Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her (1323 Views)

Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... / How True Is This, boys Do Love To Be Raped / Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by geezyk(m): 9:43am On Aug 14, 2013
Hey Nairalanders.
This might sound quite funny for some
people,but its an issue that has been bugging
and troubling me,ans I just had to pour it out
to know you guys opinion on it..... Here goes..
There's this girl I've been wooing for quite a
long time,I actually got to know her through
BBM,the first time we chatted was when we
clicked..
It was like we've known each other even b4 we
started chatting,but the thing is we liked each
other so very much to the extent that when
calling each other we usually address ourselves
as dear,darling and all sorts of romantic
names.
So finally we arranged a Date and we set a
meeting point,I arrived the venue 30mins earlier
in anticipation for her arrival,But the moment
she came in,I was WOWED!!! Cos she was even
more beautiful than earlier imagined,But all in
all we chatted and talked as if we were couples
that everyone was just staring,But we didn't
mind.
Finally I popped the question,but the reply I
heard was strength draining,energy zapping and
waist breaking,she told me shes with someone else,that she really does like me and we could just be best of friends Now my question to you guys is,Is she trying to play some sort of game? Or is this a test of my loyalty
Recently she came over to my place,and we discussed a lot,and moreover shes been giving me d impression that shes all into me,just that shes with another.... So, what do you think i should do
So its over to you guys,what should I do?
Should I just bide my time with her? Or I could
just believe she's with another somebody
Re: Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by k2039: 10:50am On Aug 14, 2013
Finally I popped the question,but the reply I heard was strength draining,energy zapping and waist breaking ,she told me shes with someone else
I will say you should take her word for what she said.

You can start fasting that her bf broke up with her though, she seems attracted to you, but she will likely not ditch her bf for you.

So, get busy with other things, I'll advise you remain friends with her.
Re: Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by geezyk(m): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
k2039:
I will say you should take her word for what she said.

You can start fasting that her bf broke up with her though, she seems attracted to you, but she will likely not ditch her bf for you.

So, get busy with other things, I'll advise you remain friends with her.
Thats wat im definitely going to do,stay as a frnd and secretly hope she breaks up with her bf...
Re: Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by Oohrhii(m): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
geezyk: Thats wat im definitely going to do,stay as a frnd and secretly hope she breaks up with her bf...

That said you might end up straffing her for free..

Happens to me always..the say they aint interested..but we straff..makes life easier eh.
Re: Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by 25omega(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
at first i was going to say she saw you and didn't like what she saw which is why she said "let's be friends" But after i read that she came to your place my mind changed. like the other gentle man said, take her for her word and wait to see if she becomes single. Then again why wait for someone who is unavailable to you?
Re: Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
U said we guys were calling each other pet names b4 u met in person truth be told she no like u as she see u. There is no bf if she had a bf she would have told u write from d beginning
Re: Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by temi4fash(m): 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
Bros wetin dem mean b sayu didnt fit into d category of wat she could call bf.
Or u expected more dan she saw..

If bf dai she suppose don tell u or let u no as he dai b b4 c m self...
Re: Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by geezyk(m): 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
Oohrhii:

That said you might end up straffing her for free..

Happens to me always..the say they aint interested..but we straff..makes life easier eh.

On a bad guy P..... baddest nigga..
Re: Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by geezyk(m): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
25omega: at first i was going to say she saw you and didn't like what she saw which is why she said "let's be friends" But after i read that she came to your place my mind changed. like the other gentle man said, take her for her word and wait to see if she becomes single. Then again why wait for someone who is unavailable to you?
well,i think shes worth d wait,not that i dont have gals that i straff... but shes somehow special..
Re: Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by geezyk(m): 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
Ms_Steph: U said we guys were calling each other pet names b4 u met in person truth be told she no like u as she see u. There is no bf if she had a bf she would have told u write from d beginning
U definitely would not undersand d situation,cos i really know d kind of person she is.... abd moreover we do talk a lot.... so its not that she doesnt like me,its just cos shes scared ti leave her longstanding relationship and start a new relationship with me..
Re: Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by geezyk(m): 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
temi4fash: Bros wetin dem mean b sayu didnt fit into d category of wat she could call bf.
Or u expected more dan she saw..

