'' Like seriously! undecided

In a sane country, the Police would have been head-on with this case. Cadaver dogs would be out looking around the vicinity where this girl was last seen.

In a sane country, Redeem volunteer members would be all out in groups searching for this girl. Rather, hypocritically, everyone is praying to God to bring the girl back. I even heard, someone posted this news about this missing girl on Redeem facebook page and it was yanked off. Hmmmm!

In a sane country, Adeboye would use his contacts with the authorities up to the presidency to assist in finding this girl. He is a Pastor and a shepherd. Is it not in the bible where a shepherd will leave his 99 sheep just to find that one missing sheep. Why is Redeem church silent over this matter?

I hate religious hypocrisy. The family should prepare for the worst news, this is Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by bol2010: 6:46am On Aug 29, 2013
mikkyangel: The devil is a liar! Oluwasewun you shall return in peace! I am praying for you direct from California usa. And when you return(i will give you call, and I promise you some gifts from Los Angeles Califonia )...
?
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Airforce1(m): 6:47am On Aug 29, 2013
I pray she returns safely in jesus name amen.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by cutestme(f): 6:50am On Aug 29, 2013
gboss4sure:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.. Leviticus 18:22 Thou shall not lie with a man as you lie with a woman, it is an abomination. Leviticus 20:13, If a man also lay with a man as he lays with a woman, both of them have committed abomination, They shall surely be put to death and their blood shall be on their head.

If dem catch you for aluu dicking a man, ur blood is on ur head.
Are u normal at all? Wats d meaning of wat u wrote now? They talking about a missing child, people are offering prayers and u busy quoting bible verses abt gay. Na wa for u oo. The Holy spirit will lead her home safe and sound IJN.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by bol2010: 6:51am On Aug 29, 2013
Pataki: NO, I have not seen her.

In a sane country, Nigerians will not be praying like most people have been hypocritically doing here. I don't understand this new madness of: ''The God of Adeboye and Oyedepo'' Like seriously! undecided

In a sane country, the Police would have been head-on with this case. Cadaver dogs would be out looking around the vicinity where this girl was last seen.

In a sane country, Redeem volunteer members would be all out in groups searching for this girl. Rather, hypocritically, everyone is praying to God to bring the girl back. I even heard, someone posted this news about this missing girl on Redeem facebook page and it was yanked off. Hmmmm!

In a sane country, Adeboye would use his contacts with the authorities up to the presidency to assist in finding this girl. He is a Pastor and a shepherd. Is it not in the bible where a shepherd will leave his 99 sheep just to find that one missing sheep. Why is Redeem church silent over this matter?

I hate religious hypocrisy. The family should prepare for the worst news, this is Nigeria.
I undastnd ur hate for dis country BLACKman.......u ryt to sum extent....bt since we no get gud security here yet.......we go call on GOD wey b greatest security.......so bro jst drop ur prayas to no 1 is been hypocrite,n mind d way u use ur words cuz d fAmily aint in gud mood for ur talks#tank u
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Absugardaddy(m): 6:51am On Aug 29, 2013
her step shall nat slide
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Rexsul: 6:52am On Aug 29, 2013
i jst hope boko haram r nt @ work
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Rexsul: 6:53am On Aug 29, 2013
i jst hope boko haram r nt @ work.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by cutestme(f): 6:55am On Aug 29, 2013
Pataki: NO, I have not seen her.

Mind u, in dis same Nigeria, people ve gone missing for days, months and even years but yet returned home safe and sound. There's nothing God can not do.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Pataki: 7:00am On Aug 29, 2013
bol2010: I undastnd ur hate for dis country BLACKman.......u ryt to sum extent....bt since we no get gud security here yet.......we go call on GOD wey b greatest security.......so bro jst drop ur prayas to no 1 is been hypocrite,n mind d way u use ur words cuz d fAmily aint in gud mood for ur talks#tank u

God is not your security. This is how you people have turned God into a dog. This is the hypocrisy here again. You have leaders chosen to be responsible for your security. You would rather leave them alone and be hassling God about your security. I don't get it.

If you rightly acknowledge you do not have good security in Nigeria, are you expecting God to come down and be your maiguard? If God as you rightly said; is the greatest security, why is a girl missing on a supposed holy ground

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.