Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,565 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? (8957 Views)

Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna / If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? / A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Mynd44: 6:40am On Aug 25, 2013
After this thread, what next?
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by firestar(f): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2013
Reads...
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by UjSizzle(f): 7:22am On Aug 25, 2013
optimus-prime1:
Holdup a sec?
Nobady wanna date me?? ??
Like Nobody??
Where did I go wrong?
You're the sissy transformer angry We want Megatron grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Dygeasy(m): 7:41am On Aug 25, 2013
Lolaabokoku:

Less I forget where is M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊
Luvly dygeasy?
All of una dey on Point!
No vex if I no mention Uя̲̅ name
gringringrin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by greedie1(f): 8:34am On Aug 25, 2013
Crown Prince:
Oh sweeticus, forces here don't want me to express my feelings ooh

How u dey?

Forces? Just mention one nd watch me deal wit it/he/she smiley
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Mynd44: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2013
gree-die:

Forces? Just mention one nd watch me deal wit it/he/she smiley
Huh?
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by greedie1(f): 8:43am On Aug 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
Huh?
grin grin grin
Not wat u think grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Mynd44: 8:53am On Aug 25, 2013
gree-die:

grin grin grin
Not wat u think grin
Okay oooo
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by optimusprime2(m): 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
uj_sizzle:
You're the sissy transformer angry We want Megatron grin
Holdup a sec, the last time I checked I Deleted Megatron's element...
He totally sucks.
I'm the one with the Upgraded Software and "HARDWARE"
Hehehehehe *mechanical laughter*
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mynd_44: After this thread, what next?

Version 4.0
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Mynd44: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Version 4.0
Oh okay
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by texanomaly(f): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
val_dee

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
flolancracker: wink sweeri..kiss
T'was you or some potato that reported my comment or banned me from participation. Its a pity people are so myopic. If that person has taken time to use an online translator to decipher what I wrote in french, they would ve realised that there was no insults or obscenities in my comment. Technology has made understanding a foreign language easier, some people just don't know! Smh
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
optimus-prime1:
Holdup a sec?
Nobady wanna date me?? ??
Like Nobody??
Where did I go wrong?
I ll date you in the absence of Seun. You re cute! wink
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by optimusprime2(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
I ll date you in the absence of Seun. You re cute! wink
wait a sec, in the Absence of Seun??
Like Seun's cuter?
I giveup...
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by kliq(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
Onila grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
optimus-prime1:

wait a sec, in the Absence of Seun??
Like Seun's cuter?
I giveup...
Don't give up please! I ll e-date you cheesy
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
caseless: no, i wont push u off; i'm not that massive. Btw, if were there , i'd not have slept nau. *winks*
Lol. grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Caseless: 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
Vanneni: Lol. grin
u nor think am?
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by optimusprime2(m): 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
Don't give up please! I ll e-date you cheesy
#Blushes...
Really? Now I'm soooo shy...
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 26, 2013
optimus-prime1:

#Blushes...
Don't be shy!
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 26, 2013
optimus-prime1:

#Blushes...
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
[quote author=ighoosagie][/quote]
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by optimusprime2(m): 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
Don't be shy!
hehehehehehehehehe its my Lucky day...
So who's buying?
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by UyiIredia(m): 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ileke-Idi grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by UyiIredia(m): 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
Nah. Ileke's unrealistic. To be candid, I'll go on a date with the NL crush I've stated b4.
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2013
[quote author=ighoosagie][/quote]
Lol!
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 27, 2013
caseless: u nor think am?
@ al!
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by iamdsam: 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
Nobody. I haven't seen anybody here. Nobody is real here except I see that person.
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by iamdsam: 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
Nobody. I haven't seen anybody here. Nobody is real here except I see that person and we get to know each other.
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by luckyopara(m): 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
adaobi123:

Awwwwww daz nice grin
for ur mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Build A Romantic Marriage, Stay Husband And Wife, Not Roommates / Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? / Girls' Moaning Sound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.