Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? (6767 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / Single Friends Of Married Peeps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by coogar: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
lady gogo:
Na so. Coogar!

if my wife gets touched, 1000 wives would be slaughtered by coogar in vengeance....i don't mind converting my entire pension/gratuity for adultery purposes. grin
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
bigass:
Well u are a numbskull. Keep greasing the beds of your bosses and subordinates

Oh shoot! cheesy cheesy ! I'm the BOSS... Those apprenticeship days are over. tongue

Good-luck in that neck of the woods tho.. You sooo need it!! cheesy

Hia!! Lunch time cheesy
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by baby124: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
I think it is a fall out from when these girls are taken advantage of in the Uni by these useless and randy professors. They learn to use what they have to get what they want, and they realize no authority can help or save them from such a predator. So they succumb. Something really needs to be done for women in Nigeria. Though it is hard to really accomplish anything when women who used what they had to get what they want are at the top. A lot of women are also bread winners in Nigeria. Some have men whose only job is to knack and born pikin. The husbands even know or have an idea what they are doing, but dont care as long as they are comfortable. Its sad sha, we will get it right one day. This is why i hiss and get angry when those holier than thou, no mini skirt allowing, and bible thumping Nigerians start. The fact is the country is rotten to the core, and we have bigger problems than mini skirt, makeup or weave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kanwulia: NA NIGERIAN MEN DEY SPOIL NIGERIAN WOMEN. No DEMAND, no SUPPLY! Period!!!! kiss

Only inside NIGERIA!!!! I will have NO CHOICE, sooooooooooo, NO qualms! kiss
Ask BIACARRR OJUKWU HOW SHE TAKE REAAAASH AMBASSADOR TO GHANA AND SPAIN even before the OLD, SENILE AND IMPOTENT D-EE-KEMBA OJUKWU QUENCH!!! lipsrsealed

Or ask NOLLYWOOD AN-us-BANGING directors and SPE/RM-PRODUCERS!!!

If you are a 'MY FELLOW W-I-NDO' . . . . . You don turn BUSHMEAT be dat! cheesy Your dead husbands' BEST FRIENDS must PHOCK those ya already slack EXTRA-MARITAL, PART-TIME ASSSSHAWO pooohsies to console you ALL THE WAY TO THE GRAVESIDES!!!!! CHAI!!! I looooove NAIJA!!!! cheesy

You go see GRUBBY, GROPING fingers inside ya paheint. . . . . MENSTRUATING AND MOURNING . . . NAIJA NKITA/MKPI-MAN NO KIA O! grin

You go dey hear PELE and NDO with NAIJA men hands grabbing both ikebe and breazzssts DURING YOUR DEAD HUSBANDS' services of songs!!!! cheesy

What are you talking? grin Mu he he he he he

Nor donate na! HUNGER GO JUSS KILLY YA!!!!!
Like African woman get choice in the hands of NIGERIAN DOGS!

Ask FFK! lipsrsealed

Make a choice! SELL YA TOTOTO A POLITICIAN OR TOTOTO A PASTOR!!!! OR GO TO EUROPE!!!

Simple!!! kiss
lol very true
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by coogar: 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
baby_123: I think it is a fall out from when these girls are taken advantage of in the Uni by these useless and randy professors. They learn to use what they have to get what they want, and they realize no authority can help or save them from such a predator. So they succumb. Something really needs to be done for women in Nigeria. Though it is hard to really accomplish anything when women who used what they had to get what they want are at the top. A lot of women are also bread winners in Nigeria. Some have men whose only job is to knack and born pikin. The husbands even know or have an idea what they are doing, but dont care as long as they are comfortable. Its sad sha, we will get it right one day. This is why i hiss and get angry when those holier than thou, no mini skirt allowing, and bible thumping Nigerians start. The fact is the country is rotten to the core, and we have bigger problems than mini skirt, makeup or weave.

the girls are as corrupt as the professors. the girls party all through the semester and then fail their finals. with nowhere else to go, they approach the professors to fix their scores and pay in kind.
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
jidegirl12:

Oh shoot! cheesy cheesy ! I'm the BOSS... Those apprenticeship days are over. tongue

Good-luck in that neck of the woods tho.. You sooo need it!! cheesy

Hia!! Lunch time cheesy
grin jide you will not kee me o grin
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by baby124: 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
coogar:

the girls are as corrupt as the professors. the girls party all through the semester and then fail their finals. with nowhere else to go, they approach the professors to fix their scores and pay in kind.

