Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,178 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience (9555 Views)

What Have You Done For Love?Share your maga experience. / Internet Love : Share Your Experiences / Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by MallamMusa: 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2008
I don suck one itsekiri girl boobs on my way from warri to abuja. All night long.
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by Airforce1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2008
@mallam,

u again, ibkaye don begin swallow akpu wey u demanded already o, are u still goin to hook up with another woman now? grin
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by MallamMusa: 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2008
okay i hear you. let me keep myself holy for another week.
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by Xiomarra: 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2008
Sorry, I have never seen the insides of a luxurious bus or a molue. . . .thanks anyway. kiss

Thank God for levels!

Whooooooooooooooooooo!

Breathing a sigh of relief!

Hmm!
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by sheniqua: 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2008
Xiomarra:

Sorry, I have never seen the insides of a luxurious bus or a molue. . . .thanks anyway. kiss

Thank God for levels!

Whooooooooooooooooooo!

Hmm!

and we thought you may have started this trend.
almond I'm disappointed! grin
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by sheniqua: 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2008
MallamMusa:

I don suck one itsekiri girl boobs on my way from warri to abuja. All night long.

Tufiakwa
I hope she had akwarikwata
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by Airforce1(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2008
mallam,

how u dey na?, hope u still know who dey talk? cool

zip up my brother
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by Airforce1(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by Xiomarra: 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2008
sheniqua:

and we thought you may have started this trend.
almond I'm disappointed! grin

You no well.  I go leave inside 747 go phock inside luxurious bus when no get toilet and people dey sleep for inside? grin

Dripping sperm all over the seat and catching some kind of disease?

I say you no well at all!

God forbid!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Chai!

Wonders!

Please I have seen those things on the road. . .but thank God it is too late to enter inside one not to talk of "phock" for inside.  E never hungry me reach like that.

Tufiakwa!

Everywhere go dey smell so so toto toto! Unwashed for that matter! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Overnight journeys? So this is what happens inside those damn buses at night? Deek stroking and toto fingering?

he he he he he he!

grin grin grin

Chineke God of Agenegbode!!!!

I say God forbid bad thing!

[size=15pt] N-A-I-J-A PEOPLE GO KILL PESIN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH![/size]

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by Xiomarra: 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2008
See wetin poverty for Nigeria dey cause. . . entering luxurious buses at night? grin

I can't get over that!  I thought Luxurious buses only serviced traders and market women and men? grin

My God! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

This is the greatest story on nairaland today as far as I am concerned.

[size=15pt]SAY WHAT?[/size]

@Poster

You try. 

Viewing your profile! lipsrsealed

Thinking silently to myself,

You be real luxurious bus material oooooooooooooooooooh!
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by sheniqua: 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2008
Xiomarra:

You no well.  I go leave inside 747 go phock inside luxurious bus when no get toilet and people dey sleep for inside? grin

Dripping sperm all over the seat and catching some kind of disease?

I say you no well at all!

God forbid!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Chai!

Wonders!

Please I have seen those things on the road. . .but thank God it is too late to enter inside one not to talk of "phock" for inside.  E never hungry me reach like that.

Tufiakwa!

Everywhere go dey smell so so toto toto! Unwashed for that matter! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Overnight journeys? So this is what happens inside those damn buses at night? Deek stroking and toto fingering?

he he he he he he!

grin grin grin

Chineke God of Agenegbode!!!!

I say God forbid bad thing!

[size=15pt] N-A-I-J-A PEOPLE GO KILL PESIN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH![/size]

My sister I had my share of luxurious bus riding in the 90's, a few night bus riding though but never heard a groan.
maybe it started with the turn of the century
I'm as surprised as you are.
I'm still trying to come to grasp with the reason why people will be doing such a thing in an overloaded bus full of passengers and attachments.
So our girls don become low like pepeye.
I pity all these men rushing home to marry
The question from now on may be "have you ever ridden the night bus" ?
and if she says yes,he needs to probe further. grin
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by sheniqua: 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2008
Xiomarra:

@Poster

You try.

