Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites (74704 Views)

Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments / Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma / Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by yomanovic: 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
hotwax: oro is not a cult but a ritual. Were.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by yomanovic: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
hotwax: oro is not a cult but a ritual. Were.

Oro is not a cult but a ritual? Then the truth may be that he came from a family where ORO is native to. He probably got converted and went his own way but the people still left in th system still probably want to give him what they believe is his right since he is from that background. Sincerely and sincerely, God is a judge that knows from the beginning of the event to the end.

5 Likes

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by abecious2020: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
All shall be REVEALED!!!
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by PStacks(m): 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
What a Mockery to Christainity! Yet we are a very religious nation..

Let's Abolish every form of Religion once and for all, instead of Decieving ourselves..

We can Abolish Religion.
Yes we can.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Akainzo(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
hotwax: xtian night vigil is in thr night, egungun is in the afternoon/evening, oro is in the mid-night that's when they invoke spirits. Mid-night is d right time. oro is a duty of the town traditional council. I was part of these things. I'm telling you what I know and once a part of. I am arguing with you so as not to confuse other nairaland. Oro ritual/festival is associated with demons. Its not done in the day cuz of women. There is no point arguing with an hardened nonentity though.

You are mixing things up. The fact that one attends church service does not make one a christian. Abi, for Yorubaland, don't Muslims attend child dedication in the church? Does that make them a christian?

Oro is a cult, that most/all members of the traditional council are members does not make it a ritual. Ok, to help you, Does one have to be initiated into Oro or not? In the answer lies that it is a cult.

I am a hardened nonentity! I pity your lineage cos if I tell you mine and you mention it to your grand father, he would cower in fright. You speak nothing of what you know not and use your experience of hearing about Oro at school to depict what is.

Your stupidity is salient in saying "It is not done in the afternoon because of women", let your elders tell you that during the Oro festival women would not even come out in the afternoon. Please speak nothing of what you do not know about.

2 Likes

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by funnyx(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
Erin wo ajanaku sun bi oke, eja nla lo lomi
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Akainzo(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
hotwax: I know you are a graduate. Is someone administerng holy comunion in the a cultist? Oro is an heritage of a town tradition council. Oba gives the approvl. Oba can stop it. The performer are just steward. Oro is not a religion, no cult. Since when has Easter or xmas becomes a religion. Oro is a festival/rituals. And every odua land performs it. Oro has no member. No member no member. You can't join them. You have to belong to the family that does it. We have abor :executioner". They kill/execute people. They r not a cult group. You can't because of power join oro people. Yet you claimed you know something whereas u know nothing. Oro is evil, oro don't give power to people oro uses human blood
. There are things I can't say here just because I wann argue. Anyway I am out of this thread. No point in argueing.

You are a certified ignoramus. Based on your logic, as Easter is not a religion but a ritual of the Chriatian religion, tell me, the Oro is the ritual of which religion or cult?

My friend, who tell you that Oro has no members? So in your dreams only certain family members are in the Oro? You confuse the family that is responsible for the worship of the deity with the deity itself. Or is the Priest the religion/cult?

You are seeing it as argument because you lack no knowledge and thus result to abuses rather than learning. As I have advised you earlier, go home and ask questions from the elders.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Infoay: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
Only baba God truely knows His people ooooh!
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by picoba(m): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Christians are no more reading their Bible! Let us be sensitive! By their fruit you shall know them
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by delors(m): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
hotwax: I know you are a graduate. Is someone administerng holy comunion in the a cultist? Oro is an heritage of a town tradition council. Oba gives the approvl. Oba can stop it. The performer are just steward. Oro is not a religion, no cult. Since when has Easter or xmas becomes a religion. Oro is a festival/rituals. And every odua land performs it. Oro has no member. No member no member. You can't join them. You have to belong to the family that does it. We have abor :executioner". They kill/execute people. They r not a cult group. You can't because of power join oro people. Yet you claimed you know something whereas u know nothing. Oro is evil, oro don't give power to people oro uses human blood
. There are things I can't say here just because I wann argue. Anyway I am out of this thread. No point in argueing.

Omo oro, why do you have to post 3 times to make just an unclear point? Ok, I don hear you. Good pointless you made. cool

2 Likes

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
I thought this thread would be on page 93 by now.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Quinne(f): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
Uhmm..Jesus is Lord..a man of God worshipping devil..end time..O God please av mercy on us
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by bebechuks: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
I knew it from his pic.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Oballer: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
do you know i love her song like....i have all her albums on my phone,cd and pc...i just discovered she mentions the pastor's name on all her albums....olorun iretiola...the Lord of Iretiola...the pastor even looks fishy.....
Chanchit: Ajanaku lo...! Odi gbere...! So Tope Alabi's spiritual father belongs to a cult..!? What would I do with all the Tope Alabi's gospel songs on my phone..? Wetin consign me, I would just keep listening to them, since her juju don catch me and btw na God name she dey call, no be pastor Ajanaku.
Any more interogation should btw Tope and God, not with her songs on my phone.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Youngtekkey(m): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
people should stop saying that he does not belong coz of the following reason as i initially went to gbogan to confirm this though i stay in ife 1)do u people know whr he died ans;according to what i was able to pile up he died in a traditional herbalist house he was feeling sick in lagos and so he demanded that he should be taken to a traditional herbalist house and i am telling u that this is a confirmed news so would u still argue that this is false no wait i still have another thing to tell u that does oro people went into his house and it is when they came out that they start shouting his name this is all i was able to gather so am not judging but this is the authentic fact remember God Say "Judge Not My Anointed"

1 Like

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Queenay(f): 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
D end is really here. Know who u're serving; God or ur pastor/Imam?

