Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,709 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience (9558 Views)

What Have You Done For Love?Share your maga experience. / Internet Love : Share Your Experiences / Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by whitelexi(m): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

was wondering meself why she had to spew that undecided

Doctor Kit!
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by DrKitaun(m): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2008
ok I give up . . . lipsrsealed

it looks like more and more people than I ever tot had been a victim or beneficiary of this WONDERFUL EKENE DILI CHUKWU EXPERIENCE !  grin

@Whitelexi

howdy man ? grin

ssup ? wink
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by sincity(m): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2008
Still laughing like mad grin
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by oreofemi(f): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2008
wetin dey sele.
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by sincity(m): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2008
Lol grin

someone got OD sucking breast, and was robbed grin
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by buzyDiva(f): 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2008
sincity:

Lol grin

LMAO!!
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by whitelexi(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

@Whitelexi

howdy man ? grin

ssup ? wink

Life is good my brother, its hard to believe u never experienced that mid-night wonder sha grin
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by sincity(m): 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2008
I'ld get back to u guys on my tales on the BRT bus as soon as i can type well.

Still laughing my cute ass off. grin
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by sheniqua: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2008
sincity:

Lol grin

good for him!
next time he'll keep his mouth to himself
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by sincity(m): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2008
All u guys are just too hilarious grin grin
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by DrKitaun(m): 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2008
whitelexi:

Life is good my brother, its hard to believe u never experienced that mid-night wonder sha grin

no mind me jare . . .I just dey try wind people small grin
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by oreofemi(f): 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2008
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by gentledove(f): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2008
@ Dr. Kitaun and sheniqua,

i have something to clear here, you did simile in school, right?? Crucify someone like Jesus Christ does not mean Jesus is bad - i mean some ladies should be hung - does that make any sense?? so dont try to make any issue out of nothing tongue
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by DrKitaun(m): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2008
@GENTLEDOVE

nothing do u . . .u sabi say I still get free milk to get from u so i no fit fight u yet grin
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by sincity(m): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2008
so back to my story,

we got talking and,

Men i can't really type anymore.

u all know the details,

our hands met at the wrong part and we notice we were the only to passanger left in the bus. Fortunatly the was a break down on the lane coupled with hold ups. The lazy conductor had slept off and the bus pilot was busy listening to fuji music, maybe he noticed us sha

she had a loli pop and i lapped her, u all know the rest,

and they lived happily ever after. The End shocked
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by gentledove(f): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2008
this sincity sef, i dey suspect you o lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by sincity(m): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2008
@gentledove,

suspect me of what and for what

it was a wet evening and one thing lead to another.

I'm telling u i'm as innocent as a dove grin kiss
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by gentledove(f): 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2008
@ sincity,

i can see that you are as innocent as a dove or is it serpent lipsrsealed grin grin grin
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by buzyDiva(f): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2008
sincity:

so back to my story,

we got talking and,

Men i can't really type anymore.

u all know the details,

our hands met at the wrong part and we notice we were the only to passanger left in the bus. Fortunatly the was a break down on the lane coupled with hold ups. The lazy conductor had slept off and the bus pilot was busy listening to fuji music, maybe he noticed us sha

she had a loli pop and i lapped her, u all know the rest,

and they lived happily ever after. The End shocked

wat does that mean? "LAPPED HER" undecided
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by whitelexi(m): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2008
u know how dogs lap water undecided
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by Esss(m): 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2008
O.k now this is real talk, no games.

I boarded a bus from Port-harcourt to Abuja to go see some of my hommes who were serving. On the bus I was lucky to have been placed near this Lepa, not too tall, not too pretty but strafable babe. At first I had no interest in her (cos I usually dont play like that), but then as the journey continued, the chick kinda initiated the conversation. We talked about everything you could possibly imagine up until she asked bout my girlfriend. I was honest and told her I just started dating my chick for about a few months. Later on in the journey, she fell asleep and sent the first signal by leaning on my shoulder, DAMN!! I'm too street to slack at such an oppurtunity so I adjusted made her comfortable while taking my two cents worth of free smooching (nothing explicit though).

The mad part was when we finally hit Abj at night, the chick started this long narrative about how that was her first time in the capital and how she had no idea where she was going that night. I offered to ride with her to wherever she was going before I stepped but then she said she'll feel safer with me (Second Signal). Omo no dulling, I quickly forked out 6k, found the nearest hotel, and voila, the rest you can imagine. Now I have her on speed dial, whenever I'm in the FCT, shes always on hand to give a brother some love.

