Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,664 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! (51273 Views)

What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MariaGoretti: 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nonso23:
harsh.. No.. And if i have come off as such...Apologies..
..apologies accepted.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nonso23: I think duicy should also add this...'that MOST Girls love to have the last WORD in any altercation'...
everyone loves to but that doesn't play an important role most times instead we like to MAKE PEOPLE SPEECHLESS DURING ALTERCATIONS EVEN WHEN WE ARE WRONG...I think this is better bacause last words can be meaningless at times but SPEECHLESSS! That's raw gold!!

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by ishigi(f): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
ok op.like someone asked,i really would like to know how you conducted your research.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by 190theclown: 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
monex:

dont take OP's post personal jor. if u can't find ur category, relax rather than doing the same thing you people accuse OP of doing: "GENERALIZATION"

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by 190theclown: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
splasy_duicy: everyone loves to but that doesn't play an important role most times instead we like to MAKE PEOPLE SPEECHLESS DURING ALTERCATIONS EVEN WHEN WE ARE WRONG...I think this is better bacause last words can be meaningless at times but SPEECHLESSS! That's raw gold!!

I have told you to stop answering people
just do your thing cheesy cheesy
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Adaeze003(f): 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
Lol @ 'I have spoken'. Some people sha...
I don't know which is more shocking and funny. That one girl can accurately describe the 4 billion(approximately) girls/women in the world or the number of boys excited about this thread. O well, what eve rocks ya'llz boat.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Dhurmynick(m): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
Those are the main reasons why i hate gals with my Godforsaken life.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MrsChima(f): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
Adaeze003: Lol @ 'I have spoken'. Some people sha...
I don't know which is more shocking and funny. That one girl can accurately describe the 4 billion(approximately) girls/women in the world or the number of boys excited about this thread. O well, what eve rocks ya'llz boat.

Exactly. We are supposed to accept generalizations about a gender and if we don't accept it...we are hiding the "secret".

It has never been a secret that some women are evil and dirty hoes but hey some of these boys are still in primary school so it is new secret to them. grin grin
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MariaGoretti: 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
Dhurmynick: Those are the main reasons why i hate gals with my Godforsaken life.
words are powerful,you know.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Skinni10ne: 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
ishigi: ok op.like someone asked,i really would like to know how you conducted your research.

LOL! Shes ignoring it for a reason. I wonder what kind of girl she is? Did she describe the 'girls who dont like being questioned' character in her posts?
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Adaeze003(f): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
Lol!
Dhurmynick: Those are the main reasons why i hate gals with my Godforsaken life.
Try guys tongue
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Odunharry(m): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
Op is nt generalising ,she just gave d different categories many gals fall under..

Pipu make neva knw where dem belong,make dm chill small or check well..@ least she listed we have d gud ones too
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Odunharry(m): 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
Adaeze003: Lol!

Try guys tongue
gal u bad o,lol
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by homiben(m): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nonso23:
Guess u did not understand my post .. I never said u needed any psychologist i just made a point that expressly renders anybody incapable of giving unbiased assesments of themselves...
And about me needing a psychologist... Would it make you feel better if i said i needed one?
Dude,Some ladies ǻя̲̅ε̲̣̣ just extra dumb; no point xplaining she still wounldnt get u... Else u plan on gettin her number!
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by mylifeisagift(m): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
[quote author=190-the-clown]lemme spread my mat here

this topic make sense DIE!! cheesy cheesy
[/quote
I believe you...
Operation tear down naija girls..
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by AdaziMcqueen(f): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
joeace2020:

must u talk ...oya waka as i dey see you and let her be...mscheeeww..hypocrites!!!

I no follow anybody in particular to talk so I no no wetin your own be inside my own talk. The only hypocrite here is you cos you probably don't like people that have a mind of their own. It's so obvious. Go fight your own battle miss/mr fynn!
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Dhurmynick(m): 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
words are powerful,you know.

i mean it . i dnt like gals.... a gals definition of successful is finding d ryt guy who can tolerate all ha bullshits
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Dhurmynick(m): 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
Adaeze003: Lol!

Try guys tongue

make me shocked
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by coolest01(m): 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
It's an interesting thread quite alright...

Everyone has got his/her right to express his/her opinions... But hey, we all know that ur opinions goes a long way in showing ur mental capacity...

Mature gals wouldn't take these so called "facts" too seriously...or try to get exonerated by defending themselves...

The extra sensitive have even resolved to getting all hostile just to prove their points...CALM DOWN...it's supposed to be a healthy argument...y'all shouldn't take it too P...
gringrin
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Fkforyou(m): 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
@OP....pls don't 4get to add dual personality/ bipolar syndrome:these types claim to b somone they are not,dis moment they are holy d next moment are somtin else...e.g on faceless forum they don't hesitate to insult people's mother at d slightest provocation (i.e show thier agbero attitude) but when they are with thier spouse they behave like sheeps,when their spouse slaps them instead of soughting it out privately or revenging at dat instant they come to d only one place they can display their strength...."internent"....these are d types that are usually proud of their spouse in public but in private he treats her like crap....they are also d type that won't let comments like mine to pass without qouting me.

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MariaGoretti: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
Dhurmynick:

i mean it . i dnt like gals.... a gals definition of successful is finding d ryt guy who can tolerate all ha bullshits
...and your sisters?
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
Timi1990: . My gf is one good example, follow-follow...
lmao I haff died
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
splasy_duicy: THE UNPREDICTABLE ONES:these type are often dangerous and they could do a number of things to you when you cheat on them, they are patient and mostly quiet but dont let that deceive you they could end your life and even their own without looking back.
This is exactly like my gf
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MrsChima(f): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
Lol at Coolnot....are you still mad at me boo boo? kiss
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
I sent u an email bro... Na so ur anger be?
mikelreal: This is exactly like my gf
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
2s£xy:
I sent u an email bro... Na so ur anger be?
lol oga, I never check my mail 2day..will do now., sorry sir
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Dhurmynick(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
...and your sisters?

am d only 1.. nd i av no intentions of having a sister.. my mum knws dat.. nd besides if i had a sis, i'd av buried ha alive
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by addictiv(m): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
[size=14pt]the game never changes same with the principles its only the players that do......same applies to y'all female folk...not matter how you camouflage it...y'all are damn sure predictable[/size]

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by homiben(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
Adaeze003: Lol @ 'I have spoken'. Some people sha...
My dear madam/lady/gal/pikin ... Major fundamental laws were postulated by individuals... Help make Op's rearches worth international recognition na...
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MariaGoretti: 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
Dhurmynick:

am d only 1.. nd i av no intentions of having a sister.. my mum knws dat.. nd besides if i had a sis, i'd av buried ha alive
sorry man, I aint falling for that. Anyway, its good to know
*quietly moves away from his perimeter*

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State / Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) / I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.