Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Is It The Right Time To Tell Her That I Love Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It The Right Time To Tell Her That I Love Her? (1445 Views)

Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It The Right Time To Tell Her That I Love Her? by Bensonn: 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
It is just like everything played out perfectly the way i wanted it. There is this girl of the same age with me, that we served in the same LGA during my NYSC, truth be told the first day i saw this babe at a football viewing centre she caught my eyes, she is nicely slim,satisfactorily beautiful, and most importantly she is very clean,neat and smart. We never talked much then, infact i dont think she knows my name that time, but i know hers cos i realy just liked her and the way she talks and do things realy impress me. I only saw her only on general CDS days and at viewing centres because she likes watching football, she supports chelsea, while am a die-hard Man U fan, but we barely speak to each other at that time, but at least she recognises my face well.
So after we passed out, i saw her name on facebook among 'people you may know' so i sent her a friends request, we got chatting on general issues on facebook, one day she called me on phone, i was surprised and asked her how she got my no. as i dint give her my number she told me she got it from my facebook profile. From that day on although we chat on facebook more often, but with occassional phone calls, either she calls or i will call, it continued now like 2months now, currently we cant stay a day without chatting both on phone and online. I began to call her 'my woman' at first she did as if she dint notice it, but few days ago she begin to refer to me as 'my love'. I dont know if i should tell her that i love her or should i just just continue with the sweetchating we have on daily basis, i dont want to get stuck in the 'friend zone' please advice me, and again, i dont stay in the same location with her. Is it time to tell her in clear language my feelings?

1 Like

Re: Is It The Right Time To Tell Her That I Love Her? by Agbalagbi2013: 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
Its obvious you two have mutual feelings for each other, if i were you i will rather tell her my mind before some smart alec steal her heart away. Women prefer the bold and courageous men to the timid and the shy type. Best of luck and most importantly UP MANCHESTER UNITED
Re: Is It The Right Time To Tell Her That I Love Her? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
United and her fans are winners, so go get your chick bro.
If you love somebody, walk up to her and tell her you love her.
If you guys are not close to eachother, please be sure and firm you can be able to handle distant relationship and all it's cons.
Also, when chatting about football, make it an entertaining and fun, filled with laughter and jokes.
Don't start criticizing her favourite club and saying negative things about her favourite club that may hurt her, especially if she is the emotional type.
It is always best to avoid things that may result to fights in a relationship.
Go win the heart of your lady friend bro. . .
Re: Is It The Right Time To Tell Her That I Love Her? by fnep2smooth(m): 12:00am On Sep 07, 2013
she don give u green light ... The first day she called you. Its now left for u cross to dating zone.
In case u are scared on what to say... Follow dis steps closely, call her or tru chat

you: hi my woman
her: hi my love
you: how are u doing?
Her: am fine...... U?
You: am not Happy
her: what is d matter?
You: Nevermind am fine......
Her: pls na..... Tell me plssssss
you: ok i have a problem with someone i cherish , am scared to Tell her my feeling cos i dont want to lose her.
Her: really ... Wow... Just tell her... She may understand.
You: do u no the funniest thing?
Her: no.... Tell me?
You: she is the one am talking with now...
Her: silent....... Really

than you can take it up from there.... It works for all my clients..... 100%

4 Likes

Re: Is It The Right Time To Tell Her That I Love Her? by stan4b(m): 1:12am On Sep 07, 2013
If u don't act fast,she ll take u as a guy who doesn't knw wot he wants.
Re: Is It The Right Time To Tell Her That I Love Her? by SenatorJames(m): 2:52am On Sep 07, 2013
Ladies do have their peak time when their feelings will be high for guys and they will loose interest if the "will you marry me" didn't come at that time. Its good you propose to her now if you are satisfy with the conditions attached
-Can you trust her where she is?
-Can you bear the long distance relationship expenses? Etc
Re: Is It The Right Time To Tell Her That I Love Her? by damarisk(f): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
@senator james who told he wants 2 marry her? D guy is nt ready joor,he is just lookin 4 anoda tin
Re: Is It The Right Time To Tell Her That I Love Her? by Bensonn: 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
damaris k: @senator james who told he wants 2 marry her? D guy is nt ready joor,he is just lookin 4 anoda tin

lolzz!!! this girl ! U are not serious, what is that you think i want? Abeg oo i said i love her so much, finish....although am currently too young to marry
Re: Is It The Right Time To Tell Her That I Love Her? by mumumugu(m): 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
Smh red devils are in love
Re: Is It The Right Time To Tell Her That I Love Her? by daisyella: 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
derez 90% chance she likes you too so juz tell her, I know ur probably scared of rejection but u wont know if you don't try. goodluck smiley
Re: Is It The Right Time To Tell Her That I Love Her? by damarisk(f): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2013
U ar too young 2 marry bt u ar nt too young 2 love abi,anyways i wish u happy love life
Re: Is It The Right Time To Tell Her That I Love Her? by Bensonn: 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
damaris k: U ar too young 2 marry bt u ar nt too young 2 love abi,anyways i wish u happy love life

lolz! So if one is not up to marriage age, the person shld not love abi? I did not say i wont marry her, just that i wont marry now, probably it may be in the next 4 or five years.
Re: Is It The Right Time To Tell Her That I Love Her? by Boll2010: 1:05am On Sep 09, 2013
Dnt tel her nw cuz dat may mak her despise u wait 4 when she's old as Rose of titanic den no choice Yes she would say!
Re: Is It The Right Time To Tell Her That I Love Her? by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 09, 2013
sorry,u are alrdy in the friend zone.
Re: Is It The Right Time To Tell Her That I Love Her? by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 09, 2013
chidyhels: sorry,u are alrdy in the friend zone.
who is dis native doctor? Hahahahaha
Re: Is It The Right Time To Tell Her That I Love Her? by Bensonn: 7:18am On Sep 09, 2013
chidyhels: sorry,u are alrdy in the friend zone.

how? i dont understand, because the way we sounded yesterday, i think it has cross the ordinary friends thing, thats my thought though, how do you mean am already on the friends zone?
Re: Is It The Right Time To Tell Her That I Love Her? by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 09, 2013
Bros, make the move already. I think she likes you too. It is better for you to come out straight and define your feelings from the beginning instead of getting everything jumbled up.. Trusss me wink
Re: Is It The Right Time To Tell Her That I Love Her? by mencade5(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2013
I dont worship ladies.

(1) (Reply)

Girls pulling their garment upward showing their behind / Are You A Sexually Submissive Man? / 11 Differences Between Dating A Girl And A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.