Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? (6764 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / Single Friends Of Married Peeps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by coogar: 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
chaircover:

You dont understand coogar. She has probably been doing this from the onset. Old ogas go and new ogas come and she has to carry on servicing them in order to keep her job. A job that she never got on merit in the first instance.

A lot of things go on behind closed doors. . . .A LOT!!!

an entry level staff would become an oga one day....besides, only the ogas that knew the history of how she got into the job can hold her. new ogas wouldn't know. it's highly unlikely that someone at the apex of her career can succumb to cheap sëxual harassment...
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by dayokanu(m): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
coogar:

an entry level staff would become an oga one day....besides, only the ogas that knew the history of how she got into the job can hold her. new ogas wouldn't know. it's highly unlikely that someone at the apex of her career can succumb to cheap sëxual harassment...

^^

So you want to count the number of women Obasanjo and Atiku bedded while in govt

Top ranking women from Kema Chikwe, Patricia Etteh, Genevieve Nnaji etc Or nowadays with Diezani and Bianca

None of these are entry level jobs but to keep their position at the top they need to grace some high profile beds
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by ladygogo: 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
jidegirl12: Go to FCT and see yourselves... Married women frolicking with Senators for projects.smh

HmmmmmN! Dont even get me started on FCT. That place ehn..... Ministries, Government agencies etc.
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by dayokanu(m): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
So you think the cook to Aso Rock and those suppliers are getting everything based on Merit

Those head of marketing at those Banks who they tell to get 500m - 1billion deposits how do you think they get it done?

1 Like

Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by dayokanu(m): 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
Coogar think of shopcules saga, Her age, her sexcapades with these NLanders who arent that influential or moneybags

Do you think if she gets to Abuja and those contract circles with Senators, Governors Ministers what do you think would be going down?
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by coogar: 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
dayokanu:
^^
So you want to count the number of women Obasanjo and Atiku bedded while in govt

Top ranking women from Kema Chikwe, Patricia Etteh, Genevieve Nnaji etc Or nowadays with Diezani and Bianca

None of these are entry level jobs but to keep their position at the top they need to grace some high profile beds

is this factual or something you concocted? a woman seeking contracts is different....cos she's at entry level too. hunger and desperation can drive her to lose her moral fibre. for people like iweala-okonjo or deziani, there's no way they would give it out to keep jobs.....

chaircover:
When the new ogas have their own girlfriends that they want to put in your place!

is nigeria so bad? haaaaaaaaa

you dont grace ogas bed & somehow you will loose the contract you were so sure of getting or a large sum of money will just go missing under your care in your bank . . then what next? sack letter & giving the company car & company driver back. End of bigz girls be dat.

so what hope do young husbands have? give up that at a point my wife would be slëpt with in nigeria? aren't these same women the ones who scream blue murder when their husbands cheat? cheiiiii - see hypocrisy!
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by ladygogo: 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
dayokanu: So you think the cook to Aso Rock and those suppliers are getting everything based on Merit

Those head of marketing at those Banks who they tell to get 500m - 1billion deposits how do you think they get it done?

Banks? Zenith bank is well known for that. One of their female staff in their head office in Maitama slept her way to become an Executive Director. Her story is very out there in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by coogar: 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2013
dayokanu: Coogar think of shopcules saga, Her age, her sexcapades with these NLanders who arent that influential or moneybags.

shopclue's case is the other way round - she's the predator. the men were the preys.

Do you think if she gets to Abuja and those contract circles with Senators, Governors Ministers what do you think would be going down?

even if - she would still be an entry level applicant. however, i see the point. you and chaircover are correct. as long as the woman is greedy, she would succumb cos there's always an oga @ the top. the more she wants to climb, the likelihood she would keep using her assets to get favours.

