Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites (74711 Views)

Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments / Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma / Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by olawalemanog: 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
shymexx: Bwahahahahahahaha

Most naija pastors are closet traditionalists just as most roman catholic priests are closet homos.

And most arab muslims love sha.gging camels.

Nothing shocks me anymore. It's a crazy world of gullible people. undecided
Bloody illiterate: many Arabs are non-muslims. Stay inside ur father's house nd be saying rubbish. It is really not ur fault, it is ur tradition which cannot be hidden.

2 Likes

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by truthcom: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nothing like CHRISTANITY in the first place, so nothing like PASTOR. All are FAKES! think about it.

1 Like

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
delors:

Like seriously? shocked shocked shocked camels? shocked shocked shocked

You should know by now that when arabs ain't blowing shyte up, they're somewhere sha.gging camels smelling of curry and incense. Why do you think we call them camel jockeys?

Camels are just as important to the arabs just as the rags on their heads. undecided

1 Like

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by papi365: 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
truth.com:
Nothing like CHRISTANITY in the first place, so nothing like PASTOR. All are FAKES! think about it.
MAY JESUS SAVE UR SOUL FROM DESTRUCTION
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
olawalemanog:
Bloody illiterate: many Arabs are non-muslims. Stay inside ur father's house nd be saying rubbish. It is really not ur fault, it is ur tradition which cannot be hidden.

Duffer, can't you see "arab muslims" in my post? And where did I assert that all arabs are muslims, you homo habilis with a brain as small as that of a san-man? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Alxmyr(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
Akainzo:

All you said above is hogwash as you definitely do not know what you are talking about. The Oro is a cult and their is the ritual performed by the cult.

No it is painful, that people like you do not know/understand their own tradition and are rushing to propagate half truths. If you are indeed Yoruba, you do need to go back home and ask the elders to explain Oro for you.

Indeed you have the right translation/meaning of the word "Ajanaku", however used in the context of an Oro ritual, it is not that literal translation that is being referred to. Note also, Oro does not come out to celebrate the death of anybody that is not its member, it is not a praise singing/worship group rather a sacred and highly secluded one. That most notable people get such honours, is not because they were wealthy but because they are members of the group.

So if you cannot point or allude to any member of the cult dying in that street, do not attempt to write off such Oro ritual as mere coincidense.

You are spreading lies and you don't understand Yoruba religion, tradition and culture.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Ninilowo(m): 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
Check the man's pix from the previous post about him and you can conclude the type of fellow he might be even without having any close contact or dealings with him.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
Youngtekkey: ok people should stop saying that he does not belong coz of the following reason as i initially went to gbogan to confirm this but i stay in ife 1)do u people know whr he died ans;according to what i was able to pile up he died in a traditional herbalist house he was feeling sick in lagos and so he demanded that he should be taken to a traditional herbalist house and i am telling u that this is a confirmed news so would u still argue that this is false no wait i still gat another thing to tell u that does oro people went into his house and it is when they came out that they start shouting his name this is all i was able to gather so am not judging but this is the authentic fact remember God Say "Judge Not My Anointed"

well to buttress his point. Open this link and view the details sorrounding his death. www.nairaland.com/1405578/details-surrounding-death-prophet-ajanaku
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by temidayo019(m): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hmmm may almighty God continue to fished them out one by one al this alugannu pastorz he wil go and face the jugement of God. For al of you pastors lik this God have show you sample 2repent or else...
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Alxmyr(m): 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
Akainzo:

You are a certified ignoramus. Based on your logic, as Easter is not a religion but a ritual of the Chriatian religion, tell me, the Oro is the ritual of which religion or cult?

My friend, who tell you that Oro has no members? So in your dreams only certain family members are in the Oro? You confuse the family that is responsible for the worship of the deity with the deity itself. Or is the Priest the religion/cult?

You are seeing it as argument because you lack no knowledge and thus result to abuses rather than learning. As I have advised you earlier, go home and ask questions from the elders.