2 Likes

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by sylve11: 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
shymexx: Bwahahahahahahaha

Most naija pastors are closet traditionalists just as most roman catholic priests are closet homos.

And most arab muslims love sha.gging camels.

Nothing shocks me anymore. It's a crazy world of gullible people. undecided

Oh my world! shocked shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by riddo2(m): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
shymexx: Bwahahahahahahaha

Most naija pastors are closet traditionalists just as most roman catholic priests are closet homos.

And most arab muslims love sha.gging camels.

Nothing shocks me anymore. It's a crazy world of gullible people. undecided
this is cicumstantial evidence. It does not mean he worship oro or belong to any secret cult before his demise. On the other hand, he might came from oro family, oro might even be the deity of his ancestors. Certainly they will do it to eulogise his heroic deed even though the bereaved children, wife and the deceased does not worship oro. They won't stop oro, rather they will leave oro worshipers to do whatever they want or like. So let us think ambiguously. Do not judge. Judgement is of God, the Creator of the universe.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by ZealTitus(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
U r to always bless as a christian and not to curse.what is the different btw u and a none beliver if u r truly a beliver in christ jesus,if u curse instead of bless as Jesus christ instructed
pastor prosper :
if thus is another lie to discredit a true man of God then may your days on earth forever be desolate, if its true that d man was a cultist parading as a pastor, may death, curses, HIV cancer, AIDS, be his and his familys forever.

1 Like

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by lanrefront1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
Youngtekkey: ok people should stop saying that he does not belong coz of the following reason as i initially went to gbogan to confirm this but i stay in ife 1)do u people know whr he died ans;according to what i was able to pile up he died in a traditional herbalist house he was feeling sick in lagos and so he demanded that he should be taken to a traditional herbalist house and i am telling u that this is a confirmed news so would u still argue that this is false no wait i still gat another thing to tell u that does oro people went into his house and it is when they came out that they start shouting his name this is all i was able to gather so am not judging but this is the authentic fact remember God Say "Judge Not My Anointed"

Are you really sure of what you are saying? Did you really go to the said town of the late man of God to confirm this. You do realize this is not a joking matter. Whatever you say here will go a long way in affecting how people's make up their mind about this whole matter.

Also try to correct or edit your post to make it's meaning clearer to people.

Also keep us updated with any new information you might obtain.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
Larufa:

Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=117488

Beautiful story.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Clairette(f): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
pastor prosper :
if thus is another lie to discredit a true man of God then may your days on earth forever be desolate, if its true that d man was a cultist parading as a pastor, may death, curses, HIV cancer, AIDS, be his and his familys forever.

Are you a pastor? Woah!!! I can't stop vomiting at the gutter poo gushing from your canal cavity... Dare devil!! You could be worst than the so called pastor or the supposed Oro man-pastor

3 Likes

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Olaooni88(f): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
Brimmie: Awon Ti Lazarus!!
meaning?
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
Yepa!
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Olaooni88(f): 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
Clairette:

Are you a pastor? Woah!!! I can't stop vomiting at the gutter poo gushing from your canal cavity... Dare devil!! You could be worst than the so called pastor or the supposed Oro man-pastor
haha... 'Ki la gbe ki le ju'? Wetin we carry wetin u trow? Nawa o!
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by EmmanuellaAop: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hummmm.....na waa o...na only .God knw wu dey serve him. .... 2all fake pastors,,,one dae one dae...humm..truth go reveal imself oo
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by azzima(m): 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
one.east:
Is no surprise this people on the other side of the niger can do anything for money. This is the type of new we often get from this people. They are the bane of this country.
biafrans!!! Go and release your kidnapped Eze's first. Then we can talk. Illegal aliens.

1 Like

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by EmmanuellaAop: 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
riddo2: this is cicumstantial evidence. It does not mean he worship oro or belong to any secret cult before his demise. On the other hand, he might came from oro family, oro might even be the deity of his ancestors. Certainly they will do it to eulogise his heroic deed even though the bereaved children, wife and the deceased does not worship oro. They won't stop oro, rather they will leave oro worshipers to do whatever they want or like. So let us think ambiguously. Do not judge. Judgement is of God, the Creator of the universe.
.i fnk u re ryt.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by ZACHIE: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
I go with Akainzo here. First, what ingredients constitute a cult in Africa trado worship?
secrets and secrecy.
esoteric knowledge that must be guarded
oath of allegiance to the seceets
initiation into it.

are all these present in Oro? Yes.
are they present in some higher Egungun? yes.
are they present in some higher Eyo? Yes.
rites of passage, especially at death,demands some rituals.
those rituals are only a subset of a larger organ. but, you must belong to have those rituals performed...
.like it or not.
aje ke lana, omo ku lo ni.....
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Faith2002: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
VicGoodGuy: This thread is as bizarre as the story it brings. A front page thread with just four posts. *RME
na wa ooooo, wonders shall never end.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by papi365: 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
cardoso111: lord have mercy !
FEAR GRIPS ME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.