Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? (8954 Views)

Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna / If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? / A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by HezronLorraine(m): 7:07am On Aug 22, 2013
Caracta: A date with Hezron Lorraine! cheesy
awwww,so sweet.lolz.am afraid,if a well built guy walks past me,I'll be tempted to take a second look. tongue
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Caseless: 7:09am On Aug 22, 2013
Vanneni: With your too much wahala. grin smiley
ehen nau. goodmorning
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Smartiegurl(f): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2013
Jeeeeeez! Seriously, how did u get to know all the gurls on NL?
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Caracta(f): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: awwww,so sweet.lolz.am afraid,if a well built guy walks past me,I'll be tempted to take a second look. tongue

*sharpens cutlass*

Relax dude. It's only a date. If a well built guy walks past me too, i'll be tempted to look forever tongue

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Caracta(f): 7:18am On Aug 22, 2013
caseless: ehen nau. goodmorning

Happy Ramadan cheesy
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Smartiegurl(f): 7:34am On Aug 22, 2013
7pages already? What fucck are you all discussing?
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Mynd44: 7:42am On Aug 22, 2013
Smartie gurl: 7pages already? What fucck are you all discussing?
How best to get you in bed tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Mynd44: 7:43am On Aug 22, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: awwww,so sweet.lolz.am afraid,if a well built guy walks past me,I'll be tempted to take a second look. tongue
I think the both of you might fight for his attention

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Smartiegurl(f): 7:56am On Aug 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
How best to get you in bed tongue
hehehehehhe! I wish! So that i will so suffer you guys ehhh.
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
I think the both of you might fight for his attention

With over 50000 posts on nairaland alone doing 24/7 6 idle months,i give up
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 22, 2013
Kessythegeek: my heart throb smiley
Kessy Kessy. cheesy
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by HezronLorraine(m): 8:41am On Aug 22, 2013
Caracta:

*sharpens cutlass*

Relax dude. It's only a date. If a well built guy walks past me too, i'll be tempted to look forever tongue
meaning we'll rock the same boat.
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 22, 2013
caseless: ehen nau. goodmorning
Morning. cheesy Hope you slept well?
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Mynd44: 8:46am On Aug 22, 2013
Smartie gurl: hehehehehhe! I wish! So that i will so suffer you guys ehhh.
Yeah right. Well let's see sha
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by fyneboi79(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2013
Enegod: undecided undecided
MizEmerald
Candygosh
Mrs.Chima
Semuhle Baby
Neena Adjei
Staicey
Oyinbogirl
Nadia_SA
Neeyah212
Becacia_Barbie
Cdamsel
Freecocoa
Popowaa
Bolusharon??
Adaobi123
Safarigirl
Wifeofwhyme??
Khimwhyte
Monicasque
vivalableue
Smartie queen??
Sweet-tease
Slimyem
Swtchicgurl
Flytefalls
Sexymoma
Poshqueen
Oyin50
Ivyluvie
Nikkyshyne
Officialmsright
Sugardiva
Queenasasili
Tgirl4real
Sima
NobleAngell
Rali123
Butterflyy
Huni_naija
Allurefunky
Cherish100
Clairette
Sophila
Smartie gurl
Icequeenbeauty
Cori_corde
AG.gal
Loretta u
Nkay1888
Amaaskia
Tobilols
Missonas
Mhismole
Uj-sizzle
Black_beau
H-star89
Royal^Pearl^
Lovely ifecious
Makky
MariamUT
Arewabee52
Switsex
Legendaryboss
Stillwater
Jennifer74
Volumptuos_babe
Jellyloveb
Khukhi
Onila
Florena
Kenyattamoore
Tashamania
~vicky~
NessaFresh
Angel TI
Ishilove
Olaedo3087
Amelian
Shirelle Baby
Ijebabe
Sexyseun
Adabeke12
Vivian chinaza
Mondi_cheeks
Nikkypearl
Bisjosh
Patwhizkid
Beautful.b
Omotol@
Miss ifeoluwa
TEA esq™
Sanboy25
Candyness
Cocosprinkles
Fruityjojo
Dollz
Lepatohset
Jovialjoy
Adouble u
Bluesparkles
Beautyfull85
IvyBlue
Nayah
Whiteroses
Hunnydropps
SniperInADiaper
Harbosede02
Queenzy
BossLadyDiana
Pritypeety
Oolayeancah
Julie Young
Miss becky
Nnekacherry
Julieccentric
Evestar200
OreafeeOluwa
Snazzydawn
Policewoman
Berem
mechummy undecided undecided
Truly.....You live here in NLgrin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Kessythegeek(m): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2013
Vanneni: Kessy Kessy. cheesy
ur profile pic got me thinking alot lol Goodmorninq
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Caracta(f): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: meaning we'll rock the same boat.

"Rock the same boat"? shocked shocked shocked Are you thinking what i'm thinking? Lol...this guy is funny.
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Boll2010: 9:03am On Aug 22, 2013
Crown Prince:

I can't stop laughn......#we all give up
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Homguy(m): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2013
Crown Prince:

can any1 scale this height?
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Boll2010: 9:16am On Aug 22, 2013
Homguy:
can any1 scale this height?

by 2days to come nigga be 60.....
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by HezronLorraine(m): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2013
Caracta:

"Rock the same boat"? shocked shocked shocked Are you thinking what i'm thinking? Lol...this guy is funny.
ehehehe,dirty mind,not that boat,the other see a fine guy,eyes popping boat.
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Enegod(m): 9:22am On Aug 22, 2013
fyneboi79: Truly.....You live here in NLgrin
cheesy
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by sexymoma(f): 9:53am On Aug 22, 2013
Kessythegeek: ur profile pic got me thinking alot lol Goodmorninq
huh you wish!!! tongue
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Xaviers(m): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2013
neena adjei:
Hi dear I'm cool you?

I'♍ alrite smiley
Check your mail...
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by dmcdad: 9:59am On Aug 22, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I dont date pretty boys tongue
Ohh you date the opposite? You are for me then. Right?
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by UjSizzle(f): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2013
K203whareva grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Mynd44: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2013
uj_sizzle: K203whareva grin
Plagiarism
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by UjSizzle(f): 11:17am On Aug 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Plagiarism
angry Stop speaking to me.
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Mynd44: 11:20am On Aug 22, 2013
uj_sizzle:
angry Stop speaking to me.
huh?
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Buzz off angry
grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2013
sweet-tease:

Your moniker sha lipsrsealed
edited cool :p
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by UjSizzle(f): 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
huh?
Go away sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents / Risks And Merits Of Having A Sugar Mummy. / What I Saw Inside A Lady's Poossy (graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.