Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Love Poems To An Unknown Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Poems To An Unknown Girl. (1181 Views)

After Sex With An Unknown Lady He Picked Up 4rm D Beach, "D Lady Left Her Rings. / Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? / Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Poems To An Unknown Girl. by Acutex: 11:14am On Aug 14, 2013
I've been having visions of you... And even though I don't know you, hope these poem gets to you......

She's the ball in my eye, the sparkle in my wine. The sun in my sky, the only fish in my tank.
When we meet in my dreams, at our rendezvous by the beach, it's always beauty and bliss... She's my beauty, and I don't mind being her beast.

The only cog in our wheel, is that my love is faceless still. The "beast" is ready but beauty is still asleep. Nairalanders please help me find my rib.

Please let's have your reviews... I have some more but I need to know what you think.
Re: Love Poems To An Unknown Girl. by xynerise: 11:32am On Aug 14, 2013
Poem to an unknown girl? No let mammy water claim am o grin
Re: Love Poems To An Unknown Girl. by UyiIredia(m): 11:45am On Aug 14, 2013
Can be better. Not too bad tho'.
Re: Love Poems To An Unknown Girl. by Acutex: 10:36am On Aug 15, 2013
Lol... Mammy water ko Mammy market ni

(1) (Reply)

The Most Overrated & Overvalued Commodity / Photos: Check Out The Nigerian Man That Had A Sex Change To Become A Woman / She Is Trying To Change My Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.