Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay (80463 Views)

Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? / HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years / Michel Scofield Vs Lil Wayne. Who Has The Most Tattoo?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by vipers: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
michael pls accept jesus christ into ur life

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Longman313(m): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
masonkz:

To who?
to you and your gay partner.
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by tpia5: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
I thought he came out some years ago, wasnt there a thread on nl to that effect?
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Longman313(m): 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
dazzy4real: Ah aah old gist naa wen I saw prison break I knew it den!
are u a gay too
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by anonymous6(f): 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
I'm not surprised, it is pretty obvious
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by collynzo2(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
To the guys celebrating- thinking that with more gays around more girls will be available to bang; I hate to be a bringer of bad news but girls are turning to lesbianism at an even faster rate. That's the world we live in today.

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Tinkybabe(f): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
What do girls see in this guy? ? undecidedReally? Looking at his pic now, I want to puke grin

So all the girls that crushed or are crushing. .hope lost! Not that there was hope for you lot before anyway cheesy cheesy
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by 01mcfadden(m): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
sunday478: Mike why ?any way, i have been trying one way or the other, to appear on this forum front page first page, thank God my dream came true because micheal was a gay, so bad of him. This gay of thing must have eaten deep into him, considering the level of fans he have gathered for himself and he still come out to declare that he that he is one of this people that choosed this dreadful lifestyle.
Mtscheew
sori dude,try again lata...u ar on 2nd page nd nt 1st
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
See their mouth like "Noooooooo...Hw cld he do dis to me?" Drop it babes..Ur plenty crush turned his sexuality tongue
But finally mike na ode sha! All those sexy hollywood celebs e no see?? Na e fellow guy nya$h e see. Kai!!
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
Amefrica:

I'd rather be a pedophile than to be a m'f*ckin' gay..

Smh

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
Your stupidity is as vast as the atlantic ocean and as high as mountain kilimanjaro idiot?!!how is ds related to d post?quote author=sKeetz]Please what's the official website of nscdc?? Tenk![/quote]
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by MzteejaY(f): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
This is not a new story. He said it more than three years back and evryone knows.He's dating one of the gay actors in the movie 'brothers and sisters'
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
masonkz:

Smh

That's it, Miss Masonkz..
I detest homosexual.. POINT BLANK!!
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by princeonx: 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
collynzo2: To the guys celebrating- thinking that with more gays around more girls will be available to bang; I hate to be a bringer of bad news but girls are turning to lesbianism at an even faster rate. That's the world we live in today.

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Chigozie1984(f): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
Lord Babs: in your own religion, right?

Not a religion, but a command from the most High
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by tellwisdom: 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
What is going on here?? angry
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by eddyddon234(m): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
tellwisdom: What is going on here?? angry

Playing soccer!!
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by FelixL(m): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
Well done, Mr Miller. The situation in Russia is unbearable.

To all those here who want to compete with the russians in queer bashing now: Do your homework! Homosexuality is not a desease, not a question of culture and no sin. Although it is not genetically determined it is biologically founded. If the mother got a special relation of several hormons in her blood during certain times in pregancy the child will become homosexual. There is nothing to heal. Mankind always survived in groups not as single individuals and in these groups gays were no disadvantage. Otherwise there would be no gays at all.

Assume it is in Nairaland the same as in russia. The loudest bashers are the queerest.

Felix, no, not queer, but with some gay and lesbian friends

2 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by joanpinkie(f): 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
I dnt give a damn I dnt crush ova him. I lov my boo. *Winks*
Anoda lost soul God help us all
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Amhappy(f): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
Micheal what will happened to Sarah if you choose Fernando Sucre?This news hurt me a lot. I wish to wake up one day and hear that this gay thing was just a joke.
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by arctoni: 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
;Ddis gay tin is zo disgustin ad I hail russians
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by IYANGBALI: 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
tjskii: Ahhh dis one na oldnews,iv already mourned him and moved on,the one dt is stil fresh in my memory is the guy in 'white collar'(forgotten his name),that delicious hunk of manmeat is also gay cry cry I realy don't know ow much more heartbreak I can take
man no dey for your village?
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
Felix_L: Well done, Mr Miller. The situation in Russia is unbearable.

To all those here who want to compete with the russians in queer bashing now: Do your homework! Homosexuality is not a desease, not a question of culture and no sin. Although it is not genetically determined it is biologically founded. If the mother got a special relation of several hormons in her blood during certain times in pregancy the child will become homosexual. There is nothing to heal. Mankind always survived in groups not as single individuals and in these groups gays were no disadvantage. Otherwise there would be no gays at all.

Assume it is in Nairaland the same as in russia. The loudest bashers are the queerest.[/size][size=8pt]

Felix, no, not queer, but with some gay and lesbian friends

IT COULDNT HAVE BEEN TRUER, BRO! what's the big deal being GAY anyways??
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Now, this begs the question, who says you must love gays? Simply acknowledge their rights to exist,live and love freely/openly. tongue
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
Amefrica:

That's it, Miss Masonkz..
I detest homosexual.. POINT BLANK!!

Go and find Wentworth Miller where he is and tell him that. Like I give a flying f.uc.k who you hate and don't hate.

And good luck with your cradle robbing.
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by achi4u(m): 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
IYA NGBALI: he be like say you get malaria fever
hahahaha gringrin
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Ustec: 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
U wil begin 2 see ppl bearing scofield as nickname saying;abeg no call me dat name again o,if not we go fight..... Sk ma gud friend wunt like 2 b calld dis name again either ...I trust him..!scofield is now a YEYEBRITY 2 me....!
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nawa ooooo
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Blackteeth(m): 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Blackteeth(m): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
ok. I now see it stated "as a gay man" my eyes missed the lines.
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by PedroJP(m): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
chris eruba: Am not suprised dat he is one of them my worry is y will america try to influence other countries in everyway possible to accept the gay rights while those countries are independent of their own i gusse america is the country refered to in the book of revelation 17:1-18

Supported. But upon say their girls de waka unclad and de give sthing freely, wetin come make dem de turn to gays ? I no sure say this thing na ordinary way of life again, en don involve demonic manipulation. See my scofield wey i learn from am how to charm ladies with just staring into their eyes. God have mercy - Virgin Mary help us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] / Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain / Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.