Not necessarily. He can see a fine one he wants, even if she is doing well. Threaten her with failure except she bangs him. She has no one to report him to or complain to because almost all the male professors do that same. I mean, trying to have sex with someone that is paying for her education is just sick. I guess the general feeling of hopelessness in Nigeria. Nothing works. Government, police, courts, health all kaput. It is really pathetic. But when it comes to building and opening church they are very efficient. We really need to look deep and stop looking for miracles everywhere to escape our pathetic situation. SMH.
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by coogar: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
baby_123:
Not necessarily. He can see a fine one he wants, even if she is doing well. Threaten her with failure except she bangs him. She has no one to report him to or complain to because almost all the male professors do that same. I mean, trying to have sex with someone that is paying for her education is just sick. I guess the general feeling of hopelessness in Nigeria. Nothing works. Government, police, courts, health all kaput. It is really pathetic. But when it comes to building and opening church they are very efficient. We really need to look deep and stop looking for miracles everywhere to escape our pathetic situation. SMH.

it's a 50-50 thing!
the girls approach their lecturers as much as the lecturers prey on the girls.
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by baby124: 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
coogar:

it's a 50-50 thing!
the girls approach their lecturers as much as the lecturers prey on the girls.

Very few of those VICTIMS approach lecturers. I call them VICTIMS because they are being RAPED by these men. i.e. forced to have se$x against their will. And dont forget most of these girls are probably minors. Most kids enter uni in Nigeria at 16. The country is totally sick when you look at it. It is just a chain of very nasty situations and its becoming more pathetic by the day.
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
coogar:

why would a woman at that top level suddenly become vulnerable to sëxual harassment? top jobs come with industry experience, technical know-how, money and power.

if the job becomes uncomfortable, a woman already in a managerial position can easily get into another company instead of cheapening herself to some randy hilly-billy.

unless the woman in question is highly salacious herself, there's no way such can happen. when women at the top level cheat on their husbands, it's because they want sex and not because they were bullied into it.
I'm just trying to avoid saying that NO woman with at the top would do such a thing, there are always exceptions
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by coogar: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
baby_123:
Very few of those VICTIMS approach lecturers. I call them VICTIMS because they are being RAPED by these men. i.e. forced to have se$x against their will. And dont forget most of these girls are probably minors. Most kids enter uni in Nigeria at 16. The country is totally sick when you look at it.

plenty of them approach lecturers - that was how most of them got their admission in the first place. these "minors" have slept with WAEC/JAMB invigilators to use mercenaries or expos to pass their exams.
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by damiso(f): 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
coogar:

plenty of them approach lecturers - that was how most of them got their admission in the first place. these "minors" have slept with WAEC/JAMB invigilators to use mercenaries or expos to pass their exams.

I agree to a certain level, I went to university in Nigeria and as rotten as the system might be, its rare (not impossible) to see a lecturer harassing a First class 4.5 GPA female student sex.ually.
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
lady gogo:

Maybe their version of being ' brilliant' is placing yellow girls in strategic branches. lol. SHe has girls she is grooming. Succession planning tins.SOmeone that had an official car when she was serving at the CBN office in ABuja.

CBN is another place majority of the ladies sleep their ways to the top. Infact, I better shut up my mouth..........
Dissolved PHCN headquaters was the worst.
It makes me wonder if hardwork don't pay anymore in this country.

As for pple like us, its everyday we ask for the grace of God to cover us so that we will not fall into temptation.
My behaviour at work is quite different outside office so is my dressing.
At least do ur part.its a jungle out there.
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by coogar: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
damiso:
I agree to a certain level, I went to university in Nigeria and as rotten as the system might be, its rare (not impossible) to see a lecturer harassing a First class 4.5 GPA female student sex.ually.

4.5 GPA female students are usually unattractive. most of them look like 11-year-old boys. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by damiso(f): 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
coogar:

4.5 GPA students are usually unattractive. most of them look like 11-year-old boys. grin cheesy
This coogar eh grin grin grin grin grin

Are you saying Kim Kardashian looks and 4.5CGPA are not a possible mix? cheesy

But seriously in my experience (and I had friends who were runs girls) often this lecturers often saw a loop hole which is often absence in class, unsubmitted course work, general non chalance to school work and voila they strike.Not saying there are not ones who are serious that get propositioned but they are generally lower than those that cant be arsed with school work anyway.
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by coogar: 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
damiso:
This coogar eh grin grin grin grin grin

Are you saying Kim Kardashian looks and 4.5CGPA are not a possible mix? cheesy

it's very rare....
a student that beautiful is prone to lose academic focus as her beauty gets into her head. besides, boys would not leave her alone - like 20 boys visiting her per night for dates, trip to the cinema, other social stuff. when exactly would she get the time to study?
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
damiso:

You're too kind, first class is no go area grin..... Second class upper sef.. Na so Toto rare reach? They're all bunch of lazy girls looking for easy way out....

