Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] - Romance (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (56799 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dygeasy: Welcome Here Sissygringrin

Thanks son. tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
Br3nd4:

Thanks son. tongue
shockedshocked

Have You Got Yourself A Ticket For Tonight's Show?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by ikekings(m): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dygeasy: Na Operation Fire For Fire I Dey Ogrin... Ikekings Must Fail!!cheesycheesy
I reject! Back to sender!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
ikekings: I reject! Back to sender!!
May The Best Man Win Tho!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by elrony(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
Just chilling with ma goodie bag...#countdown tinz
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Truckpusher(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ishsoph: Chairman roger ayobase, dont take nada serious. Do it 4 d fun of it, afteral u'd not be given any of d girls to take home. I can even woo Iyabo Obasonjo here, heck I wont take her home not even in my dream. Its Truckpusher that set this compromising precedent angry
I pulled out and lots of peeps are pulling out both boys and girls ,what does that tell ya?

You don't need a soothsayer, or do you? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
Truckpusher: I pulled out and lots of peeps are pulling out both boys and girls ,what does that tell ya?

You don't need a soothsayer, or do you? grin

No we dont need a soothsayer to tell us you're a chicken grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by spikesC(m): 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hello everyone cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dygeasy: shockedshocked

Have You Got Yourself A Ticket For Tonight's Show?

Nope. I hear you're paticipating. Better dont fall my knees undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
Br3nd4:

Nope. I hear you're paticipating. Better dont fall my knees undecided
Yeah I'm Participating. As Long As You'd Be There To Cheer On, We're Good!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
Good day everyone! cool
Please, has anybody seen BADOSKY
And I saw that mukina would be wooed! Is she even gonna attend the show? Is she a she? Can somebody woo Seun too during the female version? Not that i wanna woo him sha, i don't like geeks. cool cool undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Dyt(f): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
ayobase:

ooooh!
she has been on a low-key tinz!

Ayam very much waiting
Blow my mind
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Dyt(f): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
caseless: i might take u as mine.*lick lips*

Let's lock d lips
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Truckpusher(m): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
Br3nd4:

No we dont need a soothsayer to tell us you're a chicken grin
grin grin shocked shocked angry sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by chukxy44(m): 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
Cathaliya: thank you kwa? I do am make you repay me in kind.
Ok, the deal be say, as I nominate you so,you go woo me for the next season.

Deal?

Not a bad deal dear, would be a rare privilege considering dat a kind heart such as urs wud be in high demand.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by skydeep(f): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
Caracta:

I plan to kidnap him by 2pm. Start saving money for his ransom sad
Abeg o. Have mercy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by skydeep(f): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
caseless: i'm coo.
I might snatch u frm xynetelope...
I hear say him cooking gas buisness nor de move again. Xynerise, weye my gas cylinder pls?
lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by skydeep(f): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
caseless: hmmm...d tori long o*cries*
xynerise is a renowned womanizer and known for his womanizing prowess. He's been frm one e-hooker 2 another.
Infact, it got 2 a point dat his daughter,in full glare of evrbody last night, asked her father ; 'are u my father or my sugar- daddy?' . This of couse , points 2 an attempted incestous act. *cries more*.. The whole place was thrown into pandemonium upon hearin dz qstion frm his daughter. Dis is not a ploy 2 dent his image, but to save u frm him cos i care. *grabs tissue paper to wipe my tears*
ask dont8(his accomplice in crime) and spike(secondarian), they knw abt all i have said.
Lmao. Maybe I have to do mine. What do u think? cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by skydeep(f): 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
Cathaliya: hmm, madam Skydive, I dey hail o. Your husband has been a very bad good boy.
''Skydeep''. I hail too o cheesy. I love ''bad good boys'' tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by ayobase(m): 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dyt:

Ayam very much waiting
Blow my mind

After church 2moro then.....pray I'm not arrested by the Holy Spirit!
[right][/right]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 11:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
all these fuckups sef.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: all these fuckups sef.

I expected this post to appear this way...

all these bleepups sef.

You breached the f word thingy, Genius cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 12:21am On Sep 01, 2013
El Guapo:

I expected this post to appear this way...

all these bleepups sef.

You breached the f word thingy, Genius cheesy
you go fear fear...how I take do am, me no know o...grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by ayobase(m): 1:28am On Sep 01, 2013
chukxy44:

Nice to know you are still on point. Really wudn't like to miss out on my first wooing challenge.

@Ayobase, let's do dis bro. The babe is certainly excited about this, would not be nice to disappoint her. wink

I gallant wella brother. Let's make her happy!

I'm glad u r not like others!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 2:55am On Sep 01, 2013
ayobase:

I gallant wella brother. Let's make her happy!

I'm glad u r not like others!
no be to make mouth now, come fvckup for evening o...

Ejoo, am counting on you guys to make my day. I go dey cheer una from VIP section.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by EzePromoe: 5:18am On Sep 01, 2013
alutacontinua: Good day everyone! cool
Please, has anybody seen BADOSKY
And I saw that mukina would be wooed! Is she even gonna attend the show? Is she a she? Can somebody woo Seun too during the female version? Not that i wanna woo him sha, i don't like geeks. cool cool undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Yea. Sure. She'll be there. Scan through this thread, she was here on this thread.

Mukina on my mind!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 8:03am On Sep 01, 2013
Dyt:

Let's lock d lips
how did i miss this? oh sleep!

*lock lips*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 8:06am On Sep 01, 2013
*singing p-square's E don Happen and dancing l'azonto*

e don happen o....september don happen o. The month way God design say my mama go born me don happen.

Happy September everyone..!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 8:06am On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: how did i miss this? oh sleep!

*lock lips*
chai, chineke m, you don brush?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 8:09am On Sep 01, 2013
abeg, who dey follow me see this american wonders...since yday, the 2 people wey I see for viewing section (Ayobase and D'Genius), na dem still dey viewing section till now?

Ki lo sele?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 8:10am On Sep 01, 2013
skydeep:
Lmao. Maybe I have to do mine.
exactly my thought.

skydeep: What do u think? cool
that is why i'm here. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (Reply)

10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up / My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages / Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.