Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

He Kicked My Stomach When I Was Pregnant Because I Refused To Sleep With His Cou - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Kicked My Stomach When I Was Pregnant Because I Refused To Sleep With His Cou (1881 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Kicked My Stomach When I Was Pregnant Because I Refused To Sleep With His Cou by bbkool09: 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
Ayoola Soola, 35, has asked the Alagbado Grade A Customary Court to dissolve her marriage. The unemployed mother of four complained that her husband, Seun Soola, is a contractor and travels a lot, but does not bother about the upkeep of the children.

She told the court that they got married in 2001. She stated further that whenever she asks him for money for the family’s needs, he would say that he has not been paid. She said that he could be away from the house for up to two or three months. She told the court that her husband is adulterous and that he is dating a woman in their neighborhood and another lady in the house where they live.

And when she asked him why he was carrying on in this scandalous manner, he and his lover picked up a fight with her. “The two of them stabbed me with a broken bottle. He has turned me into a punching bag.

read more here: http://tundebadmuss..com/2013/08/he-kicked-my-stomach-when-i-was_17.html
Re: He Kicked My Stomach When I Was Pregnant Because I Refused To Sleep With His Cou by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
Too bad!But women always wanna bite more than they can chew!Born pikin wey you fit cater for when the going get rough!As for the man,if you neglect your children while they are still young,they will neglect you when you are old and weary.
Re: He Kicked My Stomach When I Was Pregnant Because I Refused To Sleep With His Cou by carzola(m): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2013
lynpetra: Too bad!But women always wanna bite more than they can chew!Born pikin wey you fit cater for when the going get rough!As for the man,if you neglect your children while they are still young,they will neglect you when you are old and weary.
your post is as useless as your name.
Re: He Kicked My Stomach When I Was Pregnant Because I Refused To Sleep With His Cou by Biim: 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2013
carzola: your post is as useless as your name.
Sharrap there!!!
Re: He Kicked My Stomach When I Was Pregnant Because I Refused To Sleep With His Cou by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2013

You need to climb a high tension pole.Ozu!!!
Re: He Kicked My Stomach When I Was Pregnant Because I Refused To Sleep With His Cou by Lucasbalo(m): 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
. What was wrong in what she said ?. She makes a lot of sense.
Re: He Kicked My Stomach When I Was Pregnant Because I Refused To Sleep With His Cou by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
Lucasbalo: . What was wrong in what she said ?. She makes a lot of sense.
i was equally shocked after reading his ironic comment.
Re: He Kicked My Stomach When I Was Pregnant Because I Refused To Sleep With His Cou by alienware(m): 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
for writing this crap, may ur a.s.s hole burn like a thousand sun.
Re: He Kicked My Stomach When I Was Pregnant Because I Refused To Sleep With His Cou by Boll2010: 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
Women spoil yansh finish!marry man want a happy home#na sufa sufa u go sufa last*felas voice*
Re: He Kicked My Stomach When I Was Pregnant Because I Refused To Sleep With His Cou by Kairoseki77: 12:01am On Aug 18, 2013
Can't believe Seun would do this!

Am shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: He Kicked My Stomach When I Was Pregnant Because I Refused To Sleep With His Cou by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:04am On Aug 18, 2013
lynpetra: Too bad!But women always wanna bite more than they can chew!Born pikin wey you fit cater for when the going get rough!
?

Four kids aint dat bad nah
Re: He Kicked My Stomach When I Was Pregnant Because I Refused To Sleep With His Cou by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 18, 2013
SELENAqueensy:
?

Four kids aint dat bad nah

For an unemployed mother of four,its so bad!Infact it is bad!badder!mbadamba!!!#in my moms voice
Lol grin. Hence the biting more than she can chew cos I know if she has money to cater for her kids,she might over look her husbands stupid character...
Re: He Kicked My Stomach When I Was Pregnant Because I Refused To Sleep With His Cou by Enegod(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2013
Kairoseki77: Can't believe Seun would do this!

Am shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin
Re: He Kicked My Stomach When I Was Pregnant Because I Refused To Sleep With His Cou by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 18, 2013
OMG. But to me, she made lot of sense you know. Actually, I thought you're cooler than this?

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Nollywood Romantic Love Movie "LOVE NOTES" Trailer / MUST SEE PHOTO: Buhari Has Caused Problem!!! / Nicee Pics Whit Wiff (veiwa Description)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.