Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,899 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time (1708 Views)

Just Marry Me Away!! / Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! / Should I Just Marry Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by onila(f): 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
When I was younger, I was like if my husband starts becoming useless
cheating ard with so many women, I wont really care as far as there is money
I will just focus on making sure my kids are okay and doing well instead of worrying

but when I look at my aunts marriage,I learnt some thing new
Her husband is freaking rich, he just got a $$$$14 million dollar contract in Abuja
but hes the most useless man I have ever seen

he goes to work comes back late at night
on friday, the idiat goes to work and comes back home on Monday after work shocked
he spends the whole weekend sleeping with a new chick in some hotel

My aunty is so frustrated, she cries all the time
sometimes she runs away from home but being the family man he is
he will beg, beg her to come back but continues hes madness when she comes back

I realized despite my aunt having so much money
with all the money, shes still lonely, the money is a plus
but she still wants him to be ard
she loves and misses him
shes not just there for the money
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by KAYD007(m): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
okay, we have heard.
its only a matter of time, you will wear the same shoe size as hers tongue

1 Like

Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by Mavor: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
She married him for his money. I bet she saw all this $hit when he was courting her but like most women only believed what she wanted to believe. You lot love to eat your cake and have it at the same time. These days, men don't respect women anymore cos of this trait.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
*story for the gods*
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by onila(f): 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
KAYD007: okay, we have heard.
its only a matter of time, you will wear the same shoe size as hers tongue
Naa, I will marry a rich, faithful husband smiley
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by onila(f): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mavor: She married him for his money. I bet she saw all this $hit when he was courting her but like most women only believed what she wanted to believe. You lot love to eat your cake and have it at the same time. These days, men don't respect women anymore cos of this trait.

she definitely saw his womanizing side when dating
but she still loved him
no one is perfect

Maybe she thought it wldnt be this bad and she wld be able to cope
U know when u live with someone sometimes u get to see their true character
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by Acidosis(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
§14 million contract in Abuja? Is that what he told you?

1 Like

Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by onila(f): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Acidosis: §14 million contract in Abuja? Is that what he told you?
yea
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by Acidosis(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
onila: yea
Nice one
Can you connect me with this uncle?

1 Like

Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by onila(f): 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
Acidosis:
Nice one
Can you connect me with this uncle?
sure, check yr PM
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by chimerase2: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Bia Onila give the man of God ua sista's number I want to minster into her mins3 undecided
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by Acidosis(m): 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
onila: sure, check yr PM
expecting the pm
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by onila(f): 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
chimerase2: Bia Onila give the man of God ua sista's number I want to minster into her mins3 undecided
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by Kunleskey(m): 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
Onila abeg me 2 they look 4 him o
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
op go and sit down.
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by Kunleskey(m): 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
She don enter am already na pray she need now...money can't do everything..money is the root of all evil plan.
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by onila(f): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
if I give all of ona his contact

which money he go use chase his girls?
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by chimerase2: 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
onila:
I said give me her number so dat we can cheat togeda undecided

1 Like

Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by clemz85(m): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mavor: She married him for his money. I bet she saw all this $hit when he was courting her but like most women only believed what she wanted to believe. You lot love to eat your cake and have it at the same time. These days, men don't respect women anymore cos of this trait.

Yes! They can't have it all. They married for money and forget that the money can buy another them for the man,

One reason I answer business call before my girlfriend call.
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
She is crying, not because of love but because he is embarrassing her and because her female friend/neighbors are probably mocking her.
Love gbakwa okwu! angry angry
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by clemz85(m): 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
onila: Naa, I will marry a rich, faithful husband smiley

Story for the gods
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by clemz85(m): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2014

Story for the gods
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by onila(f): 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
bestestgirl: She is crying, not because of love but because he is embarrassing her and because her female friend/neighbors are probably mocking her.
Love gbakwa okwu! angry angry
she does love him tho
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
which fairy land do you live in? undecided
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by kliq(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
Your Auntie needs a young blood.

cool
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by onila(f): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
kliq: Your Auntie needs a young blood.

cool

naa, shes a faithful, loyal and loving wife
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by kandiikane(m): 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Why is your aunt crying na or running away? She most likely gets anything she wants and I am very certain she can get a new guy every weekend to warm the bed for the husband whilst he is away. Tell your aunt to stop being a baby and grow some balls. I mean if she was living in poverty with the guy and he still cheats then that's a problem because he will be using the little chop money meant for the house on his slum chicks. Seriously though, she needs to wake up and use her head, we are not living those times where we sit, cry over sharing a pen!s which cannot be seen over his bloated stomach when there are verile young men around waiting to be saved.

onila:
naa, shes a faithful, loyal and loving wife
She is silly
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by onila(f): 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
kandiikane: Why is your aunt crying na or running away? She most likely gets anything she wants and I am very certain she can get a new guy every weekend to warm the bed for the husband whilst he is away. Tell your aunt to stop being a baby and grow some balls. I mean if she was living in poverty with the guy and he still cheats then that's a problem because he will be using the little chop money meant for the house on his slum chicks. Seriously though, she needs to wake up and use her head, we are not living those times where we sit, cry over sharing a pen!s which cannot be seen over his bloated stomach when there are verile young men around waiting to be saved.

She is silly
shocked shocked

U dont know Nigerian men

cheat on them? see yr belongings outside the gate before you look back

2 Likes

Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by adrainuche(m): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dreams they say do come thru but at what expense
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by mentorandfriend(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Women want this, women want that, not just money. But gentlemen, we'll make money anyway. They also want money. Onila dear? can you marry the poor guy just down the street?
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by mentorandfriend(m): 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
I was invited to FUTO in 2010 by a campus fellowship to minister in a weekend programme on money, relationships, and building friendship. At the staircase of a luxury hostel offcamp where they lodged me, I saw a big macho artistic painting that read: LET'S MAKE MONEY, NOT LOVE. Those words have remained in my mind over the years. That painter is a wise man in his own right.
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by onila(f): 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
mentorandfriend: Women want this, women want that, not just money. But gentlemen, we'll make money anyway. They also want money. Onila dear? can you marry the poor guy just down the street?

some women marry poor men too
its not everyone that has the opportunity to get a rich man

she liked the fact that he has money
but she was also attracted to him and loved him

I can never marry a man, I am not attracted too
I rather soak garri

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Favourite Sin;d / 16 Bitter Truths Every Lady Needs To Know / Why Are Most Ladies Like This...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.