1 Like

Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
This thread reminds me of one where someone came to ask if it was okay for a Banker to meet her Uncle at a hotel because he came into town and wanted to give her a cheque to deposit in his account and boost her target.
Na so we interprete and misinterprete, twisted and turned, brought to life all the "stories" and "horrors" that happens only in hotels and no where else. Described all the stories about randy bankers, Uncles who stay at hotels and what not.
Every attempt by a few of us to state that there was nothing wrong with a banker going to get a cheque at a hotel was flushed down the toilet.
A few days later, the person came back and stated what happened, turns out the Uncle as most of us had said came for a seminar, insisted she attend and learn global best practices, went to his car, wrote the cheque sent regards to her family and left, meanwhile we had already decided here on how she was going to be rap3d, s3xually harrased etc.
What am I saying? A lot of us need to stop watching African Magic and hearing "stories" where everyone has a bad intention, we need to get our minds out of bad places.
Lazy people will always choose the easy way out, but making the assumption that successful amrried women or women in general must sleep with someone to get somewhere is just low and sad

4 Likes

Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by dayokanu(m): 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
coogar:

is this factual or something you concocted? a woman seeking contracts is different....cos she's at entry level too. hunger and desperation can drive her to lose her moral fibre. for people like iweala-okonjo or deziani, there's no way they would give it out to keep jobs.....

Okonjo came with a Reputation. World Bank Harvard trained different from the Diezanis, Kema Chikwes, Genevieve Patricia Etteh etc
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by coogar: 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
dayokanu:
Okonjo came with a Reputation. World Bank Harvard trained different from the Diezanis, Kema Chikwes, Genevieve Patricia Etteh etc

genevieve is inarguably the biggest actress in nigeria - there's a reputation too. why would she need to sleep with pius anyim to get movie roles in 2013?

1 Like

Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2013

4 Likes

Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by dayokanu(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
I remember when I was working in Nigeria, a foreign organisation was interested in investing a large stake into a Nigerian bank

The foreign bank contacted my firm to go check their books and we went on various branch visits In some branches I found some things.

One branch around Allen there were a lot of unethical practices, When i documented and was about to leave the Head of the branch a woman in her late 30's with driver and official car called me into her office and knelt down. She was even pregnant sef. She knelt down that I should write in my report else na sack for her.

Assuming that I was older, In a position of more influence and interested in her. It wont take long.

Can she afford to lose the big money and perks that came along with that role
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by dayokanu(m): 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
coogar:

genevieve is inarguably the biggest actress in nigeria - there's a reputation too. why would she need to sleep with pius anyim to get movie roles in 2013?

She wants to step her game up from Collecting 1million naira per movie role to bidding for NDDC contracts, Oil spill cleaning contracts, Nigerian Army supply contracts or even Oil Blocs. Those deals would pay her within 3 months what she would make in 10yrs if she is acting a new movie every week

Atiku, Anyim, Bankole, Ibrahim Mantu, Kupolokun etc are in charge of these Privatisation, indegenisation contract awards etc How would she get those contract? How much does she have that she can use to grease the palm of these multi millionaire men
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by maclatunji: 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
lady gogo:

Banks? Zenith bank is well known for that. One of their female staff in their head office in Maitama slept her way to become an Executive Director. Her story is very out there in Abuja.

The version I heard is that she is very "brilliant" O. Some of us most be really dull. Like a relative says: If God allows us to see each other's deeds on Judgement day, we go see things!

And we shall!
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by ladygogo: 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
so what hope do young husbands have? give up that at a point my wife would be slëpt with in nigeria? aren't these same women the ones who scream blue murder when their husbands cheat? cheiiiii - see hypocrisy!

lol.You will just look the other way if it ever happens to you. You will try and make your marriage work grin

Na today? If I was married and living in Nigeria I would be more wary about married women, because married people have an understanding and know they are in it to chop and clean mouth. Clean cheating.
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by bigass(f): 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
This is my personal belief. Whether a woman will give her body to keep a job depends on her sexual history and self esteem. A woman with a history of numerous casual sex for immidiate gratification and multiple sexual partners irrespective of her relationship status has little self esteem. This category can do anything to keep her job. While a woman with monogamous setting sexual history who has no history of casual sex has a high self esteem and may not just open her legs to anybody just to keep her job.

3 Likes

Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by ladygogo: 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
maclatunji:

The version I heard is that she is very "brilliant" O. Some of us most be really dull. Like a relative says: If God allows us to see each other's deeds on Judgement day, we go see things!

And we shall!