Viewing your profile! lipsrsealed

Thinking silently to myself,

You be real luxurious bus material oooooooooooooooooooh!

gentledove honey,don't mind almond/xiomarra
she's crazy
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by sheniqua: 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2008
but almond how did you not ride luxurious bus?
didn't you travel to faraway cities?
I almost don't believe you.
It must be your usual jokes
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by Xiomarra: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2008
sheniqua:

My sister I had my share of luxurious bus riding in the 90's, a few night bus riding though but never heard a groan.
maybe it started with the turn of the century
I'm as surprised as you are.

I'm still trying to come to grasp with the reason why people will be doing such a thing in an overloaded bus full of passengers and attachments.

So our girls don become low like pepeye.

[size=15pt]I pity all these men rushing home to marry[/size]The question from now on may be "have you ever ridden the night bus" ?

and if she says yes,he needs to probe further. grin

I no fit shout! I see what poverty causes?  Like I said, I have never entered a so called "Ekene Di Li Chukwu, The Young Shall Grow, Ijeoma, Osondu" and all those funny names of transportation.  I saw all those things and thank God I never entered any of them.  The best I did was Delta line. Maximum 5 passengers.

Not some bus with armed robbers masquerading as guards looking for people to phock inside as free show?. grin

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!  These people go soon feature for youtube.

Phocking in Luxurious buses!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

OMG!

[size=15pt]Are the guys any better?[/size] shocked

Are they not the ones doing the fingering and phocking on those buses? grin

Over to the guys abroad looking for wives. . . please catch the next luxurious bus from Adamawa to Yenogoa for a fun-filled ride.  Lots of blow jobs to get there! grin

Chai! No wonder some of these Nairaland girls behave anyhow. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin After phocking in luxurious buses. . .they will come here and make mouth like shit! grin

[size=15pt]Luxurious bus phockers![/size]

I don die oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

My Gosh!

he he he he he he he he!

I beg I dey go do my hair and nails. Will keep up on this story for further educations!

God forbid bad thing I say! grin
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by Ezinwannem: 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2008
hehehe, funny thread, I havent experienced such ooooo cuz any man wey say na woman born am dta will try to iniciate sumthing like dat 4 ma side, na dirty slapadez I will give da person, Imagine the BS
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by Xiomarra: 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2008
sheniqua:

but almond how did you not ride luxurious bus?
didn't you travel to faraway cities?
I almost don't believe you.
It must be your usual jokes

I say I never travelled in any luxurious buses.  The best I did was to to Kaduna on a field trip once and it was a chartered vehicle. like a 25 seater for students.

Wetin I dey find for inside luxurious bus? shocked

Which faraway cities?  I[b] no dey waka like that ooooooooooooooooooooh![/b]  Pass Lagos I can't venture into any other part of Nigeria. 

What?  I have never even been to Abuja, don't ever plan to even with all my friends and relatives there.! I only went to Kaduna once and for just 3 days on a field trip. There sure wasn't any phocking or smooching going on in that bus. grin

Wetin I dey find for North? grin

I can never try such a thing!

Sorry, chartered vehicles only or I take a flight if possible. 

Luxurious bus ke?  Please believe it.  My brothers have entered. . . but me and my sister have NEVER entered a luxurious bus.

That na for "Aje Kpako" children like una. grin

Awon Low Income Group! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Levels abeg ooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Chai!  I don't deal in containers so I have no business with Luxurious buses.  I have no business with Northern Nigeria so no need to go too far from home.  Lived too much of a sheltered life for that kind of mess.

Thank God for that! cheesy Please believe it. I never had to travel far from home to ever visit inside a luxurious bus. . . when it got to that stage. . . I left the country. grin

Thank God!

Off to beautify myself as usual. . . over to you ooooooooooooh! Awon luxurious/molue bus passengers!
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by buzyDiva(f): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2008
Xiomarra:

I no fit shout! I see what poverty causes?  Like I said, I have never entered a so called "Ekene Di Li Chukwu, The Young Shall Grow, Ijeoma, Osondu" and all those funny names of transportation.  I saw all those things and thank God I never entered any of them.  The best I did was Delta line. Maximum 5 passengers.

