Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? (1439 Views)

FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by puscifer: 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
to me i will definately choose HAPPINESS because,you feel happy when ur colleagues express their amusement with ur knowledge. u feel happy when a beutiful girl try to flirts with u so u feel wanted...
But the only happiness that last long is when u help a total stranger without any motive except the good seed inside ur heart...If you give a meal to an African hungry family, or help a lady from being mugged, or save a cat stuck on a tree.
This feeling of happiness refreshes over and over every time you remember it.

1 Like

Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2013
An ML 63 AMG.
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
I need a child! embarassed
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by mylifeisagift(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
I need.......not sure yet..
I will b back..
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
My family n my fwnds wif my switheart...as lng as dey r wif me,nafin is stopping me 4rm being happy.
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by student10: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
God

A good spouse
Good kids
A good income
One or two good friends
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2013
I need å good hubby, 3kids aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ money Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ takia of them less I forgt I also need rest of mind ώϊ†̥̥ђ that, Ɣ☺ΰ
Have †ђξ
World
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by Enegod(m): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
you guys understnd english at all?? the op said one(1) most importnt thing
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by fyneboi79(m): 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
lynpetra: I need a child! embarassed
Believe God,He will do Į̸̸̨ƭ for you!
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by fyneboi79(m): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lots of money
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by Skinni10ne: 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
Most important for now or for life?
Perfect health till im 100 yrs old. With this, I can do a lot for myself and others in this life.
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 18, 2013
Finish my masters and start lecturin. Cnt wait.
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2013
Billions of naira and a very big phenees:p
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by Dyt(f): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2013
For me
Its LOVE
When there's love
U have everyth
Love is God
Love is life
Love is patient
Love is me n you
Love is us, regardless of race,height,colour,religion,sex, anyth
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
lynpetra: I need a child! embarassed
I could give you one?
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
Dyt: For me
Its LOVE
When there's love
U have everyth
Love is God
Love is life
Love is patient
Love is me n you
Love is us, regardless of race,height,colour,religion,sex, anyth

Oh damn, I was about saying these.
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
kulyie: Billions of naira and a very big phenees:p
Money can't guarantee you happiness
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
Jenams: Finish my masters and start lecturin. Cnt wait.
Wow that's good, future lecturer.
Don't phock undergraduate students and don't take bribes please.
+ handOut no be by force lwkmd
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
Skinni10ne: Most important for now or for life?
Perfect health till im 100 yrs old. With this, I can do a lot for myself and others in this life.
You sure you really wanna reach 100?
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
I need lil ikechukwu junior..
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by Skinni10ne: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
maxwello.yg:

You sure you really wanna reach 100?

Yes, with perfect health.
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
Skinni10ne:

Yes, with perfect health.
Great. Sometimes when I see the way 80 and beyond humans live their life. I just wish I could die before then or, perhaps live younger than my age-you know be 90 and still be phocking and all
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
Sometimes, at certain age, you wish you're dead already.
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
nadia_SA: I need lil ikechukwu junior..
Why don't you have one yet?
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Wow that's good, future lecturer.
Don't phock undergraduate students and don't take bribes please.
+ handOut no be by force lwkmd
its like u hav a personal problem wit lecturers.
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by MrsChima(f): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Why don't you have one yet?

Maybe she is infertile.
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by MrsChima(f): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
Just me.
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by Enegod(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Maybe she is infertile.
shocked
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by maxisfield(f): 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
Highest payin job cool
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by MrsChima(f): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
Enegod: shocked

Too harsh?
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by KeleBaby(f): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
Jesus is the source of my happiness. I cant imagine my life without Him.
Re: Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? by Enegod(m): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Too harsh?
not kool..today is sunday be nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It The Right Time To Tell Her That I Love Her? / Yungwizzy I Dear To Stay Away 4rm My Hrtbeat Temigraci Or!! / Why Does It Hurt So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.