Maybe their version of being ' brilliant' is placing yellow girls in strategic branches. lol. SHe has girls she is grooming. Succession planning tins.SOmeone that had an official car when she was serving at the CBN office in ABuja.
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by coogar: 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
chaircover:
The hope the young husbands have is to marry a God fearing woman of integrity

They also need to be realistic. How did your wife scale 2 promotions just like that? How did she get that headoffice position while her collegues that she started with are still doing admin work in the branch?

Many of these womens husbands too are wanting, are never home themselves and which gives the wives opportunity to do what they like without them feeling much guilt.

You also have lazy husbands who dont bother asking where their wives are getting the money from, so long as they bring it home and they are both enjoying it.

Yes, men will try it, but when they see that the person that they are dealing with is not interested, one of 2 things will happen. Either they sack you or they respect you and leave you alone. If they sack you, then you dust yourself up and start again, but It makes it so much easier to do so when you have a supportive and responsible husband backing you to start with.

chaircover, hunger and poverty can erode integrity. grin cheesy

dayokanu:
She wants to step her game up from Collecting 1million naira per movie role to bidding for NDDC contracts, Oil spill cleaning contracts, Nigerian Army supply contracts or even Oil Blocs. Those deals would pay her within 3 months what she would make in 10yrs if she is acting a new movie every week

Atiku, Anyim, Bankole, Ibrahim Mantu, Kupolokun etc are in charge of these Privatisation, indegenisation contract awards etc How would she get those contract? How much does she have that she can use to grease the palm of these multi millionaire men

i agree with you....
all i am saying is genevieve would still qualify as an entry level applicant in the echelon of abuja contracts. i don't really think any movie producer can sëxually harass genevieve in 2013 because of a movie role - that's my point initially.....

who does not know those female nollywood actors are into runs. taiwo afolabi has shaggëd 99% of the relevant nollywood actresses. they hover around him like flies and he spoils them too. you would be hard-pressed to see the actors in nollywood buying houses or buying brand new cars - but the women cop brand new cars like every other month.

where are they getting the money?

bigass: This is my personal belief. Whether a woman will give her body to keep a job depends on her sexual history and self esteem. A woman with a history of numerous casual sex for immidiate gratification and multiple sexual partners irrespective of her relationship status has little self esteem. This category can do anything to keep her job. While a woman with monogamous setting sexual history who has no history of casual sex has a high self esteem and may not just open her legs to anybody just to keep her job.

history has nothing to do with it. even the most morally upstanding woman can succumb if the money is right. 30 minutes "job" with an oga @ the too that yields millions can be quite appetising

1 Like

Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by maclatunji: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
debrief08: This thread reminds me of one where someone came to ask if it was okay for a Banker to meet her Uncle at a hotel because he came into town and wanted to give her a cheque to deposit in his account and boost her target.
Na so we interprete and misinterprete, twisted and turned, brought to life all the "stories" and "horrors" that happens only in hotels and no where else. Described all the stories about randy bankers, Uncles who stay at hotels and what not.
Every attempt by a few of us to state that there was nothing wrong with a banker going to get a cheque at a hotel was flushed down the toilet.
A few days later, the person came back and stated what happened, turns out the Uncle as most of us had said came for a seminar, insisted she attend and learn global best practices, went to his car, wrote the cheque sent regards to her family and left, meanwhile we had already decided here on how she was going to be rap3d, s3xually harrased etc.
What am I saying? A lot of us need to stop watching African Magic and hearing "stories" where everyone has a bad intention, we need to get our minds out of bad places.
Lazy people will always choose the easy way out, but making the assumption that successful amrried women or women in general must sleep with someone to get somewhere is just low and sad

From your own experience, what have you noticed? And for your example, it is highly likely that if that same banker continues to go to hotels to receive cheques, she will be put in a compromising situation really soon.

It is very rare for a lady not to be corrupt in high places. The least she might experience is sexual harassment. Even here on Nairaland, I see ladies not drawing the line when guys openly disrespect them by making passes at them just because they want to be seen as "cool" or be popular.
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
bigass: This is my personal belief. Whether a woman will give her body to keep a job depends on her sexual history and self esteem. A woman with a history of numerous casual sex for immidiate gratification and multiple sexual partners irrespective of her relationship status has little self esteem. This category can do anything to keep her job. While a woman with monogamous setting sexual history who has no history of casual sex has a high self esteem and may not just open her legs to anybody just to keep her job.

