Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police - Fashion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police (104310 Views)

Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police / Naija Fashion Police / Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
Looking good mami,,its one of those looks that u can't fault,the contrast of the dress against her skin is just so beautiful,her pose,her smile, mehn she slayed at the oscars jare..

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Edykul(f): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
Her dress is so on point.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by sisisioge: 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Awwwww...exquisite!

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Getting tired of this people posting ads here. Does this place look like the ads section? Can't you just follow simple rules?

esource or whatever your name is why are you displaying your photo here? Do u want us to access you or what? Please do the needful and edit your post,if you don't want to be banned.

The rules again please for all new comers in the house and to remind everyone that the rules still stand.

[b] RULES

1. DO NOT POST ADVERTS HERE ,DO NOT DERAIL THE THREAD . (THIS IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT)

2. COMMENTS SHOULD BE RELATED TO THE OVERALL OUTFIT ( HAIR ,SHOES, DRESS,MAKEUP E.T.C ). ALSO,YOU CAN COMMENT REGARDING THE OCCASION OR EVENT THE OUTFIT WAS WORN TO.

3. VERDICTS WILL BE RENDERED AFTER RECEIVING AT LEAST 4 COMMENTS FROM NAIRALANDERS ON THE CURRENT PICTURE,AND ONCE THE FINAL VERDICT HAS BEEN GIVEN BY EITHER I THE OP(joywendy) OR (GLAMSQUARD) ,WE MOVE ON TO THE NEXT PICTURE. PLEASE DO NOT POST A NEW PICTURE IF THE FINAL VERDICT IS NOT GIVEN ON THE CURRENT PICTURE.

4. FINAL VERDICT IS GIVEN BASED ON HOW MUCH POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE COMMENTS HAS BEEN READ

e.g IF 3 OUT OF 4 COMMENTS ARE GOOD THEN THE FINAL VERDICT WILL BE A POSITIVE ONE ,IF 3 OUT OF 4 COMMENTS ARE BAD THEN VICE VERSA ,IN OTHER WORDS THE WEARER IN THE PICTURE IS GUILTY OF A FASHION OR STYLE OFFENCE.

5. YOU ARE FREE TO POST A PICTURE OF ANYONE , AT ANY EVENT THEY MAY HAVE ATTENDED (CELEBRITY OR NO CELEBRITY ) BUT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU GET THE CONSENT OF THE NAIRALANDER FIRST BEFORE POSTING A PERSONAL PICTURE OF A NAIRALANDER AS STATED IN RULE NUMBER 10 ON NAIRALAND. YOU MAY BE BANNED FROM THIS SITE IF YOU DO SO.

6. DO NOT ENGAGE IN SQUABBLES OR ABUSIVE WORDS WITH ANOTHER COMMENTATOR ,YOU ARE FREE TO SECOND ANYONE'S COMMENTS ON AN OUT FIT POSTED HERE BY AGREEING TO THEIR COMMENTS AND ADDING YOUR FINAL THOUGHTS.

7. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO PUT UP A PICTURE OF AN ITEM THAT YOU THINK WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE APPROPRIATE FOR THE OUTFIT OR OCCASION. PLEASE WHEN DOING THIS IDENTIFY IN EITHER BLOCK LETTERS OR IN BOLD FONT. THIS WILL ENABLE OTHERS TO ALSO LEARN FROM HERE.

LETS KEEP IT PLAIN,NICE AND SIMPLE. smiley

PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT THESE RULES CAN BE CHANGED OR MODIFIED AT ANY POINT IN TIME.

THANKS.
[/b]
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
VERDICT

From the comments above. here is the verdict:

Lupita you have done it again, so much better than what you wore for the golden globes award. i guess you took our advice wink grin

You look stunning nothing much to fault here, dress matches your physique and the colour as well.

In all, you look so on point cheesy

Thanks everyone for your comments

NEXT PIC PLS smiley
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
luxanne:

And Bluelover deactivated? Hmm.

Yes bae, account was becoming something else

hope you didn't miss me much tongue

would leave again, am just back for a short while cool

nimen i see you.

andromida wassup?

madam wendy how far? tongue

phema how far now.

mehn i missed this place, been reading as guest. mehn i saw that guys pic with beads i was just wishing if i had my account heh i go finish that guy today or that lupita's pic or uti's pic. grin

Exactly two months ago i left nl and am back again. feels good for now, if i don't get banned sha grin

Joy why are you asking for pic again? when we have one good one above us grin
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nimen(m): 4:02am On Mar 02, 2015
M.I Abaga at DJ Jimmy Jatt's 25th Celebration in August 2014...
Okay Hot or ouch! Hawt?

