Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? (8962 Views)

Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna / If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? / A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Ashabie(f): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
Magun lo fin sere! By the time u Somersault like 7 times ara e a bale.
RedBenson: I love having it with people's wives so i will go for Mrs. Chima
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by dojumav: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
Badowsky...
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ashabie: Magun lo fin sere! By the time u Somersault like 7 times ara e a bale.

Ontop wetin? Waiting go make me somersault? Abi na Mr. Chima?
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
Enegod: grin

Why u dey shine ur snuff infected teeth? grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ollyzontal:

Let Mr Chima catch u . me i no fit help u beg o

Lols, how Chima wan take catch me. I go jump from window land for backyard take escape or i fit hide under bed. grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 21, 2013
Enegod: undecided undecided
SniperInADiaper
undecided undecided

Remove all those others... angry angry angry
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 21, 2013
As for me..

Mr Cork
Yuzedo
calloti
bejahisky
jackbauersballs
okijajuju
onila
ighoosagie
bin gbagbo
table leg
red mosquito

Im tired of writing... angry
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 21, 2013
Ummm..Swifty and Mr. Cork, that'd be interesting.
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 21, 2013
Nomski0: As long as there's no strings attached, i'll go with Abu mikey. smileysmileysmileysmiley
why him? undecided
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 21, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..Homebased Nairaladers are very ugly (no ofeinse) angry
4get sokoto , look inside ur shokoto.

Na home based super eagles na give us last afcon

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by dmcdad: 7:13am On Aug 21, 2013
duffie: K0239

Dmcdad

Mynd44

Enegod
Hope say we no go fight because of you ooooo. Lol
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Enegod(m): 7:14am On Aug 21, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Remove all those others... angry angry angry
angry
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Enegod(m): 7:18am On Aug 21, 2013
Ollyzontal:

Dude... u get long throat o
your own throat short? undecided
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 21, 2013
Enegod
Mynd_44
Dygeasy. kiss
Yuzedo
Born2fuck

To b continued
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 21, 2013
I never knew Mynd and Yuzedo are hot moi-moi for the chics on NL?! grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by sexymoma(f): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2013
sholypopz: I never knew Mynd and Yuzedo are hot moi-moi for the chics on NL?! grin
Girls love guys wid sense of humor you know wink
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by sexymoma(f): 8:52am On Aug 21, 2013
RedBenson:

I love making my affairs razzmatazz. Now let me see u announcing to the whole house that I AM THE ONE YOU PICK.

U know all these boys are still eyeing u. We need to clear the air!
When you have chosen Mrs.Chima ba undecided
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 21, 2013
sholypopz: I never knew Mynd and Yuzedo are hot moi-moi for the chics on NL?! grin

Hey Sholy! smiley
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2013
NnekaGirl:

Hey Sholy! smiley
NO!! YOU! shocked Where have you been??.......I've missed you cry

I'm good btw smiley
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Odunharry(m): 9:54am On Aug 21, 2013
where s Swit up ma cousin?
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by sweettease(f): 10:06am On Aug 21, 2013
Enegod dat your list sha

Odunharry: where is sweet tease and popowa
Am here dearie! Wazzaappp?

-Mr Cork-:
..Homebased Nairaladers are very ugly (no ofeinse) angry
undecided angry

RedBenson:
Lols, how Chima wan take catch me. I go jump from window land for backyard take escape or i fit hide under bed. grin
grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Switup: 10:10am On Aug 21, 2013
Odunharry: where s Swit up ma cousin?
oh kozin good am... I've miss'd ya like madt.... Have u 4gttn that auntie has given birth to twins...? That's y i havn't been around 4 a while.... I went to pay her a visit and guess wat...? Both babies have ur eyez...
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by sweettease(f): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2013
Swit up: oh kozin good am... I've miss'd ya like madt.... Have u 4gttn that auntie has given birth to twins...? That's y i havn't been around 4 a while.... I went to pay her a visit and guess wat...? Both babies have ur eyez...

I culdnt help but smile to this smiley
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Odunharry(m): 10:44am On Aug 21, 2013
Swit up: oh kozin good am... I've miss'd ya like madt.... Have u 4gttn that auntie has given birth to twins...? That's y i havn't been around 4 a while.... I went to pay her a visit and guess wat...? Both babies have ur eyez...
wow i heard abt it..wil b cming 2 pay her a visit by weekend and i l b cming wit ur samsung galaxy...
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Odunharry(m): 10:45am On Aug 21, 2013
sweet-tease:

I culdnt help but smile to this smiley
lol...sweerie,dat s ur inlaw..take note
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by sweettease(f): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2013
Odunharry:
lol...sweerie,dat s ur inlaw..take note
Okay.....let me get my pen cheesy
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Odunharry(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2013
sweet-tease:

Okay.....let me get my pen cheesy
hope my mother n father in law are doing fine?coming 2 see dem soon..

Make we na derail abeg...
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Mynd44: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2013
Dem don ban you again abi?

Pele
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by sweettease(f): 11:01am On Aug 21, 2013
Odunharry:
hope my mother n father in law are doing fine?coming 2 see dem soon..

Make we na derail abeg...
lol okay
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by sexymoma(f): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2013
Odunharry:
wow i heard abt it..wil b cming 2 pay her a visit by weekend and i l b cming wit ur SAMSUNG GALAXY...
Can you be ma adopted cousin puiiiiiish cry
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by sweettease(f): 11:13am On Aug 21, 2013
sexymoma: Can you be ma adopted cousin puiiiiiish cry
So you want to be my adopted inlaw smiley bribe me first grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2013
sexymoma: When you have chosen Mrs.Chima ba undecided

Lai lai, Mrs. Chima na pesin wife o abeg. U wan make Chima strangle me? U know say na u be d ebaeno. Luvvy u!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Girl Shares Nude Photo On Facebook! / Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? / Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.