Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

And Then You Realized: - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And Then You Realized: (2691 Views)

When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) / I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! / I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And Then You Realized: by Sodgi(m): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2008
Na looks more like cumm. . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: And Then You Realized: by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2008
LadyT:

No more pictures Toyin please!!!!
Yes ma. . .for you, no more pic wink

Sodgi:

Na looks more like cumm. . . . grin grin grin grin
ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! shocked shocked
Sodgi, that's how your come looks? shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed tongue
Re: And Then You Realized: by lucabrasi(m): 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2008
naija girls and unnecessary fronting, simply point it out to him in a candid and serious manner letting him realise u r not tryna stroke him or tryna bruise his ego,if you really love a guy rotten teeth or whaever wont be an issue besides majority of nigerians teeth are in diffrent stages of what you describe as rot,includn the gys and gurls fronting on here
Re: And Then You Realized: by madamkoko: 5:10am On Jun 09, 2008
If you have a boo with any gum disease or teeth problems, if u're truly in a good relationship. You should be able to tell him politely of course and say ""honey, how about we visit the dentist together, I feel there is some problem with my ( you must personalize the issue even though there's nothing with your teeth) teeth or gum and maybe you should check urs too while we're there." Dental hygiene is very important to me in this relationship, try as much to convince him/ esp for those abroad, bad dental hygiene leads to a lot of health problems with all the sugar, juice and sweets yáll eat over there, ) and if he really cares about you or his health he should agree.
Re: And Then You Realized: by krama(m): 5:52am On Jun 09, 2008
Yea you should be able to politely tell him na!
Re: And Then You Realized: by blackman2: 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2009
a girl need a guy like me plz here is my phone num 08055746253 or 07040915914
Re: And Then You Realized: by ajileko: 12:48am On Oct 08, 2010
@4Her are you a physician or RN, you seems knowledgeable in the field of medical diagnosis. What is your area of specialty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? / Ladies,have You Ever Experienced This Before. / Nairalanders, Let's Help My Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.