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2015
bangleslover:

andromida wassup?

mehn i missed this place, been reading as guest. mehn i saw that guys pic with beads i was just wishing if i had my account heh i go finish that guy today or that lupita's pic or uti's pic. grin

Exactly two months ago i left nl and am back again. feels good for now, if i don't get banned sha grin

Welcome back. smiley

Don't get banned again grin

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 02, 2015
About M.I, not keen on the jacket altogether not bad.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
bangleslover welcome back to the thread, nice to see you again cheesy

nimen thanks smiley

as for the pic, he looks nice in a way.

but why wear white shirt and then white trousers again? Then blue jacket? i don't get the combo here, his pose looks funny and his facial expression worse.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nope,I most definitely don't like this, as soon as I saw d picture,, d jacket screamed 'save me',it looks really tight, then I slept n woke up n now d jacket is in tears,, d white on white is a look we've seen so many times so 'bleh',not impressed undecided, d jacket would av been d focal point except for d miserable fit and d equally rubbish pose..

NEXT!!! angry

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
thatgurlvixen:
Nope,I most definitely don't like this, as soon as I saw d picture,, d jacket screamed 'save me',it looks really tight, then I slept n woke up n now d jacket is in tears,, d white on white is a look we've seen so many times so 'bleh',not impressed undecided, d jacket would av been d focal point except for d miserable fit and d equally rubbish pose..
NEXT!!! angry

grin grin

you took the words out of my mouth
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by dre11(m): 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
The suit would have being better if he had wore a heavy colour suit but the light blue is out of with with all those black edges.

But the outfit looks good
Don't know that the guy is as short as that
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
bangleslover:

grin grin

you took the words out of my mouth

Great minds grin

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Adaeze003(f): 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
Uhm... I don't mind the white on white but then, what's with the light blue jacket? undecided and the shades? Come on, plain black shades woulda been better.

MI is one dude we expect to dress a bit "dark"... you know, with leather pants or jacket, like a rock star and all. Well, I guess he's tryna be different this time.

All in all, he's ok... can't fine him.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
onegig:

It's personal-you know choices. Some want to look smart and tailor mishaps happens. Also the way some love baggy jeans is the way some like tight fitted pants.

Well, they should consider the size of their thirdleg before opting for a fitted pant cuz this pic right here is friggin embarassing.

Nimen:

this should be W4 abi?
I have two chinos like that the tailor shaping it did a woeful job, they show off the kini big deal, my babe loves it, also it gives space, i can jump anything without worrying if my trouser has torn between.

* As for W4, said somewhere very dark people shouldn't wear black shades, am not sure that was a beach party he was going to, so no need for the shades.
* Open chest? When did it become a vogue for no singlet wearers like W4, oga we don't wanna see your shirt unbottoned if you don't have another piece of cloth inside.

* the pants are a recent vogue coming in, i pray thats not his errectionn **Mek he no fall hands oo**

* I don't think the shoes and the anklet are something a perfectly sound minded straight guy will put on, but its conspicous enough and also trademark girly.

My two cents sha

Ur babes love what? LMAO! Well, that's why she is ur babe. Indoors,u can be dressed like that just for her but outdoor, we no want see, LoL.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
bangleslover:

Yes bae, account was becoming something else

hope you didn't miss me much tongue

would leave again, am just back for a short while cool

Joy why are you asking for pic again? when we have one good one above us grin

LMAO! Good to have you back jare smiley and stay away from trouble, LoL.

This ur username tho, from bluelover to bangleslover, hian! grin

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mehn, I loved that lupita's look @ the oscars. Perfecto kiss

Y'all can't believe what happened to that dress afterwards. It got stolen in her hotel room cuz of the pearls on it only for the thief to later return the dress saying the pearls were fake, LoL. It was a huge scandal I tell u n its all over the net.

@MI's pix, I think his pic was taken while in motion - seeing his open mouth and hand movement, seems like he was rapping when the shot was taken, photgrapher's mishap.
Plus I see nothing wrong with the blue jacket or with any of his outfit, he seems cool to me.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nimen(m): 12:06am On Mar 03, 2015
Luxanne says that kini is small? Wait till it stands to kill...

Urmm... On M.I i think his suit is a lil bigger than he is a few more inches and it'll pass as a parachute, apart from that i see no problem with the colour blending, if you've been in men's fashion for the past year you'll know that suit is in vogue, sad wanted to sow it last year till my tailor called "aha ego" and i ran away.
His pose is not that bad, i don't think its the photographer's fault, he was feigning surprise, there was another picture without the pose but it wasn't full.
His accessories nko? You see that gold ring? And the glasses too the bangles nko? Mehn that could've cost some shid
His milk shirt and chinos (believe its chinos not plain trousers but plain trousers match the jacket though) blended o jare.
And those incredible shoes shocked :oSOMEONE GET ME THAT FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Okay summarily i think he killed the outfit... There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, i'm not a professional though but, there's nothing wrong with it.

Somebody get me the lady in black dress' number please... Somebody? Anybody? sad sad
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 11:44am On Mar 03, 2015
Nimen:
Luxanne says that kini is small? Wait till it stands to kill...