Not some bus with armed robbers masquerading as guards looking for people to phock inside as free show?. grin

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!  These people go soon feature for youtube.

Phocking in Luxurious buses!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

OMG!

[size=15pt]Are the guys any better?[/size] shocked

Are they not the ones doing the fingering and phocking on those buses? grin

Over to the guys abroad looking for wives. . . please catch the next luxurious bus from Adamawa to Yenogoa for a fun-filled ride.  Lots of blow jobs to get there! grin

Chai! No wonder some of these Nairaland girls behave anyhow. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin After phocking in luxurious buses. . .they will come here and make mouth like shit! grin

[size=15pt]Luxurious bus phockers![/size]

I don die oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

My Gosh!

he he he he he he he he!

I beg I dey go do my hair and nails. Will keep up on this story for further educations!

God forbid bad thing I say! grin

dang!!!

Almond joy is back!! grin
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by sheniqua: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2008
Xiomarra:

I say I never travelled in any luxurious buses. The best I did was to to Kaduna on a field trip once and it was a chartered vehicle. like a 25 seater for students.

Wetin I dey find for inside luxurious bus? shocked

Which faraway cities? I[b] no dey waka like that ooooooooooooooooooooh![/b] Pass Lagos I can't venture into any other part of Nigeria.

What? I have never even been to Abuja, don't ever plan to even with all my friends and relatives there.! I only went to Kaduna once and for just 3 days on a field trip. There sure wasn't any phocking or smooching going on in that bus. grin

Wetin I dey find for North? grin

I can never try such a thing!

Sorry, chartered vehicles only or I take a flight if possible.

Luxurious bus ke? Please believe it. My brothers have entered. . . but me and my sister have NEVER entered a luxurious bus.

That na for "Aje Kpako" children like una. grinAwon Low Income Group! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Levels abeg ooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Chai! I don't deal in containers so I have no business with Luxurious buses. I have no business with Northern Nigeria so no need to go too far from home. Lived too much of a sheltered life for that kind of mess.

Thank God for that! cheesy Please believe it. I never had to travel far from home to ever visit inside a luxurious bus. . . when it got to that stage. . . I left the country. grin

Thank God!

Off to beautify myself as usual. . . over to you ooooooooooooh! Awon luxurious/molue bus passengers!

OK O
You don't know what you missed grin
all those mamaputs in Ore, Obollo afor,that one near Nsukka/Benue area I don forget the name.
You missed O.
How cvan you talk about Naija without luxury bus experiences and pissing in open baffrooms with the thing splashing on your shoes?
I say you missed.
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by oreofemi(f): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2008
i told u guys that jesus is coming, you dont want to believe me,
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by DrKitaun(m): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2008
@Almondjoy

your wahala too much . . .  embarassed

just tell us that u are a child of Abacha *a product of national looting grin* and we will understand all this abasha you're trying to throw in the faces of so many nairalanders that have travelled by luxurious buses in the past and will still do soonest  tongue

which one be levels ? that u havent been phocked before except in a plane or train like the chic wey somebody dey rub hin abunna against in a train ?  undecided

your brothers have entered, but not u nor your sister ? do I sense gender discrimination here ?  undecided

THAT REMINDS ME . . .HOW You DEY TAKE MOVE FROM LAGOS TO UNIBEN IN THOSE DAYS ?    tongue  grin

BOLEKAJA ? tongue grin
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2008
Dr. Kitaun, share your experience jare. . .i wan hear this one grin grin
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by DrKitaun(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2008
lets keep our bolekaja experience between us . . .nobody has to know wink cheesy

I hope Gamine doesnt read this undecided
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

lets keep our bolekaja experience between us . . .nobody has to know wink cheesy

I hope Gamine doesnt read this undecided

you and who? you berra confess o, no be me and you tongue

Gamineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! come and see this o grin cheesy
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by DrKitaun(m): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2008
toyinrayo:

you and who? you berra confess o, no be me and you  tongue

Gamineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! come and see this o  grin cheesy

ko wole ! Gamine is already asleep and taken care of . . .try another line, that was too cheap tongue grin
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

ko wole ! Gamine is already asleep and taken care of . . .try another line, that was too cheap tongue grin

Make una tell experience jo. . .
dnt worry, gabby or is it gamine grin wnt see it wink
so fun wa
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by NegroNtns(m): 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2008
Back in the days when Nigeria Airways and Railways were good and I would go to the South to spend my holiday, when school was out I would always catch a round trip flight to Lagos and back.

