Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces (41775 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces Display Boko Haram Flags Captured During Battle With Them / See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES / US Four Star General Of AFRICOM Caught In The Web Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by YesBosss(m): 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sloan:

, anytime you see dede0, dede1, deriedegull, dende_moron, duru1, duru2-100, just SKIP his comments! Rumour has it that a large artillery barrage during the 1967 counter-assault on the minor problematic now dead country east of the Niger left him with permanent wounds and mental instability a billion posts from you will not heal. He has PTSD and he can be seen running from pillar to post anytime his weak memory farts. You are better off debating with a TUBER of YAM, honestly! grin grin In a nutshell, dende_moron is a MO...

grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked Laugh wan tear my belle.
Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by YesBosss(m): 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
Policewoman: I aim to get to the rank of a DIG or even appointed the IG. smiley

Yes, but for now keep collecting your 20naira grin grin grin *kidding*
Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by Abiyamo: 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
Don the Donroxy! Thanks a lot, I will see to that. Please let me know if you have same issues with subsequent articles.
donroxy: , U actually did a Good Job on the ''PAF'' article which I read on your blog ..... I enjoyed everybit of it as I imagined the kinda Experienced the ''PAF'' will be having..... Tis gonna be splendid than ''presidential villa team self'' !!

Some thing must be done about the way U put up the article as it is not friendly to me at all, I have to be clicking and reclicking which made me to lose a lota Megabytes also, If my network should hang(U know Nigeria na) , I may lose interest in such a great piece ...... I enjoyed the background and Graphix .... Very Superb !!!

Really man, Clicking and re-clickin is boring ...... Lets have it divided into two parts or one part with great writing skills u usually deployed !!!

I enjoyed every Bit of the ''PAF'' ...... May God Bless Nigeria and keep protecting the C-in-C, amen!!!
Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
Abiyamọ: Don the Donroxy! Thanks a lot, I will see to that. Please let me know if you have same issues with subsequent articles.
Eni to ba mo Iyi wura la ma n taa fun !!!

See, Mi man ko eko gan ninu blog e .... Oluwa a so agbara di otun fun e, ko ni re e,ko de ni shu e ..... Oluwa a pin e lere educational piece u re feeding us time-2-time, Oo de ni siko tabi ri alakoba oooo,amin!!!

Oo kare,weldone and kudos!!!

I am Blessed too,amen!!!
Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by Abiyamo: 11:51pm On Aug 17, 2013
Ah!!! Emi nikan tan!!!! Mi o mon inkan ti mo fe so mo...esheun pupo, lopolopo, inu mi dun gan, thank you very much, I'm really grateful smiley
donroxy: Eni to ba mo Iyi wura la ma n taa fun !!!

See, Mi man ko eko gan ninu blog e .... Oluwa a so agbara di otun fun e, ko ni re e,ko de ni shu e ..... Oluwa a pin e lere educational piece u re feeding us time-2-time, Oo de ni siko tabi ri alakoba oooo,amin!!!

Oo kare,weldone and kudos!!!

I am Blessed too,amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by okoiyawo1: 9:15am On Aug 18, 2013
Okay, confusion, Nigeria Army but she is in Navy Uniform,
Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by misterjosh(m): 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
U can get there officer, more power to ur baton. Or shey u don dey carry gun?
grin
U can get there officer, more power to ur baton. Or shey u don dey carry gun?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation / El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.