OMG Nimen, when and where did I say this one now? If it were small, would it be protruding thru the pant?embarassed I only said guys who love to wear fitted pant should consider the size of their kini before they do to avoid looking gayish embarassed

Urmm... On M.I i think his suit is a lil bigger than he is a few more inches and it'll pass as a parachute, apart from that i see no problem with the colour blending, if you've been in men's fashion for the past year you'll know that suit is in vogue, sad wanted to sow it last year till my tailor called "aha ego" and i ran away.
His pose is not that bad, i don't think its the photographer's fault, he was feigning surprise, there was another picture without the pose but it wasn't full.
His accessories nko? You see that gold ring? And the glasses too the bangles nko? Mehn that could've cost some shid
His milk shirt and chinos (believe its chinos not plain trousers but plain trousers match the jacket though) blended o jare.
And those incredible shoes shocked :oSOMEONE GET ME THAT FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Okay summarily i think he killed the outfit... There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, i'm not a professional though but, there's nothing wrong with it.

Somebody get me the lady in black dress' number please... Somebody? Anybody? sad sad

U say MI's jacket is like a parachute? Did the jacket not hug his broad shoulders and chest? How fitted do u want the jacket to be on him considering his kinda physique - him not being the slim kind with packs? For his kinda physique, I'l say the jacket fits. And the accessories - watch, glasses, ring and bangle, they were worn appropriately, if I were to take one out, it would be the bangle but its still in sync with the outfit.

LMAO @ the bolded, guys will always be guys tongue
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2015
Thanks everyone for welcoming me back smiley
luxanne cheesy love the name huh? wink don't want to derail too much before madam wendy go cut off our heads grin

tired of looking at this pic please verdict biko
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
bangleslover:
Thanks everyone for welcoming me back smiley
luxanne cheesy love the name huh? wink don't want to derail too much before madam wendy go cut off our heads grin

tired of looking at this pic please verdict biko

LoL...

Loved bluelover more wink

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nimen(m): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
luxanne:

OMG Nimen, when and where did I say this one now? If it were small, would it be protruding thru the pant?embarassed I only said guys who love to wear fitted pant should consider the size of their kini before they do to avoid looking gayish embarassed

U say MI's jacket is like a parachute? Did the jacket not hug his broad shoulders and chest? How fitted do u want the jacket to be on him considering his kinda physique - him not being the slim kind with packs? For his kinda physique, I'l say the jacket fits. And the accessories - watch, glasses, ring and bangle, they were worn appropriately, if I were to take one out, it would be the bangle but its still in sync with the outfit.

LMAO @ the bolded, guys will always be guys tongue

we won't be guys if we don't appreciate the best

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by gracile(f): 1:39am On Mar 04, 2015
his choice of color doesn't flatter his looks at all! he looks like a maltina bottle painted blue & white undecided sorry..
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 6:25am On Mar 04, 2015
VERDICT

M.I your turn as come cheesy

From the comments above i have come up with the following

Hair do- nice

Accessories - nothing much said about this except the shades which looked kinda weird. so i give him an "okay" for this

Shoes- on point cheesy

The not-so-good

The blazer abi the jacket - colour combo seems quite weird as the white on white with the blue and black blazer seems off. A darker colour would have seemed better. The blazer itself looks a bit tight as well.

Pose and facial expression: This is very terrible and i guess this is the work of the photographer in question. Maybe the photographer they beef with M.I to display such photo online grin

In general, he doesn't look that bad smiley

I would have fined you for such colour combo and pose but has this is the new month new year season grin i 'm letting you go but on a SERIOUS WARNING angry Please DON'T TRY IT NEXT TIME!!!

Thanks for the comments

Next pic please smiley

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
i saw this pic of our famous Ghanian actress

Jackie Appiah

what do you think?

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by adet991(f): 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
definitely a hit

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
luxanne me too sad

@pic that hat looks terribly silly and what is that sticking to the side. is that rope? undecided
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
But bangleslover, its ur fault na so y r u sad? tongue

@pic, if she was trying to look funny wearing that cap abi na hat, I no even sabi wetin to call dis one sef, she succeeded cuz she does look funny in that pic...I can relate with this cuz sometimes I collect my friend's(male) cap n strike a funny pose with it.

But the jacket? I don't seem to understand who is wearing who here? Not feeling that look atall.

The only thing I see and like is her shoes and then her makeup.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hmmmph,,, where to begin *puts thinking cap on* after 5 minutes, this is all shades of wrong, dahz all,, the pharrell william wanna be cool hat doesn't go with the faux trench coat or whatever that white material is,,her pants are making me reconsider my love for black..,the only thing fashion worthy here is her shoes embarassed
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Adaeze003(f): 3:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
Can I just agree with the two posters above me and call it a day? I really don't get the look.

Cute shoes...

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (41) (Reply)

Trendy And Classy Women Wears In Vogue From Tito Collection / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / Black Girls Killing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.