If bf dai she suppose don tell u or let u no as he dai b b4 c m self...
this is not d first time we've seen each other,so if she doesnt like me we wouldnt have seen for a second ,third ir fourth time
Re: Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
Loo, the girl is attempting to like your physical appearance. just pray she does
Re: Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by geezyk(m): 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
SIRCRESPO: Loo, the girl is attempting to like your physical appearance. just pray she does
I pray ooo
Re: Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by deshclones(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ms_Steph: U said we guys were calling each other pet names b4 u met in person truth be told she no like u as she see u. There is no bf if she had a bf she would have told u write from d beginning

ouch...that hurts....you hit the iron while its hot...once again ouch...dang thats the truth bro straight from a lady...ouch cry cry cry cry
Re: Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by starlightRR(m): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
We need to open a thread to advice single guys.... at that stage you only need action(by acting like a bf) not words to make things click .....asking her out will only make her activate self defence

1 Like

Re: Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by optimusprime2(m): 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
@OP:Wait a sec, how tall are you??
Re: Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by geezyk(m): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
optimus-prime1:
how tall am i?? but wat has that got to do with this thread?
well i'll say no matter how tall u are,i'm an inch taller than u
Re: Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by bknight: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
optimus-prime1:

grin grin grin

geezyk: how tall am i?? but wat has that got to do with this thread?
well i'll say no matter how tall u are,i'm an inch taller than u
DPs may not hv captured height grin
Re: Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by Sanboy25: 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
I think that you was not handsome enough for her so she lied and say she was with somebody else....
I didn't want to be the one telling you that.... Sorry undecided
Re: Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by geezyk(m): 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
Sanboy25: I think that you was not handsome enough for her so she lied and say she was with somebody else....
I didn't want to be the one telling you that.... Sorry undecided
yeah yeah,always as funny as ever
Re: Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by Sanboy25: 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
^^^^ I didn't mean to offend you. cry
Re: Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by 190: 2:55am On Aug 16, 2013
U nid to get laid more often bruv

ure not thinking normal undecided
Re: Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by Kgdavid(m): 3:05am On Aug 16, 2013
grin dude it may not have to do with your looks but truth is the girl likes your personality but feels ur not in her class romantically. judging by the way you responded to her "beauty'...you were awed which basically means somewhere deep inside ur mind yu don't think yu deserve her and brotha she feels the same way too. sorry but it aint yet ya tym to date at that level whatever that my be. yu are already desperate from the looks of things and usually it just goes downhill from here.... if yu dont start withdrawing ryt now this is gonna be painful for you my friend.
Re: Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by AwesomeDaniel(m): 6:56am On Aug 16, 2013
Bros, she is special coz u haven't straffed her yet.. Guy calm down.. undecided
geezyk: well,i think shes worth d wait,not that i dont have gals that i straff... but shes somehow special..
Re: Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by geezyk(m): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2013
Kgdavid: grin dude it may not have to do with your looks but truth is the girl likes your personality but feels ur not in her class romantically. judging by the way you responded to her "beauty'...you were awed which basically means somewhere deep inside ur mind yu don't think yu deserve her and brotha she feels the same way too. sorry but it aint yet ya tym to date at that level whatever that my be. yu are already desperate from the looks of things and usually it just goes downhill from here.... if yu dont start withdrawing ryt now this is gonna be painful for you my friend.
U just told me what i needed to hear... thats i'm withdrawing slowly so as not to get hurt in d end...
Re: Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by geezyk(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2013
Awesome Daniel: Bros, she is special coz u haven't straffed her yet.. Guy calm down.. undecided
lol i hear U...
Re: Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by baaliyah(m): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2013
She is looking for a better candidate while keeping u as a standby alternative. Most ladies in serious r/ship will not visit your house. Move on dear. Start talking your girlfriends when she visits. Be strong, reduce ur calls and chat.
Re: Pls What Should I Do?? I Really Do Love Her by geezyk(m): 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
ba_aliyah: She is looking for a better candidate while keeping u as a standby alternative. Most ladies in serious r/ship will not visit your house. Move on dear. Start talking your girlfriends when she visits. Be strong, reduce ur calls and chat.
I'll stick to what u've just said.. it perfectly made sense...

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love / In-laws And Their Effects On Marriage / Have You Ever Noticed??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.