Unfortunately, you are arguing out of ignorance. If you are indeed from a Yoruba village, you must have participated in Oro ritual at one time or the other as a guy. There is no initiation involved.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by texaco1: 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
when he was alive ,his pride easily gave him away,I started doubting him when he said that he was the one that made tope alabi what she is today and that he would bring her down.
Secondly,over 80% of nigerian actors,actresses,politicians and business people belong to one cult or the other .to be realistic with ourselves it is difficult for somebody without any spiritual back up to make it in nigeria but not impossible ,and to be honest with God in nigeria takes a lot of hardwork ,prayer,fasting.this option looks un attractive to people hence they look for the easy ways out

1 Like

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by joyli: 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
Alxmyr:

You are spreading lies and you don't understand Yoruba religion, tradition and culture.

Oro, Ajanaku etc

My question is should a" pastor" be buried in that way?

Letz be real!!
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by texaco1: 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
joyli:

Oro, Ajanaku etc

My question is should a" pastor" be buried in that way?

Letz be real!!

I am a christian but I must be honest here,I trust an alfa more than a pastor

1 Like

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by DonaldGenes(m): 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
delors: Lolz. Na only God know His true worshipers.
gbam! that's a telling fact# you just ended the news with this

1 Like

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by gratiaeo(m): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
This part of the world and cultizm, anyway shay na them introduce am 4 Naija
SMH
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Swiftlee(m): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
Good nite you all..*unfollows thread*
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Oldpath(f): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
This is just the begining, God will expose everyone of your G.Os and G.S' (jer.8:1-5). They claim to be of God but they are ritualists, popular dogs in the name of men of god.(acts 8:9-11) How many of them are like Jesus in character.

Listen to me you ritualists that are claiming to be fathers in the Lord, your destruction comes quickly says THE LORD OF HOST. Each of the members you have sacrificed for your evil will be paid for. I have nothing to say to your members because you have hypnotised them, they are ready to die defending you, hunh..what a pity.
Even though they don't know your true colour, you definately know yourselves. Dont worry THE LORD OF JUDGEMENT, THE CONSUMING FIRE is visiting your camp in HIS anger to take vengeance on HIS sanctuary that has been defiled. Lets see whether your idols can save you, Though you have been bewitching people for a long time, your days are numbered.

Let them that have ears flee from babylon, habitation of all sort of evil, because THE LORD OF HOSTS is visiting in His anger.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by dawodukayode(m): 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
humm God hav mercy this so called men of God are sometime can be misterious. wat does oro has to do with a pastor burial some tin is still hidden.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by delors(m): 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
dawodu.kayode:
humm God hav mercy this so called men of God are sometime can be misterious wat does oro has to do with a [b]pastor burial [/b]some tin is still hidden.
Sir Kay, adjust your sentences abeg, make oro nor come do another rites for this forum abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Jayetiti(m): 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
pastor prosper :
if thus is another lie to discredit a true man of God then may your days on earth forever be desolate, if its true that d man was a cultist parading as a pastor, may death, curses, HIV cancer, AIDS, be his and his familys forever.

pastor prosper eewo n tepe!!!
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Akainzo(m): 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
Alxmyr:

Alxmyr:

Unfortunately, you are arguing out of ignorance. If you are indeed from a Yoruba village, you must have participated in Oro ritual at one time or the other as a guy. There is no initiation involved.

You have made assertions without saying anything to back up your claim. So share with us where the un-truth is in my write up.

My guy, not only am I Yoruba, I have a royal lineage and descendant of one of the great warriors of Yoruba land, his exploits are taught as part of History in schools; So when I say, I tell it from a position of knowledge.

