Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her (2580 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Sanandreas10(m): 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kosigift:
Hahahahahaahahahahahahaha!
Kai! Laff Don paralyse me here oo chei! grin grin

....!
cheesy
smiley
cheesy
cheesy
Yes..OOOO.
sister....?
8-)
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Sanandreas10(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
sexytabhi:
So how much is bournvita and whatever u give her. Oya go back to bed.

LOL...
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

!!!
MY MILK AND BOURNVITA MAKE HER BODY FEEL SMOOTHLY...?

Even Her breast has started to Become more Bigger?
wink
smiley
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Monicasque(f): 11:59am On Aug 21, 2013
Sanandreas10:

so, sister , Are you indirectly saying that Im a Kid..?......
smiley
sad
sad

u r the only 1 who knows the answer to that. R U?
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Monicasque(f): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
Sanandreas10:

But Sister. I do present VIJU MILK, MILK TO HER...
OYAA, What do You see to that??
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

I see nothing dol
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Sanandreas10(m): 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
Monicasque:

u r the only 1 who knows the answer to that. R U?

Offcourse NOT?
:p
wink
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Sanandreas10(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
Monicasque:

I see nothing dol
Okay......!
You are trying to be at her side...?
Ko se Wu?..

smiley
sad
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Monicasque(f): 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
Sanandreas10: ..
Okay......!
You are trying to be at her side...?
Ko se Wu?..

smiley
sad

no honey, I am not trying to be on any one's side. I just think u should be fair and not try be too harsh on someone who is not your wife nor your fiance. A married woman knows how to act and here u r talking about a maiden who is still exploring. I hope u do understand what i am trying to say. I am not even trying to be rude to u, i just want u to see the truth thats all

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Homguy(m): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
Boy.go and chill. She aint even your wife besides dats wot you get from running afta a teenage gal. Btw she denies u 2 a stranger nd instead of dumpin er,u are askin 4 wot 2 do on a public forum. You are obviously a learner, Grow up!
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Sanandreas10(m): 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
Monicasque:

no honey, I am not trying to be on any one's side. I just think u should be fair and not try be too harsh on someone who is not your wife nor your fiance. A married woman knows how to act and here u r talking about a maiden who is still exploring. I hope u do understand what i am trying to say. I am not even trying to be rude to u, i just want u to see the truth thats all

yeah...i love the way u construct the dialogue....?

Im sure Your Man is also lucky for marrying an educated woman like U?
wink
wink
wink
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Sanandreas10(m): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
Homguy: Boy.go and chill. She aint even your wife besides dats wot you get from running afta a teenage gal. Btw she denies u 2 a stranger nd instead of dumpin er,u are askin 4 wot 2 do on a public forum. You are obviously a learner, Grow up!

Oh,, broooo.....thanks ooo, hope i will give u a hug for this Next time....;
still on the issues, u called me a learner,
Off course yes, im a learner, im still studying,,,winkcheesy

you also said i unveil it on social media like this,,
So, could you please enumerate the reason why OGA SEUN OSEWA inuagurates this social Network....

Bro, So sorry, You are also a slowpoke??....?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
wink
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Homguy(m): 12:13am On Aug 22, 2013
[quote author=Sanandreas10]

Oh,, broooo.....thanks ooo, hope i will give u a hug for this Next time....;
still on the issues, u called me a learner,
Off course yes, im a learner, im still studying,,,winkcheesy

you also said i unveil it on social media like this,,
So, could you please enumerate the reason why OGA SEUN OSEWA inuagurates this social Network....

Bro, So sorry, You are also a slowpoke??....?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
wink[/quote/]
k.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Don't Want To See Me Because I Came Back From Lagos(ebola Tins) / How To Discern Real Aje Pako Girl (picture now working ) / Police Track Down Couple Sitting Sexually On Moving Motorcycle (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.