Blame every aforethought miseries ( afowofa) on something shaaa undecided

Blame it on the Alcohol for drunk driving
Blame it on parents for losing their vaginity
Blame it on parents divorce for joining cultism
Blame it on significant other for cheating

Eeshhh
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by coogar: 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
damiso:
But seriously in my experience (and I had friends who were runs girls) often this lecturers often saw a loop hole which is often absence in class, unsubmitted course work, general non chalance to school work and voila they strike.Not saying there are not ones who are serious that get propositioned but they are generally lower than those that cant be arsed with school work anyway

who is exactly a runs girl?
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by dayokanu(m): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
Lecturers who want to philander too look for the right and willing prey

Hardly do you see a very serious student who does her schoolwork get harassed

3 Likes

Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by damiso(f): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
jidegirl12:

You're too kind, first class is no go area grin..... Second class upper sef.. Na so Toto rare reach? They're all bunch of lazy girls looking for easy way out....

Blame every aforethought miseries ( afowofa) on something shaaa undecided

Blame it on the Alcohol for drunk driving
Blame it on parents for losing their vaginity
Blame it on parents divorce for joining cultism
Blame it on significant other for cheating

Eeshhh

In my opinion, a runs girl in University would find it difficult or hard not to put out to get on at work.In the first instance why do young girls sleep with old men in university? Its more or less to be seen as a 'big girl',to feel bigger and better than the next girl.I knew girls who were already buying 100k gold as students so really( i know there are cases where people really do change) how will she not want keep up the big girl routine after school? undecided

That said its harrrdddd not to fall into those temptations.Speaking from experience here.I worked with and knew some randy ass men and believe me it takes alot of guts.Is it the flaunting of money (one wanted us to go to dubai on fri to come back on sunday) or the position you could have.If I wont lie sometimes I felt haa haa sebi this thing no dey read meter grin grin grin But I guess my background (not money here cos my parents could definitely not afford to give me some of the stuff this people were promising) just made it an anathema to me.

That said I have friends who are doing well in Nigeria ( i know doing well is relative but they are doing well) and did not sleep with anyone.And as coogar has been saying they were never that way inclined . Technical know how and years of experience garnered on the job.But coogar this people am talking about are now as fit (ok not as fit grin) as kim kardashian.You know no say money dey make person fine ni cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by damiso(f): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
coogar:

who is exactly a runs girl?

Ask wikipedia tongue smiley smiley
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by baby124: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
coogar:

Some do. But most dont. At least not those i know. Some settle them with money, but when you dont have money to settle nko? If they were so willing, i wonder why we have seen lecturers humiliated in public in the past few years. So please. This oppressive system in Nigeria all ties in. When you tell a 16yr old who is being oppressed by a superior or lecturer that she has no where to turn to for help. Then she gets into the whole groove and continues the trend into adult hood. I really disagree that most approach the lecturer's. There is a serious abuse of power going on in Nigeria. Coogar, you will probably accuse a girl as being the cause of a rape incident. please. Because she is pretty and social or not a straight 5.0 GPA student. SMH.
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by coogar: 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
baby_123:
Some do. But most dont. At least not those i know. Some settle them with money, but when you dont have money to settle nko? If they were so willing, i wonder why we have seen lecturers humiliated in public in the past few years. So please.

the lecturers humiliated in public is as a result of a deal gone bad. besides, it usually happens after the lecturer must have failed to keep his end of the bargain.

This oppressive system in Nigeria all ties in. When you tell a 16yr old who is being oppressed by a superior or lecturer that she has no where to turn to for help. Then she gets into the whole groove and continues the trend into adult hood. I really disagree that most approach the lecturer's.

most do - the boys pay cash, the women pay in kind. it has always been that way. are you aware there is a chunky fraction of nigerian youths who do not want to get things done the normal way? everything has to be "settled". the first thing they seek in school is to know lecturers that are approachable.

There is a serious abuse of power going on in Nigeria. Coogar, you will probably accuse a girl as being the cause of a rape incident. please. Because she is pretty and social or not a straight 5.0 GPA student. SMH.

nah - a girl can never be responsible for getting räped. as much as i think some girls can be sëxually provocative, i also believe men must learn self control. i visit friends & relatives in naija unis - i know how the system works there.
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
This thread is so depressing..
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by Kanwulia: 8:49am On Aug 20, 2013
Mu ha ha ha ha ha
Da truth is 'deprezzzzin'!
If you wanto MARREY a usban. . . nefa you MARREY a waka ABATI-0! grin
WAKA MEN. . . MAKE WAKA WAKA WOMEN!
Soooooooooooooo glad to belong! cheesy
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by bukatyne(f): 9:38am On Aug 20, 2013
This thread get as im be cheesy

I guess all those married women sleep with themselves or the directors they sleep with are all single and free to mingle cheesy

Babe is so right!

A lot of lecturers harass their students. If the lecturers themselves are not immoral, why offer a girl marks for sex? I know a lecturer that doesn't even allow females into his office alone or lean on his table if they were in group. A female cannot be his class governor. He did all these to ensure he kept himself intact.