The term before this summer holiday I met this hot girl during one of our athlethic meets and so we became friends. She attended another school.  She lived in Lagos and was attending Federal Govt College, Kano. She caught the train to and fro. I asked her to fly with me and she said no, there was no fun in flying.  Flight gets you there in few hours, train spends two days and inbetween you meet new students that are boarding along the way and heading in same direction as you. When she said that the light bulb went on in my brain!

I convinced my father to buy me train ticket. He is the adventurous kind, so he was open to the idea. Train cars in the middle of the caravan are usually reserved for students. At the station, everything was cool, until the whistle went off and the train started to leave the platform. Look, I was a street smart kid, I grew up fast and intense. I was banging women 7 and 10yrs older than I was before I graduated high school.  In this train, I was a jjc.  Believe it! I was in a state of shock and it took the train to get to Kaduna before I came out of it and joined in the fun. I rode trains till I finished high school.  Talk about orgies!

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by MallamMusa: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2008
mallam,

how u dey na?, hope u still know who dey talk?

zip up my brother

Yes, unbanned 9jaboi.
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by MallamMusa: 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2008
Sorry, I have never seen the insides of a luxurious bus or a molue. . . .thanks anyway.

Thank God for levels!

Whooooooooooooooooooo!

Hmm!

either you are a liar or you are a thick village ekiti girl wey never go lagos before. also, those buses are not called luxurious for nothing, they are the same buses used by manchester united FC, Arsenal and other oyibo companies. Can poverty chain somebody one place like this? You don enter plane before?
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by MallamMusa: 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2008
Tufiakwa
I hope she had akwarikwata

Wetin be that? You never romance for night  bus before, talk true jare? Why i wan enter night bus back then if no be to look for one pair of free boobs to play with? The one I pray for now is to bang one of those lufthansa fine air hostesses inside the airplane toilet.
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by Xiomarra: 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2008
Ehen. . . .I don come back.  Una say wetin? cheesy

sheniqua:

OK O
You don't know what you missed grin
all those mamaputs in Ore, Obollo afor,that one near Nsukka/Benue area I don forget the name.
You missed O.
How cvan you talk about Naija without luxury bus experiences and pissing in open baffrooms with the thing splashing on your shoes?
I say you missed.

Osisi, I thought you had more class than this. cheesy 

No thank you.

How many well brought up ladies[b] like my very self [/b] do you see travelling in a "night ashewo" bus at night to save costs? cheesy

Oga oooooooooooooooooooooooh! How una no get fingered? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin You can't see any well brought up "aje butter" northern babe wandering around on a carmel or horseback like some "Queen Amina of Zaria" in the middle of the night to Port Harcourt do you? shocked

Soooooooooooooooo, how a whole Edo queen go enter luxurious bus for night when I have a permanent "boarding pass" to Italy and Belgium? I dey Krrrrrrrrrrrrase? grin

@poster

Abeg wetin you say you dey do for "Adamawa" again?  You go see Atiku? A "Frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrresh" Corper you said? How many fresh "Northern young corpers" do you see in the south of Nigeria? grin Night bus Youth Corper!

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2008
xiomarra u suppose dey in action naw wt oga FOR BEDIMATICS NA WETIN U DEY FIND FOR HIAAAA wink grin grin
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by Bossman(m): 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2008
Na war oh! So for those of you that have experienced these things on the buses, what were the reactions of the person sitting next to you? Unless may be they are just 2 seats on each row. Never had the experience to ride on those things. In those days they were Ekene Dili Chukwu, etc. Went to school in Maiduguri (Univ. Of Maiduguri) briefly, however always fly back and forth. It was quite safe to fly then.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Meet Cynthia! The Lagos Girl That Refused Leaving A Guy House After Hookup / Things You Only Learned About Sex After Having Sex (17 Photos) / Ask Me Anything.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.