Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! (51263 Views)

What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by BeingAkorede(m): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
who r ds protesters? ...dont spoil the fun pls
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Skinni10ne: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
Dhurmynick:

am d only 1.. nd i av no intentions of having a sister.. my mum knws dat.. nd besides if i had a sis, i'd av buried ha alive

Ok bury your mother then.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by cloaked(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

She hasn't said anything new and in fact she has repeated what plethora of boys hadeniald on NL. This is a copycat thread and copying similar threads should be against the rules.

For the girls that are doing the deeds...who do you think are the biggest enablers and supporters?

Dumb men/boys.
...hey cutie-dumb-lil-miss Over-Sabi...fenks 4 d info..buh no one asked u 2 tell us where duicy culled her posts frm...P.S it takes a brilliant person 2 knw d ryt info 2 cull frm a place and when 2 post it in another place 2 be appreciated!#

.....and 2 y'all ladies that are denying wah duicy posted about "ladies"...well, you knw wah they say about denial...

....Denial's a perfect affirmation!!

5 Likes

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by cloaked(m): 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nonso23:
Why am i not suprised?... GIRLS NOWADAYS ARE BIMBOS or better still BARBIES ...got Brains that cant process writeups... God help this generation of females. They use 30pounds of make up in a day yet have half a gram of brain cells to last them a lifetime...
...LWKMD4H!
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by cloaked(m): 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
ishigi:

angry

Barbies are not dumb.dey are amazing.try watching d cartoon
...take away their magical powers....nw kindly temme wah d are?...
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Dhurmynick(m): 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
sorry man, I aint falling for that. Anyway, its good to know
*quietly moves away from his perimeter*

i dnt need you to
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Dhurmynick(m): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
sorry man, I aint falling for that. Anyway, its good to know
*quietly moves away from his perimeter*

like i care #panumo
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Dhurmynick(m): 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
Skinni10ne:

Ok bury your mother then.

i did. twice.. buh God told me she's different . buh i really dnt bliv him
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Dhurmynick(m): 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by ishigi(f): 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
cloaked: ...take away their magical powers....nw kindly temme wah d are?...

they are beautiful humble and compassionate ladies with very beautiful voices.and their determination helps them in hard times with or without magic.

#teambarbie#

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by ishigi(f): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
@op i am still waiting for an answer sha.shed a little light on the research process na
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Parisfran(f): 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
coolest01: It's an interesting thread quite alright...

Everyone has got his/her right to express his/her opinions... But hey, we all know that ur opinions goes a long way in showing ur mental capacity...

Mature gals wouldn't take these so called "facts" too seriously...or try to get exonerated by defending themselves...

The extra sensitive have even resolved to getting all hostile just to prove their points...CALM DOWN
...it's supposed to be a healthy argument...y'all shouldn't take it too P...
gringrin
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by 2legit2qwt: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
Gross generalization. Makes absolutely no sense to form an opinion about a large group based on some experience/instances.

More like secrets about you and your friends undecided
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
Am rilly learning o
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 24, 2013
I wonder why matured people will just base their arguments on a "cartoon" like "barbie" as if you dont know dat dey are jst people's imagination

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by chinedumo(m): 5:44am On Aug 24, 2013
splasy_duicy: dont mind those girls that tell you "am watching my weight" marry them and you would know how long the journey is..some girls eat more than most guys,its hidden behind a font of course.......you know those pictures we post and say "no makeup" and we still look cute,thats because we still use a little invincible makeup wink,you take us outing and we bring our girl friends without due notice,thats because we have planned our big feast from your pocket of course, we bring our pretty girl friends and introduce you to them with a big grin, be carefull thats a big hole we just dug for you a whole lot of things could happen....

abeg expand on this more.

Why do girls bring pretty gals their boyfriends?
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by ChiSun27(m): 5:45am On Aug 24, 2013
alutacontinua:

Oooooohhhhhhh Nooooooooo! can't believe I didn't notice that.
Thanks for this observation. I think it's cool...op, ride on!

Babe u like case ooooo What a rhetoric way of trying to debase the OP...but ur plan no go work IJN.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Eniqurl(f): 6:30am On Aug 24, 2013
Buh lyk criozli wah OP saed z tru, nd y qalz dey para for her cuz she exposed yo secret?? even if she exposed ur secret at least she made use of sme certain percentaqes nt ALL. Babe ride on nofinq du yhu. Abeq if u dy vex no turn here tu battlefield oh nd no room for insult plz.