Yeah yeah we don hear!

At what point with some low lives get it into their skulls that individual background doesn't have much effect on their decisions as a grown aśś adult??

Spare me the stale morals Abeg!
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by bigass(f): 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
jidegirl12:

Yeah yeah we don hear!

At what point with some low lives get it into their skulls that individual background doesn't have much effect on their decisions as a grown aśś adult??

Spare me the stale morals Abeg!

Why are cursing I didn't curse no one. Why are abusing me for stating my opinion
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
bigass:

Why are cursing I didn't curse no one. Why are abusing me for stating my opinion

Well I don't like your opinion.. So I stated mine!!
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by coogar: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
lady gogo:
lol.You will just look the other way if it ever happens to you. You will try and make your marriage work grin

look the other way? hehehehehe.....nigeria will not be ready for the heat i would bring.

Na today? If I was married and living in Nigeria I would be more wary about married women, because married people have an understanding and know they are in it to chop and clean mouth. Clean cheating.

i would retaliate - 1000 husbands must feel my wrath in nigeria. i would become a serial wife-snatcher. grin
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by maclatunji: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
lady gogo:

Maybe their version of being ' brilliant' is placing yellow girls in strategic branches. lol. SHe has girls she is grooming. Succession planning tins.SOmeone that had an official car when she was serving at the CBN office in ABuja.

That bank is something else. I walked into one of their branches one day and I quickly figured-out the kind of banking they do.

"Collect from mugu men and women with money" banking.
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by ladygogo: 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2013

undecided
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by ladygogo: 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
coogar:

look the other way? hehehehehe.....nigeria will not be ready for the heat i would bring.

All you need to do is just roar. lol

i would retaliate - 1000 husbands must feel my wrath in nigeria. i would become a serial wife-snatcher. grin

Na so. Coogar!
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
lady gogo:

undecided

Yeah I thot as much!

Debrief ... What's with your post??

Nobody here said ALL housewives were sleeping around, we are talking bout % and not all .... and for your info this is not African magic, it's live and direct observation grin
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kanwulia: NA NIGERIAN MEN DEY SPOIL NIGERIAN WOMEN. No DEMAND, no SUPPLY! Period!!!! kiss

Only inside NIGERIA!!!! I will have NO CHOICE, sooooooooooo, NO qualms! kiss
Ask BIACARRR OJUKWU HOW SHE TAKE REAAAASH AMBASSADOR TO GHANA AND SPAIN even before the OLD, SENILE AND IMPOTENT D-EE-KEMBA OJUKWU QUENCH!!! lipsrsealed

Or ask NOLLYWOOD AN-us-BANGING directors and SPE/RM-PRODUCERS!!!

If you are a 'MY FELLOW W-I-NDO' . . . . . You don turn BUSHMEAT be dat! cheesy Your dead husbands' BEST FRIENDS must PHOCK those ya already slack EXTRA-MARITAL, PART-TIME ASSSSHAWO pooohsies to console you ALL THE WAY TO THE GRAVESIDES!!!!! CHAI!!! I looooove NAIJA!!!! cheesy

You go see GRUBBY, GROPING fingers inside ya paheint. . . . . MENSTRUATING AND MOURNING . . . NAIJA NKITA/MKPI-MAN NO KIA O! grin

You go dey hear PELE and NDO with NAIJA men hands grabbing both ikebe and breazzssts DURING YOUR DEAD HUSBANDS' services of songs!!!! cheesy

What are you talking? grin Mu he he he he he

Nor donate na! HUNGER GO JUSS KILLY YA!!!!!
Like African woman get choice in the hands of NIGERIAN DOGS!

Ask FFK! lipsrsealed

Make a choice! SELL YA TOTOTO A POLITICIAN OR TOTOTO A PASTOR!!!! OR GO TO EUROPE!!!

Simple!!! kiss

Callotti the Callo cheesy

Chai! Tototo! grin grin

Na stammering or na word be dat? grin

Why you wan ki me with laff na? Oh boy! grin grin
Re: What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? by bigass(f): 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
jidegirl12:

Well I don't like your opinion.. So I stated mine!!
Well u are a numbskull. Keep greasing the beds of your bosses and subordinates

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It / ... / How Many Are U In Your Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.