Me thinks, that the problem has to do with the ride. It kinds of fcuks their senses up (with the amana chilling freezing their brains), the vibration of the bus sending tingling sensation through their body, and the lonliness of sitting 8-12 hours on a bus, at night with total strangers who could either be serial killers or total gentlemen (like I was). DAMN!! Its worth the gamble.

Although I dont go by road no more, I still pray I get lucky again, but this time on a flight.

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by gentledove(f): 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2008
Lap as in the man sitting down and the woman sitting on him. the way you can lap your junior one when your transport fare is not enough grin grin i no fit laff. this guy called sincity na one hell of a crazy guy. grin grin thank God say you no put your email for your profile, i for yab you tire today grin grin grin grin
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by buzyDiva(f): 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2008
whitelexi:

u know how dogs lap water undecided

Kweelllll!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by gentledove(f): 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2008
Esss:

O.k now this is real talk, no games.

I boarded a bus from Port-harcourt to Abuja to go see some of my hommes who were serving. On the bus I was lucky to have been placed near this Lepa, not too tall, not too pretty but strafable babe. At first I had no interest in her (because I usually don't play like that), but then as the journey continued, the chick kind of initiated the conversation. We talked about everything you could possibly imagine up until she asked bout my girlfriend. I was honest and told her I just started dating my chick for about a few months. Later on in the journey, she fell asleep and sent the first signal by leaning on my shoulder, DAMN!! I'm too street to slack at such an oppurtunity so I adjusted made her comfortable while taking my two cents worth of free smooching (nothing explicit though).

The mad part was when we finally hit Abj at night, the chick started this long narrative about how that was her first time in the capital and how she had no idea where she was going that night. I offered to ride with her to wherever she was going before I stepped but then she said she'll feel safer with me (Second Signal). Omo no dulling, I quickly forked out 6k, found the nearest hotel, and voila, the rest you can imagine. Now I have her on speed dial, whenever I'm in the FCT, shes always on hand to give a brother some love.

Me thinks, that the problem has to do with the ride. It kinds of fcuks their senses up (with the amana chilling freezing their brains), the vibration of the bus sending tingling sensation through their body, and the lonliness of sitting 8-12 hours on a bus, at night with total strangers who could either be serial killers or total gentlemen (like I was). DAMN!! Its worth the gamble.

Although I don't go by road no more, I still pray I get lucky again, but this time on a flight.

i am praying for you too that you get lucky on the plane one day, Bleep a cabin crew attendant and get AIDS. whats wrong with our youths nowadays?? chei!!!! God dey o, no forget that angry angry
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by Esss(m): 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2008
gentledove:

i am praying for you too that you get lucky on the plane one day, mess a cabin crew attendant and get AIDS. whats wrong with our youths nowadays?? chei!!!! God dey o, no forget that angry angry

Thats so not not fair. What did I do wrong?? It's not like I raped her or druged her. It was consenting whatever between two adults.
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by gentledove(f): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2008
Esss:

Thats so not not fair. What did I do wrong?? It's not like I raped her or druged her. It was consenting whatever between two adults.

no long thing my dear. its all a game. ok, i no dey pray make you get AIDS again but desist from such act. i am not preaching o. enjoy your day ESSS. ciao kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss see how i am blowing you kisses, no hard feelings right??
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by sheniqua: 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2008
gentledove:

@ Dr. Kitaun and sheniqua,

i have something to clear here, you did simile in school, right?? Crucify someone like Jesus Christ does not mean Jesus is bad - i mean some ladies should be hung - does that make any sense?? so don't try to make any issue out of nothing tongue

whatever you say dear
no be ya mouth?
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by gentledove(f): 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2008
@ fuck_a_lot, i hope you will end up marrying the girl or na chop and klean mouth you wan do tongue tongue
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by Esss(m): 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2008
gentledove:

no long thing my dear. its all a game. ok, i no dey pray make you get AIDS again but desist from such act. i am not preaching o. enjoy your day ESSS. ciao kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss see how i am blowing you kisses, no hard feelings right??

It's all good dear. No hard feelings. grin grin grin cool
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by okukume(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2008
Bleep a lot. oh boy yoo(stammering) yoo , yoo use condom so? i no say make you no Bleep o, but my broda use condom. that kind thing dey sweet sha. i know from previous experience. something similar. but i always carry condom in my wallet for such emergencies. till the day my wife see the condom. imagine my convoluted story on how the condom came to be in my pocket
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2008
On the bus? undecided
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by toplass(f): 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2008
since you are an illegal immigrant, provide both passports to back up your story whn you get to the embassy. good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Dutch Police Adopt Sexiest Police Uniform(pic) / Ask Me Anything..... / Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.