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by ishigi(f): 7:09am On Aug 24, 2013
Goodjay: I wonder why matured people will just base their arguments on a "cartoon" like "barbie" as if you dont know dat dey are jst people's imagination

i think wat u need to do is read d how the barbie talk came into play before you conclude on something.it 's not an argument.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by mylifeisagift(m): 7:13am On Aug 24, 2013
Dolly-Parton:
No really Yall think you discorvered something
Men! Some serious growing up is needed here.

Like some1 said, the type of girls u roll with determines the type of story u have.

Na lie you talk
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MrsChima(f): 7:21am On Aug 24, 2013
cloaked: ...hey cutie-dumb-lil-miss Over-Sabi...fenks 4 d info..buh no one asked u 2 tell us where duicy culled her posts frm...P.S it takes a brilliant person 2 knw d ryt info 2 cull frm a place and when 2 post it in another place 2 be appreciated!#

.....and 2 y'all ladies that are denying wah duicy posted about "ladies"...well, you knw wah they say about denial...

....Denial's a perfect affirmation!!

Another village dunce!

What have I denied on this thread bish
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 24, 2013
splasy_duicy: P.S:the only difference between a woman and a girl is MATURITY and ENDURANCE,and even single old Ladies are often refered to as "old girls" the most used or known description for a married female is a "woman" and then all my lovely ladies who have been commenting about the difference should refer to their dictionary(no hard feelings),mordenised versions please...lol..I have spoken and my post continues...love you all
lol op are we by chance thinking d same way?I once said d difference btw d galz and women was dat women are more COUSIOUS n PATIENT,and now u'v said MATURITY and ENDURANCE.,doesn't dat relate somehow?Just saying
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 24, 2013
Nonso23: I think duicy should also add this...'that MOST Girls love to have the last WORD in any altercation'...
hahaha,women no dey gri o.Dey dnt accept defeat even if na mouth talk.Dem go fight til d end.I wonder hw long dis thread wil continue.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 24, 2013
Emmadani: hahaha,women no dey gri o.Dey dnt accept defeat even if na mouth talk.Dem go fight til d end.I wonder hw long dis thread wil continue.
it will continue as long as they have the dumb last say grin
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by krystal101(f): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2013
I've been following this thread. OP nice write up...
To the protesting females, she didn't even mention names and u're para'g. If you didn't like it why read let alone comment. She didn't even say 100% females, she said 90%. Even if she said 100% and you don't fall under any of those categories cos u're a WOMAN, ur words came out like a girl...

Jes enjoy the piece

2 Likes

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 24, 2013
addictiv: [size=14pt]the game never changes same with the principles its only the players that do......same applies to y'all female folk...not matter how you camouflage it...y'all are damn sure predictable[/size]
so many pple seeing wat am seeing.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 24, 2013
Goodjay: I wonder why matured people will just base their arguments on a "cartoon" like "barbie" as if you dont know dat dey are jst people's imagination
i tire o.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by crackhaus: 8:58am On Aug 24, 2013
Okay, this has gone on long enough.. Miss Splacy_duicy abeg come out and continue your talk, why are you letting the 40yr OLD women spoil our fun here? Na wah oo! Abi you are doing more research, if that's the case please let us know.

Anybody wey no like wetin our soul sister dey talk, make hin lock up naw! Shior, I no understand wetin dey sup here oo...

Abeg OP, I am...in fact, 'WE' are waiting.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Kessythegeek(m): 9:07am On Aug 24, 2013
alutacontinua: @OP, ask around, i'm not the type that minces words irrespective of the personality or gender it affects.
But I gotta admit, all what you wrote up there is bull-crap. Sounds more like teenage things to me, so, i'll like to ask, how old are you
its already showin the type of gal u r..with all this your prattling...admit it
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by OnyeEgo1(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2013
crackhaus: Okay, this has gone on long enough.. Miss Splacy_duicy abeg come out and continue your talk, why are you letting the 40yr OLD women spoil our fun here? Na wah oo! Abi you are doing more research, if that's the case please let us know.

Anybody wey no like wetin our soul sister dey talk, make hin lock up naw! Shior, I no understand wetin dey sup here oo...

Abeg OP, I am...in fact, 'WE' are waiting.

make u post am or ur blog ba.... Lols 8-)
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by yungryce: 9:28am On Aug 24, 2013
& when d WOMEN did start 2 comment, they took d matter personally
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by johndwayy(m): 9:44am On Aug 24, 2013
Thanks very much krystal... Pls tell mrs. Chima nd the others for taking this tooooo personal... Haaa, na wa oo.
krystal101: I've been following this thread. OP nice write up...
To the protesting females, she didn't even mention names and u're para'g. If you didn't like it why read let alone comment. She didn't even say 100% females, she said 90%. Even if she said 100% and you don't fall under any of those categories cos u're a WOMAN, ur words came out like a girl...

Jes enjoy the piece

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women / 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State / Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.