Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,543 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] - Romance (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (56782 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: chai, chineke m, you don brush?
*throws a tube of colgate or sensodyne toothpaste at her so she can brush as i have done*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 8:15am On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: *throws a tube of colgate or sensodyne toothpaste at her so she can brush as i have done*
na teeth powder I dey use nwokem.....are we mates?
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by skydeep(f): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: exactly my thought.

that is why i'm here. grin
What can you do?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: abeg, who dey follow me see this american wonders...since yday, the 2 people wey I see for viewing section (Ayobase and D'Genius), na dem still dey viewing section till now?

Ki lo sele?
it is sometimes like that; u see pple online when they are not actually online. the only way u can know this is when u try sending a pm to that person u see in the viewing center that u'l get the shock of ur life when the page on display will tell u the person in question is offline. and u can only attempt to send a pm(not sending oo, i mean attempt) and the system will be telling u've tried sending too many PMs, and u cant do that again. seun need to do something about this.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: it is sometimes like that; u see pple online when they are not actually online. the only way u can know this is when u try sending a pm to that person u see in the viewing center that u'l get the shock of ur life when the page on display will tell u the person in question is offline. and u can only attempt to send a pm(not sending oo, i mean attempt) and the system will be telling u've tried sending too many PMs, and u cant do that again. seun need to do something about this.
chai, this pikin, your papa no waste money for your head at al at all..
Anyways, dalu nwa m, imeela
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 9:24am On Sep 01, 2013
skydeep:
What can you do?
i might marry lure u to my camp.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: chai, this pikin, your papa no waste money for your head at al at all..
Anyways, dalu nwa m, imeela
grin
hahahahahahahah....*falls from central bank*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 9:31am On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: na teeth powder I dey use nwokem.....are we mates?
grin
at all ooo. madam na why i give u two toothpastes. kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by skydeep(f): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: i might marry lure u to my camp.
Lol.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 9:47am On Sep 01, 2013
skydeep:
Lol.
grin cool kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Dyt(f): 10:13am On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: how did i miss this? oh sleep!

*lock lips*

U no go asalatu?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2013
Mein Tag war gut, danke und dir?
Homguy: wie war ur lovely day ?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2013
Dyt:

U no go asalatu?
assalatu posponed. na u dey my mind today.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2013
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2013
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 01, 2013
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 01, 2013
Das ist toll..
lupey:

*gives him a tight hug* I jst felt u needed that...
smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2013
Steady on dude.... grin; don't want Dyt throwing acid on me o;...I cherish my smooth skin a lot.... grin grin cool
Homguy: wif Sanb i guess.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 01, 2013
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2013
@Skydeep; I see you; how you doing gurl; hope you're fine and hope the kids are cool as well......
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Dyt(f): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: assalatu posponed. na u dey my mind today.

Let's meet for under tree
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Dyt(f): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2013
sanb: Steady on dude.... grin; don't want Dyt throwing acid on me o;...I cherish my smooth skin a lot.... grin grin cool

Na babe
I don't throw acid
I fight kungfu
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 01, 2013
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dyt:

Let's meet for under tree
*heads to under tree+activate kissing mode activated*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by skydeep(f): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
sanb: @Skydeep; I see you; how you doing gurl; hope you're fine and hope the kids are cool as well......
Sweetheart, am cool and the kids also. Its been awhile. How you doing? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: *heads to under tree+activate kissing mode activated*
Odonyo, na this kind behaviour wey make you lose Caracta.... I no surprise at all.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
sanb: Hahahahahahahaha Lol; now that's what I call *Tule tule*....caselesssssssss.... shocked shocked shocked
skydeep, here is anoda witness 2 all d allegations raised against xynerise. *invites her 2 d witness 2 face d judge*
*whispers*
sanb, no fall my hand o0..i wan snatch xynerise wife.*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
sanb: Hahahahahahahaha Lol; now that's what I call *Tule tule*....caselesssssssss.... shocked shocked shocked
skydeep, here is anoda witness 2 all d allegations raised against xynerise. *invites her 2 d witness box 2 testify b4 d judge*
*whispers*
sanb, no fall my hand o0..i wan snatch xynerise wife.*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caracta(f): 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: *heads to under tree+activate kissing mode activated*

Smh...

You need to see a shrink!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: Odonyo, na this kind behaviour wey make you lose Caracta.... I no surprise at all.
cath, caracta remain my number one;Any day.. any midnight. Caracta is immeasurably close 2 my heart and 'juglar(not sure of dz spelling) vein'.
How many wives obj get, but na only stela dey aso rock. Likewise yaradua, yuguda, tinubu etc. Na her i like pass.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: Odonyo, na this kind behaviour wey make you lose Caracta.... I no surprise at all.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
Caracta:

Smh...

You need to see a shrink!
my jingle pringle! i can explain. it was devil's work....she(devil) came in her usual form and lured/cajoled me into doing what i did. 4give me pls. i need prayers. *goes down on my knees*

cathaliya, pls lead us in prayer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply)

Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos / My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages / 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.