A lot of people have thrown morals into the dogs. A director will refuse to promote a deserving employee and promote another mgbeke he's sleeping with. A woman would seduce her boss instead of developing herself. It's a vicious circle.

For those worrying about marriage, some of those women's husbands are sleeping with another junior employee in the office to promote them.

It's well. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2013

The case i saw back then in Uni was rescued by the secretary, he simply walked into the mans office and took the file from under his carpet. the Girl was good and exceptional. if you dont want to fall, you wont.

It all boils down to self worth. What about men who lick asses to keep their Job. I know of a case where an Engineer refused to bootlick for a indonesian technician/expatriate and got sacked, but he kept his dignity, and got a tripple paying job within 3 months. The colleague who helped the expat gather evidence still earns his sorry 150K salary
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
Very interesting. The reality is that this happens alot and it is just a reflection of our society. Someone gave an example of a lady that slept her way to the top at Zenith. I know about this lady and it was certainly not brilliance. I know of another lady in FCMB that moved from Deputy Manager to Assitant General Manager in three years. This lady only flies first class that her salary and husband's salary cannot afford. She was sleeping with the ED and another top government official and she eventually threw her husband out of the house. Hope no FCMB people on this thread because this is real life.

The reality is that Nigeria is still a male dominated society, most of the entrepreneurs, top government official, executive are men and if they want to empower a woman, some of them will demand something in return. Now lots of women because they want to advance in career and live a certain lifestyle will give something back and nobody needs to know. A female friend of mine had to leave a bank because she could not take it anymore. At 34 she was already an AGM making 20 million naira. During a board presentation one director was trying to rub her thighs. During a board meeting o. One minister (wouldnt mention names) owns an Oil and Gas servicing company. In that company she rents houses for her female marketers on the Island. And you need to see these girls. Hot looking girls. All these girls do is go to Oil companies and prostitute themselves for contracts.

Truth is that in Nigeria we believe money can get us anything so the men use money as a bargaining tool while some women just go with the flow. Most female corpers in Oil companies are there for the taking. The ogas know the girls want to work there and so they just take their turns.

I dont like generalising because I know lots of intelligent and decent women out there who work hard for their money and I think it is more prevalent in certain industries. These things happen more in banks and government institutions. This whole target setting in banks should be stopped. Some banks are particularly guilty and even give condoms to their female staff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by bukatyne(f): 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
Nashville: Very interesting. The reality is that this happens alot and it is just a reflection of our society. Someone gave an example of a lady that slept her way to the top at Zenith. I know about this lady and it was certainly not brilliance. I know of another lady in FCMB that moved from Deputy Manager to Assitant General Manager in three years. This lady only flies first class that her salary and husband's salary cannot afford. She was sleeping with the ED and another top government official and she eventually threw her husband out of the house. Hope no FCMB people on this thread because this is real life.

The reality is that Nigeria is still a male dominated society, most of the entrepreneurs, top government official, executive are men and if they want to empower a woman, some of them will demand something in return. Now lots of women because they want to advance in career and live a certain lifestyle will give something back and nobody needs to know. A female friend of mine had to leave a bank because she could not take it anymore. At 34 she was already an AGM making 20 million naira. During a board presentation one director was trying to rub her thighs. During a board meeting o. One minister (wouldnt mention names) owns an Oil and Gas servicing company. In that company she rents houses for her female marketers on the Island. And you need to see these girls. Hot looking girls. All these girls do is go to Oil companies and prostitute themselves for contracts.

Truth is that in Nigeria we believe money can get us anything so the men use money as a bargaining tool while some women just go with the flow. Most female corpers in Oil companies are there for the taking. The ogas know the girls want to work there and so they just take their turns.

I dont like generalising because I know lots of intelligent and decent women out there who work hard for their money and I think it is more prevalent in certain industries. These things happen more in banks and government institutions. This whole target setting in banks should be stopped. Some banks are particularly guilty and even give condoms to their female staff.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

If I had my way, banks would be scraped and another system put in place wink
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
You people have scared me finish! WTH!
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
bukatyne:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

If I had my way, banks would be scraped and another system put in place wink

In some banks sef it happens during the interview process. They will ask young girls to show how they will go marketing to prospective clients. Its either you got the S*ex appeal or you are out.
Its even worse in government, I know of a guy who was using his wife as bargain to get contract. The government official was "doing" his wife before giving the guy the contracts. Needless to say the guy sef have 20 other chics by the side. Just a sorry state in 9ja.
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by damiso(f): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
Now that I have lived outside Nigeria and I see how retail banking is run, I really don't get the point of the marketing units in Naija banks
undecided.If we are talking investment banking now maybe I can understand a bit but retail banking.Uhhhm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Incest / Hinging Your Essence On Marriage: A Distorted Perception /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.