Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry (10834 Views)

Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by marvelling(m): 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
babylolaroy:
to God who made me, am just as confused. the mobuch i know and even follow in ds NL isnt ds simpleton online nau..something is amiss nd he needs help

The mobuch you know?! bwahahahahahaha!!! grin grin grin lwkmd
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by wezzyjasified(m): 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
yuzedo: Step 1: Let your preek charge to its full 4inches
Step 2: Nekkid yourself (optional)
Step 3: Off her pant
Step 4: Make her wet (optional)
Step 5: Plug ur abunna inside her kpekus
Step 6: Thrust in and out for 57seconds
Step 7: Scatter your akamu ((( KPALAKA ))) inside her nyash
Step 8: Withdraw and clean ya staff of office aka MACE of destiny (optional)

CONGRATULATIONS! You have now slept with the babe. undecided

ANUOFIA!!! angry angry angry angry

i too gbadun u
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by wezzyjasified(m): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
NIGHTFOX: Pls how much is original BB charger And is it true day hv reduced MTN's BIS?

original bb charger is #300,i.e if u can price wella buh if u be obo,its #1500-1000
mtn bis is stil dsame wat happened den was an error or bridge of network

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by UyiIredia(m): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2013

WHAT DA F*CK ! 100% for creativity, another 100% for originality. Yuzedo, you too much.
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by rapmike(m): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
U nid help on how 2 fornicate? U nid deliverance, beta leave d gal alone b4 ppl invoke Magun and Saponna on u
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by whiteroses(f): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2013

grin
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2013
I wonder why this thread hasnt made it to the front page
What are these moronic moderators doing
Or is it because am a biafran
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by Tonia500(f): 11:38am On Aug 27, 2013
Abeg who knws the nearest madhouse so we could mubuch there.pls help him.
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by babylolaroy(f): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
marvelling:

The mobuch you know?! bwahahahahahaha!!! grin grin grin lwkmd
its not funny sire. i knew him as virtous. its weird how pple change
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by babylolaroy(f): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
mobuch:

so thats what you want. you should have just said so nau
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 28, 2013
mobuch:

go and check, its already on d front page. I wonder why d thread hasn't been locked already
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by cycline404(m): 11:05am On Aug 28, 2013
This man think now!!! There are so many stop over @surulere... Along Adeniran Ogunsanya... Masa... Shitta... So what is ur problem....

Olojukokoro!!!
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by OmniSparrow: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2013

Rotflmao. Oh God...help me stop laffing.
@mobuch I have always known dat u are a he-rabbit. But surely dis is a new level for u.
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by seangy4konji: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2013
v u slept with her now?
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by dsimpleyahooc: 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
WHAT YOU SOW, YOU'LL DEFINITELY REAP
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by ol2012: 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2013

Just ad my longest laugh session dis year. Mallam Yuzedo wan burst my belle wit laugh. My uncle just dey wonder wetin dey make me laugh
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by Stunner1(f): 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
mobuch:

Hello fellow nairalanders, there is this girl dat grew up in my parents neigbourhood somewhere in surulere, i just met her today and she has grown so big and beautiful; i really need to bang her badly, but unfortunately her bride price has been paid for, please can anyone advise me on how to accomplish dis assignment

u want ur preek to shrink for lyf abiii angry mobuch mobuch mobuch how many tyms i call u? leave person wife oooo
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
una still dey alive grin grin grin
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by McLove(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
jhydebaba: ur way

I love this instructional manual : D

OP, u don hear of thunderbolt aka magun

Na only three times u go somersault or u do kukuruku (crow) three times, finish, ur own don done be dat.
U just made my day... Can't stop laughing
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by poweredcom(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
Haha bastard mobuch...na so u dey do...for here and u go dey preach for us...yeye idiot
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
poweredcom: Haha bastard mobuch...na so u dey do...for here and u go dey preach for us...yeye idiot

Your father is an armed robber criminal, the old hag you call your mother is a prostitute; you,u are a bastard. Take it from me
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by Crocz(m): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2014

Buhahahahahahahahahahahah, *rotfl*...wtf?!...hahahahahahahahahahaha...dude, u wicked o..u don kill me already!

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by STARGREEN(m): 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
mobuch:

Sir, am sorry to say this... it could be that you are extremely wise or otherwise... think about that.
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
I can see Tolutweety viewing. I guess he was also brought here by Chief Sweetus Oyoyo Yuzedo. grin
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
yuzedo:
Step 1: Let your preek charge to its full 4inches

Crush alert. Ur cra** I swear grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Male Prostitute Turned Cult Leader Shares Photos Of His Wives' Unclad Butts / Sex And The City Nigerian Version (+18)(full Funny Video) / Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.