That I participated in Oro rituals does not mean that Oro is not a cult. or is it everybody that participated in celebrating Easter (in Yorubaland), is a Christian? Or is it everyone that participated in Mass that is a Priest? It is you, that needs to go back and learn from the elders.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by buyAride: 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
pastor prosper :
if thus is another lie to discredit a true man of God then may your days on earth forever be desolate, if its true that d man was a cultist parading as a pastor, may death, curses, HIV cancer, AIDS, be his and his familys forever.

shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry

Did Jesus or your Bible teach you to pronounce CURSES on ANYONE?
Why curse his family? Are they responsible for whatever he did?

Really, some of you are just completely lost and not reflecting of what Christianity stands for!

Mtchew.

3 Likes

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by babsomotde(m): 12:14am On Aug 23, 2013
Whatever. I know God is God. No matter how they try to do "caricasho". He knows all.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by emmabest2000(m): 12:19am On Aug 23, 2013
pastor prosper :
if men were god , hmmmmmmm
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Ayatullah(m): 12:25am On Aug 23, 2013
delors: Lolz. Na only God know His true worshipers.

If you care to use your God given senses very well, you will discern a true Lover and Worshipper of God. That is why Jesus in several places in the bible castigated the Pharisees (Those Days 'Men of God', now in the garbs of the like of The Late Ajanaku and Rev. King etc) and the bible further says: On that day many will say, Lord we heal and cast out demons in your name, but Jesus will tell them, GET AWAY FROM ME YOU WORKERS OF INIQUITY.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Gloria3389(f): 12:33am On Aug 23, 2013
yomanovic:
Oro is not a cult but a ritual? Then the truth may be that he came from a family where ORO is native to. He probably got converted and went his own way but the people still left in th system still probably want to give him what they believe is his right since he is from that background. Sincerely and sincerely, God is a judge that knows from the beginning of the event to the end.
[color=#990000][quote author=yomanovic]

but i he was from a muslim backgroud
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by PENMIGHT(m): 12:43am On Aug 23, 2013
At death, .....YOU ARE EITHER RESTED FROM THE WORLD .....or

THE WORLD IS RESTED FROM YOU.

Verily, what people say about the dead (behind him) is witnessed by the Angels.

I beseech The Most High to make my last days, and my family's, the best of our days and may my generations not be humiliated on the day we shall be returned to our Creator.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by PENMIGHT(m): 12:58am On Aug 23, 2013
Gloria3389: [color=#990000]but i he was from a muslim backgroud
...But he had "a calling" - I guess from 'God'- to become a pastor and he died been one. Today, is not a good day to disown! No Judas denial here...
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by victorv12(m): 1:14am On Aug 23, 2013
I told some Nairalanders that guy wasn't clean! Most of these pastors are bloody ritualist and spiritualist.

BLOODY YOYO BLEACHING ORO F*CKING BASTARD!!
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by delors(m): 1:33am On Aug 23, 2013
Ayatullah: If you care to use your God given senses very well, you will discern a true Lover and Worshipper of God. That is why Jesus in several places in the bible castigated the Pharisees (Those Days 'Men of God', now in the garbs of the like of The Late Ajanaku and Rev. King etc) and the bible further says: On that day many will say, Lord we heal and cast out demons in your name, but Jesus will tell them, GET AWAY FROM ME YOU WORKERS OF INIQUITY.
Ayatollah, why dont u use your own devil given senses? What exactly is your point wrt what I wrote? By their names we shall know them. As far as I can tell, Ayatollah is one of the islamic terrorists in Middle East wreaking havoc everyday. What exactly are you depicting alfa Jihad?
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by delors(m): 1:34am On Aug 23, 2013
buyAride:

shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry
YOU...as a Pastor and a Christian, IS A DISGRACE TO CHRISTIANITY!

Did Jesus or your Bible teach you to pronounce CURSES on ANYONE?
Why curse his family? Are they responsible for whatever he did?

Really, some of you are just completely lost and not reflecting of what Christianity stands for!

Mtchew.
That guy na okrika pastor joor...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.